Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Shattered. - Page 10 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

A soft groan escaped him. James liked to be touched, no matter how simple the touch was. He grunted, slipping back to lay as she seemed to wish and watching her with a risen brow. She was an odd one, he'd decided a long time ago, but even more so when it came to tent antics.

(Ohh, Jem and Drake are the Beast and the Harlot, btw. xD
& Drake's going to start working nights at the strip club again. P: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:54 am

Ira practically pounced on the man, raking her fingers along his flesh, she wasted no time in having her way with him... But not in the fashion she would later on in the night... After he had fallen asleep nakes and she had the chance to show her true colors. 8D

(Nice. xD

That's gonna piss Salem off... Or is that the point? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 am

(XD)

James grunted and groaned, lightly holding her hips as she had her way. His eyes shut from time to time and he grew a bit tense thanks to the hard ground and the position he was in, as long as the working of his muscles in general.

(Lame. TT)

( Very Happy

XD It wasn't the point, he just needs an escape. And it's something he's good at and yeahh.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm

(Shall we ff? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm

(Rofl, sure. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 am

(Whossa post first in the ffness? :3 I can if you want me to, even though it'll just be him sleeping.. unless she tied him up? XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:21 am

(You can post him waking up, with his hands bound together and his legs bound apart with a metal bar that appeared from no where? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 am

(XD Ok.)

The atmosphere in the tent had changed and the young man could feel it. It woke him from his deep sleep, even. His dark chocolate eyes took a little while to clear, not that it helped much since the sun wasn't up yet. James shifted as if he was going to reach for the flashlight he'd tucked by his pillow but he couldn't move his arms. His hands were bound together and bound well at that. The young man's eyes widened and he began to open his mouth to say something. The only noise that came out was a soft grunt, however, as he realized his feet were tied up too, though separate and rather far apart. What the fuck? He began to attempt to roll over and sit up but failed miserably. "Ira?!" he finally called, scared that something had happened to her while he'd been sleeping. Idiot.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 am

(xD)

"Yes, dear?" Ira asked, having apparently been crouched somewhere behind him. The female crawled over him, smirking slightly down at him and appearing oddly calm considering his current position... And what was strapped to her crotch...

(Lame sorry, I's tired. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 am

James froze, eyes widening some after he'd spotted her form in the tent too. He couldn't see well, but something didn't feel right about her. Especially not since she sounded fine. She had to be able to tell he was tied up, it was obvious! Unless.. "Ira.. W-what's going on?"

('S ok. xD If you want to go to sleep it's all good. ^__^ I bet you're wiped out from the shift from hell. :c )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 am

"Nothing, why do you ask?" Ira questioned, rubbing her hands over the male's bare flesh as she did so. She leaned in, allow the rubber of her strap on to glide along his skin. "Is something wrong?"

(I'll post once more in the other one and then head off, I think. I am really tired... I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off though, iffin you'll be around then... I don't have work until 3 Thursday so I can stay up late wednesday too...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 am

Had there been light she would've seen him become as pale as a sheet. "Ira.. whatever you're doing, it isn't funny." he stated, trying to sound tough. "Untie me.." James would've enjoyed her touch had he not felt sick. The rubber strap on brushing against him made him want to gag.

(Mmk. I'll try to get on in the morning. My dad's been working late lately, and this weekend, so I can actually get on, rofl. XD I should be able to get on for a little while, at least, on the days you're off. He's probably heading off for a bit. (:

Good night~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

"I'm not doing it to be funny, frankly I'm offended that you would even think that," the female hissed, hugging his gently from behind, which was likely just to allow him to get a better feel of the dildo that was strapped to her. The female purred, nuzzling his shoulder with a grin. "Come oooon, you don't even know what I'm going to do..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am

James' frown deepened and he struggled not to whimper. He shifted his weight as if to try and get her off but he was helpless. "I don't want to know.." he whispered, hiding his face in his sleeping bag. He felt vulnerable and worried, though he wasn't quite scared yet. Part of him hoped, hell, prayed, that she was going to hop off and start laughing and say something about scaring the shit out of him. Another part of him highly doubted that would happen.

(I feel the sudden urge to design a bitchified James. P:
Off and on, art project. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am

"Oh, come on, you've never been sexually curious before or what? Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to have sex with a man? Well. I'm offering the next best thing." Ira concluded, smiling as she did so.

(Kay, Imma go back down for another nap. XD

Be back later.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 am

"No, I haven't.." he whispered, eyes finally tearing up just a bit. "I'm quite happy with a virgin ass." James paused, feeling as though that hadn't been the best thing to say. "I like being a straight man, Ira. I don't want to be anything else." He began to squirm some, biting his bottom lip.

(I have decided that he'll have quite a few piercings. Just not on his face. Haha. *points at nipples and naval aaand the Prince Albert*
James: T__T

XD Niiice. Mmk, enjoy~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum