Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 25 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 am

Treize could almost hear the door beginning to open as the man stood over him. He breathed what he thought might be his last breath, before the familiar sound of gunfire entered his ears and the man fell into a heap onto the ground, apparently dead. Chocolate eyes darted to Reno, whom was still alive! Or was he? He flopped back onto the ground and Treize fumbled to free himself from the passenger seat.

Rushing from the car, and stepping on the body of the dead man, Treize hurried to Reno's side, where he knelt, resting a hand over the other male's heart in order to check for a beat.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

Reno's hand slowly wandered to Treize's, resting on top of it as a soft smile crept upon his handsome face. It hurt a bit, but it wasn't as bad as getting shot. "I'm alive, don't worry." he commented as he slowly sat up, only to see that Treize was closer than he had anticipated. "My head's just swimming a bit.. You're ok?"

He still had his hand on the other sniper's, and it didn't seem like he noticed. He did, however, and he was enjoying the warmth it gave him. It made that strike that much sweeter. "Mm, I feel better already.." he whispered, staring the blond in the eyes the entire time.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:17 am

Treize sighed in relief as Reno spoke to him. His thumb lightly began to stroke at the other male's hand as it covered his own. "I'm fine, yeah, thanks to you..." His voice trailed off, as he watched how the other man gazed into his eyes. "Why? Why did you do that? We could have just drove away, and you wouldn't have gotten hurt, but..." He smiled a little at Reno's comment, and felt a little more like himself, "shall I kiss it better?" He asked, only then realizing that the smell of blood... Was rather arousing to his canine senses.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:24 am

Reno's eyes slowly fell down to the thumb gently stroking his rough hand. ".. I'm glad.. I could've gotten you hurt then.. thankfully he underestimated my thick skull.." he smiled faintly, voice the softest it had ever been. "He hurt you, and I couldn't let the oppertunity slip by.. I couldn't let that monster live another day, satisfied with doing what he did to you. If we're sticking together for a while, I want you to be as happy as you can be. Make my life less miserable." His smile broadened a bit, a clear sign that he was kidding about the last sentence. He cared, he really did. "Um.." His cheeks turned red and he looked away. What could he say? He'd never done this sort of thing with a guy before- and the fact that he was a werewolf completely slipped his mind. "Treize.." He slowly turned towards him again, this time easing his body closer. He was still deciding, it was clear in his eyes, but he was still pressing forward. He wanted to kiss Treize, but at the same time, he was scared to. He also knew that they needed to clean up the mess and get the show on the road.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 am

"I... I see... Well, thanks. I can sleep easier knowing he's out of my life for good," Treize smiled a little, pausing as Reno spoke his name. He could see the other male leaning towards him. He recognized the look. Reno seemed to want a kiss, even if he was a tad hesitant in doing so. Treize smiled a little, lifting his free hand, he gently rest a finger under Reno's chin, which he lifted slightly and brought them into a gentle kiss. His own heart skipped a little as their lips first touched. He hadn't known Reno long, but he had not felt so close to another in a long time.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:42 am

He rose a brow as he felt a finger under his chin, but it wasn't long before he realized what was going on. Reno took a breath, as if surprised it was actually happening. His hand moved Treize's down some, manuvering so that he could lace their fingers together. He held the other sniper's hand while he continued to press into his lips. His heart was racing, his stomach churning with butterflies. It felt right, and he liked it a lot, but... he was still scared. Maybe that was why he brought his spare hand up and gently touched Treize's cheek. He pulled his lips away for a moment, before pressing a final soft kiss to Treize's chin and then releasing his hands. He didn't know what to do, exactly.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 am

As Reno pulled away, Treize habitually tried to push himself forwards, to keep their lips sealed together, but as it became clear that Reno did not wish to continue it any longer, he remained in place and simply watched the other male. He slowly allowed his hand to fall from Reno's chin, and he smiled a little. "Is that your first kiss with another man?" He asked curiously, seeming to sense that Reno was nervous about it. But then, he had a head gaping wound, so perhaps it was just the timing...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:10 am

"Yes.. it was." he whispered, clearing his throat afterwards. "Was it that obvious?" The sniper tilted his head some, eyes just a bit wider than usual. He'd enjoyed it, but he wasn't sure how to go about all of it. Reno brought his hand up to his own face and traced his gash. "Hun, we need to get started on this car..." His voice was quiet, a meek whisper in the darkness. He gently touched the werewolf's hair, leaning in to rest his forehead against Treize's. "I.. I'm sorry I suck." he pointed out before he pushed himself to his feet. He swayed for a moment, but then he eyed the body by their car. "What should we do with him?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Treize nodded gently as Reno pointed out that they had work to do. While the other man had broken the kiss, he hadn't said that he didn't like it, or reacted in a way that would suggest he were offended by it. The sniper smirked a little, as Reno rest his forehead to his own. "You such, eh? That sounds very promising," he assured, his eyes trailing to the corpse as Reno brought it up. He shrugged a little. "Throw him into the bay? Onto some train tracks? Into a den of wolves?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Reno rose a brow, though a playful smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "You wish." he cooed softly, masking his nervousness moreso now. He hated showing any kind of weakness, and being nervous was one of them. He stared at the man's body, slipping his hands into his pockets. "Right.. either way.. hmm.. let's toss him in the bay, and weight him down with something really heavy. I mean, really fucking heavy." He ran a hand through his wild brown hair, seemingly in thought once again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Treize winked and stuck out the tip of his tongue, his chocolate eyes turning to the corpse once more. Admittedly, he still felt rather queasy after everything that had happened. It was strange. He knew people were out to get him, but somehow he felt safer. He was unsure if this was because the man was dead, or because he knew that Reno had his back, but it hardly mattered.

"Yeahh, there should be lots of heavy stuff in there," he said, nodding to the warehouse. "Maybe we can just drop a car on top of him..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Reno smiled some, feeling quite comfortable himself. "Haha, alright, well you start working on the car and I'll deal with the body?" he suggested as he moved to take the man's keys from his belt. He walked to the car shop and opened the door with ease. It swung open after being unlocked and he whistled. The place was a nice size, full of what they would need. It also had a ton of heavy stuff inside, as Treize suspected. "I can't carry a car, but when these parts fill with water he won't rise.." he commented randomly as he entered, taking a look at each object in turn, though moving quickly just in case they drew attention.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Treize nodded his head softly, following Reno wordlessly into the mechanic's workshop. It was filled with a lot of different things, some useful looking, others not so much. Spying sheets of flattened metal on a work bench he approached it, opting that if he could weld them together and shape them to fit the windows, then they would be all set.

"Are you going to need our car?" Treize asked, wondering if he could begin to work pieces together, or if Reno would need it to carry the man's body around.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm

"Nah, I think I have it if you want to go ahead and get to work." he pointed out with a smile. He eased over to some shelving and began to pick out heavy items. He found a duffle bag and shoved them all into it, along with some rope. Reno's dark eyes flickered deviously and he hauled the bag around. He was looking for something to make his job easier. Finally, he found it, a nice looking chopper with enough foom for his bag and a spot to put the body in front of him. "Mm." He enjoyed motorcycles. A lot. Reno began to attatch his bag before looking back at Treize with a devious grin. "I shouldn't take too long." He swiped up the keys and wandered towards the door, ready to get the body and head out.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Treize watched in amusement as Reno wandered around the large area, picking up things to weigh down the body of the man that had harmed him so much just years ago. A cold shiver ran down his spine, and he sat on the edge of the workbench, quietly watching Reno.

His eyes drifted soon after, falling on a phone that sat but feet away from him. Wordlessly he rose and made his way towards it, dark eyes fluttering around in a moment of paranoia.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Reno could be heard settling the body on the bike. There was a soft sliding noise as he settled on the leather behind the corpse. He secured the dead man, double checked his tools of body stashing, and kicked the motorcycle into gear. It growled at him before roaring into life and lighting up the street in front of him. Then he was off, heading to a place that would be best for getting rid of the body.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Approaching the telephone cautiously, Treize slowly took the receiver into his hand and dialed a familiar number. He listened patiently as several rings went through, and he frowned, thinking that no one was home. As he went to hang up, he finally heard his father's voice on the other end of the line. He cupped the mouthpiece of the phone, leaning on a desk as he greeted his father.

"Hey, I... Got into some trouble, kind of, and... Well, people are trying to kill me, but Imma kill them first, so don't worry," Treize whispered, smiling faintly as his father scolded him. He slowly cleared his throat, twirling the phone cord around his finger as he hesitated to tell his father something he thought was more important.

"I... I met a boy..." He began, frowning at the silence on the other end, "and I... Like... Really. In that way that I've not liked anyone in a long time..." His voice caught, and he quickly cleared his throat to regain his composure, "I think he likes me back, at least a little.." He then added, smiling as his father congratulated him.

The conversation didn't last much longer, as Treize opted that he had work to do, and so he bid his father a good night, and set about beginning to armor up the car.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 am

It took about a half hour to get everything situated, but Reno had managed to send off the corpse with ease. After hooking him up to everything, tossing him was easy enough, and as he watched the splash below in the bay he couldn't help but grin triumphantly. Getting rid of bodies had potiential to be very easy, and he was glad everything seemed to go off without a hitch.

He'd gotten back on the stolen bike and was enjoying his ride back to the shop. It was windy, of course, and it was relatively cold. Autumn was wrapping her fingers around the area but she was taking it slowly. He was glad because he wasn't dressed for warmth.

Reno navigated his way back to Treize and the car with minor difficulties; he had a photographic memory. The man on the loud bike pulled up in the back of the store, as they had earlier, and turned the bike off. It eased into silence and he nodded, taking the keys and heading into the shop. He didn't say anything just yet, as he wasn't sure what was going on at the moment.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am

Having fiddled around in the shop for a while, Treize was now leaning into the car, which had the hood popped up to expose the innards. He didn't really know much about those sort of things, which was likely why he was snorting in sheer disgust. The man made a face at the engine, before wondering if he could successfully swap it for a more powerful engine... Though he had no idea what was more powerful then what he already had... Or if it was even in the shop... or how to take everything apart...

He sighed, wiping a hand across his sweaty forehead, and effectively smearing grease across his face.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:59 am

Reno released a whistle, mainly surprised to see Treize workign on the car. "Want me to fuck with it? Judging by the look on your face, I know more about cars than you do.." He smiled as he approached, slowly pulling off his shirt so that it didn't get greasy. Thankfully, he'd managed to keep it blood free. He licked his lips and took the spot to Treize's left. A soft chuckle pushed past his lips as he noticed the grease on the werewolf's face. "Oh, lookie here, you're a grease monkey!" he teased, gently pushing the other sniper's arm in a playful manner. He was a bit more comfortable after the ride, surprisingly enough. Maybe he'd buried his nerves with the body.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 am

With his face practically planted inside the car, even Treize's intense werewolf senses did not pick up on Reno's approach. He jumped a little as the other male spoke, receiving a shock from something that he had been prodding at. Rubbing his hand, and pouting just slightly he looked to Reno. "Well, I was just going to hit it with this funky looking thing," Treize said, holding up a wrench that he had laid nearby, "but sure, that sounds much better," he concluded, pausing as Reno mentioned that he had grease on his face. He moved around the side of the car, peering into the mirror. He snorted, realizing that was not going to come off without a shower... And so he lifted both hands with two greasy fingers splayed apart, which he trailed over his cheeks, "war paint! Very manly!"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:37 am

Reno frowned some at the way Treize pouted. He felt kind of bad about making him shock himself, so he followed the blond as he moved to look at himself in the mirror. "Haha, it's good I came back then, because you could've broken something." he pointed out softly. He watched the werewolf paint his face with an amused smile before he stepped closer. Reno eased his hand around the one Treize had shocked, pulling it closer gently. He pressed his lips to it before chuckling. "Mm, wait." He then painted a skeleton face over his flesh with Treize's greasy fingers. "There we go~"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 am

Treize watched as Reno took his hand and kissed his wound. He smirked a little at the other male. Either Reno was just a tease, or he actually did like Treize on some level. This thought amused, and please, the young man, whom watched the other draw with his own greasy fingers. He enjoyed having his hand held, and a more primitive part of his mind wanted to dominate Reno, mark his territory, even, but he resisted and simply settled for staring longingly at him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 am

Reno smirked just a bit, eyes mischevious as ever. He could see that Treize didn't know what to think, and that he was holding back something. He wasn't sure what to say, so he didn't say anything. Instead he gently stroked the boy's cheek before easing away and getting to work on the car. He was working fast, that was for sure, and he was making a rather oily mess. It was hard to avoid.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 am

The looks he was getting were great. People seemed very interested in the armor job on their car, but not in a good way. It was drawing a lot of attention, merely because it looked like something from a military movie. Maybe a post apocalyptic movie... either way it was attention he didn't want.

Reno was standing beside the vehicle, pumping the gas into the tank. He was relaxed, not concerned with his surroundings at the moment, as he thought that a gas station surrounded by people was a rather safe place. He was mistaken though, unfortunately. The young man took a bite out of the twinky in his hand, enjoying its flavor and sweetness. He hadn't had a pastry in a while. It was good shit.

His eyes fell to the car, hoping that Treize was alright. He knew he was, he just found himself not enjoying being away from him for too long. It was sad since he wasn't far at all. He'd been so lonley since his wife had killed herself, so maybe that was why he found himself feeling so clingy towards the other man. He didn't show it however, he was still taking it slow and seemingly a tease.

