Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 20 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:39 am

(Ah. o: )

"Well, there I go sounding like an asshole again." he mumbled, shaking his head softly. "Sorry." He bit his bottom lip, suddenly in front of her. Without warning, the Grimm pulled her into a tight though gentle hug, as if to comfort her while apologizing.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 am

(Yeah. xD)

Remy's eyes widened slightly as he suddenly hugged her, though she soon settled down, returning his hug, actually quite enjoying it. "It's okay, Drake. You had no way of knowing anything about me," she softly assured, lightly rubbing his lower back as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 am

(xDD Good luck.)

Drake smiled faintly, running his hands over her shoulders, enjoying the feel of her bare flesh. "Mm, well still, I apologize..." He licked his lips, her scent filling his nostrils. This moment made him feel rather lusty, though he'd control himself for her sake.. Hahaha.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 am

(Thanks .x_x)

"It's fine, really. I just enjoy your company." Remy pointed out, pressing her cheek lightly into him as she spoke, "I haven't had anyone to talk to lately... It's nice just to be able to... Be open again..." She assured, smiling faintly at him as she did so, quite enjoying his touch, as well as his company.

(*is writing more of Natrix's story*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 am

(xD)

Drake smiled still. "I'm glad someone does.." he pointed out softly, recalling the last time he'd been in a room with someone naked. Treize had never really liked him after that night with him and Jem. God, we should've gone to town when we had the chance.. but I just had to fuck it up..

(:'D)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 am

"You're a sweet man, I don't see how someone couldn't." She pointed out, her fingers gingerly rubbing his bareback. "You shouldn't sell yourself short, you know. You have a lot going for you," she went on to tell him, offering him a kind smile, that appeared awkward because of her lips, but was genuine all the same.

(:3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 am

"Mm, you only think I'm sweet." he said with a smirk. "In all honesty, I'm usually not.. especially when I'm with my brother." Drake sat back down, resting an arm around her shoulders. His hand eased down to rest on her hip. "I won't do what I usually do to people.. not to you." His hand moved away, resting on his own thigh now. "I usually just.. try to fuck someone.. or something along those lines. I'm pretty fucked up in the head." Well, people that have sex with their brother tend to be that way.. "But you're better than the others, I can tell. So I won't hurt you."

(^_^
Ssdfdfgkldfghdfg I wanna post someone with him now. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 am

"... Oh..." Remy whispered, looking down for a moment, before finally rising her eyes to him again, "Why, though? I mean, you don't have to tell me, if you don;t want to, but... Wouldn't you rather have someone to love you, then to... Just... Fuck some random person?" She asked, feeling somewhat confused with his admissions.

(Well, I don't terribly feel like it right now. *Already doing it* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 am

"I've found that love doesn't tend to work for me.." he stated with a shrug. "I thought I was in love once, but I was hurt in the end, badly, and my heart never did heal correctly." He actually found himself laughing at the fact. "Besides.. how could anyone ever love me? I'm fucked up.. I'm.. used merchandise..." He turned his eyes away, wondering for a moment if what he had with Jem even counted as any form of love at all. He wasn't sure anymore, and he wasn't going to discuss it with anyone.

(xD THEN TO KAI! OR DRAKE AND SOMEONE! EVENTUALLY! |D)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

"But you can't just give up... Can you?" Remy asked, furrowing her brows a little. "What if, that one person is out there? Just waiting for you? Are you willing to give that up because someone hurt you?" She asked, still seeming lost with the notion.

(xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 am

"If anyone knew the truth about everything about me, they would never want to be with me.. A relationship can't be based off of lies, not in my opinion.. not if I want it to last." He stared at his feet.

( x) )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 am

"But, if you really someone, you should tell them the truth... And if they really love you, they'll accept it... Wont they?" Remy asked, looking to Drake for confirmation or reassurance as she did so. "No matter what it is..." She murmured, once more gripping the pillow.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 am

"Well, I guess it depends on the person.. and if you know them as well as you think or thought you did.." He slowly lay back, shutting his eyes with an exhale. "Uugh." He didn't like talking about his heart.. in fact, sometimes he wished he didn't have one.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 am

"Oh..." Remy whispered, sounding disappointed. She peered over her bare shoulder at him as he lay back. "Are you alright?" She asked, hearing the noise that he had made, she tried to push her concerns from her mind.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

"But.. you shouldn't listen to me, Remy.. I'm a sour apple.. someone like my dad.. well.. when he was my dad.. he'd say that love would make it through anything.. even the most wicked of secrets.." he shook his head softly. "I'm not alright.. I haven't been for a long time." He shut his eyes for a little bit.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

'I'll be sure to save him, then, so that hopefully he can pass his beliefs on to you....' Remy nodded head head softly, turning herself a little on the bed, to keep him more in her line of sight. "Do you want to talk about it with me?" She asked him, shifting once more, so that her bare legs pressed to his, with one even straddling him slightly, "Or would you prefer I just be quiet and keep you company? I don't mind either way..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 am

