Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

(Mmk. Because he's probably needing to conserve his breath, aaand I thought it'd be cute. xD)

The man nodded softly, forcing himself to sit up, and having to cling to Liam for a moment to keep from falling back down. He finally brought his eyes to the male, staring through his glasses and right into those scarlet eyes. ".. Forgive me.." he mustered,voice very soft and quiet. He felt the need to say it, because he didn't know what Liam's reaction would be. He leaned in, pressing a kiss to his cheek, obviously more than a friendly act judging by how tender and caring it was. Awhs.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 am

(XD)

Liam's cheeks flushed as red as his eyes, perhaps darker even. His hands moved to support Lucifer's back, holding the male protectively against his chest. "Mater..." He whispered, unsure of what else to say, really.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 am

( x) )

Lucifer slowly shut his eyes again, smiling faintly at the blush on Liam's face. He rest against Liam with uneasy breaths. "Now.. you know my dirty little secret.." he mumbled, biting his bottom lip as he attempted to relax.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 am

Liam held the man close, hugging him gently, he exhaled softly, "Mater..." He repeated, trying to figure out what he should do or say. "Master..." He ran his fingers gently to the other man's hair, wondering if he felt the same or not. Dilemmas.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am

Lucifer shivvered, pressing his cold body into Liam and resting his head on the man's shoulder. He would let Liam think. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't feel anything for him, but he guessed it didn't matter. At least he'd told him how he felt.. kind of.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 am

"Master, I've always loved you. Respected you. Worshiped you." Liam softly whispered, staring down as he held the man to him. "I strived to impress you. To do right by you. To protect you, and yours alike," he went on, apparently in a bit of a rambling fit, "If I were to die now, I could do so happily..." He assured, giving a brief smile.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:30 am

Lucifer's eyes opened, and he smiled faintly. "Liam, anything you ever set out to accomplish for me you've succeeded at and then some.. You're the most faithful person in this family... I love you for it.. and everything you're ever done for me.. and for you just being you.." He weakily touched Liam's cheek, this time managing to keep it there. "Hell, all the things we've been through together, Liam, we might as well be married.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am

Liam leaned in, stifling a chuckle as he pressed a soft kiss to Lucifer's forehead, "Then I guess it's only fitting that we die like this; together." He pointed out, appearing somewhat serene for a man that was bleeding from his back.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 am

Luci leaned his forehead into the kiss, exhaling in a rather relaxed manner. "I wouldn't have it any other way.." he assured, raising himself to press a kiss to Liam's lips. He felt a bit better, actually. Full of a new drive to live.

(I guess.. uhhh.. hm. Well, anyone you want to post before we activate Remy and Drake? xD
.. I kinda want to see what Abyss turned into, rofl. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 am

Liam grew a little tense as he was kissed on the lips, having not expected his master to be so forward. Eventually, he smiled lightly, leaning in and returning the press to the lips.

(Not particularly. xD - I think it would kinda be a funny time for them to interrupt... XD

Well. Maybe we can compromise, and Kai can escape for a while with is toys, and Remy and Drake can save those two now? :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 am

Lucifer was so focused on Liam that he didn't notice that they were no longer alone. Instead, he continued to softly kiss the man. "Mm.." he mumbled.

(Rofl. XD Totally. You can post Remy first, then I'll bring in Drake, 'cause Idk how exactly to interupt them. XD

Hmm, mmk. When do I bring in Malkin? o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 am

(Did you want him to show up sooner or later? I would say after Kai was 'defeated' or whatever, but we can fit him in wherever I guess.)

Liam held his master close, oblivious to all of his surrounding as he held and kissed at Lucifer, meaning he did the heard the echoing of quick foot steps.
Remy tore down the hall way, trying to find Kai before his minions tore herself, or Drake for that matter, apart. They ran into what seemed to be a dungeon of some sort, hastily closing the door behind them. "Be careful, God only knows what he has locked up down here..." She whispered to Drake, narrowing her eyes, she pulled out her katana as she moved, sensing something hiding in one of the cells. As she silently slid along, she glanced make to make sure Drake was always near, until she reached the cell, at which point she stood before the bars, peering in with wide blue eyes, clearly indicating her surprise.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:19 am

(Mmk, after he's defeated is fine. ^_^)

Lucifer raked his hands through Liam's hair, smiling faintly as they kissed.
Drake looked around, eyes piercing the darkness like a nocturnal animal's. His footsteps were silent, and he too gripped a weapon of his own, his trusty scythe. Despite her beleif, he could take care of himself, as long as it was only the demons, not the other things that lurked around hell. Finally, he managed to pick up on what she was looking at, therefore he approached. ".. Grandpa?" he asked as he too emerged from the darkness, pressing himself against the bars and watching the two men, rather shocked that his grandfather was in such a situation. "Uhh.. Liam?" He blinked, tilting his head before clearing his throat a bit uneasily.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 am

(Kay...)

