Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 am

(mmhm, I kinda had this thought a while ago of Nokku building them a log cabinish home. xD - But a scene of great sexyness followed it. T'was awesome. 8D)

"Well, that's good then..." Wolfe pointed out, nodding his head some, glad to know that his brother was getting along with the demon. He slowly began to drink away at another of his beers, finger running lightly along the rim as he thought.

(Yeah. xD)

(Sure? Idk.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 am

(Daww that'd be awesome! Ohh? Sexyness est good. c: Do tell, please~)

"Mmhmm." he said with a smile. "Well, bro, if you want me to head out so you can call Aiden just say so, alright?" He stretched again, a soft yawn slipping past his lips. "And don't drink too many of those, alright?"

(xDD)

(Idk either. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:28 am

(Well, it started off with Nokku, shirtless, sweaty and dirty, hoisting up some planks and setting them in place to help establish the frame of their home, then Tre surprises him with some food, and he kinda steps alongside of what's built of the house to admire it, and Nokku step up behind Tre, hugs him around the waist, and begin to nibble his ear and lick his neck. Then he basically strips Tre down, bends him over a wood pile, and had his way with him. xD)

"Nawh, it's okay, I don't want to seem needy, most people don't like that..." Wolfe murmured, leaning on his hand and giving a deep sigh. He looked to his beer, frowning some, "And why not?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:35 am

(XD That's epic right there. (: )

Tre noddedsoftly at his brother's words, glad to hear that the man was indeed concerned with the relationship with Aiden. "Because I want some?" He smiled a large, over dramatic smile at that. "And I don't want you getting sick.. that's not fun, brother dear." He made a heart with his hands, smiling faintly now.

(Beddd. xC Good night~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 am

(Yeah, I thought so.

And people wonder why I don't tell them what I'm day dreaming about. @_@)

"Well, that's too bad for you, this is a manly drink. May I suggest something along the lines of a appletini for you, brother dearest," He mocked, a smirk playing on his lips as he drank away at his beer. " 'Sides. I can handle like... Three times as much as I have out," he pointed out, petting his stomach gently as he did so.

(Night. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:32 am

(XDDDD ROFL. Aw. xD)

"Oh, well Rambo, I'll have you know that not even Aiden drinks the appletinis." he stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "But I see how it is. I'd best drive to the store and pick me up some Jack Daniels.." He sighed, rising as he fished his keys from his pocket, spinning them around a finger. "Yeah well still. I don't want your liver dying on you... that wouldn't be pleasant." He looked towards the door, wondering if he should even bother heading out. He was lazy..

(<3<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm

(xD)

"Oh please, my liver isn't going to die on me, I'm immortal, not even demons can kill me, do you really think beer, of all things will with it's low alcohol percentage?" Wolfe asked, looking to the can in his hand before shrugging softly and taking a drink from it. Clearly, he was not worried about himself as much as his brother was.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:54 pm

"You'd be surprised." he murmured, giving his twin the evil eye. "Anyways! I'm going to go get myself something to drink since you won't share." He stuck his tongue out and slowly moved towards the door, rather reluctantly to be honest. "Eh."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:36 pm

"Well, if you're going to be like that, you can have some," Wolfe snorted, propping his head lightly on his hand as he did so, the male let out a long, rather quiet sigh, nuzzling his hand softly where he sat. He gets lonely a lot. :c
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 am

"Yay!" he said, moving to sit sideways on Wolfe's lap with a chuckle. He reached for a beer, opening it before slipping an arm around his twin's neck. "Cheers~" Tre took a swig, pleased to say the least.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 am

"Mm, cheers," Wolfe murmured, hoisting his beer to his lips, he contemplated shoving his brother onto the floor, but decided against it. Exhaligb slightly, the male licked his lips.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 am

Tre had honestly expected to get shoved, but the fact that he didn't made him smile happily. "So, heard from Taebien lately?" he asked, tilting his head. "Or Joaquin?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 am

"Nope. Haven't really heard from anyone besides you," Wolfe said, giving a shrug of his broad shoulders, "Why do you ask?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 am

"Ah.." he murmured, stroking his chin in thought before sipping at his beer. "No reason, really.. just wondering. I was hoping to be invited to a wedding soon.. and to hear if Nal was alright.." He shrugged, yawning somewhat. Tre had also been wondering about Lucian..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:34 am

"Oh? Is Tae finally going to tie the knot?" Wolfe asked curiously.

(Lame, sorry, stuff on my mind. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:01 am

"I'm pretty sure, yeah." he said, shifting. "They got engaged when they went on that trip to the beach, I thought.." He ran a hand through his hair, trying to think.

(It's ok. <3 Everything good?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 am

"They went on a beach trip?" Wolfe asked, pausing a moment before realizing his brother was correct, "Oh, riiiight. Well. I guess with Trowa and everything as it is they're probably putting that on the back burner for a while."

(Not really. >.o Been thinking about seeing if I'm finally depressed enough for meds. I'm no longer capable of pulling myself up when I've fallen.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 am

(I kinda feel like roleplaying something sweet. o: )

"Yep.." he stated, raising a brow at his twin. "Hm, indeed. I wonder how she is, anyways. You know, we should visit them, Wolfe." The younger man smiled happily, shifting where he sat on his brother. "We could all have a family reunion of sorts! That'd be great!"

(Awhs. D: *hugs* Why so down? I mean, if you want to talk about it at least. I'm not good at giving advice, but I'll listen. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am

(Like wha?)

