Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 am

Anitonne rose a brow, though gave a defeated exhale. "Am I that obvious?" he asked her, then shook his head. "My companion is dead.." The male licked his lips, then hung his head again. "That's the reason I transfered.. She was killed and I was hurt very badly back at Darque, so Headmaster Dorian sent me here."
Annie slowly looked up at her again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:08 am

Tala gave her shoulders a soft shrug, "You have to be able people a little when you do what we do," She said simply, pausing and listening as Anitonne spoke, she nodded her head in understanding, casting a glance At Galaxy as she heard him whine, watching him pin his ears to his skull. "I'm sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what it feels like," She pointed out. She did know, however, that it was preposterous to suggest that he get a new partner. She knew that she herself would never be able to replace Galaxy if anything were to happen to him. He was her best friend and her family all in one.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 am

"Mm.." he murmered, giving a soft nod as she spoke. "That's true.." Anitonne bit his bottom lip and blinked a few times, raising his head once again. His aqua eyes grew somewhat vacant. "It.. feels horrible." he whispered. "Like you've had your heart ripped appart and sewn back together shitty." He exhaled, before bringing imself to smile faintly. "But I tried my hardest to save her, even though I failed.. I got hurt bad too, trying to get her out of there.." He tightened his scarf, obvious that he was hiding it now. "Well.. uh.. yeah. This got kind of... akward.." They should go eat together in the cafeteria.. He needs a friend. c:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 am

Tala shifted a little closer to Anitonne, giving him a gentle hug to help ease his pain, if only by a little, she pulled back and smiled at him meekly, "I may not have lost my partner, but I have lost people and creatures that I loved because of.... Well, you know... It just makes me work harder to be the best I can," she pointed out, giving him a light pat on the shoulder. Mmk. Sounds good to me.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 am

Annie hugged her softly in return, smiling ever so faintly. "Mm, thank you, Tala, true words of knowledge you hold.." He licked his lips then stretched out. "Would you like to accompany me to the cafeteria? I really enjoy your company, and the vibes you send out make me feel good." He licked his lips, waiting for her answer as he smiled still. He did indeed like the girl, and being around her cheered him up. Yay!
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:40 am

Tala gave her head a soft nod, "Sure, I'd like that," She told Annie, raking her fingers through her hair and pushing it back from her face. The female licked her lips softly, shifting herself so that she were facing the cafeteria, and waiting for him to follow the motion.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:46 am

Annie smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets and turning as well. "Thanks, sweetie." he said softly, licking his lips again and clearing his throat as he took a simple step forward. "So, Tala, tell me about yourself?" He tilted his head and looked to her, smiling still.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:49 am

"Hmm, well, what sort of thing would you like to know about me?" Tala asked, stretching a little as she began to move towards the cafeteria, she smile lightly at Annitone once more, resting her hands lightly on her hips in an absent manner.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:55 am

"Hmm.. just the basics, maybe? Your favorite things?" he asked, tilting his head some.

(Lame, sorry. Brb, gotta feed animals.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:57 am

(Eah, I can't think right now and my back is about to give out so I think I'll just post later or tomorrow or something. >>

Talk to you later.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:05 am

(Mmk. :c Bye~ Hope you feel better!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:00 am

"Well... I like a lot of things. I like to swim. I like to explore and camp and hike and all of those things. I'm a really out doorsy person." Tala told him, giving her shoulders a soft shrug as she did so, "I like a lot of things, I'd probably never be able to list them all."

(Ugh. I had to walk my room mate again. >>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:11 am

Anitonne smiled happily. "I like to swim too.." he murmered, listening to her with a curious gleam in his eyes. He liked her already. "Haha, that's good." he assured. "Tala, I like you a lot already.." He licked his lips and stretched again, wondering what she was thinking for some reason.

(Walk her where? lol)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 am

"Well, maybe we can go swimming together sometime," Tala suggested, giving him a smile as she did so, the female blushed a little at his response, though continued to smile at him, "Thanks, Anitonne, I'm enjoying your company as well," She assured, stepping into the cafeteria as she did so.

(Outside. Around the building. She had another fucking laugh fit. *Stab*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 am

"Mm, I'd like that." he assured with a faint smile. Anitonne smirked some as she blushed. "I'm glad." he said softly, following her into the cafeteria and inhaling some. He was very hungry, which was why he was pleased to see all of the food that was there. "Mmm, looks delicious.." The male frowned some though, at the heat, thus he removed his trench coat, scarred arms now uncovered. There was something beautiful about them, even though they were a bit intimidating.

(Ah. @@ Interesting, lol.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 am

"Alright then, we'll go for a swim together some day," Tala agreed, looking around the room and spotting the food, she nodded her head a little in agreement, "Yes, it does," She said, gesturing for him to move towards the food just as she was doing. Her eyes fell upon his scarred arms, and she assumed that they were from the event Anitonne had mentioned that has killed his partner.

(No. No, it's not. >>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:46 am

Annie smiled again, giving a soft nod and trailing after his new friend. "Well, since I asked you something, would you like to ask me anything?" he said softly. He was really in a good mood around her. Usually, he barely spoke to anyone. The male licked his lips again, aqua eyes on her, full of curiosity. He noticed her eyes on his scars, thus rubbed his arms some and exhaled. He felt lest confident because of them. Aww.

(xD So why did you have to walk with her?

And back in a few, bath.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:50 am

"Why don't you just tell me anything you fell like telling me, and I'll promise I'll listen, even though I might not know what to say." Tala reassured, giving him a light pat on the arm as he rubbed at his scars, she smiled, hoisting the right side of her shirt a little and showing him a large scar that ran along her right hip, "We all have imperfections, it's just part of who we are, you're not any less of a person because of a few scars." She pointed out.

(To make her shut the fuck up.

And to make sure she didn't fuck off to get more junk food like she said she was going to.

I's gone to bed now, night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 am

"Well, alright then." he said softly. "My last name is DeAngelo... my favorite color is yellow.. I'm originally from Europe.." The young man grew quiet as she lifted the bottom of her shirt some and spoke. He tilted his head some as he looked her over, eyes gleaming. Annie's hand slowly reached out, tracing the scar. He gave a single soft nod, before removing his scarf, leaving the scar that brought him the most shame out in the open. "I guess... this is a part of who I am too then.. even though I hate it.." He stopped walking now, lowering his eyes to the floor as he felt a wave of shame wash over him. He was so used to bad reactions. :c

(Uugh. :[

Good night. ^_^ <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Tala situated her shirt once more, eying Annie as he removed his scarf, her eyes easily falling upon the scars on his neck, which she recognized immediately as vampire bite marks. She tilted her head a little, mauling something over in her mind for a moment, "Unless you're some kind of magical vampire that likes sunsets, I take it you were some how cured?" She quietly asked, so that no one else could hear, aside Galaxy, whom was stalking after them, though was more concerned with the food at the moment. Tala shifted a little where she stood, her head tilting some, before giving him a slow hug.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 pm

"Yeah, I was.. They went all out when they caught me trying to help Sera.." he mumbled, slowly hugging her in return. "I.. got help for it though, obviously.." With a soft exhale his slender form forced another faint smile and he lifted his head just a little. "But forget about it. Let's get some food.. I bet you're tired of listening to tales of my foolishness.." He gave a shrug and sighed for a moment, then took a step forward, waiting for her to move with him.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Tala shrugged her shoulders softly, "I don't mind," She assured, slowly releasing the male, she moved towards the food and started to serve herself, casting a glance back at Annie as she did so, "But I'm all for getting something to eat now," She added, giving him a smile as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 pm

Anitonne smiled faintly, then gave a nod. "Mm, yeah.. my stomach is growling." he said softly, getting a tray and a plate and picking out the healthiest things he could, along with a side of mac and cheese. "You know, I appreciate it, Tala." he pointed out. "You really do know how to cheer a guy up.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Tala easily returned Annitone's smile, picking out whatever she wanted really, obviously not horribly worried about what she was eating at the moment considering she snatched herself a dessert and the like. The female moved to sit at a table, setting her tray down before sliding down into the chair. The female twisted her head for a moment, watching Galaxy slink off to get himself something to eat, she smiled faintly and turned her attention around the room, wondering whom was lingering around, she spotted the Head Master and Assistant Head Master sitting and conversing over a cup of tea, though the room was more or less empty.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Anitonne set his tray down across from her, taking a seat and allowing his eyes to follow her gaze. As he saw the Head Master and Assistant Head Master, he bowed his head some, even though they probably weren't looking at himself and Tala. He had done it as a sign of respect. He then sat there patiently, waiting for Tala to take her first bite so that he might begin to eat as well.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Tala slowly returned her eyes to her plate, easily beginning to eat her meal, the female rose her fork to her mouth and took a bite before opening her container of chocolate milk and licking her lips softly as she swallowed, "As least the cafeteria food is decent here," She remarked, rather absently, lifting her eyes to Anitonne once more as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:44 pm

For a few moments he merely watched her, then took a bite of his own food, nodding. "Mmhmm, it is pretty good.." he murmered. Annie took a sip of his iced tea and then gave a soft yawn, taking another bite after. "Mm, I think I might need a nap soon.." he said cutely, before chuckling some at himself. "Yo soy muy cansado.." He was very tired indeed.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 pm

"If you have a nap this late you wont sleep at all tonight, will you?" Tala asked, propping her head up with her hand for a moment as she continued to eat her food, her blue eyes trailing absently over Annie as she licked her lips softly and took a sip from her chocolate milk.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:02 pm

"Mm, that's true.. but I really don't sleep a lot anyways.." he said with a soft shrug. "Not sure why, but hey, whatever, works for me." Annie gave a bit of a smirk. "It'll be really quiet in my room, though, since I don't have a roomate.. Maybe I can manage to get an hour or two more than my usual tonight.. I don't know." He licked his lips and then took another bite of food. Mmmmm.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

"True enough," Tala agreed, tapping the fingers of her free hands on the table top, she licked her lips softly, listening to him as he spoke, she nodded her head softly, "Mm, lucky you," She then added, raking her fingers through her hair rather absently as she continued to eat, "Hopefully my current room mate is better than my last one. She was just terrible." Tala remarked.

(G2g for now. Byeee!)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next