Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 pm

Annie gave a soft chuckle. "Well, if not, you can always come bunk with me.. I'll behave." He smiled reassuringly at her then took a bite of his salad. The young man turned some as he heard the cafeteria doors open, watching as their female teacher walked in, followed by her werewolf. Anya was there to get a snack and drink then return to her work. Dedicated, that one is.

(g2g now, school. :c Laters~ <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 am

Tala gave a soft snort at Annie's suggestion, "Don't get ahead of yourself," She teased, lifting her own eyes as she watched Anya slip into the room. The female tapped her chin softly in a thoughtful manner, eyes moving between all the teachers that were currently in the cafeteria.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 am

Annie gave a soft chuckle, though smiled still, enjoying her teasing obviously. "Oh, Tala, you're a funny one, aren't you?" he said softly. The male then sighed some and leaned back in his chair, feeling much better now that he had eaten. He pulled his tea to his lips and smiled at her.

(Lame, off and on, just got yelled at and shit. ;`; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:32 am

Tala gave her shoulders a soft shrug, "This is just the tip of the ice berg," She assured, pushing her tray away from her somewhat, she soon folded her hands in front of her, smiling lightly at Annie as she did so, "So what do you feel like doing now?" She curiously asked him.

(Ew, sorreh. :c)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:06 am

"I dunno.. I picked the cafeteria.. so it's your turn, sweetie." he said with a soft smile of his own. "I'm up for whatever you are." Anitonne licked his canine tooth, then looked around for a few moments. He seemed more comfortable than usual, maybe because he wasn't alone anymore? He wasn't sure, but he liked the feeling.

(I'll be fine. (: <3 Mom just is upset and needs a verbal punching bag.. I'm used to it. Razz )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:17 am

"Well, I don't really know what we can do... I know that the school got some new gym facilities and so forth... So maybe, there's a swimming pool?" Tala asked, casting a glance at the two head masters as she did so, contemplating asking them if there was a swimming pool or something of the sort.

(Oh....

At any rate... Bed now...

And I start in the kitchen next week, and I will have a couple 10 hour days, so I don't see me being around a whole lot...

And yeah, bed... Night.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 am

"That sounds great, Tala.." he said softly, smiling at her. "Want me to ask?" He had noticed her expression and looked to their headmasters as well. The young man looked to her again, a brow arched and a smug smile on his handsome face. "I uh.. don't have any swim shorts.. so I hope you don't mind watching me swim around in my boxers.." He gave a cute little chuckle before stretching some where he sat.

(Mmk. Good night. <3

:/ Well, I think I'll be only getting on an hour a night from now on, so.. yeah. Going to try it. Tomorrow I should be on normal, or like.. Idk. Haven't decided yet, but I think I need to cut down on my comp time since mom's mad again.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:39 pm

"Sure, you can ask," Tala responded, nodding her head softly as she did so, the female leaned back a little where she sat, laughing softly at his remark, she softly assured him that she did not mind.

(Ah. I see. I probably wont notice since I don't know how I'm going to find a lot of time for the internet. *Shrugs*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Annie smiled and then rose, easily making his way towards the men at their table. "Excuse me, headmasters, I was wondering if there's an indoor pool lurking around somewhere?" he said, bowing his head some again in respect. His aqua eyes looked between Dante and his brother, waiting patiently for his answer.

(Mmk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 am

Tala nodded her head softly, rising and carrying off both of their trays while Annie went to talk to the headmasters.
Dante lifted his head a little, watching Annie as he moved towards the table, "Good day to you, Annitonne," He greeted, bowing his head softly in return, he sipped at his tea.
Neo held a biscuit in one hand, and was dunking it into his tea when Annie approached. He turned his eyes over his shoulder, where Annie stood to his side, "Mmhm, there's a pool here now. Brand new and all." His eyes trailed around to Tala and Galaxy, at which point he jerked his head towards the beast, "No werewolves allowed in the pool - fur clogs up the system and all. Nasty to have to clean it." He remarked, quickly putting the soggy biscuit into his mouth and swallowing it with ease. "But yeah, pool is open now, so you can have at it, kid." Neo added, giving a little salute with his fingers with a swish of his wrist.
Tala approached the men, bowing her head a little in respect as well, she greeted her two head masters, Dante whom she knew from the previous years and Neo whom had only just begun.
"I assume you wish to know where these facilities are?" Dante asked them, raising his brow a little as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 am

"Mm, that's cool." he said with a smile. "And yes, master Dante, I would love to know, as Tala and I were going to take a dip." Annie licked his lips and turned to look at her, winking for no reason whatsoever. Or was there a reason behind it? I don't know. o: The male looked to Dante once again, waiting patiently for his response.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:43 am

Neo turned his eyes to Annie, noting that the other male was speaking in the same manner as his brother, he snorted rather loudly, turning his attention back to his tea and what was left of the biscuit tray he had stolen from the kitchen.
Dante seemed to ignore his brother as he nodded some, "In the same general area as the old gymnasium. You can't miss it, it smells highly of chlorine." He told them, folding his hands over the table top as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:58 am