The ground began to shake and he grunted, knowing that earthquakes weren't usual for this area. That was why he was a bit on edge now, cutting off the gas and looking wearily around the station. Then the young man began to slip into the car.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Treize, whom was sitting in the passenger seat and singing along to something on the radio, found himself opening the glove compartment and viewing the handsome stash of food that they had, he outstretched a hand for something, but similarly felt the earth quake underneath him. Looking alarmed, he took a step out of thee car, at which point a strange smell crossed his nose. Not necessarily a bad smell, but something that his werewolf nose had never caught wind of before.

Atop the gas station, with wings splayed apart like a proud peacock, stood a magnificent creature. An angel, that appeared as stern and grim as death itself. He was unphased by the shaking, as well as the sounds people made when they spotted him. Humans were expendable, but of no interest to him. Taking a step off of the roof, he swooped down, making people scatter, scream and run.

He landed upon the roof of Treize and Reno's car, where he stood with his wings folded upon his back. "Cockroaches," he said, eyes casting sidelong glances at the two.

"Well, it is a pretty rundown gas station, what do you expect?" Treize asked, without missing a beat. He quickly regretted mouthing off as the angel hopped from the roof of the car, to the hood, and in one fluid motion delivered a powerful kick to his chest, sending him sprawling into the gas pumps, which promptly broke and began to leak fuel over him. "Shit.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 am

The noise on the roof startled him, enough to make him get right back out. He found himself staring at the feet of a creature he had never really believed in. But there it was, an angel, standing on top of his car. That was just not cool.

"Woah- that wasn't nice. I thought angels weren't supposed to play rough." he growled, standing up straight and glaring across the car. He warily began to approach, knowing all too well that he was only human. It didn't stop him though, it never did. "Come on, man, you're the first one I've seen, don't make me think badly of all of the others.." He looked ready to rumble, however, he knew nothing about the man with the beautiful wings. Supernatural jobs were ones he usually avoided- besides, now Treize was covered in gasoline and that made this all the more dangerous. He glanced to the blond, biting his bottom lip for a moment.

"What's your issue?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:14 am

The angel's eyes sidled to Reno as he spoke up. They locked upon the humans, emotionless. "Angels deal retribution to those unfit of the lord's love." He corrected, before hopping off of the roof of the car and standing before Reno. He looked the male over wordlessly, during which time he seemed to be evaluating the sniper.

As he prepared to strike at Reno's throat, his final judgment had become clear. He too, were unfit of the lord's love and mercy.

Treize cringed as he hoisted himself carefully to his feet. The gasoline spilling onto the pavement meant that their main source of protection would now likely blow them to bits. They couldn't risk using a gun, not with so much fuel around. So what could they possibly do to save themselves?
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 am

"If you ask me, everyone is fit for it, since God made us all.." he pointed out gruffly, taking a single step back. He watched the angel with somewhat wide eyes, clearly scared now, though his posture said otherwise.

"Listen, if you want to fight that's fine, but here? This is too dangerous. There are innocent people you might blow up.. think about them."

He took another step back, but in an instant- at least, as fast as a human could move, he sent a knife right at the angel's chest. His eyes fell to Treize and he grunted. Sure, Reno might have seriously fucked up, but hell, maybe it was a good enough distraction?
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

"God creates, the devil corrupts," the angel responded, pausing as Reno mentioned that there were humans around. That was true, but it hardly mattered enough to him. "I can't let you two escape me again," Zacharia pointed out, his tone void of emotion. "Had you just done your jobs and killed one another all would be well," he rambled, keen eyes fixated upon Reno.

He blinked, and in an instant there was a prick of pain in his chest. He looked down to see a dagger in his chest, and turned unamused eyes upon Reno, "I am a pawn of God, do you think such a meager weapon could kill me?" He asked, mocked perhaps.

Lifting a hand a yanked the weapon from his flesh in one fluid motion, "petty little human, you have no chance against me.."

From his slumped position against the gas pump, Treize growled a little, a sound closer resembling the throaty snarl of a wolf than the aggravated groan of a human. He pulled himself to his feet using his surroundings, and glared down the angel, whom was paying him no heed. He was not injured, really. Just a little bruised and busted. All in all he looked about ready to pitch into the creature.

"So, what I hear when you say that, is you're a hitman, no better than us. Worse, perhaps," he angrily pointed out. Apparently, amongst all the dry humor, insanity, and sarcasm, was an intelligent human being. Who'd have thunk it?
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next