Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 am

(I'unno, you just wanted to RP cuddly/lovely people. I guess they'd just be home with the baby.)

"Mmhm," Wolfe murmured, rolling his eyes some as he pet his brother's bac.

(Yeah. @_@)

(Mmhm, the next chapter of Natrix's story was going to be really bloody.)

(Not at all. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:22 am

(Kk.)

(fghklfjh I want to read it. *o*)

( :C )

Jamison stretched where he sat on he and Chase's bed, wearing a pair of jeans and some fuzzy house slippers. The angel was happy to be home with his woman and child. Hell, he was happy all around. Nothing horrible had happened lately and that alone in itself was amazing. He'd been promoted as well. He stretched his arms out, brilliant blue eyes full of contentment. "Mm, Chase~ How's your day gone love?" he tilted his head, waiting for a response from his wifey. Since Chase was having it alright with the baby, he'd returned to his tasks, thus he asked every day how things were going.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 am

(Rofl, I never wrote it, just had it all planned out in my head, 'cept for the ending of it.)

Chase, wearing a pair of Jamison's shorts coupled with one of her own white tank tops, licked her lips softly as she crawled across the bed and towards her husband, throwing her arms around his shoulders as she smiled faintly, "Things went fine," she assured, nuzzling her face gently against his body. "How about you, how was your day?" She then asked, fingers gently playing with his hair.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

(Aww, kay. xP)

He easily slipped his arms around her waist, hoisting her into his lap as she spoke. Jamison smiled as he was nuzzled, eyes shutting for a few moments. "That's great, love." he purred, stroking her with one hand. "My day? Haha, it was good." The angel tilted his head into her hand with another smile. "No more teaching.. I like it."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Chase smiled as she was pulled into her husband's lap, easily settling down on him and holding herself close. "Oh, was it that bad teaching me?" She playfully asked, tickling gently under his chin as she did so. The female straddled his thighs, her chest pressing gently to his.

(Hhm. Kinda want to make my HA a character. I like her. I'd tell you to go look, but I keep trick or treating and being hexed by people, soooo. Yeah. x_X

But yeah, I think she's pretty. And most definitely a demon. :3)

(Dude. In episode 7 of the Devil May Cry anime, Dante gets like...hit on by a fat old man, and yeah. His response is hilarious. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 pm

He chuckled lightly. "No, love, it wasn't bad at all." he pointed out softly. "I just didn't have it in me to teach anymore. I was honestly getting sick of it." He shrugged, exhaling in a relaxed manner and pressing his chin into her touch. "Oooh, that's the spot." He smirked, leaning in to kiss her lips lovingly. He loved her so, and her attention.. Mm.

(I'll have to look whenever the hexing is over. :3)

(I bet. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 am

"Mm, I know you never really enjoyed it much," Chase assured, softly returning his kiss, she tickled under his chin once more, a half smirk tugging at the corner of her lips, "You always wanted to be where the action was, I know that," she assured him, leaning herself in closer, she remained still for a moment before nipping at the spot she had been tickling, this time with her lips.

(Mmkayz. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 pm

(If I write the next part of Natrix's story and/or the Jem/Drake one will you come on more? XD *Lonely*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am

He nodded softly, eyes flickering a bit mischievously for a moment. He loved being tickled but it made him want to play some more. "I'm a soldier, what can I say?" he purred, batting his eyelashes like a real 'manly man'. Jamison chuckled and rose a brow at her soft nip. He returned it, of course, lightly tickling her sides. "Mmm, Chase I'm so glad we're together.. you know it?"

(Sorry. x( Like I said in the text, my sister's been coming over every day and making a damn myspace, plus I had to babysit and stuff this weekend. Mad I'm going to try and get more active! I'm also trying to get a new laptop so I don't get run off whenever I manage to get on, lol.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 am

Chase giggled and squirmed about in her husband's lap as she were tickled, even though he only did so softly. She draped her arms around his neck, laying her head to rest briefly on his shoulder as she smiled at him, "I know you are," She assured, placing a firm kiss on his jawline, "And so am I," she reassured him, snuggling happily to his torso as she did so.

(S'okay, I understand. Still sucks, though. x_X

Good luck getting a lappy. And don't get a dell. <<)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am

He grinned as she squirmed about. Jamison found his wife rather amusing to be honest. She was so adorable. The angel nuzzled her head as she rest it on his shoulder and smiled serenely at her words. He'd never been this happy until he'd married Chase. He pressed his jaw into her lips and exhaled, relaxed.

(I know. TT

XD Rofl. I won't, trust me.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 am

Chase closed her eyes, lightly sinking her fingertips into his shirt as she snuggled him lovingly. "I love you," she whispered, closing her eyes for a few long moments, before reopening them and staring up at Jamison with an affectionate smile.

(:c

Good. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 am

"I love you too.." he assured with a smile. The young looking being pressed his chest into her fingers, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "I always will, Chase.." Jamison pressed a kiss to her face.

( YY )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 am

"I'm glad," Chase whispered in response, slowly pressing more of her weight into his frame as she did so, the female snuggled her husband lovingly, rubbing her cheek gently into his shoulder while a soft purr like sound left her throat, "I'd hate to think of the day when I would have to live without you," she added, voice nearly inaudible.

(I have a long weekend this weekend, and it looks like I might be stuck here for the entire thing. T_T)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 am

He pouted some at the thought, cradling her to his body. "I don't want to think about it.." he pointed out softly. "Life here without you would be horrible. You've brought so much joy to me.. and we have our daughter.." He licked her cheek randomly, running his hands up and down her sides in a gentle manner.

(Aww. DDD: That's not cool!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am

Chase nodded her head softly in agreement, once more laying her head against her husband's torso as she settled down slightly, "Me neither," she softly agreed, sliding her arms under his, she hugged herself to his chest, pressing several soft kisses to his bare chest as she did so.

(Rofl, just found out I prolly will have a ride home. Just have to take a cab so far, then a bus and then get picked up somewhere else. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 am

He smiled faintly yet again, nuzzling her lovingly. "Mm, how are your father and Abby?" he asked. Jamison pressed into her kisses and exhaled as he relaxed. He was glad to be alone with her in the peace and quiet! "Mmm~"

(Nice. xD That's good. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 am

"They're doing fine. My father is finally happy, and he's beginning to be a little nicer... To some people..." Chase responded, giving a little laugh afterwords. "He seems to have accepted you completely since Ada was born. I never would have thought him like it, but he seems to want to spoil her," she told Jamison, nuzzling his shoulder with her cheek as she did so.

(Yeah, means I get to eat real food again. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am

(Had a random thought I dragged my ass out of bed for.

Since Bella Donna demonstrated the ability to change gender and use any part she had effectively, then couldn't Abbadon and Gabriel pull some strings that would allow Gabriel to impregnate Abby?

I totally had an image of them humping, and Gabriel leaning in to whisper, 'And I'm not going to stop fucking you until I know you're knocked up.' xD

I prolly spend too much time thinking about these things. o_O

But, with that being said, I think pregnant Abby would be cute. xD)

Last edited by Chris on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 am

(Oh, and I have another thought a while ago, that when/if anyone kills Remy's mother, then Remy would get her full powers back, and her eyes and hair would return to their 'natural' color.

I was also debating about removing her stitches, and how it would happen. My options were:

She kept them as a reminder of what her mother did to her, and with her dead, she has them removed.

Or, they were like, enchanted or something because she kept picking at them as a child, so, as her mother dies, so does the curse, and the stitches simply disappear.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm

(Uugh, their was a shooting at the army base my dad's supposed to go to today. x_x We have friends there and everything.. it's crazy. Tis where we were going to stay after that A7x concert I went to.)

"That's good." he said softly, nuzzling his wifey. "I'm honestly a bit surprised that I've finally been accepted." He ran a hand through his dark hair. Jamison shut his blue eyes for a few moments as he inhaled deeply, thinking about their baby girl. "Well, from my observations, he's a wonderful grandfather, and Abby loves the baby too. I'm glad they've settled down.. You know, I never thought I'd see Gabriel as happy as he's been."

(That's good. C: )

(XD ROFL nice. That'd be hilarious. x3 And yup, pregnant Abby would be cute. :3)

(Mmcool. (: Sounds good to me!
I like the first one. Makes her sound even more bad ass than she already is. C< )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 pm

(Wow, that's crazy. o_O)

Chase watched her husband, giving soft nods to his words, she too ran her fingers through his hair, "And from my observations, you've been a wonderful father," she assured him, just massaging his scalp with her fingers as she did so.

(Mmhm. ^^)

(So, shall we do it? xD)

(Yeah, I like that one better too. x3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 pm

(Yup. x( )

He chuckled softly. "Why thank you." he purred, pressing his head into her hand. The light scalp massage was nice. He liked it a lot. "You're a wonderful mother and wife." He playfully licked her nose, a smug smirk on his handsome face.

(^___^)

(Yes. XD)

(Hehe Remy rocks my socks. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Chase smirked a little at his words, giving Jamison a playful shove, she pushed him into a laying position on the bed, before clambering on top of him proudly, "Nice of you to notice," she responded, looming over him.

(It took me so long to remember Abel's name yesterday. I kept calling him Abbadon, and then Abigail. x_X

(Renamed Remy on Subeta, to Hellstrom. Which is her new last name. Liam and Remy Hellstrom. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:51 pm

(Out of curiosity, who would you like to use next? C: )

(Off and on, homework. P: )

Jamison nuzzled the pillow under his head, staring up at the woman. "Haha, Queen of the mountain." he cooed lovingly. "Having fun up there?" He reached up to lightly poke her nose, smiling like the happy hubby he was.

(XD Rofl, niiiice. That's hilarious. c: )

(Oooh, I like that last name. Very Happy)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 am

(I dunno. I kinda want to use Treize since I haven't used him in forever. What about you?)

(Kay. My internet died there for a while again. The modem is acting up so it dies randomly from time to time and needs to be reset. x_X)

Chase easily, and gently, sat herself upon Jamison's chest. "Why yes, thank you," she purred in response, running her fingers up over his chest as she did so, the female enjoyed the feeling of his bare flesh.

(Yeah, terribly annoying at the time though. XD)

(Thanks, I quite like it myself. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:27 am

(Alright. c: Whoever he'd be with is fine with me? I wouldn't mind using Jaq but I dunno. Is Treize still with Kai or no?)

(That sucks D: )

He groaned softly, smiling softly as well. It felt good, being rubbed on. "I love you~" he purred. "Do we have any plans this week?" Jamison had no clue, but he really hoped they didn't.

(XD I bet.)

(No problem. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:32 am

(I dunno, do you still want him to be with Kai? Sup to chu. ^^)

"Hm, not that I know of," Chase responded, running her hands slowly up and down the male's chest as she did so, she paused to look curiously down at him, "Why do you ask?" She then questioned in response.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 am

(Yeah, but Kai's grieving so he might be all mopey and quiet. D: )

"Oh no reason, I just wanted to know." he said softly. "I couldn't remember." Jami smiled cutely, as if asking for forgiveness. "My mind seems to be slipping from things on our agenda." He stretched under her, a soft yawn slipping from his lips.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 am

(Ah, right. Well, it's your call, so yeahs. xD)

"Mm, I see," Chase whispered, slowly laying down alongside her husband, she threw one leg over him, hooking it expertly around both of his, she snuggled down against her man, happily inhaling his scent.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next