"Yeah, I guess we could visit them, which would pretty much be a family reunion since there aren't exactly many of us left alive." Wolfe pointed out, giving an absent shrug as he did so.

(I have no idea why I'm unhappy. I just have this feeling of perpetual lonesomeness and worthlessness and loneliness that I haven't been able to shake for months and is getting worse as time goes on.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 am

(Idk. xD Cuddling and such. o: )

"Heh, well, Joa can come too." he stated, jaw set in determination. He wanted their older brother to be welcome back in the family. He'd accepted it when the man had first changed but was unsure about how the others felt. "We can have a nice lunch or something.. yeah."

( :/ I'm sorry.. <3 )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 am

(Mmk, whom should we post for that.)

"Eah..." Wolfe murmured, giving a bit of a half shrug. He slowly leaned forwards to rest an elbow on the table, "I dunno how I feel about him being a 'part of the family' again..." He muttered.

(S'okay, not your fault)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:32 am

(Idk. :c We've got.. Chase and Jamison, Kai and Treize(?), Tala and Dom(?), and everyone else. XD
Hmm, random but for some reason I just pictured Quen dreaming about he and Jem's last cuddle/night together then waking up and starting to hurt himself. :C Lol, another attempt at portraying me that failed epically. XD)

Tre shrugged too. "Give him a chance, for me?" he suggested, randomly blowing air into Wolfe's ear. "He's done good with his boy, and with Lucian out and about I think it'd be best to all stick together anyways.. plus he really has changed, and I think once you were around him you'd realize that."

(I wish I could help though..)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 am

(Mm, well, it's up to you. ^^

xD)

"Eah. Whatever. I'd rather meet him alone first, so I can get anything pent up in me out of my system while there arre no witnesses..." Wolfe mumbled, scowling at his brother as he blew air into his ear.

(Yeah, I know, but like I said, I can't even help myself anymore.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 am

(o: Anyone you prefer though? (:

xDD Yeahh, hessa depressed.. bad... :c)

Tre blinked. "Well, fine then." he said simply, nodding. "You have a right to, just don't do anything really bad, ok?" He smiled, playfully messing with Wolfe's hair. He was a bit bored, it seemed. And a bit mental, but that was the usual for the Hart.

( ): )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 am

(Whomever is fine.)

"I promise nothing," Wolfe stated, remaining still as his brother played with his hair, he shifted a little, carefully since his twin was still perched on his lap. "Have you not gotten laid in a while or something? Go sit in Nokku's lap, you fairy," he teased, smirking as he knew how much the word used to annoy his brother.

(Bed now, night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 pm

(Jami and Chase then?)

Tre rolled his shoulders, eyes flickering. "I'll have you know that I get laid every day, thank you." he stated simply, narrowing his eyes as the word fairy was mentioned. He couldn't say anything, really, since Nokku incorperated it in the bedroom. "I bet you could use a little fairy of your own.." He snickered.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 am

(Sure.)

"Well, thanks Tre, for rubbing it in my face," Wolfe responded, soon raising an arm and flipping off his twin, inspite of the fact that he was close enough to simply backhand the man or something.

(Had a thought last night that Tae got Joaquin to wipe Trowa's mind, and so Nite and Tae would claim the baby as their adopted son as to not make Trowa suspicious. And Natrix happened to go up to earth to apologize to Trowa while the two dads are away, only to discover that she has no clue what he's talking about, so he claimed to be an old friend of Tae's, and then whenever Nite and Tae were gone, he'd go up and seduce her, so she'd think he's her knight in shining armor and so Tae can later lose his mind and smack the shit outta him when he finds out. xD

I also realized that the timeline for my Natrix story is fucked. He's supposed to be hundreds of years old and I had it set in a sort of present day state. x_X

I also had this random thought of a teen aged Jem hitting on Bella Donna, and then they get a sexing with him thinking she's all woman and then her doing to him what she does to every dude, and then Natrix kinda stumbling upon it when it's over and Jem's like splayed over the edge of Natrix's bed with his pants around his ankles, and then Kai walked in and like beat the shit out of him. Seemed to be how most of my thoughts ended last night. o_o; )

(I'm locked out of my own MSN> T_T I think someone tried to hack it or something and broke it on me. ;_Wink
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 am

(Kk.)

Tre giggled, as if the motion of a simple gesture didn't bother him. He had seen far worse in his life time. "Gosh, well hopefully soon you will too. I have faith in you, bro~"

(Lame..
Uugh, my firefox is still being a bitch. >3< It's a pain in the ass lately, have to figure out how to fix it. -_-; )

(ROFL. Violent much? XDD Jkjk. <3 Sounds good. (: Both ideas, I mean, and aww. It could be fixed though, yeah?)

(That sucks. :C)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 am

(So whossa post first?)

Wolfe gave a deep sigh as he held his brother on his lap still, "Honestly, Tre, you're lucky I love you," he pointed out, shaking his head some.

(I know the feeling. Once again, I am sharing my internet with an entire floor, sooooo. Yeah. x_x)

(Yes, quite violent, actually. xD

I suppose I could fix it.... At some point... xD)

(Yeah. I think I've lost all my contacts and Imma have to start a new one. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:05 am

(Idk. D: What's going on at the moment anyways? XD)

"Hehe, I know. I'd be dead by now if you didn't~" he pointed out, cautiously pulling Wolfe's torso into a brotherly embrace. "You're an awesome twin, Wolfe, and I love you too."

(That sucks. :/ )

(XDDD Rofl. Violent is fun. :3

Nice. xDD)

(Aw. :c That's going to be fun.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down