Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger Empty Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 am

Another school, another chance to make a new start. Aiden had come here to get away from his parents, as well as everyone else. He'd always had a nack of picking out the abnormal from the normal, and it had gotten him into trouble before, thus he'd decided it was time to learn how to defend himself from vampires and the like.
Aiden currently was putting his packed clothes into the dresser on his side of the room. Boxers, skinny jeans, Tripp pants, band shirts, and fancy dress shirts filled his bag, along with his shoes, which were mainly Van's and Converse. He also had a small makeup bag, which he set on top of the dresser, along with his jewelry and acessories.
The male turned some, looking to his werewolf, who was splayed out on the bed, snoring. Aidey chuckled some then stretched, slender form moving now to sit on his bed. He was tired...

(Lame, phone call... x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Chance stretched a little as he moved through the lobby, casting a glance over his shoulder at the setting sun. He huffed a little, knowing that they were not allowed out after dark in this area, and also knowing that he would break that rule this year as he had the last. He turned his head a little, looking to the werewolf that loomed near him as he spoke, "We're some of the oldest people in the school now, I guess we have to make an example for the younger crowd," he said, giving a sly smirk as he did so, which he shared with the werewolf.
Leaf eyed his companion playfully, allowing Chance to walk in front of him, he easily hopped onto a couch, before pouncing onto Chance's back and shoulders just hard enough to knock him to the ground, before scurrying off up the steps.
"Woah!" Chance called, hitting the floor with a dull thud, he growled after his werewolf, quickly recovering and pursuing the beast.
In a matter of moments Leaf burst into their dorm room and flung himself down onto the bed, curling into a ball and covering his face with his tail, as if to say 'if I can't see you, then you can't see me.'
Chance was soon to follow, panting lightly and leaning on the door frame, he paid no heed to his room mate as he leaped onto his werewolf and began to tickle the large creature, which whined and flailed about as if it were in pain.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Aiden about had a heart attack as Leaf burst through the door, murmering a soft 'fuck' before running a hand through his hair. His eyes slowly moved to Chance as he stood in the doorway, brow risen as if he was asking him why they had to be so loud. Where they trying to scare him? Then again, he really was too jumpy and insecure, which was why he merely 'shook it off' and exhaled, slowly relaxing once again.
He continued to watch them yet again, laughing some at Chance and Leaf. "Poor thing sounds like he's being tortured.." he said, voice soft and edged with sleep.
Blue opened his eyes, sitting up now from all the comotion. He had awoken when Leaf burst through the door, but tried to go back the sleep. It hadn't worked and he felt rather grouchy now. With a bit of a groan the werewolf stretched then rolled off of the bed, moving to the door and shutting it, as well as locking it so that no one else could burst inside. With a snort, he returned to Aiden's bed, but this time chose the floor, where he would wait until Aiden got under the covers so he could lay at the feet of his master.
Aiden now looked to his werewolf. "You know, I think I'm going to take a shower, Blue, so it might take a while if you want back on the bed.." He looked to Chance and Leaf once more, smiling some at him roomate.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Chance and Leaf struggled around on the bed for quite some time, though Leaf could obviously take the upper hand at any time he wanted he allowed his partner to have his fun before pinning him on the bed and slobbering all over his face with his large, rough tongue.
"Ugggh! UH! Leaf! Get off! Cut it out!" Chance pulled a disgusted face as both boy and wolf sat back, panting softly. He rubbed the spit from his face and snorted softly, and then noticing that his room mate was there. He forced an innocent smile, rubbing the back of his neck as he did so, "Hey... Sorry about that." He uttered, casting a side long glance at his wolf as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Aiden was laughing now, even as he pulled off his shirt and folded it, laying it on his dresser. "It's quite alright.. Very amusing, made me feel better to watch you two." he assured with a soft smile. His eyes flickered and he stretched, turning now towards Chance. "My name is Aiden.. what's yours?" He continued to smile as he looked the other male over for a moment, wondering how he'd feel when he found out he was sharing a room with a bisexual. He hoped it didn't make him feel uncomfortable, but just in case, he wasn't going to tell for a while, not until he got to know his roomie more, then he would make the call.
"Oh, and this is my werewolf, Blue." he pointed out, having recieved a nudge from the large creature. "He's a bit moody tonight.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 pm

"My name is Chance," he responded, waving his hand a little in greeting, he settled down, sitting alongside his werewolf with a soft exhale. He glared at his partner for a moment as he began to tickle his feet with his tail.
Leaf gave a toothy grin, slowly curling up on the bed and watching as the other werewolf was introduced. As Chance introduced him the werewolf's ears perked, his eyes focusing on the two new room mates, he hoped that this werewolf was more fun then the one he had had to bunk with last year.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:06 pm

"Nice to meet you." he pointed out, looking around the room. "God, I want to go outside.." He rubbed the back of his head and smiled faintly, looking to Blue again, then Chance and Leaf. Aiden licked his lips and sat down on his bed, crossing his legs in a girly manner. He figured that since his presence had been aknowledged, he would speak to his roomie instead of showering, for now.
"So, Chance, are you a rule breaker?" he asked, inquiring to see if maybe the other male would go outside with him eventually. His eyes went over the other male once again, and he smiled. Aiden thought he was an attractive bugger.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm

"Wellll, best not go out there, yet, Dante wont appreciate anyone breaking his rules this early in the year." Chance said, giving his shoulders a soft shrug as he snorted soon after at Aiden's questions, "You'll see soon enough, I'm sure." Chance said, giving a bit of a wicked grin as he did so. He paused for a moment, recalling what had happened the last time that he had gone outside after dark. Was that enough to keep him inside? He shrugged softly to the thought and returned his attention to his room mate.
Leaf sniffed the air a little as he turned his head to the door, which was shut and locked, though he could smell and hear other students and werewolves wandering around just outside the door, and it made him very curious, of course.

(Added two more characters.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:23 pm

"Haha, maybe next week then?" he murmered, before chuckling some. "I'll be keeping an eye out then.." he assured, batting his eyelashes then looking to the door as well. "Well... huh. I'm kind of bored.. and hungry. Heh." Aiden laughed at himself and shifted, obviously very fidgety at the moment.
"I wonder if.. hmm." he murmered, though held back his words, as they were unimportant at the moment. "Well, damn. I appear to be at a loss of words.. Do you have anything you would like to say? Sorry.." He laughed again, then lay back on the bed.

(-goes to look- ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

"I don't really have anything to say..." Chance said, giving a soft shrug as he did so.

(Lame. Sorry. Mom called plus people are here. >>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:35 pm

"Oh.. alright then." he murmered, giving a bit of a sigh before getting back up and moving towards the bathroom. "Well, I guess I could ask if you're straight then? But that would be prying quite a bit.. so nevermind.." With a bit of a laugh he moved into the room, though he was waiting for an answer, even though he was pretty sure he wouldn't get one. The male turned on the shower, not even bothering to shut the door.

(Aww, ok. Sad

And they're cool. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Chance gave his room mate a strange look, "Erm..." His voice trailed off and he stared after Aiden, whom had left the door open, before turning his head to Leaf, "Homophone, I guess." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little as he did so.

(Yeah. Sorry. Some of the people in my cooking class are so needy. I had to help them practically do their whole damn book. >>

Thanks.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Aiden chuckled. He'd heard that. "Nope, not a homophobe." he assured. "Just curious." And with that, he closed the door some, leaving a small crack open. The male then took off his pants and boxers, getting into the shower. Yup.

(XD Wow. Are they just lazy?

^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Chance looked around the room a little in a shifty eyed manner as he realized that Aiden had heard him. He rubbed his throat a little and shrugged, slowly laying back on his bed he decided to shut up for the moment.

(No. A lot of the people in my class are really stupid. >>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:57 pm

(Would you like to use someone else now? ^^ Or ff? You pick, please. c:)

Aiden washed himself, still wondering which way the other male swung. That would also determine how long it would take to 'come out of the closet'.

(Oh wow. @_@)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:00 pm

(Sup to you. Razz)

(Brb)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm

(But what do you want to do? Surprised )

(Okies. ;o)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:05 pm

(I dunno.

MIght vanish/ Hard to say.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:10 pm

(>< Ok then... I highly doubt anything interesting would come from Aiden getting out of the shower, so yeah. xD

Aw. Mmk. :c

Added a new character. I figure maybe a teacher? Or something? Idk, lol.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:09 pm

(Post did not go through, sorry. >>

At any rate. Pick someone we post.

And that's ok with moi.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 pm

(Lol, no big. xD

Uhh.. Marcus and Tala I guess? ^^

Yay! :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:19 pm

(Smile

Mmk. Who's post is it?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:22 pm

(It's yours. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Tala stood on the main floor of the boarding school, staring out of a large window and watching as the sun fell further behind the trees, and the moon crept higher into the sky, chasing it to the other side of the earth. She swallowed a little, staring blankly out over the trees for a few moments, before exhaling as metal bars fell over the windows and the school went into lock down for the night.
Galaxy towered over his companion quite a bit, his broad shoulders far above her head, thus, he was sitting near where she was standing, making them both about the same height. The large wolf pinned his ears back a little as the school began to lock itself up, and he eyed his master for a minute before rising and stretching, releasing a canine like whine as he started to shuffle away from the windows, no longer interested in what was going on outside since he could not reach it. His head turned slowly and he watched Tala, wondering why she was just staring. He moved to her side once more, tipping his head down and nudging her softly with his muzzle, giving a faint smile as she smiled kindly up at him and pet the side of his face.
"Big softie," She murmured to the werewolf, stretching just as he had done and starting to wander down one of the halls, wondering where the other students were and so forth.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:47 pm

(I meant Anitonne, oops. XD; And he doesn't have a companion, his werewolf was killed. :c)

The tall, dark figure moved towards Tala, cautiously, curiously. His aqua eyes, edged in seafoam, stared out into the approaching darkness, and he halted, taking a step back, watching the female and her werewolf now. He didn't want to startle her in any way, which was why he exhaled and adjusted his scarf, making sure to cover his old vampire scars. He'd been bitten, but cured. Even with that fact, usually the fang scars freaked people out.
"Sunsets sure are beautiful.." he murmered, running a hand through his black hair with the white 'evil' streak. He looked to Tala and Galaxy, bowing his head some as if saying he wasn't trying to be creepy or anything. But he was just that, creepy. Always appearing out of no where and hardly talking to the other students. He'd been through hell, but he'd stayed in the school, even though he'd lost his partner and gotten pretty torn up by Jayden.

(Sorry this is short. My brain died. .3. )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 pm

(Aw. D:)

Tala turned towards Anitonne (How do you say that? o_O) as he spoke to her, raking her fingers through her hair as she gave a soft nod, "Yes, they are, aren't they?" She responded, folding her hands in front of her as she let her voice trail off for a moment, "Pity, in this place, they have such a negative meaning." She then added, shaking her head softly as she finished speaking.
Galaxy twisted his head towards Anitonne, sniffing softly for a moment before simply huffing and relaxing a little. He seemed to grow disinterested rather easily, and turned his attention to his right 'hand' which he had gotten a thorn in earlier, and even now, with it removed, was still stinging him. He licked at the palm of his front paw gingerly, though his keen eyes were clearly focused on his master and the man.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 am

[center](Yep. :c)

(I dunno. XD It looks cool though.. He also goes by Annie, but only with close friends. ;o)

Anitonne gave a soft nod, taking another slow step forward. "Mm, it is a pity indeed.." he murmered, finally stepping close enough that could easily reach out and shake her hand. "My name is Anitonne, by the way. I don't know if you remember seeing me around at the end of last year? That's when I transfered from Darque.. You were in a couple of my classes, that's why I thought I'd say hey.." He smiled ever so faintly at her, then reached up to adjust his lip ring. "Yeah.."

(Sorry. >< Damn phone.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 am

(I see... o_o)

Tala accepted his hand, taking it tightly in her own and shaking it while she gave him a soft smile, "I'm Tala, and I do remember you, but only faintly. It was sort of a hectic time when you came here," She pointed out, rubbing the side of her neck as she did so.
Galaxy watched as the humans shook hands, slowly letting his own fall to his side now that he had given the throbbing sensation the attention that it wanted. The large wolf looked down upon them both rather easily, his broad shoulder taking up a large portion of the hall way.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:30 am

(Lol. xD)

"Indeed it was." he murmered, tilting his head some as he looked up at Galaxy. "He's a big one. Handsome werewolf." Annie smiled up at the creature, then looked to Tala again. "Never seen one that big before..." He gave a soft exhale, hanging his head some before smiling faintly at her, obviously forcing it.

(Grr, brb. >> Mother needs me now.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:34 am

"Yeah, he was the runt, believe it or not," Tala pointed out in an absent fashion, giving her shoulders a soft shrug, she watched her comrade slowly smile as he was complimented, and seemingly grow somewhat content and more comfortable with Annitone being near her.
She then turned herself back to the other human, tilting her head a little at his forced smile, which she could see right through. She knew better than to ask, however, and simply remained silent a moment to allow him to say something if he wished to.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next