Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered.

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shattered. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered.

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 am

"Actually.. I thought I did." he mumbled. "But you know how dumb I can be.." He signed, staring at the lid to the coffin. His hands fell to his sides, on landing on the vampire's thigh. He pulled it away quickly, as if it has burned him or he expected his hand would fall off.. or get chewed off. Aw.

"Well.. it's pretty quiet in here.. which relaxes me.. and you're in here, of course." He was being truthful. Why lie to Taebien, his master? He shifted a bit uneasily, wondering what would be the consequences of his crawling into bed with the vampire.

(Hmm, to me it seems their relationship would start out rocky.. but then again, I'm listening to I Don't Care by Apocalyptica and Adam G. and it makes me think of Kai taking Tae from Nite, in Nite's eyes at least. XD But also because of the werewolf x vampire thing.. idk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 am

"You have a long way to go before you can reach that stage, Nite," Taebien assured, giving a slight chuckle as he did so, the male shifted, allowing Nite to have a little more room to himself.

(Ah, well, I'm not entirely sure where the whole Nite jumping in the coffin thing is heading right now - but it's up to you. xD

What's going on in the timeline now? Is Kia currently going out with Kai? Did Kai break his heart? Has he even met the man?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:07 am

Nite pouted a bit, though nodded in understanding. "I'll work on it, master Taebien." he assured, quietly thanking the man for the room with a soft lick, much like one a dog would deliver. ".. Oops.. I seem to be getting bad about impulses.." he mumbled to himself.

(I dunno, I was thinking they could maybe get close to doing something, but not quite getting there, lol.

Hm, maybe he can meet him shortly after this coffin episode? o: Or already know him/have intentions on him and that can be why they stop?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 am

"No kidding," Taebien snorted softly, rolling his shoulders a little where he lap, he settled down once again, "as long a you don't maul anybody, it's alright, I suppose," he mused.

(I suppose so.

Sure, whatever is good.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:16 am

He flinched at the thought, exhaling and shutting his eyes. That hurt, even though Tae hadn't meant it to. Nite was still rather torn up about what he'd done, and he likely always would be, in spite of the time that separated him from the event. The werewolf buried his face in the vampire's cold skin, inhaling the scents of the underground and trying to settle himself.

(xD Idk what should happen & Tae is your character. *fails*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 am

The male felt the tension in the casket rather easily. He frowned some, brows furrowed. "I'm sorry, Nite... I... Didn't mean to..." He whispered, furrowing his brows, angry with himself for saying something so stupid.

(I'un care, this is Nite's history. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 am

"It's ok.." he assured softly, slowly scooting a bit closer to Tae. "I'm just a little wuss.. I know you didn't mean anything by it, I just.. eh." He nuzzled the vampire's shoulder, exhaling his warm breath against the the man's cool flesh. "You.. feel so different from humans.." His hand gently touched Taebien's side, slowly slipping under the shirt he wore, as if asking for permission. "I like it.."

(xDD Ok then. )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 am

"I'm undead," Taebien pointed out, turning his head slightly to Nite as the younger male insisted upon touching him, not that he minded at all. "Of course I feel different," he whispered, inhaling Nite's scent lightly, as though that might help him understand his intentions or something.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:35 am

"I.. uh.." he murmured, bowing his head to smell Tae's neck. "Want to kiss you.. very badly.." The young werewolf was a bit confused. He didn't know what to do with himself and he had to ask permission because he didn't want to get smacked. Aw. "I've wanted to kiss you for a while now, to be honest..."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am

"Then what's stopping you?" He asked softly, blinking his eyes softly as he did so, Taebien soon arched a brow, "You're practically laying on top of me. You're in my bed..." He pointed out softly, licking his lips over a little as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 am

"... You're right.. I just need to shut up, don't I.." he mumbled, more to himself. His strong hands moved, one to the small of Tae's back and the other to the back of his head. He angled the other man's body to meed his own and delivered a hot and hungry kiss to his master's lips. He paused, wondering if he would get a response, before mumbling a soft 'fuck it' and kissing him again, this time a little more passionately.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 am

"Mm," Taebien murmured, though had little time to say much more, as Nite pulled him into an embrace. He smirked against Nite's lips, pressing soft kisses in response at first, before pushing his tongue past his lips on into the other man's mouth.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 am

Nite exhaled sharply, lightly stroking Taebien as they kissed. He was clearly excited, and the bulge in his pants made that even more noticeable. His golden eyes began to glow in the darkness once again, and he pushed the other man's shirt up to reveal his beautiful, smooth, pale skin.The Were ran his hands up and down his torso, savoring the feel and pushing his own tongue meet his master's. He made a gruff noise, nostrils flaring in excitement.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 am