"I don't want to scare you off." he said softly, smiling faintly soon after. "You've listened to my blubbering enough tonight." He pressed his thumb against her nose in a cute manner. "I think I'm ready to sleep, to be honest.. It might make us both feel better." He exhaled, shifting where he lay on the bed. "I appreciate it, by the way.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am

Remy slowly lay back alongside him, smiling as he touched her nose "I don't mind, if ever you want someone to talk to," she assured him, petting him gently on the chest as she did so. She then nodded her head lightly in agreement, "Yeah, I am getting kinda tired, and it's been a busy day. For both of us." She smiled.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am

The male nodded softly, slowly moving his thumb to stroke her eyebrow. "Well, same here.. I've got your back." He shut his eyes as she pet his chest, suddenly feeling rather.. achy. "Mm, that it has.. I feel like I got kicked by a horse." He stretched some, a soft yawn slipping past his lips.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 am

Remy settled down with a light yawn of her own. "I'm sure tomorrow will be better," she told him, moving the pillow out from between them, and instead placing it under her head as she settled down alongside Drake, her hand still resting lightly on his chest, she leaned up, giving him a light kiss on the chin.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am

(Lol, she really did open up quick. XD)

"I hope so.." he mumbled, folding his hands wearily under his head. His hazle eyes slipped shut and he sighed softly, but then her soft kiss caused them to open again. .. What had that been? Hmm.. an interesting girl. He chuckled softly, gently rubbing her cheek with his hand. "Well, good night to you too.." he said softly, apparently realizing that he had some things to think about instead of resting.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 am

(Well, if I ever get around to writing her history story thing you'll know why she doesn't mind nakedness. x_X

And I posted Natrix's second part, btw.)

Remy settled down on the sheets, nuzzling the pillow lightly with her head. She curled up slightly where she lay, giving him another soft smile as he stroked her cheek, before allowing her own eyes to slip shut.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

(XD Haha, okies.

^_^ *goes to read*)

Who's next? O:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 am

(Yeah. xD

:3)

Dunno. xD
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

(I love the story so farrr.. *o*
... And I need to work on my posts when we're in situations like that.. because I suck. xD
fgdlfkgjdfg. I wanna rp someone getting owned now.. |D)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:28 am

(Thankies. :3

xD

I figured as much. xD

Whom and by whom?

Tired, bed now. Night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 am

(No problem. ^_^

xDD

Hahaha~

Hmm.. I haven't used Monty in a while.. and he's definately not into involuntary. But Idk. I know Natrix'd probably still be pissed about what Salem did to interrupt. xD But you said you're good on Natrix, soo.. hmm. Jeremy's up for a refresher on what he learned? XD I think Bella seemed to enjoy him.. and he can stay for a while this time.. |D

Good night. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm

(Wellz, if that's what you want, than post it. Razz)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Another night, another wicked dream to haunt his mind. He hadn't been right ever since they'd gotten back home.. He wasn't entirely sure why he would dream of the things he did. Sex was one thing, but getting fucked up the ass by a woman..? And there was the ever present man that seemed like he worshiped her.. Jeremy didn't think his cigarettes were laced with anything, but maybe they really were.
He sighed softly, legs carrying him out the front doors of the castle and down the steps. He pulled out his pack of smokes, wondering why he'd even bothered to pick up the habit as he plopped a cancer stick between his pretty lips. He ran a hand through his hair, freezing and turning as he heard a voice.
"Jer?" it stated, as a bi color eyed young man emerged from the darkness. "Where are you going?" Matthew tilted his head, clearly worried about his friend.
The vampire hunter pulled a Zippo from his jean's pocket, flicking it open and lighting his cigarette with ease. "I dunno.." he said as he shut the lighter, shoving it back into his pocket. "I need to get away from this castle for a little while.. something's wrong with me and getting away from here's the only thing that'll help."
Matthew frowned softly, as if to protest.
"I'm just going for a walk, Mattie.. around the property line.. that'll take me a while, and I need that time to think."
The hybrid sighed, though nodded soon after. "Alright.. but if you're not back within a week, I'm going to find you and kick your ass."
Jeremy gave a soft chuckle, before heading off down the path, going to the edge of the property as promised. The estate was large, so at least Mattie gave him seven days. He wouldn't need them, but he knew Matthew was just playing around anyways.
His dark eyes trailed around him, only now noticing just how dark the forest was when he knew no one was around. "Oh well.. I'm a vampire, this is what I do.. creep around in the dark and try to clear my head.." He snorted, rolling his eyes as he began to walk, weaving on and off of the property because he was tired as well as bored. Occasionally, he'd reach out and touch the bark on one of the large trees, running his fingers over the moss for no real reason whatsoever.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

(Should I have put him wandering to the town or something? x_X)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next