Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Devilry

2 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

School of Devilry - Page 24 Empty Re: School of Devilry

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 am

"Mm, angels exist, but I doubt they'd waste time watching over killers like us, even if we are just wiping away other scum," Treize snorted a little, munching on another animal cracker as he thought. "I don't know where we should begin to head. We don't even know who, or what, is after us. Could be one, could be many, could be anything at all..."

"There's nothing that I don't doubt of this world," Treize assured the other man, as he slowly set his biscuits aside. "At any rate, we should probably try to rest up. We're both wounded, you especially. We wont be doing ourselves any favors by staying up and wearing ourselves out further."

Slowly, he lay himself back on the bed, "we've got loads to do tomorrow, but for tonight, we rest," he murmured, while rubbing gently at his eyes in a fashion that made his youth more apparent.

He cracked a half smirk, nodding to Reno as he did so, "I promise I wont do anything while you sleep, this time. I'm pretty tired myself from being chased around by some hick with a crowbar..." He yawned loudly, then stretched out more so on 'his' side of the bed.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 am

“Well.. If we really do turn into angels when we die... We may have one..” he whispered, voice fading into nothing soon after his sentence. Then he shook his head softly and ran his hand through his hair again. “I think.. We should try for the high order? They’re the best of the best.. And if anyone’s going to put up a fight, it’ll be them. It’s a long shot to say that they’re even alive, but they’re far from here. Which reminds me, the local police found the mess at the guild.” He shook his head softly.

“I’ve got a lot to learn then.” he said with a soft chuckle. The light noise went away quickly however, and he nodded, warily moving to the other side of the bed. He lay down with a soft exhale and cast a glance at Treize, unsure if he really wouldn’t pull anything else. Oh well.

“A hick with a crowbar? Really? You’ll have to tell me about that sometime.. Sounds interesting.” A yawn pushed out of his chest and he shut his eyes. “.. Good night, Treize.” he murmured, and before he knew it, he was out.

Somewhere during the path of the night he’d managed to worm closer to the middle of the mattress, and now he had his arms around Treize. His face was buried in the other sniper’s warm flesh. His breathing was steady, likely one of the best night's sleep he’d had in a long time. There was something about the closeness of another that calmed him more than any drug or alcohol he could ever take. Unfortunately, without being awake and reasoning with himself that this wasn’t a good idea, he shifted, lightly rubbing his stubbly cheek against Treize’s shoulder.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 am

Treize, as Reno had done, settled down for the night, and soon found himself unable to sleep, despite that fact that he was somewhat of a nocturnal creature. He settled down, and eventually became entangled with the other man during the night, something, that for once, could not be blamed entirely upon him.

Treize let out a soft sigh as he felt something nuzzling him. It was a nice feeling, that he had nearly forgotten. The werewolf licked his lips slightly in his sleep, and curled more so against the warm body alongside him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 am

Reno seemed to smile as he slept, enjoying Treize's warmth to its full extent. His hand shifted to Treize's lower back and he nuzzled once more, until he realized this person was real and he opened his eyes. The dark haired man bit his bottom lip, but he didn't more. Instead, he shut his eyes again, hoping that Treize would think he was still asleep if he woke up any time soon. He'd rather the sniper not be awakened by him moving away. It almost came across as cowardice in his mind. Then again, he was just very confused. He didn't know what to do.. no fucking idea.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 am

Treize murmured some nonsense in his sleep, his grasp on Reno tightening slightly as he began to stir awake. His dark eyes sidled open, and he found himself pressed into the dark haired man's body. He enjoyed the closeness, the warmth of having another at his side. But it was not real. Reno wanted nothing to do with him, not in that sense, anyways. In fact, Treize himself had promised that he would not make a move on Reno in his sleep, and here he was, pressed tightly to him as though they were lovers!

Slowly, hesitantly, Treize eased himself away from the other man. He wanted to stay there, laying, but figured he would be in trouble if Reno found out what had happened during the night. Clearing his throat some, he slowly rose from the bed and made from the shower.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 am

Reno opened an eye as the other man got up. It.. made him feel bad that Treize probably thought that it was just him. The blond probably thought that he hated him too... it wasn't right. He couldn't leave it like that. Reno sat up, staring at Treize as he made his way towards the bathroom. ".. Hey, Treize.. wait." he said in a somewhat meek voice. "I want to apologize for that.." His dark eyes were a bit shamed and he seemed to have something on his mind.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 am

As he heard the other male speak up, Treize paused in the doorway of the bathroom, turning slowly to look at the other man as he did so. "You didn't do anything wrong," he assured, though was not entirely certain what the other man was talking about. Slowly he leaned his slim form against the doorway of the bathroom, and simply watched the dark haired man, his own brown eyes curious.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 am

"I thought it was a dream.. but apparently your body heat if very appealing.." he pointed out with a faint smile. Reno idly rubbed the back of his neck. "Listen.. I hope you don't think I hate you.. if I did I would've kicked your ass for using my nipple as a pacifier.." He dared a very small, almost smug smile. "I have reasons for the way I act.. so I apologize if I come across as having a mean streak."

