Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shattered. - Page 4 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 am

Nite opened his eyes, which seemed more alert and rested even after just a short time. He gasped lightly, still a bit surprised even though he'd figured this was what was happening. "Thank you.." he whispered, raising a hand to touch the bounty hunter's face. "Master I am sorry you had to carry me.." He exhaled, shifting a bit to examine his wounds.They would scar, but not as bad as they would on a mortal. "I really appreciate it.. and the washing." He couldn't help but enjoy that he was getting to see Taebien naked outside of the coffin, in the moon light. it made him feel all the more better and also brought that hungry look to his eyes, one that Tae would most likely recognize if he paid attention to it. He couldn't help himself, he lusted for the man, and the feeling that pricked at his heart when the bounty hunter had shown up to save him had definitely been something more. Something along the lines of love, but Kai wouldn't approve..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

"It's not problem, Nite, my pleasure," Taebien assured, scooping up a handful of water and cupping it against his face, the man rubbed at the werewolf's wounded flesh gently. His own naked body pressed to Nite's, and it seemed as though he had washed all of the blood off of his face and torso, though his clothes still wreaked heavily of it, which likely meant he wouldn't be wearing them anytime soon, despite the fact that he didn't want to get them wet.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Nite smiled at the man's words, licking lightly at his flesh in an appreciative manner. "May I.. have a drink?" he questioned, a faint smile curling on his pretty lips. The handsome male tilted his head to nuzzle Taebien's thigh. ".. You do realize that if I didn't have you.. I'd be dead by now?" He licked Tae's flesh affectionately once again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 pm

"You may," Taebien assured, dipping his hand into the running water once again, he hoisted his hand carefully towards Nite's mouth, offering him a drink, just as he had asked. "Don't say that, Nite, I keep getting you into trouble," the vampire pointed out softly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Nite thanked him softly before drinking the water he was offered. His tongue lapped up what little was left between the vampire's fingers and such. The fresh water tasted wonderful to the parched being. "No, I'm the one that gets myself into trouble, and you always save me.. If I was on my own, I probably would've gotten ripped to shreds by an alpha werewolf in my first phases, or by hunters, or.. well.. you get my point." He moved a hand to lightly touch the healing punctures in his chest, frowning a bit. "I'm lucky that you found me that night.. you, and only you.." He nuzzled his master again, white hair falling into his face.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Taebien shifted himself slightly in the water, so that he was sitting on a smooth rock half protruding from the water, and Nite was more or less laying across his lap. "Don't worry about it, Nite, I'll always be here to save your ass, no matter what sort of trouble you get into," the man teased, cupping his hand once more and offering the male some more water, as he kept losing the better part of it across his chest.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Nite smiled, slowly hooking an arm around Tae and pulling himself up just a little. "I hope so, because I highly doubt my bad luck will end soon." His tongue did most of the work with the water now, not just because he was a dog, but because it was less messy and he hoped to get more water down his throat. With a wince he proceeded to pull himself up until he had both arms hooked around his friend's neck. The werewolf looked him in the eyes, tempted to kiss him though he held back. "... I still want you.." he whispered, more to himself than to the other man, but it was going to be heard either way.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm

"You still want me?" Taebien asked, frowning a little, he looked to the water a he held his apprentice on his lap, which must have been a curious sight, considering they were both naked. "Then... Maybe you shouldn't have dismissed what happened last time..." He murmured, biting down on his lower lip, he exhaled heavily, wondering what he should do.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:40 pm

He looked away, knowing all too well that he was an idiot. "I'm sorry.. I really do need to learn to keep my mouth shut." Nite made a soft noise before his arms loosened their hold. He slid down to rest more on the rock than Taebien, resisting the urge to lick the burns on his wrists. He wasn't sure if it would help them like it seemed to help everything else. "I'm sure master Kai is waiting for you, and I should be fine here.. I don't smell anyone around." The man sighed, staring up at the stars.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm

"No, you need to decide what exactly it is that you want," Taebien pointed out, watching as Nite adjusted himself. He slowly pulled his own legs up onto the rock with his body. He blinked some, staring into the water now. "Eah, Kai'll be fine without me for a night," the male pointed out, licking his lips, wondering what he should do. "Plus, I don't want to have to explain why I'm wet and bloody..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm

"I want what I can't have.." he mumbled, continuing to stare up at the stars. I can't tell if what I want even wants me back.. besides, that Grimm.. that Grimm is better for you, Tae.. Nite nodded a bit, understanding what the man was saying. "I wouldn't want to either, so I don't blame you for not wanting to head back yet.." He cleared his throat and shut his eyes for a few moments.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 pm

"Well, you had it for a night," Taebien pointed out, slowly resting his hands in his lap, he exhaled heavily once more. Eventually, the man lay his naked, well muscled form back on the rock, not seeming to mind that he was laying nude alongside a man that was not his boyfriend. "'Sides, you need me more," he added, enjoying the smoothness of the water worn rock.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:08 pm

".. Yes.. a wonderful night.." he murmured, slowly managing to lay on his side. He reached out to gently touch Taebien's side, fingertips surprisingly gently for such a rough looking man. He paused, hand merely resting on the rock as he realized what he was doing. He began to wonder if maybe he needed to go away for a while, it might be for the better. "Thank you.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 pm

"Mm, it was," Taebien agreed, his cold skin pressing gently to Nite's hand as he touched his side. The vampire exhaled, his heavy heart unsure of what exactly it wanted. Before, he couldn't find anyone, and now, two men wanted him, or seemed to want him. Dilemmas, dilemmas...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 pm

He nodded, a gruff grunt escaping him as he tried to think of what to do. He knew what he wanted to do, but the man didn't want Taebien to have to deal with Kai. Or lie about it.. That was why Nite shut his eyes and just lay there. If something was going to happen, his master would have to start it. Heh.

(I think that after we finish the history, we should finally post them getting married. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Taebien exhaled heavily, slowly reaching a hand out to grasp one of Nite's he cleared his throat. It was hard to tell if he was doing it out of affection or to comfort the man, though. Perhaps out of both...

(Mmk. XD

Treize is gonna be the flower girl...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Nite's heart skipped a beat and he reopened his eyes, looking down at their hands with a faint smile. He lightly squeezed Taebien's hand in his own, a bit unsure of how to take the gesture himself.

(XDD

ROFL. I can imagine it. |D)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Taebien slowly laced his fingers with Nite's, and a look of confusion crossed his own face. He had been through so much with Nite, but, Kai... Kai was his boyfriend... But wasn't Kai likely to tire of him and leave him? He seemed like the type. Frowning deeply, the male settled down against the rock, wishing something could give him and answer or a sign or something...

(Me too. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm

"Do you want to know the most wonderful thing about us werewolves?" he whispered to Tae. "We are the most loyal creature out there.. well.. I am, at least.." He didn't know why he was saying it, but he was. "No matter what happens I'll be there for you, I'll follow you to the ends of the earth.. as whatever you want me to be." Friend, lover, pet, whatever. He squeezed the man's hand again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Taebien nodded his head to the other man's words, mauling it over in his brain, he slowly released the other man's hand, only to roll on top of the werewolf. "The tonight, I want you to be my lover," he whispered, leaning in to kiss the other male's lips, he hoped he was doing the right thing. Actually, morality kind of left him when he stripped the other man naked...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:05 pm

(LOL. xD)

Nite released a small gasp of surprise before his cheeks turned pink and he smiled. His only answer was the returning of the kiss. His body was hungry, and it had craved this for a long while. His hands snaked around Tae, running roughly up and down the man's back. This seemed to like to happen in odd places. First the coffin, now a stream. Huh.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm

(At least it wont be so messy this time? XD)

Taebien hungrily ate at the man's lips, reaching down, he rubbed his member along Nite's, unsure of whether or not he wanted to play the bitch this time or not. He was contemplating this, when he recalled Nite had never been with a man before himself, which immediately made him want to be the 'man' this time. "Mm," the male murmured as they kissed, lowering his head soon after to nip and suck at Nite's neck.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 pm

(XD This is true.)

(Nite won't mind if he's the man, or if he wants to nibble on him and have some blood. xD)

Nite smiled, body arching into Tae some. The werewolf was growing quite excited, which made his chest heave and body quiver as they kissed. His strong hands continued to run over the other man's cool flesh, halting to rub a scar or two here or there. "I love how you taste.." he whispered, groaning lowly as he tilted his head to give Taebien full access to his already vulnerable neck. "Mm, fuckkkk.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 am

(Tae wants to be the man, this time. >D)

"Mm," Taebien agreed, leaning down to kiss over the man's chest, he roughly licked at Nite's nipple, suckling and biting. His strong hands rested on Nite's hips, pulling their bodies together in an aggressive manner.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 am

(I know, that's what I was saying, Nite won't mind. XD)

The werewolf groaned softly, his own strong hands seeming to become more gentle as he yielded to Taebien's alpha attitude. He ran his hands through the Hart's hair, smiling contently. He'd had fantasies like this, but the real thing was so much better. Nite rubbed himself against his master, biting his bottom lip for a moment.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 am

(XD)

Taebien's hands ran to the small of Nite's back, which he hoisted slightly with his hands as he kissed at the creature's abdomen. He soon inhaled deeply, before burying his face in the other male's crotch, making sure to give him a good time as he took his length into his mouth, all without the use of his hands.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 am

(XDD)

Nite seemed to gasp softly, having not been prepared for Taebien's actions. He enjoyed it very clearly judging by the noise of pleasure he made, along with the way he spread his legs along with his body's growing tense. "Nn, fuck, Tae.." he whispered, voice quite erotic. He reached down to weakily stroke the man's hair, releasing another soft noise of pleasure.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 am

"Mm, such dirty language," Taebien hissed, while sliding his tongue slowly along the other man's member. He then began to preoccupy himself with sucking, something that he also seemed to take some pleasure in doing. Slowly, one hand slid between the other male's thighs to gently squeeze at his ass.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 am

Nite bit his bottom lip, arching his back as Taebien spoke. A faint smile formed on his face and he continued to lightly touch the man's hair. The werewolf was pleased by what Tae seemed to enjoy, in fact, it made him shiver in delight. He grunted, though rubbed his ass into the bounty hunter's hand as best he could. He was still achy.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 am

The vampire slowly crawled up over Nite's body, biting aggressively at his neck, not hard enough to break the flesh, mind you. Leaning in, he nibbled on Nite's ear, running his tongue lightly over his earlobe, while large hands gripped onto his shoulders. "Mm, I almost can't wait any longer," his voice rasped, directly into the other man's ear.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum