Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shattered. - Page 3 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Nite blushed some, smiling at his master. "R.. really?" he asked, face moving to press a light lick to Tae's nose. "I've never been with a man before.. it was a very good experience.." His golden eyes flickered and a soft yawn escaped him.

(I'm not. T_T And I still dun have a laptop so I can't kick anyone out of anywhere. :c)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 pm

"Oh? You seemed confident for a man that has never had another man before... What made you want to try?" The vampire asked, curious as to know why the other male had felt the need to clamber into his coffin and sex him up.

(Lame. x_X

Tell them you want to play hide and seek and make them hide... And don't go looking for them... xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm

"You made me want to try.." he murmured, smiling faintly. He paused, only now realizing that what had happened, though wonderful, wasn't good. "I.. I'm sorry. It shouldn't be like this, should it? You're my master, my superior.. Oh, Taebien, I shouldn't have.. I'm sorry.." He whimpered softly, still quite unsure of himself as it seemed.

(Should we ff soon or something? Did you want to post Tae and Kai or no? xD I'm kinda space cadety today.

XD Rofl. Good idea.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

"Did it feel wrong?" Taebien asked curiously, while raking his fingers through his hair. Lawrd, it was warm in the coffin. And now it smelled like sex...

(Whatever you want, is fine. Razz

XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

"No, it felt great.." he whispered, savoring the smell of the coffin. "But I'm not sure you'd want what I'm looking for.." He wanted someone to have for life, and for some reason he didn't get the feeling that that was Tae. He wanted him, though, but he wouldn't bother him about it anymore. Not now, at least.

(About how long do you think Kai and Tae should've been together? lol~
I kinda have this scene of Kai and Taebien in my head. They're underground but surrounded by candles and pretty rocks.. and there's a bed with fancy black sheets.. and they're having some time together while Nite's chained to the wall, well on a leash thingy, because he did something bad. :c YAY FOR RANDOM SEXY IMAGES!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Taebien rose a brow at the other man, though chose not to pursue the thought anymore.

(I'unno. x_X

Aw, Tae wouldn't do that thought. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

(Idk. Too much shit is coming to me in image form. xD I'm picturing Nite getting beat up and tortured with silver and Tae coming in like superman and rescuing him, and them having another moment even though Tae's with Kai at the time. But I don't think the moment would be something he would do either. XD

Oooh but Kai would. XD Rofl. Nah, with Nite's luck he'd walk in on it and then run away.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

(Rofl, nice. XD

Well, we can do whatever you want. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

(xD Haha.

How about the beaten thingy? Chaa. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

(Sures. You post first, though. Razz)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm

(xD K.)

How he had wound up in this situation he wasn’t entirely sure. Nite was shackled to a stone wall with silver, which meant these men were in the Were hunting business.. Or had been hired to deal with a werewolf. The pain the silver caused him as it burned his skin was horrendous, though he grimaced and bit his tongue. He wouldn’t give these monsters the satisfaction of his agony. That was what his mindset started out as, at least.

One of the four men, large and possibly of Viking descent, picked up a shiny dagger, running it along his torso. He could feel the pressure on the blade increase with the depth of the cut and he snarled. Squirming where he was suspended. That only made it worse as the man sank the blade into his body, careful of the placement so that it wouldn’t pierce any vital organs. Thankfully, these knives weren’t silver, but they still hurt like hell.

Nite murmured something in another language and received a hefty blow to the face. He struggled again, eyes watering at the fracture to his cheek bone. “If I could get down..” he whispered. “I would show you the mindless monster I can become..” He spat blood onto the man before him, receiving another punch, this time to the stomach. Blood oozed from his mouth, staining his teeth and the white patch of hair under his lip. “Is this the best you’ve got!?” he snarled, eyes full of rage.

It wasn’t, and they made that clear with several more daggers, more silver, and a few more angry fists and feet. Yet they wouldn’t kill him.. Yet. Were they waiting for something? Nightfall maybe? It was close, but not close enough. His thoughts were interrupted as a silver chain was wrapped tightly around his neck. "Nn.. uugg... AHHH!" he roared, startling the men a bit.

(Rushed, sorry. TT)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Taebien had a hard time deciding whether or not the men had been trying to hide from him, or if they even knew he would be coming. They were easy to find, after all, he could smell Nite's blood miles away, and hear his cries as he got closer.

The vampire, angered that someone dared to snatch his apprentice, and friend, to torture him, stalked the shadows, as he was meant to. He wondered for a few long moments, if he should allow them to see the real Taebien Hart. The blood starved vampire. The merciless vigilante long turned bounty hunter.

He chose that he did not wish to give them a chance, any of them. He drew out his sword, watching for one of the men to turn his back to him, before lurching forwards and attempting to stab the knife through his spine.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 am

The men didn't have a clue, mainly because they'd caught the werewolf when he was out on his own. Their plans had been simple, torture him until he gave in to his animal instinct and use him for fights. Once he had been used to the maximum they would skin him on a full moon and sell his beautiful white coat. They could tell his color even without a full moon to expose him.

Nite spat again, head downward as his neck was weak. By the time he had caught Taebien's scent he'd given in to the men, began to merely hang there with the silver searing his flesh. His nose twitched and he grunted, raising hie eyes in time to see his master ran through one of the four as if he were made of butter. He smiled faintly, using what he had left to thrash and make racket in hopes of gaining the remaining attention. It hurt like hell, but it was worth it, seeing those evil eyes glaring in his direction.

The man's spine was severed, and he went down with a large thud, nothing more.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 am

Taebien, silent as death as it were, lifted one foot swiftly, kicking the limp body off of his sword and at one of the man's comrades, briefly flicking the blood off of his sword before swinging it towards another of the men, intent on simply lopping his head off, it seems.

His free hand dropped to his belt, from which he pulled a fastened whip. With a flick of his wrist, it unraveled, and with another, it snaked quickly through the air, towards the fourth man.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 am

Nite smirked to the best of his ability through his bruised and swelling face. "I knew you'd come.." he barely managed to say before he cried out, feeling one of the many daggers twisting around in his thick muscles. The whip knocked the man back due to the shock, causing him to grunt and glare at the vampire. One look was all it took for him to realize that he'd fucked with the wrong werewolf. He knew he'd die for it too.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 am

"Here piggy, piggy," Taebien taunted, part of him enjoying the fact that the man recognized the coming of his own death, while another part felt sick for taking pleasure from such a thing. Without waiting, he hurled his sword, and swiftly put himself infront of Nite, in case any other smartass decided he had something to say.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 am

If anyone else had been around, they'd hauled ass and wouldn't be stopping until they collapsed. The others were dead and bleeding out onto the stone that surrounded the area where the werewolf was restrained. Nite grimaced, a soft dog whimper escaping his pale lips. He knew he shouldn't have strayed from Taebien, but he'd just wanted a drink and some time to clear his head and try and get rid of his jealousy. "M.. master.." he whispered, longing to reach out and make sure he was standing before him. The silver bindings wouldn't allow it however. Nor would his tired muscles if he were free.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:50 am

"It's alright, Nite," Taebien assured in a murmur, while slowly turning his body to the male once he was satisfied that there was no one else around. He moved to the man, removing the silver around his neck and throwing it to the ground. He gently stroked there werewolf's face with his thumb, in some small attempt to comfort him, before he moved on to undo the restraints.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 am

He shut his eyes, tilting his head into the man's hand. The silver had burned him badly, cutting into his flesh wherever it had come in contact. The sight was gruesome, especially what with the many daggers sticking out of his flesh. Nite was alive though, and that was all that mattered. Several soft tremors ran through his body and he held in his manly cries of pain, trying to show strength around Taebien. "Thank you.. for coming.." he whispered.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:00 am

(Whoops, forgot the dagger. x_X)

"No problem bud... Now, this is gonna hurt, but it has to be done," Taebien softly pointed out, before yanking each of the daggers swiftly from Nite's flesh. Granted, he made sure to pull the out on the angles they had entered in - to the best of his ability, at any rate. He then simply held the man, looking him over and seeming sad.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 am

(xD)

(Your character page is looking great. :3)

Nite managed to nod, but as the daggers were pulled he growled, fingernails sharpening to a point. He just about ripped into Tae's flesh, not on purpose, mind you, as his beastliness showed through. The man slumped towards his master, wishing he'd wake up in the coffin with the man, away from this hurt and sadness. "W.. what's wrong, master Taebien?" he whispered, voice quivering and full of uncertainty as he forced his head to rise. His beautiful eyes stared into the vampire's. They were wild, and distant. :c
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 am

(Thankies. ^_^

I can't think of anything for the Hart page though, the only thing I associate with all of them is 'gay' and even that's minus Joaquin. XD)

"I'm sorry, Nite, your my apprentice, I should have been watching you more closely," Taebien pointed out, sighing heavily, he shook his head some. "I don't know what I can do to help you now, you're badly injured..." He murmured, biting down lightly on his bottom lip, he helped the man stand, even though his claw like fingernails were stuck into his own flesh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 am

(Np. ^^)

The Handy men. lol. xD They all have odd jobs.)

"No, master, I was the one who strayed." he rebutled, pressing into the vampire with a groan. "A dip in some fresh spring water would be nice.. these burns hurt worse than anything.." His hands relaxed, nails retracting as he relaxed. "Just.. don't leave me.." he quietly begged, licking some blood from the vampire's clothes. "Your presence alone makes me feel better."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 am

(... Picture wise, dude. XD Like at the top of the Grimm page as a hell gate thing, angel page a white feather. xD)

"I wont leave you Nite, don't worry. Let's just... Find you some water, like you asked," the man commented, beginning to try to help the man along, she swallowed some, "I hope you can hear water, Nite, you have better hearing then me..." The vampire pointed out, clearing his throat uneasily.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 am

(.. oh. XD Maybe.. like.. a creepy house resembling their old home?)

Nite nodded, resting his head on Tae for a moment before groaning and pointing in a north western direction. He could indeed hear it, and smell it. The problem was he had trouble moving towards it. Without his master's help he wouldn't have gotten there at all. "I want to lay down so badly.. My body aches, Taebien.. and I'm tired.." He yawned, a small amount of blood still dripping from the corner of his mouth.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 am

(Hm, yeah that could possibly work.)

"Well, we can lay down for a while, and I... I can help wash you up after? But I think it would be best to rinse the silver off of your body first, Nite, you should heal faster then, I think..." Taebien uttered, sounding somewhat unsure. He had never really helped a werewolf with such serious wounds before, after all.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 am

( Smile )

(Can he black out? xD And wake up to Tae all in his face concerned? XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 am

(Okay. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 am

"A-alright.." he murmured, nodding to the best of his ability. He opened his mouth as if to say something more before his body stopped. He blacked out leaning against Taebien. He knew he needed to be cleaned before anything, but wasn't sure if it would happen or not now that he was down.

He thought he felt cool water running around him, thought he was naked, but he was definitely down and out. The werewolf's fingers dug into what he assumed to be the smooth rocks at the bottom of a stream or brook. His chest was moving slowly up and down; he was breathing. He could feel the wounds, but could tell they were healing. Most important of all, he could feel Taebien very close, if not on him. He wasn't sure, but he would open his eyes to find out soon enough.

(Lame. D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 am

Having removed his own clothing as well, to keep them dry, of course, Taebien had joined Nite in the water. He held the man carefully against him with one strong arm, while the other dipped into the water, rubbing at his flesh to try and clean his wounds. As he noticed Nite waking, he smiled some, "Welcome back..."

(Same. >_o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum