Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 3 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Kate Thu May 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Leon's weak arms slowly wrapped around the other man. He managed to rest against him, even though he wasn't the one moving much. "..." He took a breath, softly shaking his head as best he could. He didn't want either of them anywhere near the school. Hell, he didn't want them to know. It would be a disgrace he thought, as well as they would be in danger. He shivered softly while the other young man hugged him, wishing he could bring himself to speak. He was just hurting too bad.

(Vampire Knight is the best manga I have ever read. *o*
& should we ff?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 am

Joni stroked his brother's hair fondly, promising him quietly that everything would be okay.

(Never read it, though I've heard a lot about it, and I prolly wont read it. xD

Read 1/2 Prince though, and that's good so far.

And One Piece, of course. xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 21, 2010 3:50 am

(What should we ff to? xD Oh, and are we going to use our other characters too? In the other board?)

(Aww, haha. Made me want to work on Quentin.

What's it about?

I want to read it soo bad. dflkjdhfg)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri May 21, 2010 4:14 am

(I have no idea. *Brain dead*

Yeah, we can do whatever you want, I'm fine with it. ^^)

(Ah, cool... I suppose he and Jem are married unless something happened. xD

Takes place in the future, it's about this game they 'play' while sleeping via a head console, in which there is a medieval fantasy RPG where they can pick a race for themselves and blah blah. At any rate, they make you stay the gender you are, but one girl gets to be a dude because she's the first to log into the game... It doesn't sound exciting, but it's the characters that make the story. - But for a lot of the story the main character thinks that she is surrounded by gay men. xD

I'm told it's a shojo. I've no idea what that is, but it might mean something to you?
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 21, 2010 4:20 am

(Maybe to when he can talk? Joni could bring him food but Leon could be acting.. weird.. haha.. ha..

Mmk. c: I guess we should figure out what happened to everyone. XD
I think Jamison stayed in charge of hell.. because I get a badass mental image of him. P: I dunno if he would've gone back to Chase.. or stayed with Natrix.. or had both.. XD
And Drake.. he's kinda good now. Yess.)

(Yeah, they should be. >o>

Hmm, That sounds pretty neat actually. ^_^

Uhm, no idea. D: Haha.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 am

(Mmk, that sounds fine. xD

Yeah, prolly. o_o

Let's see...

Gabe and Abby? Prolly still together.
Zechs and Kai? Uhh. Kai, do tell? XD
Liam and Darius? Prolly together still? Maybe found the fountain of youth or whatever? xD
Rem and Able are still together, obviously.

Who else is there? xD

(xD

Yeah, I quite enjoy it. ^^

And also, read One Piece online. Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 am

(Sweet. [:

XDD

Kai: Yess. I been gewd. c:
Yeah, that's a good plan. Maybe they retired??

Uhh.. Tae and Nite, still together? For some reason, I see something kinda souring them.. but they're good for eachother so I dun think it should end.
What about the Harts?
Let's see... I can't remember atm. x_x)

(n___n

Kay, where at? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

(^^
Ah, mmk. xD
Hm, probably.

Well, it's up to you. xD

I guess Nal moved out of Joa's? xD
Wolfe was with... Some cross dresser... Dunno how that went...
Am I missing a Hart? o_o I feel like I am....

*Thinks*

Bed time, gotta get up kinda earlyish. Night love.)

(mangafox.com or onemanga.com ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 pm

(Idk haha. xD

I guess? Since he was studying his butt off he'd definately be following Joa's footsteps, so he would definately come hang out a bit. xD
Aiden's faithful, but Idk. xD 'S up to you.
Treize?)

(Mmk thanks. C: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 12:30 am

(Mmk.

Ah, right. I guess he's off somewhere being a whore or something.)