Liam froze as he heard a voice, his head immediately lifting and his eyes darting to Drake, whom had spoken. His eyes then tore away from the male, to rest on the female, and he left out an obvious gasp.
Remy slowly put her sword away, noting the familiarity of the man, whom she clearly recognized. Slowly, she looked to Drake, for once, unsure of what to say or do.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:31 am

Lucifer too froze, turning to look, glad to see his grandson. It was then that his eyes fell upon the woman, and his eyes widened. The girl from the picture. "Oh my.." he whispered, shifting off of Liam in hopes of making things not so bad.
Drake grinned, trying to stay out of whatever was going on. "I'll find the key, Rem. It looks like Zerkai and that other person have retreated.. Gah, I wish he'd been set free.." He sighed, turning and wandering into the darkness, hunting for the key as stated.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 am

Liam slowly rose as Lucifer removed himself from him. "Remy," he whispered, moving towards the bars of the cage, he reached his arm out through, but she was just out of his reached.
For a moment, she remained so, refusing to move, but she eventually sidled forwards the slightest bit, allowing his outstretched hand to touch her face, which she shied away from slightly, not use to the touch of another.
"Come closer," Liam begged, her crimson eyes pleading with her, he seemed in his glee as she obeyed, allowing him to hug her awkwardly through the cell door, though she tensed considerably. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered smiling, though it eventually faded some, "not that I'm not glad you're here or anything, but, why exactly are you here?"
"I'm a devil hunter. I came here either to save Kai or to kill him, whatever it takes to stop him." She stated, shifting away from the cell some as he released her.
"You... Hunt your own kind... for profit?" He asked, frowning, appearing disappointed.
"No. I hunt merciless killers. I can tell the different between good, evil, and the grey area in between," she assured, looming in front of the cage and waiting for Drake to find a key or something to let the two out.
Liam rose a brow, tilting his head some at her, "Why do you wear the mask?" he asked, reaching out to touch it, though they pulled away.
"A had an accident... A long time ago..." She murmured, looking around for Drake once more.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 am

(Oooh? What's under the mask? o: )

Drake emerged again, holding a glowing metal key, which he gingerly slid into the lock, opening the door and rushing into the cell. He looked his grandfather over, frowning as he looked to the male's wounds. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. "I know how it feels though.." He subconciously felt his side, where the scars had begun to form from his father's malicious attack. His hazle eyes slowly looked to Remy and Liam, and he rose a brow. "C'mon, let's get you to your room.. it's safe now." He hoisted the man into his arms with ease, walking towards the door once again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 am

(Dunno. I'm thinking she was taken to some half assed demon doctor of torture who like abused her and sewed her lips shut.)

Remy cast a glanced to her father, thought slowly began to follow after Drake and Lucifer.
"Where are you going?" He asked, stepping after her slowly, clearly in some amount of pain as well.
"Well, I can't leave here without Drake taking me back," she pointed out, pausing as she watched her father, she sighed softly and waited for him... Just in case there was still something around that would try to kill him.

(Ugh. Stuck in interwebz drama that I must sort out.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 am

(That... is awesome. >3 Ehehe. Hehehe. He. xD
I love the sewn lips thing. xD; )

Drake climbed up some stairs, turned some corners, and walked down some halls as he took the man to his room. "Dom's fine.. we found him locked in a different dungeon. His arm's broken, but it's already healing up. Apparently, it was a fluke thing, so it's not reacting like your body since no magic was used.." He looked over the man once again. "Hmm, I'll try to patch you and Liam up, if you want..?"
Lucifer stared up at Drake, before slowly looking over his shoulder, hoping that things were going alright with the man and his daughter. "Good.." he said. "I was worried about him.. And what of Natrix?" He cleared his throat. "That would be wonderful, Drake.. but only if you've been practicing. I don't want to turn green again." The two men laughed softly, apparently remembering a previous incident to lighten the mood.

(Good God. D: I hate it when that shit happens. Good luck. /: )

(gdfgdfg the images won't load on subeta hq. >< That's the problem I've had. *sighs*
I need to decide what color to make Drake and Quen, and what to make/name Malkin. @@)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 am

(As do I.)

Remy walked slowly alongside her father, hearing Lucifer's question about Natix, she spoke up, "We found him chained to his bed," she told him, allowing her fingertips to lightly touch the hilt of her sai as she did so.
"That's Natrix for you..." Liam murmured, watching his daughter's mask with a great curiosity, as if hoping it would slip off of her face or disappear or something.

