Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shattered. - Page 9 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 am

(... Whoops XD)

"Oh, you like that thought?" Taebien asked, noting the redness of the other man. A devious smirk crossed his face as his ass was squeezed. "Mm, it is... The things I'm going to do to you... I can hardly wait," he whispered, slipping a hand around to the front of Nite's pants, he tugged gently at the waist line with a finger tip.

"Hey, man, I've had pie, but the cakes I have. Holy Jeepers Creepers. I'd sell my soul for some of it," Wolfe whispered, licking his lips as he did so. "If it was a simple and me wanting to get laid, and it being done just like that, I would be a happy boy."

"Well, enjoy. There banter might continue for a while..." Joaquiin commented, watching the twins as he did so.

"Mmk, we can go back and order that. And probably some food for later, just in case," Treize said, as he too rose from his chair.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 am

(XDD)

Nite nodded softly with a soft snicker. "I can hardly wait either, babe." he purred, lightly grabbing Taebien's finger. "Tonight'll probably go down as one of our best nights yet, trust me." He licked his lips in anticipation.

Tre snorted. "You would not sell your soul for cake." he assured. "Gosh, I swear you're more dense than I am, and we're twins." The male suddenly jumped on Wolfe's back, pointing towards the door. "Onward you horny bastard!" he commanded, making a soft 'yeehaw' noise soon after.

Nal rose a brow. "Wow, they're really weird." he observed.

"Alright." he said, tugging lightly on the boy's hand.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 am

"Mm, I hope so," Taebien purred in response. He smirked as Nite caught his hand, he exhaled happily.

"Yes, I would. It's that good. Some of it is, anyways." He paused, frowning at Tre's words, "Well, I guess I'm this tense BECAUSE I'm a twin. I have enough stupid for two people..." He paused as Tre suddenly felt the need to ride him, but shrugged and carried him, as he commanded.

"Yeah, no kidding..." Joaquin muttered, shaking his head some in shame.

Treize smiled, following the man.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:06 am

(.. *bored* xD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 am

(Same. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 am

Ira ran her fingers through her blond hair, which was getting a tad too long for her liking. She huffed, glad that she had finally managed to start a fire, which she and James were going to be spending the night in. Having just finished a stakeout that had ended in them murdering a vampire, she was left with a rush of adrenaline, as well as a feeling that she needed to eat something. The female riffled through her belongings, easily pulling out a couple jars of bottled beef stew, she emptied them into a pot, which she rest over the fire, allowing it to warm the food thoroughly.

While this was happening, she moved to a small cooler that she had toted along, and opened it, pondering what she wanted to drink. She eventually settled on a can of beer, that she was forced to abandon as the stew was ready.

Rushing around, she grabbed two bowls, and began to ladle stew into them. She approached their makeshift table, another cooler full of food, and set down both bowls, before grabbing the bread rolls, two spoons, a knife, and a container a butter. It was only then that she allowed herself to relax.

"Hey, James!" She called, glancing around for the male, "Food is ready!" She did not wait for him, however. She was far too hungry. Licking her lips, she wolfed down the stew and a bread roll, as well as several cans of beer, which was of the Australian variety and with a high alcohol content.

It was only a matter of time before she felt the rush of heat from the booze, as well as the adrenaline that continued to coarse through her veins. She did not want to go far, but she needed a way to get out all of her energy. Glancing around, she wondered if perhaps James would be up for a little drunken sparring to help burn off her energy.

(Lame, but I couldn't think of much. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 am

Eventually, the young man wandered out of the forest. His face was still a bit wet from the wash in the spring, and he was carrying two big buckets of water, which he set near the fire in case they needed it. He wanted to drink some, but it would also come in handy for putting out the fire the next day. James slipped out of his black trench coat and hung it over a branch, easing himself down to sit across from her. "That was one hell of a walk." he pointed out, breathing a bit hard. "Well thanks for waiting for me." He rose a brow, appearing almost serious before he laughed softly.

