Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shattered. - Page 8 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Kate Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 am

That's all I can really think of for here. xP
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm

What about the wedding?
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Mmk. Very Happy Hehe. Who all's invited? (:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

(Uhhmmm. The Hart family... Their friends... I dunno. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am

(XD Do they have friends? o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am

(I assume so. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 pm

(Alright then. xD *looks at characters to see if any would be classified as friends so she knows who to post*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm

(Maybe Kai would go because of Treize? Besides that I'm not sure. xD

Maybe they can just have a small wedding. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 am

(Alright. ^^ He'd also go because he's happy for Tae, Idk. Haha.

They seem like they would be the type for it. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am

(Mmk, we'll just say they have some old allies there as well, or something. xD

Yeah, I kinda picture at as them standing with a lake in the background, and the moonlight reflecting off of it, and Tae has a gun strapped to his hip, under his jacket. xD - In my head something leaps out at them and he kills it with a head shot, but that would be mean. XD - And might traumatize Treize. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 am

(Kay. XD

Rofl!! That would be epic. Nite'd laugh about it, haha. But yeah, poor Treize. XD

Could you maybe post first, since Nite's the bride(I think?) and I have some stuff I has to do? ): )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 am

(Sure, I can post first. *Zoned out for like an hour*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 am

(Wait, where should we start? XD

During, before the wedding or at some other point? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm

(Thanks. :3

& During, methinks. P: Idk though.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(Maybe just the 'I do - You may now kiss your man, part?' XD

I don't really know what happens before that. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 pm

(Haha, that's fine. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:07 am

It had been a long day for everyone, particularly for Nite and Taebien, whom had been working tirelessly to make their wedding day perfect, with Taebien mainly doing so to assure that it was everything that his lover wanted. Things were not nearly over, however, even after they had exchanged vows and promised to love each other no matter what, something Tae didn't particularly think he needed to say, but did anyways for the sake of the ceremony. There was a buffet and open bar afterwards, at a tavern that they had frequented in their 'youth' that happened to still be standing by some miracle of god.

Taebien stared happily at Nite as the priest announced that they were 'husband and husband.' He smiled happily, swearing that his tuxedo might choke him to death, as he leaned in, grasped Nite, and drew him into a passionate kiss.

"About God damn time... Treize murmured, shifting idly in his seat, his stomach growling as he did so. He was not referring to the funeral however, which was evident with his next words. "They've only been together an eternity. Jeez." In spite of his remarks, he was quite happy for both of his father's. He wanted nothing more for them to be happy, and they very much seemed to be, even though nothing had really changed, a side the addition of a simple ring.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 am

Nite smiled back at his lover, golden eyes full of ease and happiness. He'd waited a long time for this moment and now that they were finally there, among friends and family, he couldn't help but quiver with excitement. The werewolf stared into the vampire's eyes, seeming to forget that they were in the presence of Tae's old flame. Oh well. It was he and Tae's wedding night, Kai had had his chance.

His body moved to meet his husband's and he returned the kiss with every ounce of passion in his body. His arms lightly wrapped around the man's waist and he shut his eyes, seeming to melt in the bounty hunter's arms. It was official, finally, and he was so happy and so in love.

Tre was beaming where he sat with his brothers, a tissue in one of his tan hands. Weddings affected him like funerals, though in an opposite way. "Aww.." he whispered. "They look so good together. I'm glad they finally tied the knot." He dabbed at an eye, taking a moment to look around.

Kai nodded, lightly rubbing Treize's shoulder. "I agree.. I'm honestly surprised that it took this long." He smiled faintly, seeming pretty much over the past, though there was a small twinge in his eyes. He had moved on and was quite happy, but the only reason he'd come to the wedding was because of Taebien's son.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 pm

The vampire grinned against his lovers lips, easily sliding his hands around the other man's back, he dipped Nite backwards, kissing him hungrily, before finally straightening and loosening his grips slightly on the other man. "Hello, mister Hart," he whispered.

Wolfe snorted softly at his brother, about to turn to Tre and make a comment about Taebien being a show off, before noting that the other male was bawling into a tissue. He exhaled, sliding an arm around his twin's shoulders, "Yeah, I guess they finally did... Even though they already had a kid... And have been together since dinosaurs roamed the earth."

Treize leaned into Kai a bit, catching a glance of the twitch in the older man's eyes, he arched a brow some. "Jealous?" He asked, shrinking against him as he did so. "Don't be, you have version 2.0. New and improved... And the chances of you getting laid on someone else's wedding day is incredibly high. Just sit back and enjoy," he purred, looking around at his family as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 pm

(LMFAO HE WOULD!! @ Treize.)

