Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 am

Kai pressed his chest into Treize's hands, biting his bottom lip as he enjoyed the younger creature. This boy hadn't been that hard.. then again, they'd had some history..

(Hmm, good question. x_X Remy, maybe? :3
I have no idea when to bring in Anu. -_-

Idk yet. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 am

Treize shut his eyes, tilting his head back some as he enjoyed his treatment from Kai.

(Yayz! Very Happy

Maybe she can be the bad person? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 am

(I wonder how he's going to get Colten and Abyss on board anyways.. @_@)

Kai grinned, continuing to deliver as he felt the other male enjoying himself. "Mmmm..." he hissed softly, wondering how long the immortal would last compaired to himself.

(^^

Anu? Hehe.. He could. [: Hadn't thought about that~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

(The magic that is forcing them to do it? <<)

Treize reached down, gripping onto his own length and jerking hard, hoping to release some of his own tension.

(Oh, it's a he. O_O xD

Ever draw him after? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 am

(There's magic? XD Whut? XDD Mmk. That'll work. xD

It'd be funny if they suddenly walked in because of the noise and then were all... *o* ... like moths to a lamp. XD)

Kai continued to hump roughly, eyes shutting as his animal instinct took over. Rawr.

(XD Yeah, 's a he.

I have drawn him, but it's badly proportioned and I can't draw his hair the same way so I'm having to change it. XD; *lame*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 am

(That came out wrong. But I guess he can use magic. XD

XD)

"Kai..." Treize whispered, continuing to touch himself, he arched his back, feeling his body tense.

(xD

Can I see it anyways? o: )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 am

(XDDDD

C: Hehehe.)

"Mm, Treize.." he replied, delivering a final feep thrust and holding himself there as he too felt the tension. He didn't want to stop.. in fact, he wanted more, but he wouldn't puch Treize.. not yet, anyways.

(I'll scan it tomorrow..? xD; I'm going to get off in a little bit and draw you some Pokemonz. :3 That way I can scan more than one thing tomorrow so that I can stay on longer. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 am

Treize let out another cry, his jaw clamping down some as he orgasmed, his body soon falling limp, in more ways than one. He panted, slowly opening his eyes to look up at Kai.

(Mmk. XD Bye. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:22 am

Kai grinned, leaning forward to lick the young man's flesh again. "Mm.." he purred as he eased himself out of Treize. "Rest.. you've earned it.." He stroked the young man's face gently.

(Well... I wasn't going to leave just yet.. but.. ok. XD Later~ <3

You should post Colten and Abyssssss.. Kai needs his haremmm. xD Then they can chill.. and go to hell later. Yus.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:29 am

Treize smiled faintly up at Kai, leaning affectionately into his hand, he nuzzled the flesh of his hand, exhaling some.

(Oh, I thought you meant you were going. XD

Post 'em whar? o: )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 am

Kai settled down for a little bit, still gently stroking his bitch. Bahahaha. The dragon began to think that Treize needed some friends.. "Mmm.."

(XD Nawh, I'll probably be off and on. (:

Errrmmm. Wherever? Hell, they might need to just come to him. o:
He could be sitting in front of a fireplace covered in furry blankets just.. waiting for whoever his magic drew to him? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:57 am

Treize nuzzled himself against Kai, seeming to purr a little as he enjoyed Kai's gentleness.

(xD

Well... You post that then. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 am

Kai had stayed with Treize until he'd drifted back to sleep. After he was sure he was out, he'd taken refuge in a spacious room with a large fireplace and comfortable furnishings. He'd made himself comfy on the large lounge, covering his bare body with fur blankets while he rest in the dim space. His wicked eyes watched the fire dance as he lurked. His body was generating something set on drawing likely candidates to himself, as well as possibly tainting their minds and encouraging them to be.. bad. He continued to stare into the flames, patient and sure that someone would come to him..

(xDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:19 am

"So... Dracula is getting worse?" Colten asked his brother, frowning deeply as the other man nodded some. "What's wrong with him?"
"A demon cursed him, and the only way to break it is to kill the demon, whom is no where to be found," Abyss pointed out, removing his top hat from his head, he ran his fingers through his hair.
Colten nodded some, moving into the room that Kai was in, with his brother close behind. He gasped loudly. "You! You're dead!" He said, pointing a shaky finger at Kai.
Abyss narrowed his eyes suspiciously, "Don't go near him, Colten, he's giving off some strange vibes..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 am

(Awh! He must be saved!!! D: )

Kai looked at the brothers, arching a brow before chuckling at them. "Well, as I told dear Treize, I've been revived." he pointed out, motioning for them to come closer with an alluring smile and wink. He looked harmless enough.. "Come sit, I won't bite.." He tilted his head as he stared at the vampires, appearing rather cute for a moment. He was good at changing his expressions.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 am

(That would be Remy's intro. ;3)

Colten eased himself a little closer, clearly the weaker of the two, but was stopped as Abyss grabbed him by the wrist.
"Stay away from him, Colten... There's somethign about him... About this... it's not right... And why are you naked?!" He asked Kai, brows furrowed.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am

( Very Happy Awesome~!)

