Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 26 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Kate Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am

Reno paused, brows shooting up in surprise. "Wait.. so.." he whispered. "It was you?" His hands clenched into fists. This angel- a murderer- he was so furious that he began to shudder.

"You have to be able to die.." he pointed out, speaking more to himself than Zacharia. "Everything dies.." He was a bit more uneasy now, seeing as the angel acted as though the knife in his flesh was nothing- it probably was.

His eyes fell to Treize and he frowned. The blond had a point about Zacharia, but the mortal knew it would only piss him off even more.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:53 am

He had his back against the wall, or at least, that was how it felt. He was staring a little ways down the street at what he believed had to be some sort of angel- and he was terrified. Reno was trying to hide the fact, however, as always. He was too much of a man to cower, even when he knew he was up against odds he couldn’t overcome. Maybe that was why he straightened, took a deep breath, and swallowed the wad in his throat. “Alright, mother fucker…” he whispered. “I hope you’re in the mood for a chase..”

It was the only thing he could think of to do.. Treize was nowhere to be seen, not now at least, and he didn’t have any weapons that would do any good against something unhuman. A knot formed in his stomach as he slipped into the car and hastily slipped his seatbelt on. In a moment the engine roared to life and he burned out in reverse. The car swerved, leaving burnt rubber tracks in the shape of a half circle. Then he hit the gas, heading down the street away from the terrifying white winged creature. It was fucked up, something so beautiful turning out to be so damn foul.

It followed him, of course, and even though he was hitting the gas, weaving in and out of traffic and doing everything he could think of to shake what had to be their nemesis’ minion, it was gaining on him.

He was panicking. He was staring into the rearview mirror, panicking. The next thing he knew he had clipped an SUV and he was swerving to regain control of the now dented metal frame. He could hear the monster chuckle, and it made the hairs stand up on the back of his neck. “If I can’t even trust faith- What’s the fucking point in th- Argh!” A sharp, jagged piece of metal- a sword? Spear? Whatever it was, it was driven through the back of the car with enough force to slice right through the metal and knick his shoulder. It made his breathing pick up in his broad chest, and his heart was racing in his ears. He glanced to the mirror again, and the perfect, pale, smiling face staring back at him about made him have a heart attack.

Reno floored it, dark eyes wide in shock. The angel was on him and there was nothing he could do but go faster- but he failed to realize that the being was latched onto the vehicle. His eyes returned to the road and he made a risky maneuver into the oncoming traffic lane. He was going so fast, likely the fastest he had ever gone. There was a shriek, followed by the sound of metal scraping against metal. The angel pulled out his weapon and brought it down through the roof. It lodged into the joint that joined his arm and shoulder. It hurt like a bitch too. In a moment of weakness he let go of the wheel and was sent right into another car. This in turn caused him to roll. The angel released the car and levitated up to safety with a satisfied chuckle.

Humans.. Always thinking they were so Goddamn invincible.

The car came to rest, upside down, leaving Reno to hang upside down with the sword even deeper into his bones than it already had been. His face was bleeding, and his eyes were full of pain. He should have been dead- but the reinforced windows kept the vehicle from crushing him completely. He released a cry as the car was suddenly flipped right side up. “Oh God- no, no, no!” he whispered, beginning to tug at his seatbelt. It wouldn’t snap off, and the pressure on his legs caused by the collapsed steering wheel was awful. He wasn’t going anywhere.

The angel ripped the door from its hinges and smiled almost politely at the injured human. “You are a fool.” he pointed out, moving his hand as though wiping something away. His sword rose up swiftly, allowing Reno to bleed freely, before planting itself in the asphalt. “That’s one of you.. The blond is next.”

“I’m.. not dead.. Yet..” he growled through bloodied teeth, wounded arm fumbling over to search for a knife. Since the tendons had been severed, it didn’t get him very far.

“Foolish piece of trash, you’re as good as dead, I promise you.” he cooed, reaching into the car and catching Reno by the jaw. His grip tightened and he eased his head in closer, grinning. His teeth were pointed, much like a shark’s, “To think, they actually use humans as assassins.. Pathetic.” He appeared rather mortified as Reno managed to spit in his face. In a moment of fury he ripped the sniper out of the car, breaking the seatbelt and knocking the wind out of the young man. He slammed him against the ground and made sure he stayed down before wiping the saliva off. “Disgusting too..” In one smooth motion he lifted his sword up and moved to stand over Reno. “Hah..”

“T.. Treize..” he breathed ruggedly, hoping that his companion would be alright.

Then steel met skin and blood covered the asphalt. The angel jaggedly sliced into his chest, right through his heart and back into the street. He left the sword where it struck, grinning at the lifeless body who’s wide eyes seemed to search the sky overhead for salvation. “Pathetic.” he repeated before spreading his wings and taking to the skies, no doubt to gloat of his success to his master.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

(I had this really weird dream, about this small clan of modern day vampires that lived in the city.

They were all living out of this warehouse, and winter was about to set in. Apparently the cold winter was almost just as damaging to them as the sun, so within the warehouse they had these huge walk in freezers where they had all this meat stashed away.

And each vampire had their own little section of the warehouse that they had decorated and made into their own little bedroom.

But apparently, during the summer some other people had rented the warehouse, and they were trying to get in to get something, and they discovered the vampires living there and tried to steal from them.

And then I woke up.

But one of the vampires was Sean Connery so that's likely why it was such a weird dream. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 pm

(XD SEAN CONNERY FOR THE WIN!! That sounds awesome dude not gonna lie! dfkgjhdfg I love vampires.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:37 am

(I knowwww, and he spoke in that way that he speaks and everything. It was like he had a friggen cameo in my brain. XD

I love them, also. :3

Real vampires, not the sparkly ones. ._.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 am

(jkdhfgjfd his voice is so sexy.. I love it. ;o; That's so wicked haha!!

Very Happy Yayayay!

Yep. -3- Real vampires catch on fire plz.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26