The hunter took a moment to note the amount his companion had drank, shaking his head softly as he too grabbed a beer and began to have at it. "You look like you've had quite a bit." he asked, dipping his roll in the stew and taking a bite. "Maybe too much..?" He was a bit concerned, just not sure how to go about it. He didn't want her to get sick.

(Nahh, mine is. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:59 am

"Sorry, was hungry," Ira said, promptly crushing an empty can between her hands as she did so. "Nawh, I haven't had that much," she added, waving a hand at him, the female huffed a sigh once more, propping her head on her hands, "Just bored. Figured getting in a drunken brawl might help with that," she commented, licking her lips.

She shifted where she sat, casting a glance towards the tent, "Maybe I'll just go lay down and try to sleep..." She added, only then noticing that James had taken a bath, and thus was clean, while she remained filthy. A dirty little girl. She smirked some at the thought, casting a glance at her male companion.

(Nuu, it's now. D:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 am

"It's no big deal." he stated simply, watching her crush the can before giving her the 'suuuuuure' expression. His dark eyes trailed over her, as they usually did, with a slight gleam in their depths. "Tch, a brawl with me? As in you think you can kick my ass?" He snickered at the thought. "I thought we'd established that I'm better." He licked his lips, setting everything down and crossing his arms over his chest. "Besides, you've been drinking.. It wouldn't be fair. Not that it ever is anyways." He was playing around, but it sounded a bit mean, to be honest.

James shrugged. "Do what you want, I won't stop you." he said before beginning to eat some more. Yes, she was dirty, and he was clean. But he was never really a dirty boy anyways. Haha.

(xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 am

(On and off.)

"I know I can kick you ass, little boy," Ira pointed out, while hoisting herself to her feet. The female made her way, somewhat sloppily to him, with her hands on her hips. She leaned down some, sticking her tongue out at the male, "Oh? I don't think that's something you want to tell someone like me," she hissed, voice soft and somewhat slurred.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

(Kk.)

"HAH. Little boy." James rose, tall frame in a loose yet tough stance. He stared at her, apparently ready to spar if she wished. "I'm not little, and you know that, silly girl." He poked her nose, chuckling. "Oh, and why is that, miss Ira? You going to do something about it?" He stuck his tongue out in return before picking up his beer and sipping some more.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 am

"Yes, little boy," Ira nodded her head, licking her lips softly as she stood over him. The female stared at him, "Oh? You're not a little boy? You might just have to prove that to me... One way or another," she said, giving him a shove as she spoke.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 am

"Hah, even though I know you'd prefer to see my manliness in another way," he hissed, motioning down at his belt buckle, "I'd rather-" He shut his mouth, taking a couple steps back in order to regain his balance. "Alright, Ira." Cunt.. He reclaimed his ground and gave her a shove back, lips set in a firm line. James' emotions had wiped from his face and eyes, a nifty trick he'd taught himself. He was practically unreadable now, which was a bad thing. Though she was one person he would never hurt.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 am

"Please, I doubt you could do much for me in any other sense," Ira snorted, raising her fists somewhat haphazardly, she took a misguided swing, and nearly fell flat on her face. She grunted softly, squinting her eyes to try to get rid of all the James' hovering around in front of her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 am

He finally scowled, but it was replaced with a deep frown as she went down. James was on his knees in a moment, holding her head up and making sure she was alright. "Idiot." he mumbled. "Bed, now." He brushed the hair from her face and shook his head. "We'll continue this later, I'm guessing?" The young man began to pick her up.

(I just realized that he isn't going to just let her have her way with him.. xD )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 am

"Nyeah, nyeah," Ira muttered, while James lifted her off of the ground, she exhaled loudly, wishing that she had realized what kind of beer she had been drinking earlier, the female simply threw her arms around James, clinging to him, almost, and making it pretty clear that a fight wasn't all that she wanted.

(xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 am

James snorted, slipping into the tent with her in tow. He noticed her behavior and rose a brow, lightly touching her cheek. "Ira, you're pretty damn out of it." he growled, a bit gruffly at that. "If I wasn't your friend you would be in trouble right about now.." He stroked her hair gently, staring at her while he held her, thanks to her clinging. Silly woman.