Nite was a bit surprised that Taebien pulled such a stance. It was a lot like one of the fairytale kisses he recalled seeing once upon a time. The werewolf's cheeks turned red and he grinned. He was drunk with happiness. "Hello to you too, Mister Hart." he purred, nipping lightly at his man's bottom lip. His strong hand stroked his husband's hair softly, admiring the handsome creature that finally belonged to him. Well, then again, he was owned, if you want to get technical. "I'm so happy.." His smile broadened.

Tre snickered slightly. "Wolfeee, don't say that. We're older than they are." he pointed out as he rest his head on his twin's shoulder. He liked being close to his relatives, literally. "I could use a beer.. Yup." He'd apparently decided to be less of a fairy for the wedding. Or something.

"Noo, it's just.. history. Old history, haha.. just, it's the hard to forget kind." Kai licked his lips, pressing a kiss to Treize's forehead afterwards. A chuckle made his torso shake a bit. "Good to know, baby.." He winked and nestled himself against Taebien and Nite's son, eyes mischievous as he plotted about later.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 pm

(Yes. Yes he would. XD)

Taebien grasped Nite's hand, giving a fanged smirk, "I'm glad, and I'm happy too... Now lets get the fuck out of here, I'm starving and tired. And horny. Very horny." Taebien whispered, licking his lips as he wondered if being married would make a difference to their sex life. Tugging Nite's hand, he began to move forwards, pulling the other man down the isle with him.

"Age has nothing to do with it, I still feel like I'm twenty most of the time," Wolfe said, waving a hand some at the thought. "I think there's an open bar... So you just might be in luck." He commented, glancing to his other side, where Joaquin sat, quiet as usual.

Listening to Kai's words, Treize shrugged some, "I wouldn't really know, haven't been around that long myself," he murmured, closing his eyes as his forehead was kissed, he exhaled, cheek nuzzling Kai's chest in a submissive manner.

(Chances are, I'm going to end up typing Kai as 'Ky' at some point, since I have a female character named Kylie on another site, so yeah, if I start doing it yell at me. XD

I keep playing with the idea of bringing her over here and having some weird thing where she's Jem's love child, though, but I dunno. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 am

(XDDDD)

Nite released a somewhat sexy and completely beastly rumble of a chuckle, lightly swatting Taebien's ass. "You know, I wonder if any of the other old patrons still go to that bar.. I remember many a Were I'd encountered on full moon nights." He rose a brow, thinking back. He shrugged softly, leaning in to lick his man's cheek.

"Nyeah, but still." he mumbled, sticking his tongue out. "Sweet. Hehe. I hope they have good food too.." He followed his brother's eyes, smiling and waving at his eldest brother. He frowned a bit, almost forgetting that Nal was there. He'd thought he hadn't come, until he looked again and saw the boy leaning forward a bit and staring at his shoes randomly. He still didn't feel like one hundred percent family and the twin could tell. Oh well, he'd get over it.

Kai Nodded softly, eyes flickering. "I understand." he assured, lightly stroking Treize as the boy nuzzled him. It was a bit odd that he was dating one so young, but hell, he liked it.

(Rofl. XD 'S kay you have noo idea how many times I have tried to call Tae Tre. ><

That'd be interesting. XD Especially if she's older then Quen, because he'd kinda flip a little. o3o)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 am

Taebien gave his shoulders a shrug, "Who cares, this is our night, they wanna start something they can," he commented. He wouldn't have worried about any other werewolves even if it had just been Nite and himself, let alone if the rest of his family was along as well.

"Probably bar food, knowing Taebien. He loves that crap." Wolfe grumbled, exhaling heavily as he tilted his head back to look at the stars.

Joaquin cast a side long glance at his son, brow arched as he noticed the boy staring at his feet. "I think everything is done here, if you're bored and want to leave," he told the young man.

"Mmm, good," Treize purred, turning his head slightly, he nipped at Kai's shirt with his lips, tugging playfully.

(Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Or go completely off scale and call it one of the other brothers. I also keep trying to call Treize, Tre. XD

She's 17-18ish. Which (I think) is more or less around the same age as Quen. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

"Oh, no, I'm not worried, I was talking about the nice ones, silly." he pointed out, smiling. "If we ran into any of the others, since this is our night, I would rip them to shreds-" He paused, shutting his mouth with a soft frown. "Sorry." The werewolf had apparently hardened over the years, towards pretty much everything but his family. He took Taebien's hand in his own as they walked.

Tre nodded softly. "True." he murmured, shaking his head softly. "Ah well, it's food." He grinned, pushing to his feet and motioning for Wolfe to get up too.

"Oh, no sir, I'm not bored." he pointed out. "I'm just a little out of it. Haha, I don't feel quite in place yet. I guess I'm still adjusting to the fact that I have so much family now." Nalthiel smiled faintly. "I'll go when you're ready to.." His brown eyes were a bit excited about something. Maybe a date with Tabby coming up or something? I DUNNO! OMG! fgdfgdfgdfghk. Lmfao.