Kai rose a brow, as if challenging Abyss, though he soon playfully smiled, a chuckle slipping past his lips. "Mm, I'm naked because it's comfortable.. and technically, I'm covered by blankets.." he stated, watching the elder brother. "Since you're paying such close attention, it makes me wonder... Haha. I insist, take a seat..." He motioned towards the empty space beside him. "Get comfortable too, if you wish.." The male winked again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 am

(Mmhm. :3)

"We're not coming anywhere near you Kai. C'mon Colten, let's get the hell out of here..." Abyss muttered, trying to drag his brother away, but as he went for the door, it slammed shut before him. Gritting his teeth, he tried to open it, but had no luck. "Fuck you, Kai." He hissed.
Colten frowned a little. "He just wants company... If I was dead and alone and came back to life I'd want company too," he pointed out, breaking free of Abyss and movign towards Kai.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:53 am

(^_^)

(Aww. xD Colten's cute.)

Kai blinked, trying to look innocent for a few moments. "I didn't do that~" he purred, watching Abyss struggle with the door. "Mm.. I'm glad you understand, Colten.." He continued to pat the area beside him, though his hand slowly moved closer to himself, eventually resting right where the blankets met his flesh. "I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted company anyways.. you always did seem like such a nice boy." He added a polite smile to his compliment, figuring that he would get to Abyss through Colten.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 am

(Mmhm. He's the innocent one.)

Colten sat down alongside Kai, as he had indicated. He rest his hands gently in his lap, smiling a little at Kai's remark. "Thank you!" He said, tilting his head a little.
Abyss exhaled impatiently, moving towards his brother, he stood in front of the man. "Get up. Now." He commanded, giving Kai suspiciously glances as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 am

(Poor thing. XD)

"You're very welcome." he assured, staring at Abyss with an arched brow. "Why rush, Abyss? I'm not going to do anything.." He exhaled, concentrating more of his magic on the two. It didn't mean that they wouldn't do anything.. he was hoping to get them to feel uncomfortable and awakened, at least. "Your brother trusts me, why can't you?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:06 am

(Yeah. Hopefully Kai will be kind to him. x_x)

"Because I know better than he does," Abyss responded, furrowing his brows a little as he looked to Colten, whom oddly enough seemed to have some color to his cheeks.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 am

(xD If he's a good boy he will. (: )

Kai frowned softly at Abyss. "Well now, your big brother's a bit antisocial, it would seem.." he commented as he looked to Colten, noting the faint color and smiling again. Well, this one was weak.. maybe he'd been yearning for attention before the magic had kicked in? The dragon couldn't tell, nor did he really care. "Are you alright, dear boy?" he asked, voice candy coated in concern.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:14 am

(Kay. xD)

"Yeah, I'm fine," Colten assured, lifting a hand to rest gently on his rosy cheek. He crossed his legs where he sat, feeling rather uncomfortable all of a sudden.
Abyss, however, still seemed angry, and as though he would likely never give in to Kai's will. Heh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

(^^)

Kai leaned back against the couch, shutting his eyes and merely waiting now. He reopened them after a little while, eyeing the vampires and wondering what it would take. Hmm. "Here, Colten." he murmured, raising the covers to engulf the younger brother. In the safety of the blankets, he moved a hand to rub Colten's inner thigh, entertained by the fact that he'd brought enough this blankets to hide what he was doing. "Relax.. you'll be fine.." He licked his lips, somewhat hungrily at that.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 am

Colten turned his head slowly to Kai, wondering what the other man was doing, he swallowed a hard lump in his throat, leaning back into the couch as he did so. He pressed his thigh into Kai's hand, apparently having been rather lonely himself.
Abyss furrowed his brows, rubbing his temples and sitting on the couch alongside his brother has he began to feel dizzy and unwell.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:32 am

(Xhaiden likes him, by the way.. he's just.. weird. xD And hasn't really come out of the closet. P: )

Kai smiled softly at Colten, continuing to stroke his thigh gently. "What's wrong, Abyss?" he asked as he leaned, head resting on Colten's chest as he stared at the other man. Meanwhile he pressed himself against the younger brother, exhaling his warm breath on his body. "Both of you just need to loosen up is what it looks like to me.." His hand finally moved to rest on Colten's crotch, which he squeezed as best he could through the creature's pants.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 am

(Ah. XD)

"Dizzy, s'all." Abyss murmured, closing his eyes, he rubbed his temple, trying to fight off whatever it was he was feeling.
Colten jumped a little in surprise as Kai groped his crotch. He soon settled down, however, due to the fact that he enjoyed the feeling.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 am

(XDD)

"Mm.. I see.." he murmured, reaching his free hand to tuck some of Abyss' hair beind an ear. "Well, lean back, close your eyes, and take deep breaths.." He smirked, returning his attention to Colten as he toyed with him. Zerkai moved in to lick his neck, telling him to get comfortable and do as he pleased soon after. He smirked, waiting for something interesting to occurr.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 am

Abyss obeyed, laying his head wearily back on the couch, he licked his lips softly, exhaling.
Colten shuddered as Kai licked his neck, looking to the man as he told him he could do what he wanted, the shy man gave a little shrug, pressing himself gently into Kai's hand.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next