(.. *points at drugs* LOL. Jk. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

"Oh? Maybe I want to be in *hic* trouble," the female told him, prodding him in the chest with a finger as she did so. As she saw she was in the tent, she loosened her grip slightly, beginning to kick herself out of her boots, her socks, her jacket... Then her shirt...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

He smiled faintly at her, finding her quite amusing in the state she was in. "Well.." he murmured, watching almost shyly as she kicked off her clothes. "I guess.. that wouldn't be hard to arrange.." James ran a hand down her bare stomach, eyes gleaming yet again. He couldn't deny that he'd had some fantasies about the woman, and she wasn't backing down, so why the hell not?
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:27 am

"Mm, that's good," Ira whispered, approaching the man, woozily so, she ran her fingers sloppily through his hair, messing it up more then anything else. Licking her lips, she ran her hand up his chest, leaning in to press her scantly clad body against him, she bit her bottom lip seductively, before leaning in to do the same to him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 am

He chuckled softly at her, leaning his head into her hand. His dark eyes shut for a bit while his hands braced the woman and held her steady. He thought she needed some assistance apparently. James' eyes reopened and he watched her, licking her top lip while she bit his bottom one.

(Lame, sorry. xP Lmao I just pictured him waking up bound and gagged. *fail* Gotta shower so off and on, if I can even get back on. :C If not, good night!<3 Ily~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 am

Ira arched her back into James, her fingers crawling to his belt, which she began to undo with accuracy that was surprising considering her state. While her hands worked at his pants, she leaned in, biting him playfully on the side of the neck.

(S'okay. See ya later, love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 am

The man allowed her to do so, still rather entertained. He was surprised that she could even find his belt buckle let alone find it. James ran a hand through her hair gently and tilted his head in an almost submissive way, likely sending the wrong message to the woman. Unless she intimidated him a bit, which was likely.. Hmm..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:12 am

With a soft grunt like noise, the female managed to undo the man's pants, and thus slid them down his hips. She seemed to enjoy the way he simply gave into her, as she began sucking on his neck soon after. While one hand moved around her back to unsnap her bra, the other slid into James' boxers and began to molest him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 am

(That's one talented drunk woman. o-o)

James made a small noise as she sucked on his neck, apparently enjoying the feel even though he'd seen many vampires do it with their fangs involved. Thank God she was a human. His hands crept up to play with her breasts while her hand slid into his boxers. The young man grunted, pressing into the woman somewhat needily while he was molested, licking and nipping at her ear soon afterwards.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 am

(Nawh, she's just motivated.)

Ira arched into his hands, smirking lazily, she gripped him roughly, tugging him downwards as she attempted to lay herself down on one of the sleeping bags.

(Just realized they were standing up in a tent. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 am

(xD Ah.)

James moved with her, moving his hands to lightly touch the sleeping bag under her. He took a bit of a jagged breath as he balanced himself. The man's eyes were a bit glazed and he clearly wasn't sure about her roughness but he went along with what she wanted, staring down into her face as he awaited her next move.

(Oops. XD It's a damn big tent?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 am

(xD)

Ira seemed content to simply have James on top of her, for the moment, at least. She soon wriggled herself out of her skirt, stocking and panties, and lay under him, with her hands attempting to undress him as well. The blond licked her lips hungrily, wondering what she should do first.

(No kidding. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:53 am

He watched from his perch, hungry eyes taking in all of her bare body. As she tried to undress him he stopped her, removing his shirt on his own, before maneuvering to slip out of his boxers. He had no idea what was in store, but he slowly inched towards her feet, staring at her face the entire time. James thinks he's going to be semi dominant. Hah.

(G2g byeee~<33)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 am

Ira raked her fingers over his chest, enjoying the sight of his naked body, the female, seem to grow a tad wild under him, as she bucked slightly, apparently having decided that she wished to throw him onto his back and ride him as such.

(Bye. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum