Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 26 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 am

(Dunno. Surprised)

"You think so?" Tala asked, giving a faint smile as she did so, the female slowly drew her hands back to her own body, seeming rather... Happy...
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:35 am

(xDD)

"Mmhmm, I'm sure of it." he said softly, smiling as well. Dom ran a hand through his hair, leaning back against the counter. He was getting hungry, and he figured as soon as Tala had to leave he'd go grab a bite. His pretty eyes looked her over, and her emotion made him feel good.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 am

Tala moved away slightly, leaning herself on the counter, unsure of what to do.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:05 am

"Well, hmm, what shall we do now, Ms. Hart?" he asked with a smile, staring at her with piercing green eyes.

(If there's anyone you want to move to, feel free to say so. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:09 am

"I have no idea... What would you like to do?" She asked, not really used to saying what she liked to do anymore... Not in her profession.

(I dunno. Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:12 am

"Hm, I really don't know." he admitted with a chuckle. "Unless.. are you hungry? I'm sure Eric won't mind me raiding his kitchen some more." He grinned, somewhat devilishly. Hahaha.

(xD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 am

"I'm a little hungry, yes." Tala responded, slowly hoisting herself onto the table as she did so.

(Anyone you wanna use?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:20 am

"Alright." he said simply, moving to the cupboards and the fridge. "What would you like to eat?"

(Err, I wouldn't mind usinggg... uhhh, Drake orrr... Jamison, I guess. I just felt the need to erase some characters and maybe add new ones, expecailly since there's a couple I never use. xD Like Jay and Envy, rofl. |D)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:21 am

"Whatever is fine," Tala assured, resting her hands gently on her knees as she did so.

(Mmk, well just choose who, and whom I should post and I'm good ot go. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:31 am

"Very well.." he said as he began to pull out food. Mmm. I want food now..

(Rofl. xD Erm.. I'll useee..
dfgdfgldfghk Michael's sooo cute. x) ANYWAYSSS.
Gosh.
I'll use Drake if you use Jem? Just a.. friendly visit. LOL. Uhm, Idk. You still on the upstairs computer? XDD
He'll probably be just wanting to be cradled and snuggled because he's sad about daddy. D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 am

Tala smiled, patiently watched him.

(Nawh, I dragged my shitty laptop downstairs. Propped it up with some pillows. So yeah. Post away.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:43 am

(LOL, you never told me what was wrong. XD Is it like.. falling back?? XDDD)

He'd taken care to tell everyone he'd be back soon, he just needed to visit someone for a little while. His grandfather had given the ok, and surely Remy had stayed to protect them in case anything happened. His converse made virtually no noise as he climbed the stairs to Jem's appartment. Drake sighed softly, running a hand through his messy hair. He was on the verge of a breakdown, and he knew it, which was likely why he'd come here. The male pulled out a set of keys, letting himself in before putting them back in his pocket. His hazle eyes looked around as he shut the door, softly saying his brother's name. In the meanwhile, he began to regret putting on his eye makeup, it'd just bleed if he decided to tear up. "Jemmy?" he said as he walked further into the appartment.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:48 am

(It wont stand up... At all...)

Jemessis groaned slightly as he heard his name, lifting his head from the arm of his couch, he watched his empty glass topple over. He ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling slowly in an attempt to make the dizziness go away. "Yeah?" He finally responded, wishing he had a sandwich. Or a burger. Or some fried chicken. "Yeah. Fried chicken..." He whispered.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 am

(Oh wow. O: That shouldn't be hard to fix though. o: I'd think you'd just have to tighten something.. but Idk.)

(XD I did that once.. except I just woke up.. and wanted a hot dog with mustard and no relish. ;'D Mom was like.. you were dreaming about food. Shut up. >>)

Drake couldn't help but chuckle at his twin, slowly walking into the living room. He stood by the arm of the couch his brother rest his head on, smiling faintly. "I don't have any chicken on me, Jem.. but I can cook some if you want.." He reached out, gently touching his brother's hair. He exhaled, trying to keep himself in check.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:00 am

(Nope. Broke both hinges.)

(Nice. <<)

"I don't think I have any chicken. I should get some... "Jem continued to muse out loud, tapping his fingers idly on his knees as he did so. He paused a moment, turning his head to his twin in a curious fashion, "What brings you here, anyways?" He asked curiously.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:06 am

(X_X Ahh. That really sucks.)

(xD)

"Ah.. well, we can go to the grocery tomorrow, if you want..?" he said softly, slowly getting on his knees beside the couch, looking his brother in the eyes. "I miss you.." he said softly. "So much, Jem.. and after the scare I had, I really don't want to leave you again.." He lay his head on the arm, a few tears trailing eyeliner down his pale cheeks.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:10 am

(Yeah. x_x)

"Sure..." Jem murmured, shrugging his shoulders a little as he did so, he watched his brother kneel on the floor and rose a brow, "You can sit with me, you know..." He pointed out softly, frowning at his brother's words. "I'm fine Drake, nothing's going to happen to me, I promise," he whispered reassuringly, stroking his brother's hair as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:21 am

( :C )

Slowly, Drake crawled onto the couch with him, snuggling up against his brother. "I was so afraid that he'd kill me, Jemmy.. I didn't think I'd get to see you again.. I don't know why he's doing this.. I.. I want things to be normal again.." He sniffled, nuzzling his twin. The male didn't like sounding like a little bitch, but he loved his family, and he hated how things were now. Also, ever since Remy's sit down with him, he'd felt weird about the subject of Jem and his.. whatever it was.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 am

"I don't know, Drake. I wish I could tell you why, but I have no idea," Jemessis softly told him, rubbing his back as he did so, snuggling his twin lovingly. "I... I don't know if things will ever be like what they were..." he whispered, shrugging his shoulders softly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 am

He pressed a soft kiss to Jem's flesh, still crying. "I just want dad back.. and nice.." he whispered. "And I want the scars to go away.." One of his hands slowly ran over his scarred side, which was covered by his t-shirt. He wrapped his arms around Jem, nuzzling him. "I... I think I want to be with you, too." he mumbled, shutting his eyes for a few moments. When did they get so fucked up? "I had a talk with someone.. and.. I.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 am

"Drake, babe, listen to me," Jemessis began to whisper, taking his brother's face in his hands, he tenderly, lovingly stroked his cheeks, "We can't be together. We're brothers. Twins. I love you. Don't ever question that, but it could never work, hun," he whispered, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to the other man's temple.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:47 am

Drake nodded softly, sniffling and hiding his face from Jem. He buried it in his chest, gripping the man's shirt. His chest heaved as he tried to even out his breathing, tears still pouring from his eyes. Why did they have to be related? Why did he say anything? Hell, why had they started this twisted web? The male hated that he was breaking down now, over some stupid things. He also hated that he'd thought they could be togther. Idiot..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am

"I'm so sorry Drake, if you weren't my brother, I would be with you, and I'd never let you go, because I'd always know how much better than me you could do," Jemessis whispered, leaning his face down, he nuzzled the other man's hair. He hugged his brother tightly, "I'm sorry I even started all this... It was wrong of me... I knew it, back then even... But I was selfish... I'm sorry." The man rambled, his eyes sliding shut as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 am

Drake whimpered softly, feeling more confused than normal. He also felt like hurting himself.. badly. "It's my fault too.." he mumbled. "I let myself fall in love with you.. even though I knew it would only end in heartache..." He shivered for a moment, still holding tightly onto Jemessis. "Don't be sorry.. I'm the one that should be sorry..." He nuzzled Jem's torso, biting his bottom lip, hard.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 am

Jemessis began to lightly kiss his brother's head, "We both knew, Drake... We should have stopped it long ago..." He murmured, holding him tightly still, "I guess that's what happens when you grow up in hell, with only your family, and no one else," he whispered, swallowing a hard lump in his throat as he did so. "You wont hesitate to come to me, if you need me, will you?" he asked quietly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 am

He nodded softly, running his hands up and down Jem's back. "Mmhmm... and an uncle like Natrix.." he whispered, pressing several soft kisses to Jem's upper body. "I.. I won't, Jem.. and you won't hesitate either, will you?" He pressed himself forward, nuzzling him softly. Drake exhaled against his brother's flesh, wishing he knew what to do.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 am

"I'll always be here for you Drake, no matter what sort of trouble you're in, I'll protect you, or comfort you, or whatever it is that you need," Jem softly promised, leaning back a little to smile down at the other man, while stroking his hair affectionately.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:16 am

"Same to you, Jem.." he said, smiling faintly. "I.. I love you, so much, brother.." Drake sniffled again, nuzzling the man with a soft sigh. His chest was aching, and he just wanted the pain to go away. He wasn't sure how to fix it though.. "God, I'm a mess.." he whispered, finally pulling his head away from Jem just enough so that he could rub his eyes.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:19 am

"I love you too, Drake," he assured, watching his brother raise his head and rub his eyes, he begin to try to gently wipe away the tears for him, smiling kindly at his twin, though there was an air of sadness about him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 am

Drake smiled faintly, shutting his eyes as Jem wiped the tears away. "Nng, thanks.." he whispered, raking his hands through Jem's hair.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next