The young man subconsciously touched the ring that he'd put on his necklace, staring at the blond with a neutral expression. He was willing to talk now, which was odd, seeing as he'd just woken up, but he was hoping that he could make things a little more smooth when it came to their 'partnership'.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 am

Treize smirked as Reno mentioned his body heat, and had to restrain himself to keep from replying that he was hot also. Instead, he simply nodded his head some, "you didn't seem to mind, at the time," he pointed out, while playing sticking out his tongue, which also had a scar on it.

"It's alright, I've... Got quite the dark side myself," he assured, one hand resting on his abdomen as he spoke. He watched Reno play with the ring again, and arched a brow, "so... What's the story behind your ring? I keep seeing you play with it... I can't help but wonder... Sort of like how you keep glancing at my scars.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:07 am

Reno rose his brows, as if he was surprised Treize didn't use the moment to fill it with his thoughts. It was interesting, and also made him feel a bit more confident. He had Treize's attention and a bit of a serious side. But then he made his comment. He chose to ignore it.

He tilted his head some as he listened, shrugging his broad shoulders. "Well.. I want to hear your story too.. if not now, whenever you feel comfortable sharing it with me.." He nodded just a bit before his hands fell to his lap and be licked his lips. "I.. was married once, to a beautiful lady. I was in love, but it was a shared love. She had half of my heart, and so did my job.. but I guess she got tired of sharing it. She wanted me to quit, to run away with her and start over, but I didn't want to leave the military." He paused, making sure that had sunk in before continuing. "One night, I came home late. I found a note, but not before I found her hanging from the ceiling fan in our living room. She killed herself because of me and my classified bullshit." He lowered his head, feeling pretty bad as once again the images ran through his head.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 am

"I'll gladly tell you whatever you please, I've nothing to hide," Treize assured, while shifting his weight around a little on his feet. He listened in silence to Reno as he spoke, nodding a little now and again to the man's sad story. "I'm sorry to hear that," he quietly told the other man, easily noticing that the memories were clearly paining him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

Reno nodded softly and continued to stare at the floor, appearing more distant than earlier. He blamed himself every day for what had happened to his wife. If only he hadn't been so bull headed, if only he hadn't been so stupid. "I.. um.. What happened to you, Treize?" he asked, curious and wanting to get away from his own foul thoughts. He finally rose his head to look at the blond young man, hoping that talking about it wouldn't upset him. Reno would feel bad if it did.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 am

"Well, a long time ago, I had a boyfriend, whom abused me. I forgave him a bunch of times for it, but eventually I had enough, so I tried to leave," his voice trailed off, and he diverted his dark eyes from the other male and to the nearest window. "He didn't like that, and so he beat me worse, and locked me in his attic. He would leave for a bit, come back with a new idea, and act it out... Sometimes it was torture. He would cut me open or light a cigar just to put it out on my flesh, or cut my tongue is I spoke out of turn. Other times he'd find some creative way to... Rape me. He'd wrap a rope around my neck, and damn near strangle me while he orgasmed... He had this... Length of a tree. Sapling. Nice and flexible, that he would lash me with like a whip.." His voice trailed off as he too recalled memories of his past.

"I used to be sane, you know. Normal. Like other people, but somewhere in those lonely nights where I sat, praying for death, I lost my mind to the darkness," he rubbed the back of his neck a little, before giving his shoulders a shrug.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

Reno frowned, heart throbbing some for the other man. "I'm sorry, Treize.." he pointed out, vowing in his head that he'd protect Treize while they were around eachother. There he went, forgetting that he was only human. Or forgetting that Treize was a werewolf. Likely both. He slowly moved to his feet and eased over to his comrade. "I like how you think to be honest.. it's so strange and out there that I find myself preferring it over 'normal' people. As for the darkness.. I'm there with you.." He was silent for a few long moments.

"Treize, I just want to say.. thank you." He attempted to pull the other boy into a man hug out of kindness. "I'm going to get a couple sodas from the machine before I suit up, yeah? What do you like?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 am

Treize watched as Reno eased himself closer, and was surprised when the other male pulled him into a hug. He slowly returned the gesture, as he once more enjoyed the closeness.

"I like Mountain Dew," he managed, his voice little more than a whisper.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 am

Reno gently patted his back, closing his eyes momentarily as he too enjoyed it. He still didn't try to make it obvious though. "Alright. I'll be right back." With that he slowly released Treize and walked to the door, grabbing a couple bucks from his wallet as he passed it. The purse was full of bigger bills. He stepped outside and walked down the shoddy sidewalk.

The morning sun greeted his eyes and sent its warm rays across his dark flesh. It felt wonderful, and it made up for the strange setting of the cheap motel. He made his way to the soda machine by the main office, noting that the owner of the complex was watching him from behind the glass. His eyes were full of suspiscion which made Reno chuckle. Because he was shirtless, he and Treize must have had a wild night, right? Sure. He fed the dollars into the machine and got Treize's mountain dew along with his own sunkist. He held the two bottles loosely and started back towards the hotel room. His black eyes caught the faint shine of the sun off of a white feather and he smiled some, the bird's plumage reminding him of their talk of angels. "Please, I know you don't want to interfere.. but please, help us. We're going to need all of the help we can get.."

Reno's simple prayer faded out and then he returned to their room. "Alright. Let's get this show on the road."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

As Reno dismissed himself, Treize lingered near the bathroom door for a few long moments, before eventually slipping towards the sink. He silently turned the tap on, and washed his face by splashing himself with water, then scrubbing his wet hands over his skin.

He straightened slowly, observing himself in the mirror. The bullet wound he had taken was practically nonexistent. He wondered if it would scar, but soon shrugged off the thought, picked up a facecloth, which he held under the water, before wringing it out and beginning to dab it over his body, particularly in the area of his wound.

He heard Reno renter the room, and slowly shut off the water, before exiting the bathroom to look at Reno. "We still need clothes," he pointed out, raking his fingers through his hair as he did so. His wet torso glistened slightly and he made his way across the room to put on his boots. A soft yawn escaped him, and he began to pile alcohol back into the cooler. Once that was complete, he hoisted it to his shoulder and grabbed at the bags off food they had, but not before tossing the hotel room keys onto the bed.

"Right, lets get the hell out of here," he agreed, slowly making his way to the door.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Reno watched Treize emerge, dark eyes examining his scarred frame. He couldn’t help but think that the other man was attractive, but he focused on the wound he had inflicted, which was almost healed, trying to cover up the fact that he was checking out the sniper’s glistening body. He looked to his wound afterwards, examining it with his eyes. It looked alright, but he’d like to get some bandages for it.

“We could stop somewhere.. Like a Walmart or something?” he stated as he moved to the table. He slipped his belt on and tightened it before pulling on his shoes as well. When he was done suiting up he grabbed the purse and the book with the papers, along with anything else that they had brought in.

He mustered a soft country accent. “ Let’s get tha heck outta Dodge.” he commented as he followed closely behind his new friend. He considered him a friend already, and he was glad he could feel that way all about another killer.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 pm

"Will Walmart let a couple of bullet riddled snipers with now shirts inside?" Treize asked, giving a little snort as he did so. He shifted some where he stood, as though contemplating this, "maybe we can snatch some shirts from a clothes line, and just wear them to whatever store we go to, and just buy something decent there?" He suggested, though paused. He glanced around the room, but saw no telephone, and opted to call his father from a payphone and let him know what was going on.

"Yeah, this place creeps the fuck out of me. Just waiting for someone to tell me to 'get down on your knees, boy, and squeal like a pig,'" Treize responded, also doing a thick, mock accent. He began to lug all of his things away from the motel, his keen nose leading them in the general direction of the car that they had stolen.

"So, we need bandages, a new car, and some clothes," he said, mauling it over in his brain for a few long moments, "too bad Walmart doesn't deal cars, too. Hehe. Bet we could get a golfcart or something there," he suggested, with an amused smirk.

As he thought about it, something fell into his mind that he had once seen in a movie. "Hey," he called back to Reno, even turning a little to 'look' at him, though he could not see through the cooler resting on his shoulder, "ever see that Punisher movie? The one with Thomas Jane? His car, that he rigs up with armor. Yeah. We should do that. Not only would it be awesome, but I've always had this fear of someone shooting me in the back of the head while driving..." His voice trailed off, and he licked his lips.

"So a small, sturdy built vehicle would be best, I'd say. I can weld and the like, but I don't know fuck all about cars and engines except how to drive them, so maybe you should pick what we get... Not like we can explain to the dealer that someone if out to kill us and so we need to make a car into an armored tank..."

"And also, it needs a secret compartment for animal crackers... So that no one steals them from me... I guess we could hide the money and some weapons in there too... But mostly animal crackers..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Reno smirked some. Walmart let people inside wearing their pajamas, so what if they weren’t wearing shirts? Treize had a point though, they were wounded- well, his bullet hole was more noticeable. Stupid human flesh. “Sounds like a plan, Treize. Keep an eye out for a line..” He knew not many people used that method for drying anymore, but if the werewolf found someone he’d be happy to snag a shirt.

Reno seemed to cringe at the very thought. “That, my friend, would be enough to make me go postal.” he mumbled to himself, though he seemed to be referring to the blond sniper. This part of town was shitty and he couldn’t deny that he hated it.

“Righto, that’s our list- aaand golf carts aren’t the most aerodynamic mode of transportation.. We couldn’t exactly make a speedy getaway. We could, however, be like Bam Margera and have a good time being jackasses.” He smiled faintly, but then he grew serious as Treize had a wonderful idea.

“If we can get a car shop for a day, along with the metal, we can make it happen.” his voice assured. He slipped his hands into his pockets and the corner of his mouth twitched up into a half smirk. “A v8 engine.. Small and sturdy.. I know, let’s just hope someone’s got one.”

He paused, chuckling at Treize’s love for animal crackers. “Alright. We might as well stock up on those while we’re at the store too.” He picked up his pace a bit, excited to say the least. He loved shop class, and he loved cars.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 am

"I'm already a jack ass, I don't need a golf cart for it." He licked a little as he listened to Reno continue. "Didn't know v8 Made engines. I thought they just made shitty tomato juice that they try to pass off as fruit juice. Ugh." Treize shuddered at the very thought of the foul tasting, tomato smelling liquid. It was enough to make him want to hurl.

"Who would rent us a car place during the day? If we do it at night then we might be able to get free run of some place... For free... Hehehe... Or we could just pay them if you want to avoid making even more enemies.."

As they neared a dirt side road, Treize slank towards the hidden car, not bothering to brush away the branches covering it as he simply threw their booze and food into the back. After he had shut the door he began to unveil the car, and could not help but wonder if they would be pulled over in the stolen vehicle.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:26 am

Reno shook his head softly, wondering for a moment if the other young man had ever even seen the movie. Then he heard the comment about v8 and he chuckled. This kid was crazy. He liked it. But he did like v8 juice, so he made a mental note to get some later.

“I was thinking about taking it by force.. But we can go after one tonight. Honestly, a whole bunch of mechanics isn’t nearly as frightening as whoever did that to the guys..”

Reno eased to the other side of the car and set the money and book inside. Then he began to help Treize clean off the vehicle. “We need to get rid of this thing as fast as we can.” he pointed out as he finished his side.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:31 am

"Yeah, I've no idea where the nearest car dealership is, though. I don't have a map..." Treize's voice trailed off a little as he continued to tug off branches, until finally the car was free. For a moment, he simply stood alongside it, rubbing at his bare chest, but he eventually slid into the driver's seat, and then leaned back into it with a yawn, waiting for Reno to climb in.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 am

It was Reno’s turn to drive now, and he was quite enjoying it. The car he’d chosen was nice and it would be perfect for the tune up they were planning on giving it. She purred too, and he loved it. He was cruising for the chop shop he’d found was on the edge of town. The sniper had chosen it because of its location. It would hopefully be less likely to draw attention, and since it was getting late, he was sure it would be closed.

The plan was simple, break in and get busy on armoring up the vehicle. He didn’t want to have to stick around long, he was getting paranoid sticking around any one place. His eyes flickered as they checked the mirrors and as he searched for the shop. It was dark, at least ten, and that made him feel a bit less uneasy. At least they had some cover, and this new car.

He looked to Treize, smiling faintly before motioning towards the shop as it came to view. “Well, here we go.” he said as he pulled into the driveway and around the back, hiding them from view. Unfortunately, they weren’t alone. A man was just locking up the back door- that was a good thing, at least, he thought it was. Reno could knock him out and take his keys.. Tie him up and toss him somewhere.. Yes. That was a good plan. He sat there for a moment in silence, however, as if seeing if Treize was on his level without him having to say anything.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 am

With Reno driving, Treize leaned himself back into the passenger seat and allowed himself to drift off for a while. He stirred as he felt the car slow and pull in somewhere. The sound of Reno's voice drug him from his sleepy state, and he slowly opened his eyes, looking to the other male.

Dark eyes slowly turned forwards, and he paused, gawking. He leaned forwards in his seat, as if to get a better look. A hand moved to Reno's knee, and he squeezed it, rough hands shaking, "we've got to get the hell out of here. Now..." He managed, even though his throat was dry and he felt like hurling.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:22 am

Reno blinked, watching Treize in a somewhat baffled manner. He wasn't sure what was wrong with the other sniper, but then his knee was being squeezed and he was brought from his thoughts. "Why?" he asked, brow rising as he stared at his new friend. He then glanced to the man at the door, whom turned to face their car. As his eyes landed on the blond in the front seat he grinned, somewhat sadistically. He began to slowly walk towards the car, towards Treize's side to be precise. That made Reno a bit confused, and he pulled off his seatbelt, still planning to carry out what he'd thought up when they'd pulled in. "Who is this guy? He seems to recognize you.. and you apparently know him.. and don't like him." Capitain obvious. He wasn't about to let this guy near the car though. He'd kick his ass.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 am

Treize shrunk back in his, looking as though he would have bolted had he not earlier fastened his seat beat. "It's... H... Him," he breathed, voice so low and shaky that it was barely audible. He tried to reach under his arm, only to discover that he had long removed the harness and handgun that generally resided there.

"Oh my God, he's gonna kill me... N-no. No, he's going to lock me up again, and... We gotta leave, Reno! We gotta get as far away from here as we can!" Frantic, pained eyes focused upon the male approaching the car, and he paled, feeling his stomach knot in fear, something he had not felt in a long time.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 am

Reno's eyes widened, and in an instant of rage his expression, along with his posture, turned hostile. He undid his seatbelt, thrusting his hand to the floor by Treize's feet. He had his pistol concealed on his person, but he wasn't about to draw it. He wanted to pound this guy's face in- this anger was so huge that it made his eyes burn as they glared out of the windshield. He grunted and practically kicked his door open. He was out in a heartbeat, head heald high as if to show that he wasn't afraid of this man, even though he'd left a shaking Treize in the passenger seat. "Mother fucker, let me tell you something-" he growled as he approached. "You're going to regret touching my friend, I promise you that." Reno reared back, drawing his fist close and sending an explosive strike right at the man's jaw, the only problem was that he had enough time to anticipate this, and he moved, leaving only open air in the path of the punch.

"Oh, you're so good, I'm shaking.." he stated, as if it was nothing. "Watch yourself, or you'll end up six feet under." He began to walk towards the car again, not even taking the sniper as a threat. "Just like your 'friend' is about to be.." He licked his lips, grinning afterwards, until Reno tried to attack him from behind. In one fluid motion he pulled the crowbar from his utility belt, catching Reno across the face and sending him to the asphalt with a thud. It was an intenst moment, and it sounded like it hurt. The man didn't waste any time worrying about Reno though, he wasn't important. He wanted to wrap his hands around the blond's throat, squeeze all of his air out this time, and leave him there for the scavengers of the night. "Oh, baby, you're still sexy.. I wish I had my stick.." His feet carried him closer and closer to the car, until at last he was standing at the door. "Here kitty kitty.." he hissed. "Come to papa..."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 am

"R-Reno! Don't get out of the car! Back up! Back up and drive away! Abort mission!" Treize froze up as the other male got out of the car and approached his former 'lover'. He seemed to want to start a fight. Treize wondered why Reno would want to defend him. They hardly knew each other, and he had shot him the day before, and now here he was, throwing a punch at the other man.

Treize trembled in fear as Reno was hit with the crowbar. He tried to call the man's name, but his voice caught in his throat as he realized the man's sights were set upon him. He recognized those eyes. That look. He wanted to harm Treize, just as he had done before. Maybe he was going to kill him this time.

He tried to throw himself into the backseat, where maybe he could find a weapon of sorts, but his seat belt caught him across the throat and he felt back into his seat, helpless.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 am

His hands gripped the doorhandle and he grinned, and he'd only just began to pull it open when he fell over, dead. There had been only an instant between the warning explosion of the gun going off and his falling to the concrete. It was a perfect shot, which was rather amusing, considering it came from the man on the ground feet away, whom was shaking slightly and had blood on his face. "I told you.. mother fucker.." he whispered, laying back and staring up at dark sky and easing his hand off of the trigger. He let go of the gun too, knowing that Treize was safe. That was enough for him. "Augh.. tools hurt.." he murmured as he lay there, silent after his lame comment. He was planning on getting up in a little bit, but for now laying around sounded like a very good idea. His face wasn't too bad, only cut, and maybe fractured, but he still looked normal. Very attractive, as usual. He was staying alert just in case more trouble showed up, but Reno stayed still and quiet. To someone that was very traumatized, he might have looked dead.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next