Taebien arched his back into the other man's hands, enjoying the touch that he had not felt in such a long time. The male purred some, running his tongue over the other man's, he felt the other man's bulge pressing into him, which seem to spawn a similar result from him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:08 am

He began to slowly unbutton Tae's pants, fondling his length while practically eating his face. The kid had a lot of pent up passion, and he was finally letting some of it out. Nite found himself wishing that they weren't lacking space. He wanted so badly to have at Taebien. The werewolf grunted, rubbing his body against his master's. He liked the way the vampire tasted.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:17 am

Taebien arched his back, pressing his crotch into Nite's hand, he bit lightly at the other man's lips, enjoying the feeling, while he too wanted Nite to strip him off and to have at him. He hadn't had anyone in a while, much less a man in this time and age. He bit his lower lip, letting out a soft uncharacteristic whimper of pleasure.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

He eased Taebien's pants down, grunting as he hit his head on the coffin's lid. Nite grunted, blinking at the vampire's small noise. It was odd, hearing that come from Tae. In fact, he didn't think he'd ever heard such a noise. "C.. can you turn your back to me?" he whispered, beginning to undo his own pants. "I.. Not a lot of room.." He bit his bottom lip before pulling the man into another passionate kiss. This was nice, he had to admit. Odd, but nice.

(Hm, wait, Kai. xD Is Tae going to stop this or are they going to proceed and then Tae meet Kai? Either way it'll hurt Nite, but Idk which Taebien would more likely do.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Taebien nodded softly as he returned the passionate kiss. Slowly, he rolled himself onto his stomach, rubbing his crotch into the coffin as he did so in some attempt to relieve the tension he was feeling there.

(Well it doesn't seem like their going to stop, I guess Nite can apologize later and say it was a one time thing and then Tae can meet Kai? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Nite bit down on Taebien's shoulder, eyes shutting for a moment. He ran his hands up Tae's sides before resting them on the man's hips. "Thank you.." he breathed, gently setting himself up to penetrate his master. He eased himself into the vampire carefully as this was uncharted territory and a soft groan pushed past his lips.

(XD Mmk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm

A growl of pleasure rolled in Taebien's throat as the other man began to press into him. He instinctively lifted his hips to give more access to the werewolf, while his fingers gripped the silky material lining the coffin for support. "Oh God," he whispered, closing his eyes blissfully.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Nite pressed his face into Tae's back, nuzzling him affectionately as he had his way. He was very, very careful with his powerful hips, because he didn't want to hurt the vampire or anything of the sort.

(Lurkerrr. ;3; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Taebien snorted some as he felt the other man holding back. He turned his head slightly, hoisting himself up onto his elbows. "Nite, if you're gonna do it, then do it right," the vampire pointed out, clearly telling him that he wanted it hard and rough. Besides, any damage Nite did would heal, anyways.

(Dawh. :c)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Nite nodded softly, obliging his master and beginning to give it everything he had, which was a lot considering he was a beast. Rawr. "As you wish, master.." he growled sexily.

(Won't go away and is littleish too. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Taebien fingers dragged harder over the interior of the coffin. The male moaned loudly, thrusting himself lightly back over the other man's member, he bit down on his lower lip some, making it bleed.

(Backhand it away?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Nite gripped Tae's hips roughly, trying his best to pleasure the other man in the small space they were holed up in. His mouth moved to gently kiss at the sexy bounty hunter's body, lips tender and hungry. His teeth soon met the flesh, biting down until they left marks though drew no blood. "Nn.." he grunted, clearly enjoying himself.

(It left because it's parental ran from my dad. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Taebien licked his lips softly, running his hands needily over himself, he paused briefly at some of the scars, before reaching a hand back to graze Nite's thigh. "Mm," he responded, slowly laying his head down on the floor of the coffin and allowing the other male to do as he pleased - because he was quite enjoying himself.

(Nice. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Nite quivered as his thigh was touched, licking roughly at the flesh on the back of Taebien's neck afterward. His hips gave a final deep thrust and he groaned, wrapping his arms around the vampire and holding him close as he merely lay there, pleased.

(It came back. TT)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Taebien panted softly as he felt Nite drive himself in one final time. He reached under himself to do something similar, but with his own hand, and soon slumped forwards into the coffin, with his ass pinned to the werewolf.

(Don't they like... Have a house or something where they can stay? >_o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 pm

The Were nuzzled the bounty hunter's back with a faint smile on his lips. He slowly brought his his hips back and grunted, simply laying there for a few moments. He licked Tae's ear cutely and scooted to make Taebien more comfortable, he hoped.

(Yeah but they don't stay there. -_-' )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Taebien exhaled loudly as the other man pulled out. He slowly rolled onto his side, his chest and abdomen heaving the slightest bit, while he smirked broadly at his apprentice, "Very good," he complimented.

(Lame. If you're in your room just kick them out. Fuck Christmas spirit and family. P: )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum