Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 14 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Kate Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 am

(I dunno. xD What you think? O: )

Harli nodded just a bit, shutting her eyes as she allowed her brain to work up other ideas and theories.
Nal brushed his hair to the side, clearing his throat. "Shall I go with you? I might be able to lock onto it if we get close enough by chance.." He wasn't sure if the man would simply enjoy some company. He knew he would is he was on duty.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 am

(And they accidentally stumble into Joni and Leon's room, right? While looking for a place to screw? Right? RIGHT?!?! XD )

"Sure, that sounds great," Natrix assured, giving his head a soft nod as he looked to his boss for his final words.
"Well, I suppose that much is settled, you two keep your eyes open, and come get someone when you're ready to call it a night yourselves," Dante said, as he began to rise, "You're all dismissed for the time being... But keep your eyes and ears open."
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 am

(.. No. XD Unless you want that to happen?
I was honestly thinking.. just out there.. in the hall. XD;

Working on his ha at the moment P: )

"Yes'sir." Nal nodded softly and pushed himself to his feet, slipping his papers into his pocket. The young teacher slowly made his way to the end of the table to stand by Natrix, waiting for him to rise as well. "I guess I'll just follow your lead then, Mr. Grimm."
Harli chimed in with the other teachers, telling Dante that they would, before she eased through a wall as it was easier than going the long way out of the meeting room.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 am

(Whatever works for me. xD)

Natrix slowly pushed himself to his feet, giving young Nal a nod of acknowledgment as he did so. "Looks like we'll be having a long night," he absently pointed out, stretching a little before he even bothered to move. "Alright, I'm ready, what about you?" He asked, wondering if perhaps the other man wanted to fetch some coffee or the like.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 am

(xD Kay.)

(Haha we still have that link. I almost posted him wanting coffee that last post. XD)

Nal smiled faintly and stretched just a bit. The bones in one of his arms crackled, likely from a fuck up involving telekenesis. "Yeah, I figured it'd be better if you didn't have to go it alone." he said, more to himself. "Yeah, I'm ready. Do you want some coffee? I'm already making myself some but it won't be hard to get you a cup too.." or you can just have some of mine.. but.. that's weird to say, isn't it? He rubbed his somewhat stubbly chin.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 am

(Hehe, awesome. XD)

"No, I'm fine, I don't drink coffee," Natrix assured, giving a soft smile to the man, he rose a hand, gesturing for Nal to lead the way, "And thank you. It wouldn't be fun doing this alone, I agree."

(So tired. Haven't been sleeping well.. Gonna go pass out now. Night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:16 am

(Ikr? XDD <3)

"Ok then." he said, turning for a moment to put his hands on the large coffee cup that had floated in the room over the heads of the exiting teachers. There was a spoon in it that was still stirring the liquid. "No problem. Um.. I'm sorry everyone seemed to blame you first, even though they didn't say it." He sipped the hot coffee and exhaled, seeming to relax some.

(Aw, alright. /: I hope you get some good sleep tonight<3<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:37 am

(XD)

"It's alright, I'm used to it," Natrix assured the other man, after having shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Doesn't bother me what they think, anyways." He lied, clearing his throat slightly after doing so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

( ;DD)

Nal gave a single nod before taking a small sip of his coffee. "Now, Nathan, I can tell that you're lying." he pointed out, lightly bringing up a hand to pat the other man's shoulder. "But that's alright, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.. I just want you to know that I think you've done well while working here, and I'm very proud to call you my colleague." He smiled again, a gentle, reassuring expression from him. "Augh.. that sounded like me kissing ass again.. fuck." He blew some air through his lips. "I apologize again, only this time for not being able to maintain a decent conversation."

(Lol socially awkward at times. ]: He needs to get outta his room more xP )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:37 am

Nathan smiled a little at the other man, before laughing some at his outburst, "I think it's only considered kissing ass when you're doing it to someone above you. You and I are more or less on the same level," Natrix assured, giving his hair an absent toss as he did so. "And it's alright... I'm not that good at anything myself..."

(o3o *Pokes Natrix*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 am

"Mm, that would make sense." he stated with a smile, slipping a hand into his pocket, the one with the papers, and rest it there while he continued to walk with the other man. "I bet you are.. you seem like you're good at several things." The young man's eyes wandered over Natrix for a moment. Nal took a drink of coffe and brought his hand out to loosen his tie again. It was starting to heat up, or at least he thought it was. Then he was hit with a sharp pain in the temple that made him shudder slightly.

(What about Natrix? o:
Nal: .. He's purdy.. Wink )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, I am real good at some things, but I doubt you'd wanna hear about those. Natrix gave his shoulders a soft shrug, though soon saw the other male shudder. "You alright?" He questioned, rubbing at the side of his own neck as he did so.

(I dunno... Maybe they could go out someplaces or something. xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

"No.." he mumbled, looking around with a frown. "But, don't worry about it, just keep your eyes open.. " Nal forced a small, cute smile before his pace slowed just a bit. "Agh.. the fuck..?" The mental radar was going crazy, as if it was close, or maybe it was the rattled brains of all the kids in the area. "H.. Hey kids, get it out of the hallway.." he said gruffly, putting on his mean face since he was in pain. "Now!" He watched for a moment, the three were in some kind of pile, outside of their dorm. At least he hoped it was their dorm because he put them in it with his powers, slamming the door behind them. Nalthiel leaned against the wall for a long moment, staring at Natrix for the majority of it.

(Mmk C:
School of Devilry - Page 14 NalHa
Nal~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 am

Natrix's eyes diverted to the students, before eventually falling to rest on Nal once more. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, then paused a moment as his cheeks flushed. "Boy... It's hot in here..." He concluded, while tucking at the neckline of his tee. His dark eyes drifted up and down the halls as he felt a little... Over come by sudden desire, a stage that he thought he had grown past. Sighing at the thought, he turned his eyes to Nal.

(Cute. ^^

Going to bed now, leaving at 4:30 in the morning but will be back tomorrow nightish. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 am

"Haha.. no, I'm not." he said, voice dropping into a low whisper. "Yeah.. It really is." His shaking hand loosened his tie until he could pull it off. Then Nal tossed it aside, easing off the wall and towards Nathan. "Um.. I think.. we're.. close to it but.. I just don't..." his voice faded out and the young teacher smiled. He put his coffee down, making sure to bend slowly as he tried to calm his raging hormonal state. The spike had happened so quickly.. "You know something.. you're a very attractive man, Mr. Grimm.."

(^^ Thanks~

Alrighty, good night C: I hope wherever you're going is fun! Very Happy)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:21 pm

"Oh yea, it's close?" Natrix asked, taking a slow look around them as he did so. "Thank you, Nalthiel... And might I add that... you're not bad yourself," the teacher managed, his voice a tad raspy as he spoke.

(Sorry, been too tired to post until now.

Watching the subbed first episode of the new Digimon series now. c: )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 pm

"Mm.." he mumbled in response. He eased himself forwards in order to stand right in front of Natrix. "Heh.. thanks.. but, I don't..." Nal shrugged his shoulders and leaned in to press a hungry kiss to the man's lips. It didn't last long however, as he backed off just a bit and groaned. No wonder the kids were having a hard time. He backed himself to the wall again and stared at the other man, smiling as if he wanted to taste more Grimm.

(It's ok. c: How was yesterday?

Mmcool. [: How is it?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

Natrix fell silent as the hungry kiss was placed upon his lips. He remained emotionless for a few long seconds, until he saw the other man leaning against the wall, and eying him as though in want of more. As such, he closed the space between them, and planted a firm, aggressive kiss against Nal's lips.

(It was alright. o3o

Seemed alright so far, had the potential to be good, hopefully it is. And there's a new wolf looking Digimon that looks pretty awesome! He hasn't been intro'd yet but he was shown in the opening and stuff. c:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

Nal seemed to melt, or he would have, if he hadn't wrapped his arms around the other man and roughly squeezed his ass. He kissed back less agressively, as he was clearly submissive, but his hunger for attention and Natrix matched the agression the other man was showing.

(Sweet! C: I'll have to look it up when I can. xP)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

Natrix pressed himself tightly to the other man's frame, his dark eyes barely open as he slipped his tongue into the other man's mouth. One hand moved slowly, and rest on Nails abdomen, where it's thumb hooked gently in Nal's pants, and tugged at them.

(Indeed you should. o3o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:29 am

Nal greeted his tongue with a playful nip, enjoying Natrix's flavor. He brought one hand from the other man's ass to undo his belt, giving the other teacher the oppertunity to slip his pants off. Then he placed his hand on the skull belt buckle at the front of Natrix's jeans. He popped it open and slipped his fingers to scratch at the area beneath the man's belly button. He pushed his body forward, quivering with excitement while his tongue pressed against his new friend's.

(What site did you use? O: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 am

Natrix smirked slightly as Nal undid both of their belts, and broke their passionate kiss in order to nibble at the other man's neck. He sunk his teeth gingerly into the other male's flesh, feeling an overwhelming urge to bone the other teacher.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPO_eckRpaA&feature=player_embedded

Thar it is. c: )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm

(Ahahaha hot for teacher. B) )

Nal exhaled unsteadily, tilting his head to allow Natrix full access. God he was a sexy man. A groan slipped past his lips as he was bitten and he sank his hand into the other teacher's pants, firmly gripping his member. "You just going to tease me, or are you going to fuck me?" he purred, gently tugging. "I want.. every inch.. you gorgeous creature.."

(Thankies. c: *watches*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

(Indeed. ;D)

A loud sigh of pleasure left Natrix's chest as the other man grasped his member, "didn't take you for a dirty talker, Mr Hart," he began, while using his hands to tug down Nal's pants and boxers or whatever. "Are you sure you can take it all? This is my specialty," he whispered, nibbling on the other man's ear, while his own hand groped slightly at Nal.

(Welcome. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 pm

"I don't know what's gotten into me.." he whispered, somehow making even the truth sound sexy. Nalthiel squeezed gently at the man's length, smiling faintly. "We'll see, won't we?" He pressed his ear into the other man's teeth, angling his head just enough to lick Natrix's cheek and then press a soft kiss to his skin. He shifted uneasily, clearly hot and bothered.

(Oooh I liked it! Very Happy Haha, I want to see more of the blond guy because his digimon are awesome B) )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 pm

'As you wish," the man responded, and finally pulled back from Nal. He didn't go far, however, he just attempted to turn the man to have him face the wall. Dark eyes scoured the other teachers body, which he was enjoying the thought of ravaging.

(I know right? Everyone says he's cliche and probably going to end up converting to the good side but I dun care, the t-rex is awesooome. <3

I was told that it's YET ANOTHER Greymon, but I'm hoping that it's not. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:53 am

Nal allowed himself to be turned, body hugging the wall. He nuzzled it gently, sliding his hands up to cushion himself while he waited for Natrix. He had experimented with a man once, but never been.. ravaged by one. His hormones were at a level that made him not even worry about any of it. He just wanted to be fucked, just wanted the attention. Besides, Natrix was hot.

(Yes XD Lol eh, we'll see.

Yeah, to be honest that's what I thought when I saw it. But it's still my favorite. XD The wolf was cool too c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Natrix easily pressed up against Nal's back, enjoying the familiar feeling of dominance that the situation gave him, with his hands on the other male's hips, to twist him as he so desired, Natrix slowly began to push his own hips forwards after having lined himself up for the penetration. He wondered, for a moment, if Nal had ever been boned before, but dismissed the question as he was soon going to find out for himself.

(Yeah, the wolf was pretty cool too. And the evil Leomon thing.

I wanna know who the blond Digimon was at the end with Lilithmon and the other two, though. He looked cool too... From what you could see... xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am

(Woah.. the purple.. o-o)

Nal was indeed a virgin when it came to men, but that didn't matter to him at the moment, he really wasn't worried about the pain. He leaned his head back and nuzzled his cheek against Natrix's. Then his head lulled forward, pressing against the wall. He took a sharp breath, feeling the other male beginning to penetrate him. It hurt, but the pain turned into pleasure, causing him to shiver in his spot in front of the other teacher.

(Yeah C:

Oh yeah, he did. They all did actually. xD *likes evil digimon* xDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

(Yeah, I was frigging around changing the skins last night, fucked it up entirely and managed to get it to purple, so I gave up because I was tired. xD)

Inhaling sharply, Natrix found himself overcome by lust, and thus thrust his hips forwards, forcing his length completely into the other male. Leaning in, he licked at Nal's neck, while enjoying how tight a fit the teacher was.

(^^

Haha, yeah. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next