Anitonne couldn't help it, he sometimes spoke like other people when he was around them. They kind of.. rubbed off on him, I guess. Needless to say, he rose a brow at Neo, then shrugged and smiled at Dante. "Thank you." he said, turning to Tala and nudging her with his arm. "Ready? Or do you need to go to your room first?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 am

Dante gave his head a soft nod at Anitonne's words, folding his hands over the table in front of him as he did so.
Tala nodded her head softly, "I have to go to my room first, but I'll meet you there," she told him, saying her 'good byes' to her mentors before wandering off with her faithful werewolf companion.
Neo turned his eyes to Annie once he was sure Tala had gone and was out of ear shot, "Behave yourselves." He told the male, though his smirk suggested he wanted to say the opposite.
Dante rolled his eyes some at Neo, whom was obviously the more devious of the two, "Neo, you're a hound." He told his sibling.
The younger male simply grinned, unphased, "But I always get the girl." He pointed out, snickering softly as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:10 am

Annie gave a soft chuckle, before shaking his head at Neo. "I don't intend on being bad.." he said with a shrug. "I really like her, and she's the first real friend I've made here.." The male licked his lips again and bid them farewell, bowing some then heading off in the direction of the pool.

(Aww, poor Dante. XD He need some lovin? xDDD

Should I post Anya or would you like to move to Ira and James or Aiden and Chance or..? lol)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:14 am

"You're a bad influence on them, you know," Dante pointed out, giving a bit of a helpless sigh, he shook his head at his brother, watching Annie move off, he bit his lower lip softly.
"Mmhm," Neo responded, though did not seem to be listening to his brother at all, since he was once more gnawing on his biscuits.

Tala stretched a little as she moved down the hall, a towel wrapped around her body since she was only wearing her two piece bathing suit. She made her way silently towards the pool area, humming softly to herself as she did so.

(Merh, I dunno. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:21 am

Annie had already stripped from his clothes, now only in his black boxers with cute little white skulls and crossbones all over them. He was sitting on the side of the pool, legs in the water and gently making small waves with slow movements of them. He was zoned out, staring at the water without any knowledge of anything going on around him. I can see where that might be an advantage if one was in the mood to play with him. Ehehehe. >:-}

(xDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 am

(Too tired ot know what you're suggesting. >>)

Tala moved easily through the halls and into the large pool area, looking around and admiring the indoor pool for a few moments before shrugging as she spotted Anitonne and moving towards him quieyly.

(Bed now. NIght love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:30 am

(XD Push him in or something, Idk. Not rape, if that's what you were thinking. XDDD)

He continued to sit there, just staring at the pretty water, chlorine smell filling his nostrils. Annie blinked once, then was lost in his world of thoughts again. He was enjoying what he was seeing, not like the horrible dreams that kept him avoiding sleep. Maybe because instead of watching his werewolf die and the vampires wreak havock on himself, he was watching Tala in the cafeteria? Her smile and the way she spoke? Probably. o:

(Good night. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 pm

(I had no idea... >>)

Tala continued to move towards Annie, smiling a little as she came up behind him, bending down and pushing him into the pool, not hard, mind you, he should have been able to catch himself rather quickly once he was in the water. At any rate, she jumped in the water after him in case he needed saving or something like that. Yeah...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Annie gave a soft 'oof' as he was pushed, easily opening his eyes as he went under and turning some, smirking as he saw Tala was the culprit. He swam towards her, staying under the water and close to the bottom. In one swift movement he pushed himself up from the floor and close enough to her to begin tickling her. Underwater tickling. Ewage. xD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Tala smiled a little as she watched Annie, though was soon laughing as she was tickled, making her squirm a little and whatnot in the water.

(Brain dead, sorry. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 am

(It's ok. ^^ I has a headache so we're cool. XD)

Annie smirked, emerging from the water and taking a soft breath, obviously in good mood now that she had returned. "Well now, I see someone wants to play.." he pointed out, brow arched and a smug smirk on his lips. He slowly looked her over, then returned his eyes to her face. He couldn't help but admire Tala and her two piece bathing suit.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:12 am

(Kay. @_@)

Tala gave her shoulders a soft shrug before shifting so that she were floating on her back, "Mm, I'm usually in a playful mood," Tala told him, stretching a little where she drifted over the surface of the water.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:21 am

"Oh is that so?" he purred, grinning some. "Well then, I'll have to be on guard won't I?" Annie swam around her some, much like a shark would one of its many food sources. Grrawr.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:23 am

"Mmhm, you'll have to be," Tala assured, closing her eyes for a few moments, she rolled onto her stomach, raising a brow at Annie and watching him swim around her, she gave a soft laugh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:36 am

"And what, my dear, is so funny?" he purred, before inhaling deeply and diving underwater for a few moments, just fucking around and looking to see if there was anything interesting on the pool floor. He soon came back up and looked at her, now ready for her answer.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am

"Mm, nothing at all," Tala assured, rolling herself to lay on her back once more and shut her eyes, enjoying the gentle rolling of the water under and around her. Yus.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:41 am

"Nothing indeed.." he murmered, then snorted some, beginning to backstroke around. He was plotting something, for he wanted to play as well. :}
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:43 am

Tala watched him from the corner of her eye, a light smile on her features as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next