Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 am

(xD Awhs~ )

(Mmkayz.)

(I just reread Natrix's story. Muwahaha.)

Lucifer smiled faintly as well, relieved when Drake led the girl from the room. With a light wave of his hand, he closed the door. It took longer, however, since he was weakened.
"Alright." he said. "Smoothie it is." He looked around. "Hmm, well, here's my room.." he opened the door, looking around as if to make sure it was clean. "Good, no one fucked with it.." He moved to the door across from his, opening it to reveal a fresh room that didn't look like it'd been used in ages. "Here.. you can use this room. I know it's clean.." He exhaled softly. Apparently, it had been someone special to Drake's.. Hm. "I'll be back, Rem." He bowed slightly, before seeming to dissapear in a flash.

(Mmk.

Lol! XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am

(Can you think of any songs that kinda reflect Drake? *needs one for neopets*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 am

(Why? xD)

Liam looked to his master, tilting his head, he a a half smile, "How can I be of service to you, Master?" he asked.

Remy thanked his quietly, easily letting herself into the room and closing the door. She shifted uncomfortably in her clothing, smelling death clearly on all of her articles of clothes. Thus, she decided to fix this. The female reached around her back, to a small pouch like sack the rest in the small of her pack, untied it and poured it's contents, some underwear, as well as a tank and a light pair of sweat pants, onto the bed. She then proceeded to take off her clothing, laying it out neatly, she observed it briefly as she stood before the bed, stark naked, with her mask and all off.

(Uhm... Thinks*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 am

(... I'm going to virtually murder this forum... >> *growls*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 am

(Yeah...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 am

(It entertains me..? xD YAOI!!)

(I'm annoyed, so I just post Drake. ><)

Drake didn't take long to make smoothies at all. In fact, he reappeared outside of her door likely just as she was gone pulling her clothes off. He didn't think to knock, the main reason being he didn't think she'd be doing anything but situating her weapons in spots throughout the room. He eased the door open, opening his mouth to speak, though no noise escaped it as he saw her naked form. He gawked at the beautiful young woman, subconciously setting her smoothie down to keep from dropping it. He swallowed hard, trying to regain his voice, finally closing his mouth. He could even see her face, finally.. and there was nothing wrong.. He was able to pick out the scaring from the stitches, but it didn't bother him, nor did it deduct from her beauty.

( :3 )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 am

(XD I'll be sure to write more for you.)

(xD)

Remy paused, hearing Drake set down the drink, she rose her eyes to him her hands rushing to cover her mouth, she clenched her eyes shut, as if to pretend that he had seen nothing, "Don't look at my face!" She said, taking a step back, she ended up sitting on the bed, one hand groping blindly for her mask.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:55 am

( :3 Ehehe.)

(I can't find any good songses. >< *fail*)

"Err.. Remy.." he stated, having to clear his throat because his voice sounded strange. "Your face looks fine.. it's just some scaring that's really not that noticeable... you're still fucking gorgeous." He stood still, staring at her with a strange gleam in his eyes. Boy, was he going to dream tonight. "I mean, I can show you some of the things I'm not proud of, things I don't like, but they don't make me ugly.. Scars tell stories of how we became who we are.."

(I kinda want to send someone to this Dr. XD *evil cackle*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:00 am

(Oh. Right. I was gonna suggest Adrenaline by Gavin Rossdale. xD)

Remy blushed faintly at his compliment. "You... Really think so?" She softly asked, letting the hand covering her mouth gingerly touch her soft lips as she did so. She reopened her eyes soon after, "What sort of things?" She asked soon after, deciding that she should perhaps try to cover herself, she grabbed a pillow, placing it in her lap and hugging it gently to her chest.

(x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 am

(I like it. :9 Now I just gotta find it. >: )

Drake slowly pulled his hoodie and shirt off over his head, allowing his torso to be seen. He then pulled his pants and boxers down at a slant so that she could see the mark left from his being a horseman. "I helped basically destroy this world once, Remy.. I was the rider of death.." He then rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the healing wounds left from his father. "I've been beaten, cut, ripped, broken, ra---- haha. Ha. Uhm. Just about everything.. I'll admit that I've never had my lips sewn together, but if I did, I'd wear the scars proudly..."

(Eh. I'm hyper. ><)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 am

(x_x)

Remy reached a hand out, gingerly touching his scarred flesh. She rose a brow at him as he cut himself off with mindless laughter, though chose not to comment on it. "I guess I'm just vain or something," she said, giving a shrug as she once more touched her lips with one hand, "I just... Don't like people to see... It makes me feel weak... Helpless..." She whispered, hanging her head a little.

(I wanna sleep but I'm wide awake... Fr the moment...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 am

(I found it! ^_^ <3<3 Thanks for suggesting it. ;3)

(I bed you know what he was gonna say though.. DUN DUNNN DUUUUUNNNN.)

He shivered some at her touch, exhaling softly. "I have more.. but I doubt I'm as pretty as you are naked." he said with a soft chuckle. "Mm, it happened when you were younger, then? That would explain it all.. because now you're definately not weak or helpless.." He adjusted his pants, finding them rather uncomfortable the way he had them.

(Nice. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 am

(^^)

(Of course I do. xD)

Remy smiled a little at his little joke, "I don't know about that... You're a handsome man," she shyly pointed out, looking him over as she did so, her head tilted a little. At his question, she rose her eyes, "Yes, it happened when I was little," she confirmed, squeezing the pillow a little as she just htought about it.

(Bed. Night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 am

(^___^)

(xDD But.. by who? [: )

"Haha, why thank you." he said, bowing slightly. He picked up her smoothie, moving close enough to hand it to her. "Mm, well Remy, I'm sure you can conquer your fears.. It's the past, and I'm sure it won't happen to you again." he assured, patting her head for dramatic effect. "If you ever want to talk about it, I'll listen. I'll trade you some info too, if it makes you feel better."

(Good night. ^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:41 am

(Uhhh... x_x)

"Okay..." Remy whispered softly, forcing a faint smile as she did so, the female accepted the smoothie, staring up at him as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm

(I dunno either. xD *will decide whenever the nead arises*)

"I mean, if you want, you know? I'm not pressuring you into anything." he said, not liking that forced smile. "Oh.. uh, would you like me to go away?" He chuckled softly, wondering if she'd at least like to dress in peace.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 pm

"It hurts, you know... Smiling..." Remy softly pointed out, reaching up to gingerly touch her lips. She lay her head gently forwards on the pillow she held, exhaling deeply. She looked to Drake, still clinging to the pillow, "If you want to go, feel free, I'll be fine..." She softly pointed out, shrugging some as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm

"Ah." he said, chuckling softly. "Well, I was assuming something else, so I apologize." Drake ran a hand through his hair. "Mm, do you want me to?" He rose a brow, hands on his hips in a slightly feminine manner.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 am

"Not really... But it's your choice," she told him, taking the straw between her lips as she did so, as a small area near the center of her lips remained fairly free of stitches and scaring. She looked at the smoothie, and then to Drake, "This taste great," she told him, giving another small smile.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 am

"Alright, I won't go then." he said, easing himself into a chair and stretching. "I'm glad you like it." he assured, smiling softly in return. He rubbed his bare abdomen for a moment, staring at his dirty shoes, thinking he shouldn't have worn them in the clean room.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:27 am

Remy continued to cling to the pillow, watching Drake rather curiously as she did so. She soon glanced around the room, noticing it seemed to be fairly decorated, as if someone had once lived there, "So, what's the story with this room, anyways? It looks like it hasn't been touched in forever."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:45 am

".. It was my mom's room, back in the day.." he said, looking around for a few moments. He sighed softly, shutting his eyes and relaxing as best he could as faint memories played in his head. "Before she and my father got married.." He ran a hand through his hair, finally reopening his eyes and looking to the woman.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:24 pm

"Yeah?" Remy asked, pressing herself lightly into the pillow, she pet the bed alongside her for the man to sit. "What was she like? I bet she was really pretty." She remarked, glancing around the room as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm

(By the way, wont be around a lot today and tomorrow. Movign back home. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

(Mmk. ^_^ I hope all goes well!)

Drake pushed himself to his feet, slowly moving to her side. He took a seat, looking around again. "I don't remember much... she died a long time ago, when me and my brother were little." He rubbed his temples for a moment. "I know that dad said she was really kind, and so sweet.. She loved the three of us so much..." The dragon sighed softly.

(I kinda want Drake to have a near death experience.. @@ Idk why.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 am

"That sounds really nice..." Remy whispered, looking up to Drake as he sat next to her, "Having a mother that loved you..." She added soon after, just to clear up any confusion he may have had. She sat there, with her pillow for cover, while she was otherwise nude. Sitting alongside a complete stranger. Hm.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm

"I.. guess it was.. like I said, it was a long time ago." he stated, shrugging a bit. "So, how long have you done the job you do?" Drake tilted his head some. "You're very good at it.." He brushed his hair from his face, feeling a slight ache in his ribcage as he did so.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

"Hm... Well... It's hard to say... The better part of my life, it's all I know, really," she mused, watching Drake brush some hair from his face, she decided to continue with all she was saying, "I was always... Well.. I guess it's kinda hard to explain everything about my life. It's all been complicated this far..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 am

(How'd the move go? ^^)

"I see.." he mumbled, clearly relaxing in the chair as she spoke. "Well, I'd love to hear it sometime." he pointed out with a smile. The dragon was surprised that nothing more had come from their little conversation, honestly. Hell, she was still naked. Oh well. "Complication make things more interesting in my opinion."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 am

(Meh, okay I guess. *Still not unpacked* x_x)

"Complication isn't a good thing..." Remy disagreed, shaking her head lightly as she did so, "Perhaps it makes things more 'interesting', but it's given me nothing but pain and suffering." She sighed deeply, hugging her pillow for comfort as she shut her eyes for a moment.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next