(^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 3:13 am

(LOL. Nice. XD

Ok, so I'm posting right? o: Leon on his bed?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 5:24 am

(Yes pls. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 5:59 am

It had been a good week, give or take, since he'd taken the beating. Leon had healed up physically, but his brain wasn't as gathered as it had been. The poor thing suffered from awful, sometimes erotic dreams that woke him up in the middle of the night. Either way he would be flipping the fuck out. The same was for tonight. The young man was sitting up in bed, panting and holding his head in his hands. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead, which he wiped on the back of his hand. "F.. fuck.." he whispered, staring at his feet, which were sticking out from under the covers he had pulled up over his body. "I.. can't live like this.." The twin coughed softly, rubbing at his bruised yet healing throat. "I don't know what's wrong with me.. did.. did what he said...?" He shut his mouth tightly, lips forming a harsh line.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 6:07 am

Joni, as per usual, had fallen out of bed at some point during the night, leading him to rise from the floor some time later, thirsty from inhaling clouds of dust. He wore nothing but his boxer shorts, which had some sort of pattern on them, which caused him to shiver as he entered the cool living room. Hugging his own broad shoulder, the lanky teen headed into the kitchen, where he prepared a glass of warm milk.
It took him only a few moments to down the drink, during which he thought that it would be a good idea to check on his twin. Joni had been worrying a lot as of late, as the male didn't seem the same.
Shuffling towards his brother's room, he carefully began to try to let himself in - hoping that he would not wake his twin in the process of doing so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 6:24 am

Leon could sense his twin in the kitchen, thus he took a few deep breaths and wiped his eyes. He felt so.. strange, since that awful evening. He hardly ate, hardly spoke to anyone but his brother, and hell, he hadn't been to class since. The man had been relying on Joni for practically everything, and it made him feel bad. It also made him feel more attached to his twin than he had ever been, which was odd seeing as they'd been around eachother since the day they were born. "Joni... I'm awake, don't worry about trying to creep in here.." he mustered, wiping his brow again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 6:27 am

"Oh..." Joni murmured, swinging open Leon's door as he did so, he frowned slightly, "I didn't wake you did I? I fell out of bed again..." He commented, wondering if his brother had heard him. He slowly stepped into his brother's room more so, only then wiping away the milk mustache that had lodge on his lips.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 6:43 am

"No, you didn't.." he assured, slowly raising his tired eyes to his twin. "Heh.. I wonder why you do that so much.." He licked his lips and slowly relaxed enough to lean back against the headboard of his bed. Leon smiled faintly as he watched Joni wipe off his milk mustache. The small things still made him lighten up, but he didn't usually show it as much. "... I had another nightmare.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 6:49 am

"I don't know, I just sleep real restless like, I guess," Joni said, while sitting himself lightly on the edge of Leon's bed. He turned his head slightly, brow arched, "Yeah?" He asked, reaching out, he placed a sympathetic hand upon his brother's knee. "What was it about?" He asked curiously, squeezing his twin's knee affectionately as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 am

"Yeah, that makes sense.." he murmured, watching curiously as his twin decided to sit with him for a bit. "It.. it was bad, Joni.." Leon bit his bottom lip and slowly moved his hand to rest on top of his brother's as he squeezed his knee. "I.. I don't think you'd want to hear it.. It's one of the worst ones yet.." He moved his hand away and stared at one of the walls, frowning softly to himself.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 am

"I can handle it, Leon, just hit me with it," the twin assured, shifting his weight more so in order to face his brother better. His curious eyes stared upon his twin, clearly waiting to be told what the dream had been about.

(bed now, night love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

Leon slowly hugged himself, making a face as his ribs crackled some. "I don't know why.. but I.. killed you.. and dad went crazy... and he and mom were murdered... and that guy that beat me up was there, just laughing.. then he.." He shrank down into the bed and sighed, hiding his face. "He..." The young man shook his head and hid under his covers, sniffling.

(Good night. ^^)

(Do you still play neopets?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, that's... Weird..." Joni muttered, voice trailing off as his brother's did much the same. "He what?" He asked, blinking slowly as he did so. What could possibly be worse than killing his own twin and parents that made Leon hesitate?

(Yeah, I sorta do, why? ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 pm

"He fucked me.." the young man mumbled, biting his bottom lip as he continued to hide under the covers. And.. I liked it.. He shook his head softly. "Joni, I wish I could just die.. I'm not the same... and I don't like it."

(Sorry my posts are lame. :/)

(I was wondering if you had any tips on making np. xD; I'm going to try and paint my pets.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 am

"Oh, I... I see..." Joni whispered, arching a slow brow, he peered at his brother once more, "So, are you... Gay then?" He asked, frowning soon after at his brother's words. "It's not that bad... You're just stressed is all, don't worry about it," he whispered, slowly laying down alongside his twin as he did so.

(Same here. x-X)

(Oh, well, besides playing games, invest in the stock market, and sell when you have +60% or more for your stock. It might take a while, but considering all you need to do is check your stock every now and then it's a pretty good way to earn NP.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 am

"I don't know, Joni.. but considering it was the guy that beat the shit out of me, I'm.. scared to find out.." he whispered almost bitterly. "I don't know what I am.. and it is that bad, you have no idea what I went through.. what I'm going through.." Leon made a face, though instead of leaving as hed' contemplated, he snuggled up next to his twin, sighing.

('S all good. <3)

(Oooh~ Alright. C: I'll have to look into that, thanks. Very Happy)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 am

"Maybe... Maybe you just need someone to dominate you. Maybe you're into that sorta thing," Joni suggested, hugging his brother slowly as the other male cuddled to him. "I'm sure you'll work it out, maybe you just need to... Experiment some..."

(:3)

(No problem. It's pretty easy, it's all I do anymore. Screw playing games. Just buy the stocks when they're at 15 np per stock (15k for 1,000 stocks), and wait from there. Also, don't worry if it drops below 15k, none of the stocks have gone bankrupt in literally like five years. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

(XD Lol I love this kid.)

".. The fuck, Joni?!" he hissed, lightly punching his twin in the ribs. "You're lucky I love you, because I'd kick your ass if I didn't.." Leon shook his head softly and looked away. "Do.. do you want me to be gay or something?" His voice trailed off and he exhaled somewhat sadly, lightly nuzzling his chest. ".. I.. I don't know.."

(Alright. ^^ I'll check it out tomorrow. c: Sounds like a good deal muwahaha.

Uhh, the guy you use for Michael is on the tv atm, and I remembered the threesome with Chase and Jamison lmao. He's so cute. C: We should use the angels or.. like, a meeting between heaven and hell or something.. Idk. |D

ANYWAYS, how ya doing?

Gotta go to bed now, good night! <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 am

"Well, I didn't say with him, Jeez! Don't be so touchy," Joni pouted, making a face at his brother as he did so, the male shrugged a little. "Doesn't matter to me what you are, I love you no matter what," he assured, petting his twin's hair as he did so.

(Mmhm. ^^

Yeah, he's very sexy. And we can do whatever you want. xD

Merh, I'm alive. I should really be looking for a job, but merh. No motivation to move... And I broke my hair straightner so I look like a mess. xP

Night love. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"Still.." he murmered, sighing softly. "I just.. don't know, Joni." Leon frowned softly, burying his face in the other man's chest. He couldn't help but feel weird while he lay there, Joni's soft petting making him relax. After a little while he sighed and pulled back. "I need help.." he lightly nuzzled his flesh again.

(Oh yes he issss. Haha. Hmm, my question is like.. what would've happened with everyone once Jamison took over for Darius?

Aw. :C I'm sorry. I hope you can get a new one soon, and a good job lol.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 am

"I'm sorry that I can't help you," Joni whispered, gently nuzzled his brother's head a little as he did so, "I'd do anything to help you, I hope you know that..."

(Well, I guess it depends on whether or not Jamison recognized Chase and everyone.

xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next