Kai smirked, sticking his chest out some as if to appear even more masculine. Hah. "You're such a pretty boy.." he mumbled with a bit of a sexy hiss in his voice.

(Lol! I r not alone! Yay! XDD

Quen: o///o Dayumm. *pretends to be older* Very Happy )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am

"I'd beat you to it," the vampire responded, giving a playful smirk as he did so. He was clearly not bothered by the werewolf's threats, after all, they had been through a lot of shtick together, so he was likely the same way...

Wolfe, groaning softly, rest his hands on his knees, shoving himself begrudgingly to his feet, "Let's hope Nite has more sense than brother dearest," he commented, while fixing his clothing.

"Well, like it or not, you do have a lot of family. Most of which are questionable, at best." Joaquin commented, rising as well as he noted his other brothers doing so. 'Cept he wouldn't know Tabby yet.

"And you're such a sexy man," Treize whispered, running a hand up Kai's chest as he did so, the male smirked some, watching the others leaved, he turned to his man, wondering what he wished to do.

(XD

Jemessis - Well, I is a dragon. *Innocent face*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 am

(They met.. o-O)

Nite smiled faintly. "I wish I was as fast as you." he mumbled, shrugging his broad shoulders soon after. "Either way, we'd kick their asses like we always have. I don't want to gloat but babe, we'd have to be on of, if not the best, team of bounty hunters." He squeezed his man's hand.

"Haha, I don't know, brother. I think they've been around each other so long that they're pretty close to being on the same page." he pointed out as he shifted out into the aisle.

"I do like it, I'm just not used to it." he clarified himself, rising and fixing his tie.

"Oh, thank you." he purred, licking his cheek. "Are you hungry, baby?" he asked in a soft voice.

(Quen: I am too but sheeshhh. Razz You're lucky I love you. ; ) )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 am

(Not before Tae's and NIte's wedding. xD)

"We are the best, there is no question," he cockily corrected, while leaning in to nip at Nite's ear. He smirked, before casting a glance over his shoulder and at the rest of the family.

"Ugh, I hope not." Wolfe groaned once more, exhaling as he shuffled over seats and after Tre, "Please, at least let there be cake. I want cake..."

Joaquin shrugged his shoulders some, thinking that if Nal had known the rest of the family, he likely wouldn't like them, but he made no comment about it.

"Not really... Are you?" Treize asked, slipping his arm around Kai's stomach, he hugged himself to the man's side.

(Jemessis - Yes, but I've been having my sexual peek for... Like half my life time...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 am

(Oh. I thought this was current/after they mey. XD)

Nite beamed, glad Tae agreed. "Mm, oooh~" he bit his bottom lip, his ears obviously an easy way to turn him on. "I think we should get some icing for some celebratory fun later, hmm?" He smirked, eyes full of hunger.

Tre laughed softly at his twin. "Eww, cake.. Pie's better, but eh. I want some strawberries."

Nal stretched a bit, a soft yawn escaping him. He hadn't read up on everyone, it seemed.

"Hmm, nope." he stated simply, stroking him still. "I'm kind of tired, for some reason.. Eh." Kai nuzzled the younger man with a smile.

(Quen: This is true. x_x *fails*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 am

(I thought we had them honey mooning on a beach at some point forever ago? XD

I left Nokku out because I figured he and Tre would not have known each other that well at the time. xD)

"Mm, icing. Chocolate sauce. Some booze for body shots. Some edible underwear. Yum. I want to lick you all over... I will..." He smirked, guiding the other man along as he did so.

"What? No way man, cake is better. It's all rich and it yummy and good. Pie sucks. Unless pie is a sexual innuendo, in which case pie is awesome. But, pie-pie sucks." Wolfe rambled, nearly tripping over several chairs as he emerged into the aisle.

With a sigh, Joaquin turned to Nal, "Do you see what I have to deal with," he pointed out, before simply shaking his head and moving on wards.

"Mm, well, we can go to bed now, if you want. Dad rented a bunch of rooms in the place, so we can stay in one if we want," he suggested, "we could run up the room service..."

(Jem - It's okay.... *Fondles*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 am

(Then Nal shouldn't be there either. XD AHHHdfgkdfglkdfhg. Whatever. >3< *fails*)

Nite grinned, though reddened moreso. "Alright you sexy fucker." he mumbled, reaching around to squeeze his man's ass as they headed for the bar. "This is going to be very, very fun." he purred.

Tre slapped his own forehead. "Good God, twinny, you're so deprived of the truth." he murmured, casting him a glance. "And I can tell what's on your mind. Haha. You should go get laid." He glanced over his shoulder at his big brother. "Sorry Joaaa.."

Nal chuckled, shaking his head. "Uhh, yeah. And It's fairly amusing from where I stand." His lips formed a small smile.

"Alright." he purred, rising and nodding his head. "Whatever you wish to do, Treize. But, I would like a bottle of Vodka."

(Quen: :3 *luffs*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum