Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:34 am

(I bet. P:)

(Oh wells.)

"Who?" Jem asked, turning his head slightly to peer back at his father, he rose a brow in confusion.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 am

(XDD I kinda wished I could go back to sleep.. *rambles*)

( :c )

(We can move to someone else whenever, lol.)

".. Your mother, Jem." he murmured, looking a bit saddened because Jem didn't remember the name.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 am

(Do eeet.)

(Well, your choice.)

"... Oh... Right... Well... I don't really remember her... At all..." He paused, then looked to his feet, "Will you forget me?" he softly asked, moving towards his bed and kicking off his shoes.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 am

(Whut? xD Maybe I'll dream more about it tonight. P: Idk.)

(Neh, who?)

Kai shook his head softly, running a hand through his hair as he eased himself towards Jem's bed too. "No, son, I could never forget you." He smiled, reaching out to stroke the boy's cheek with his thumb. "You're my oldest, even if it is only by a few minutes." He chuckled softly, fondly ruftling Jem's hair.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 am

(Razz)

(Whomever you want.)

Jemessis nodded his head softly, smiling a little at his father's affection. Slowly, the male stripped down to his boxers before slipping into his bed. The male nuzzled his pillow, exhaling quietly.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 am

(Idk though. D: Maybe some Hartses?)

Kai smiled too, glad to make the boy feel a bit better. He watched his son, chuckling softly as memories popped into his head. He leaned in, lightly kissing Jem on the forehead as he began to tuck him in gently. "Snug as a bug in a rug." he pointed out. "Want me to bring you anything?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 am

(Mmk. Which'uns?)

Jemessis snuggled down into his bed, staring up at his father as the man spoke, "A glass of warm milk and some cookies?" he asked, giving a meek smile.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:18 am

(Hmmm, Joa and Nal(he'd be regaining his memory), or Wolfe and Tre, maybe? o: )

The older man chuckled. "I can do that." he assured. "You're lucky, son, I actually baked some earlier today." He ruftled Jem's hair again before turning towards the door, slowly headed for it so he could go to the kitchen. "Jemessis.. I love you, son."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 am

(Mm, Wolfe and Tre, I guess?)

"I love you too, dad," the male assured, resting his head back on his pillow as he did so, he released a long, quiet sigh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 am

(Mmk. (: Could you post maybe? O: I g2g for now, but I'll be back later, methinks.)

Kai smiled, giving a soft nod before walking to the kitchen for Jem's snack.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 am

(I guess. @_@)

Wolfe ran his fingers through his hair, going over and over the thoughts that were circling his brain. The thoughts of his twins friends that he had so roughly fucked, and enjoyed doing so, inspite of the fact that he was a man in a skirt. Even though he had confirmed that he had enjoyed the experience, he was still confused as to why he got off on the fact that he was screwing a dude dressed like a chick. The Hart sighed, slowly laying down on his couch.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 am

(Thanks. :3)

Tre slipped into his brother's appartment, snickering. "Well, I think it's safe to say that you've seen an actual 'fairy'." he pointed out as he locked the door behind himself. "Tsk tsk, you had me all wrong~" He twirled into the kitchen, acting that way just to amuse and contradict himself. "So, Wolfe, how are you tonight?? Good?" He pulled a soda from the fridge, sipping at it as he stared through the cutout at his twin. "Good dreams I'm guessing?" He shifted into the living room, taking a seat on one of the couch's arms. He ruftled Wolfe's hair, wanting all the juicy details because he was a nosy bugger like that.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:10 am

Wolfe cringed as his brother began to speak, immediately knowing that the male had know what happened, simply based on how he carried himself. His cheeks flushed a dark red, and he cleared his throat, wondering if he should try to deny what had happened. Slowly, he opened his eyes, looking up to his brother, "What's there to know?" he asked, hoping that the male did not actually know what had happened. Heh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 am

He grinned, quite enjoying how his brother was so red. "Come onnnn, Wolfe, I'm your brother.. better yet, your twin. I can tell when something you like happened to you~" Tre shifted, tracing his lips absently. "Besides, Aiden sure as hell didn't want to leave with me when I came to take him home.." He blinked, afterwards his eyes scanning Wolfe for anything out of the ordinary. "So what did you do to the fairy, big bad Wolfe?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 am

"I did nothing," Wolfe said, turning his nose up at his twin, he slowly sat on the couch, crossing his arms over his chest and feeling incredibly uncomfortable. The male swallowed a hard lump in his throat, looking increasingly hopeless. Truthfully, he wanted his fuck buddy to come back, but he wasn't about to admit that to his twin.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 am

"Heh bullshit." he stated simply, pushing himself to his feet and walking just out of reach. "I guess that means you won't want the little note he told me to give you then~" He pulled it from his pocket, opening it and beginning to read it to himself with a soft snicker here and there. "Ooooh he wants you baddddd~"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 am

Wolfe's eye twitched as his brother pulled out the paper, "You bastard!" He yelled, getting to his feet and immediately leaping at his brother, "Gimme that here, you," he demanded, trying to snatch the paper away.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 am

Tre started to giggle, feeling the need to dance around like an idiot, which he didn't. He allowed his brother to grab the note before he leapt over the table to safety. "Hahaha, you naughty boy you!" he teased, batting his eyelashes and fanning himself with a hand, as if trying to imitate Aiden. "I'll bet you reeeeally liked that piece of ass.." He sat down, staring at his twin. "You should go for it. I'll just warn you, he doesn't always wear skirts."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:05 am

Wolfe quickly turned the note on himself, his eyes scanning the page and his face reddening even more. "Shut up Tre!" He yelled, shaking his head furiously, though for no clear reason, "S-Stop making fun of me!" He grumbled, moving towards the man as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 am

"OI!" he yelped, slightly disturbed by the fact that Wolfe was approaching him while he was seated. "I'm not making fun of you! I was being serious!! He likes to dress like a dude sometimes too." He curled into a protective position, staring at Wolfe from behind his hands, which were meant to be a shield. "Dun hurt me!! AIDEN'S A GOOD KID, I BROUGHT HIM TO YOU BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO HAVE A GOOD FIRST SO PLEASE DON'T BE MEANNN!" Aw.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 am

"A good first?! What the hell are you talking about?! How could you have known what I was dreaming about? You couldn't, unless you were reading my mind, so tell me now, Tre. How did you know? Because that's just a little too on the spot for me to believe it was a friggen coincidence," Wolfe demanded, coming to a halt alongside his twin, he grimly gazed down upon the slightly younger male, his eyes narrowed in a glare, as he was clearly not pleased with someone meddling in his life.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 am

"I didn't think you'd fuck him yet! God!" he stated, hiding his face still. "I figured he was close enough to a she-- and you were so unhappy. Let's be honest, you haven't been on a date in ages. So I brought someone to you." He turned away, not liking the look he was recieving. "I didn't know you were dreaming about guys in skirts, Wolfe.. not by mind reading, anyways.. I just figured.. I mean, I'm gay, and I'm pretty fem, obviously into big strong guys.. figured I'd try you with a girly one since you're a man.." He rubbed his temples. "If you're going to be mad, be mad at me, not Aiden."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:32 am

"Oh, I'm not mad at him," Wolfe assured, slowly moving away from his brother and to the fridge, where he pulled out a six pack of beer cans for himself. He jiggled the first free, popping the top and taking a deep drink, "You, on the other hand, are a whole other story." He shook his head, finishing off the can and tossing it into the sink, "Besides, who gave you permission to interfere with my life? I've never tried to set you up with someone. I've never poked my nose into your freakin' business. Where do you get off trying to set me up with a man?" He asked, seeming to me growing increasingly frustrated.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 am

"Aw.. Wolfe I'm sorry!" he wined, pouting. He got out of his defensive position, watching his brother leave him. "I wouldn't have gotten mad at you if you had.. Wolfe, I just wanted you to be happy again.. instead of sitting around here all alone. Hell, if you weren't interested you could've told him to leave, he would've.. but you didn't. I figured I'd bring him over and you could do what you felt you wanted.. and it seems as though you did, because I felt like you felt pretty damn good when I walked in here.. and I know he was happy too.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 am

Wolfe remained silent for a few long moments, before slowly setting his beers down on the table, a strained expression over his face, "Why would you think I was into that sort of thing?" He asked, hand resting lightly on top of his booze as he waited for a response.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 am

"Well, I still have yet to decide if you are.." he pointed out. Tre shrugged, apparently his reasoning being that it had been one night, and now that Wolfe was acting this way it might not have meant anything. He wasn't sure. "He wanted to meet you.. so I brought him.. I thought it might help you somehow.. What do you want me to tell you? I read your tea leaves? Your palm? I can't read minds, Wolfe.. I guess I just thought I could read my brother pretty well.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 am

Wolfe stared at Tre for a few long moments, wondering if he should beleive that man, or even speak to him ever again. Slowly, he gave in, and flopped down in a chair across from his brother. His index finger began to trace invisible patterns over the tabletop as he began to speak, "So... When do you think... Will be the next time that you have him over?" He questioned, trying to sound as 'not interested' as was humanly possible, though failing miserably at it all the same.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 am

Tre smiled faintly. ".. Like I said, sorry Wolfe." he pointed out. "It'll never happen again." The younger twin lay back in his chair now, visibly relaxing. He wanted to snicker or laugh but he refrained. "Whenever you want, bro. He left you his number on that note.. and he does have a method of transportation.. and like I said, don't be scared if he shows up in jeans and a t shirt, alright?" He stretched,enjoying how Wolfe still tried to hide it.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 am

"Oh, okay," Wolfe murmured, looking to the note that had remained forgotten in his hand through the entire ordeal. He uncrumpled it, and read it over a little more carefully. Noticing that there was indeed a number, her carefully tucked the slip of paper away, before looking to his brother, "So, what've you and Nokku been up to anyways? I never see that big... Man around anywhere..." He slowly pointed out, having no word to really describe Nokku.

(Lol, I sorta keep getting the 'I'm not as smart as I look' vibe from Wofle a lot. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 am

(Good question. o-o Tre must be roleplayed with ze Nokku sometime soon. xD)

Tre smiled, running a hand through his pretty bronze hair as Wolfe brought up Nokku. "Well, we're getting along as always.. everything's good, really. I love him, that's for sure.. and I kinda want to take it to the next level, but that's up to him." he said, rubbing his chin for a moment. "Well, I can bring him with me next time, if you'd like..?" He tilted his head, eyes fHis stomach him to pause, blink, and roll his eyes.

(XDD Rofl niiice.)

(Should Aiden have a motorcycle? XD omfg that'd be funny shit if he showed up completely opposite but had the same attitude/acted all fem.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next