(Thanks. x_x)

(x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:58 am

(^_^)

Lucifer shook his head softly. "I hope he... settles down.. or something.. someday." he mumbled, exhaling. He had a fucked up family, but ah, hell, he loved them anyways.
Drake chuckled softly at the thought. "I doubt anyone here can imagine him settling down.. it doesn't seem to be in his personality." He shrugged a bit, finally halting at his grandfather's bedroom door. His tail grew in and wrapped around the knob, opening it with ease.

( ): <3)

(T_T)

(I don't like how it turned out.. ;3;

https://2img.net/h/i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa124/Isntittragic/LiamCI1.gif
https://2img.net/h/i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa124/Isntittragic/LiamCIlrg.png

I definately need to practice more. ;o;
Is there an animation you'd like? P: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 am

"So... What sort of accident did you have?" Liam curiously, softly asked his daughter, whom merely shook her head softly in response. He hung his head a little, feeling rejected.
Remy shut her eyes and halted as they reached Lucifer's room. I'll never be close enough to anyone to tell them the truth...

(I think it's cute. ^_^

My advice would be either make the heads smaller, the body and limbs bigger, or some medium of the two, though. ^^

Nawh, that should be good, mehtinks.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 am

Drake easily set Lucifer in a chair, stretching out and looking around. "Hmm, you two want to take baths before I patch you? I probably need to clean the room.. change the sheets.. same with your room, Liam? Or do you have other plans?" He tilted his head, not meaning to pry, but wanting to know none the less.
Lucifer nodded softly, wondering what Liam would do all the while. He figured nothing in front of his daughter, but his thoughts hadn't been very accurate as of late.

(Yay! :3

Mmk thanks. <: I think I'll also try to do some research on how they do them on subeta, once that HQ's not being a bitch. P:

Mmkays. ^_^ One down! Lol. )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:47 am

(Other plans? *dun get it*)

(^_^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 am

(Sleeping in Luci's room. :3)

( C: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:55 am

"Well, I'd like to stay with my master... To tend to his needs and such, if need be," Liam said, sounding rather hopeful as he did so, wanting to have some company. He paused a moment, looking to Remy as he did so, "Will you be staying with us?" He asked, once more hopeful, "Kai may very well come back, after all..."
Remy shrugged her shoulders a little, looking to Drake and Lucifer, as if for permission.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 am

Drake nodded softly at Liam. "Alright.. so, baths for you two." he said shaking his finger at them as if it would magically make them do so. He turned his eyes to Remy, smiling. "It's cool with me." he assured. "I can show you around.."
Lucifer smiled at the fact that Liam would be staying with him. He turned his eyes to the female, still smiling. "Remy, you've earned more than a bed and a hot meal, but I'm afraid that's all I can offer until I get things back on track here." he said, exhaling softly. "You're welcome to stay as long as you wish.. whenever you wish."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 am

(Drake can totally walk in on her when's she's changing, and she'll be naked and like 'Dun look at my face!' xD)

"Alright, I'll stay for a while... In case he comes back," Remy quietly pointed out, raking her fingers through her hairs as she did so, the hybrids paced around a little where she stood, as if feeling restless or out of place.
Liam smiled at his daughter, glad that she would be staying, even if she was sort of making excuses. He then slowly looked to Lucifer, wondering if they would be bathing together, as well.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 am

(XD And he'll be like... *o* *nose bleed*
Then look at her face and be like.. you're still gorgeous.. :3 Then get slapped or something. >< )

(Tis up to Liam. O: )

"Drake, why don't you go cook? I know you're good at that." he said with a smile, motioning for the two younger beings to go attempt to have some fun in the now messy castle.
Drake, feeling like he was being shooed away, exhaled, before nodding and turning towards the door. A defeated frown clung to his face, and he motioned for Rem to follow him. "What do you like to eat?" he asked, looking to the female with a curious look.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 am

(Noes, she wouldn't slap him. She'd be all 'Really? 8D' because she's so self conscious about it. xD - Hence the mask.)

(Surez? xD)

Liam looked to Lucifer, smiling a little as he waited for the two to leave.
"I... Anything... That's... Something that goes down easy... Without a hassle..." She slowly pointed out to him, trying to figure out how to word it, figuring he was smarter than Madison, so she was afraid to say more. "A smoothie would be fine, really..." She paused a moment, looking around, "Is there some place I can put my... Erm. Equipment?" She asked him, looking around as she did so.

(Thar. He has an opening to do so. Take her to the room. Go make smoothie, come back and see her naked. xD

*Has to go to bed and wont sleep without doing this first* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next