Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 2 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Chris Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 am

"Oh, I think you made it my business when you punched me in the face," Thad hissed in response, continuing to grip Leon as he did so, he chuckled some. "What? You don't like this? I bet you could learn to like it. It's not hurting you,"" he rambled, oblivious to the fact that Joni was hovering closer to them, while begging for them to stop.

(And what is that?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 am

"You had that coming to you, and you know it." he pointed out with a frown. "No, I really don't. This is very uncomfortable." Leon stared down at him, making eye contact and keeping it, trying to make a point that he wanted to be let up. The hairs on the back of his neck were standing up and he didn't look too pleased even though the hissing voice was pretty sexy.

(Well, if he rapes Leon to teach him a lesson, Joni could lay around with him since hessa be down and skipping school.. And they can talk and kiss and more can start from there? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 am

Thad snorted some, using the hand on Leon's neck to force him to the floor. "Keep in mind, that you don't have any over me behind closed doors," he pointed out, giving a snort and raising himself to his feet as he did so. he adjusted his suit jacket before moving on. Thad approached Joni, frightened and sad, and rest an affectionate hand upon his cheek, sweet voice assuring the boy that everything was all right.

(He's not gonna rape the boy. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 am

Leon exhaled as he was forced onto the floor, where he merely lay and stared at the ceiling. He seemed to be a bit out of it, probably lost in thought thanks to Thad's words. He felt pathetic. He'd hit the guy, and he'd thoroughly enjoyed watching Joni getting fucked. What was wrong with him? I'm ready to go home.. this school sucks. He relaxed, shutting his eyes and trying to ignore the two men in his room. The young man slowly rose, walking to the large bathroom again.

(Darn. xD I only have a few dumb ideas so I dunno. Should it be more meaningful and sweet or are the two just going to hook up to have sex? o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 am

"I'll be taking my leave now, Joni, I'm not much in the mood for anything," he pointed out, leaning in to softly kiss the young man's forehead, "And I can tell that you've long lost the desire to continue with what we were doing... Hopefully,another day?" He questioned, smiling a little as the malle nodded, his dismissed himself and took his leave.

(Which two?

And bed time. Can't really stay up late anymore. Pills knock me out. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 am

Leon quietly shut the door and stared at himself in the mirror for a few moments. He looked down at his bruising knuckle, which had begun to throb, and silently vowed to start working out again because he needed enough force to knock out a person and not have to listen to them talk. He felt like a complete asshole and wondered what Joni felt about his little episode. "He's had more luck here than me.. I bet he doesn't know that.. and he's stronger than me.. I still don't get that.." The young man exhaled, stripped, and hopped into the shower, grimacing at the heat.

(Ff or skip methinks? xD)

(The twins. o: I'm trying to think of how to get Leon into it. I'm thinking if it's going to be a sweeter relationship then something's going to happen that'll make him more sensative and appreciative of what he has. And he might get drunk and get all lovey dovey. xD
Also, is Thad a fling or is he staying around? ;]

Good night~ <3 Sleep well. c: )

(There was a huge food fight in c lunch today, and like, five fights in a mob outside of the school. We got put on lockdown and the cops came and arrested people. xD
I'm in the fighting mood, so yeahhh. Cool hahaha, let's start a riot. Can Leon get into a huge fight or something? XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 am

(Mmk, to what?)

(Well, it can be whatever you want it to be. xD)

(Awesome. >_<

Sure? xD He's your character, do whatever you wanna do. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:45 am

(Maybe Joni hearing Leon getting drug back to their dorm? Or should he be taken to the infirmary?
Imma post a fight scene if I can write a good one. xD)

(Mmk. I think sweet would be cute. xD)

(Oh yes. The people here are racist and dumb. c:

Ok. Very Happy)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:20 am

(Mmk, go for it.)

(Alright. xD)

(Wonnurful. x_X

^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 am

(Ok, but where should he get dropped off at? o: )

(Very much so. -_-

(: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 01, 2010 12:05 am

(Wherever you want. xD)

(Leaving early tomorrow and wont be back until like Thursday. And my grandmother is coming back with us.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 02, 2010 3:41 am

(Ok. xD I'm going to write it soon.(

(Aww, I missed ya. :C Well, I hope you have a safe trip. c:<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 am

(I'm baaaack,)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm

(Welcome back. ^^
Sorry, internet was down again. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 08, 2010 8:04 pm

(S'okay)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

It had been a long week for Leon after what he had seen when he'd come home to Joni and Thad. He had been thinking a lot since that evening and he had come to a conclusion. He had to talk to his brother because he felt like he had something to confess. He nodded softly, staring at his shoes as he sat on one of the benches in the locker room. He had just gotten out of his last class of the day and slipped into the familiar room to get his athletics clothes out to wash.

After tying his shoes he stood up and stretched, about to grab his backpack when one of the guys that was about to walk out turned and said "Guys, trouble's coming." Leon rose a brow with a soft shake of his head. He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder. The young man began to talk towards the door but halted as another student yanked it open and stepped inside. He bit his bottom lip but waited patiently for the other guy to move out of the way. He didn't, and that annoyed him. He was just standing there, staring at everyone in the room as if looking for someone, but he wouldn't get out of the doorway. Leon stepped forward, standing a couple feet in front of the larger man. "Excuse me, I need to use the door." he stated with a small smile, trying to be as polite as possible.

"No one's leaving until I find Gray." he stated, voice thick and harsh.
".. Which one?" Leon asked, raising a brow. He didn't feel so well all of a sudden.
"Either. Their father is enough reason for me to want to kill both of them." The boulder chuckled, scanning the room again.
"Oh. Well.. shit."

The large man took a moment to stare at Leon, pointed teeth forming a sadistic smile on his rugged face. "You're the weaker one.. I can tell by the streak. Good, then once I deal with you your brother will be devastated, I'm sure. Then I can take care of him." He had to be in his last year of school or something like that, because he was too strong. Leon was off his feet and slumped against the lockers- which were now dented- before he could say fuck.

The twin twitched, crawling up the metal and leaving his bag on the floor. "Alright... alright.." he murmured, spitting on the floor and walking wobbily towards the other young, he thought, man. He noticed everyone had backed away, so much for friends. "That was uncalled for." He gritted his teeth, lurching at the one who called himself Jeze. Not that he knew that, or cared. He managed to bust his nose, but then he was on the floor again. There was the crackle of his ribs rubbing against eachother as he rose again, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

Jeze beamed, eyeing the blood on his fist with enjoyment. He didn't even care that he was bleeding. He stepped farther into the locker room. "Well now, I might've underestimated your endurance, but I will break you, little Gray." The anger on Leon's face almost matched his frustration and as he lunged at him again he made a pained though determined noise. It was alot like a growl, but whatever it was dissappeared as he swung around the other man, wrapping a muscular arm around the creature's neck. He had a good hold, until he was banged against the wall and had the air knocked out of him. Jeze turned, face a bit red. He coughed, throwing a couple punches at Leon's face.

Knocked silly and bleeding, the young man was practically defenseless as he sat on the locker room floor. He could hear his classmates leave him there to die, every last one of them. Leon didn't cry, but he came pretty damn close especially as he felt Jeze touching him. He tried to crawl towards the door but merely fell over and groaned. It was as if the large rock had an idea because he began to mumble to himself. He grabbed Leon by the throat and began to strangle him, getting awfully close to making him pass out before letting go. He repeated several times, laughing at the colors the kid would turn.

In a moment where he had control he reached up, trying to dig his nails into Jeze's eyes, he succeeded in temporarily blinding him. That only made things worse, but it broke the silence between them. "I'll ruin you.. I won't kill you, but I'll ruin you. You'll be nothing more than a little bitch and when you dissappear they'll look for you. I'll kill your father and your brother, and even if your mother kills me you'll be no better than the piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe." The creature began to mumble some kind of spell, causing Leon to feel very strange. He didn't get to finish it however, because someone knocked him out with something large and metal.

Eli stood over him, a jock of a teenager, and someone that Leon didn't get to talk to as much as he would've liked. He was frowning, and that meant that Leon looked like hell, but he figured he did anyways. The pale haired young man hoisted the bleeding mess up, supporting him with his shoulders and arms as they made their way down the hallway. It was slow paced and they had to stop every now and then, but Eli got Leon to the room he shared with Joni. "Please tell me you have your keys.. Joni'll have a heart attack if he answers the door." He reached a hand into the man's front pocket as he received a weak nod, fishing out the key and letting them both in. He tried to get him to his room as quick as possible, hoping Joni was either in his room or out of the dorm all together. "I don't know what to do with you... Jesus. When you can talk you'd better explain what was going on."

(Lame, took forever because dad wouldn't go away. -_- I don't have time to reread it so I hope it's alright. :/)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 09, 2010 4:11 am

"No, damn it, steak knife here, salad fork here, wine glass here!" Thad corrected, for what felt like the millionth time that day alone. He sighed hopelessly, ruffling the hair of his boy toy as he did so. The two were seated across from one another, at the small table in the kitchen that Joni shared with his twin.

That's demonic tail had curled itself around a leg on the stool he was seated on. He appeared somewhat more casual than usual, having shed his usual outfit for something a little more casual. It appeared that, for one, he actually had a little time off. It was probably even more surprising that he was actually teaching Joni, and not just fooling with him, as they usually did.

"Well. It's not like they're going to make me sit at the table. Who cares if I eat my dessert with the wrong fork?" Joni huffed, clearly frustrated as he pushed the dishes noisily away from himself, in order to slouch forwards, only to receive a light flick in the head from Thad. He hastily rose, brows furrowed, "The hell was that for?"

"No slouching at the table... And don't rest your elbows there! Who exactly raised you? A pack of wild wolves?" Thad snorted some, staring at the male that was seated across from him. "I swear, boy, you're lucky that you're cute." He pointed out, sighing some as he did so.

Joni beamed a little, resting an elbow on the table, he propped his head in his hand, "Glad you think so," he said, giving a charming smile - up until the point that Thad smacked his arms off of the table, causing Joni's head to inevitably fall forward against the table. "You're so mean..." He pouted, while slowly raising himself to sit properly.

"I'm only hard on you because I know you can do it," Thad assured, while raising himself from the chair. As he passed Joni, he caressed his hair tenderly, before moving on into the living room. He paused abruptly, realizing they were not alone. "Don't worry, I'm actually teaching this time," he pointed out, though froze once more. "What happened to him? And why did you bring him here instead of the infirmary?" Thad asked Eli, as Leon was likely incapable of answering.

Joni rose, about to investigate as he felt incredibly nervous because of Thad's words. The older demon warned him to stay put for the moment, however, causing him to whine much like a wounded pup.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 am

Eli grunted, pausing with Leon as he eyed Thad. He recognized him, of course, what with his being very active around the school. "Some big fucker had him down in the locker room. I don't know what happened before the guy started mumbling something but I knocked him out while he was focused on whatever he was saying." he murmured, wary of Joni even though he couldn't see.

His deep purple eyes focused on Thad and he furrowed his brows. "Because I've learned never to go to the infirmary.. not here, at least. I go to the small village when I'm hurt. Our nurses can't be trusted." he pointed out with a faint smile afterward. "Of course, I know enough about healing to keep him from.. well, yeah." Eli's voice faded out and he exhaled.

Leon blinked, clearly still a bit out of it. He attempted to grip Eli and push him towards his room, a sign that he wanted to lay down, but his arms weren't working like they should've been. He exhaled raggedly which resulted in a strangled cough and him burying his face in the other young man's shirt in order to muffle it. Unfortunately that got blood on his crisp white dress shirt but it didn't seem to bother him.

"I need to lay him down." That was his excuse to enter Leon's room and hopefully avoid any visual Joni could have on him, what with his room being closer to the front door. He eased the creature onto the bed, frowning softly at the crackling his ribs made.

"I'm sorry I didn't walk in sooner, Leon. I wish someone had told me you needed help.." He lightly patted his hair before quickly heading to the kitchen to get a cup of water with a straw. He paused to look to Thad as he was more in charge of Joni than Joni himself was. "I'm not sure what to do about him at the moment, but I'm going to need help cleaning Leon up pretty soon. I figure.. Joni would be pretty comfortable helping with that, but.. I'm not sure if he should see or even really wants to see." He was referring to his red throat, which was beginning to darken and bruise, as well as the bloodied face and swelling.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 pm

(How you doing? n_n)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 12, 2010 5:45 am

(Not great.

Mom's pressuring me to get blood test results from my doctor, because she would rather me have a cist on my brain than to be depressed.

'Just a simply surgery and you'll be fixed!' 'No more pills'

So yeah, not much inspiration to write anything.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm

(:/ I'm sorry...
Blood tests wouldn't hurt, but idk. She won't get what she wants out of it, so I don't know if it would really help.. x_x
I hate it when people can't accept what's going on. :<

Alright, well, I hope things get better.. <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 12, 2010 11:52 pm

(The fact that she'd rather I have a mass on my brain than be depressed has kinda been disturbing me all day. :/

I'll prolly try to post later today or tomorrow regardless...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 14, 2010 11:43 pm

(She probably is just.. not wanting to accept the fact that she has anything to do with your being depressed.
I'm very sorry that she's a twat.. <3

Don't worry about it. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 am

(Yeah, probably. :/

*Zombie*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 15, 2010 4:29 am

(*huggles* I wish there was something I could do. :/)

(Anything any better? :<)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 am

"He'll have to see his brother eventually, I suppose, what with them living together he'll likely be looking after Leon," Thad slowly pointed out, allowing the young male to move around him.

"Leon!" Joni pitifully murmured, rushing to his twin's side as he did so.

(Lame. Sorry. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed May 19, 2010 12:18 am

(It's alright.<3

I got a new laptop finally lmao.
& It's Just Me by Escape The Fate is an awesome song. c: )

Eli nodded softly as he too stepped out of the way. He took a few moments to lean against the wall, sighing softly. "It makes me sick, the fact that everyone bailed on him." He bit his bottom lip and shook his head while he watched Joni slip into his twin's room.

Leon bit his bottom lip softly, unable to make any noise. His dim eyes opened as wide as they could, which wasn't very wide at all. It was still enough to see, however, and he opened his mouth, trembling lips attempting to shape a word. When that failed he rose a hand just enough to gently touch his brother's flesh. His fingers were cold and his muscles weak, but he relaxed a bit, clearly relieved to have his twin by his side.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 am

(Ooh, nice. ^^

I've been listening to 'Face Down' by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for like two weeks. o_o

Though I hate that they scream two lines in it, since it ruins an otherwise lovely song.)

"Well, unfortunately, while there are many things to learn at this school, honor isn't among them." Thad remarked, crossing his strong arms over his chest as he recalled his days in the school, many a year ago. "What exactly did they fight over?" He questioned, while watching Joni from the kitchen door.

"I'm so sorry, Leon, I should have been there for you," The twin apologized, though he had never been into sports, or the other things that his brother enjoyed. "I might not look like much but I bet I could have given whoever did this a good smack in your name," he assured, petting his brother's hair softly as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed May 19, 2010 11:29 pm

(That's a great song. C: And yeah, the screaming makes it icky. )

Eli nodded softly, looking to the floor for a few moments. "I'm.. not sure, I wasn't there and everyone else had hauled ass. It looks like the guy wanted to kill him, but he must've changed his mind." He looked Thad in the eyes and shrugged lightly.

Leon slowly shut his eyes, coughing softly and seeming to sink into the mattress.That was his way of telling his twin that it didn't matter, what was done was done. Tears did start to trickle from the corners of his eyes now that he was alone with family. He felt weaker than he had thought he was now, and he didn't think he would ever get over it. The young man struggled to swallow, whimpering something inaudible under his jagged breaths.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 20, 2010 4:17 am

Thad crossed his arms over his chest, resting a thumb thoughtfully to his lips as he did so. "Hm, odd," he murmured, licking his lips as he did so.

Joni frowned unhappily, sitting down alongside his twin, he hugged Leon carefully. "I'm so sorry bro... What should I do? Should I call dad or grandad?" He asked, slouching against the male's body as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next