Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 pm

(Tae: Yeah... That is kinda weird... o3o)

Several soft 'tut' sounds came from the tress near Nite. Of course it was not the trees themselves, but the man standing there, as huge as ever, and leaning on a tree absently. "What will you do, Nite? Now that your once proud master has turned into a helpless kitten?" Asher asked, slowly straightening himself to his full height and lumbering over to Nite as he did so.

(S'alright, Imma take off for a bit now, anyways. I'll talk to you later. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

(Tre: I know. o-o)

Nite blinked, caught off guard by Asher's prescence. It surprised him, seeing the hunky werewolf around, but he didn't let it show. "That is none of your business." he stated, flashing his teeth. "I told you to go away, you aren't welcome here." The smaller man turned to walk in a different direction. Playing hard to get..

(Mmk, bye. c: <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 am

(Taebien - But mine left me... T_T Least yours stayed loyal...)

"Yeah, well, unfortunately for you I'm not a trained mutt," Asher pointed out, giving himself a bit of a shove start off of the tree and stalking after the smaller werewolf as he did so. "Besides, isn't someone like me what you want? Strong, tall, handsome... And not a puss?" He asked, snorting in an fashion that exposed his pointed fangs as he did so. "So why run from me? Unless you want to play, perhaps?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 am

(Tre: :I You let yours down. Now get off your ass, be a man, and get him back.. or are you more of a fairy than I am? B| )

"That bitch really needs to start teaching her brood manners." he growled, a level of warning in his voice. He made the mistake of looking back at the other male, who was indeed the physical person that he wanted. However, the respect factor was something that sent up red lights. Besides, he loved Taebien even though he was being a bitch, and part of him was optimistic that when he went home the vampire would have snapped out of it. "No, you're a pushy alpha with a bad attitude, from what I can see, and I am in love with Taebien, even though things are different.." He paused, gritting his teeth just a bit. "Play? Hah. No thank you." Nite began to walk again, crossing his arms over his chest and biting the inside of his cheek, which was pink along with the tip of his nose. Chilly breeze indeed.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 am

(Taebien - ... What about me? What about my needs? I need someone there for me and he left me while I was most vulnerable... Even though I was there for him while he was...)

"Yeah, you think you got me all figured out?" Asher asked, now walking in longer, faster, strides in order to try and catch up to Nite. He attempted to grab the werewolf when he had managed to do so, and let out a snarl like laugh, "deny me all you want, I know what you want, and that's not him anymore."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 am

(Tre: ... Ohh yeah.. haha.. well it's very weird, you being vulnerable.. He's not used to it, and you kinda scared him I bet. And what you said made him feel like shit and like he wasn't enough for you to want to live for. ;; You both fucked up so.. Yeah I dunno. |: )

"Yes, I do actually. A cocky son of a bitch that wants something he can't have." he responded tartly. Then Asher had grabbed him and he was baring his teeth, eyes burning in the moonlight. "You don't know what I want, because you seem to think that I'm just going to roll over because you think you're the man I need. That's what you want, not what I want, I want you to go back to Lorena and leave me alone.." Nite pulled against the larger male's hold, feeling his heart skip a beat as he became somewhat tense. The anger in his voice diminished and he lowered his head a bit. "Please.. leave me alone.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 am

(Taebien - ... Yeah, you're real helpful bro. *Sulks off*)

With Nite's softened tone and dip of his head, Asher took this as submissive behavior, and promptly leaned himself in to lick at the other male's neck, "you're a pack animal, you belong with us..." He pointed out, his voice little more than a whisper.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

(Tre: ;; NOOO! Taebiennn I love you bro come back! *chases* I'LL LASSO HIMMM AND BRING HIM BACK AND YOU CAN FUCK HIM UP???? Either way you wanna.. or both.. i dunno yall's preferences. o3o)

Nite made a face, turning to shove the other male away. "I don't care, I'm his.." he whispered. Aren't I..? He growled and rubbed at his temples. "I should be back there.. I shouldn't have just walked off.." The male groaned softly and shivered. "What was I thinking..?" He wasn't thinking, that was the problem. His brain was scrambling, and even now he felt the primal urge to run off into the forest and never come back. To find the pack and the family he needed. "I.. have to go back.. Go away." He turned in an attempt to face home and start that way, but of course the larger man was there.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 am

(Taebien - *Hangs head and mumbles to himself*)

"Haven't you ever heard of sharing? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just... Picked up where he slacks off," Ashed retorted, glad to have been standing where he was. He moved forwards somewhat, a playful grin over his features as he moved.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 am

(GROUP COUNSELING. Only not really. lol)

Nite's eyes flickered in challenge and he flashed his fangs. "You'd have to ask him wouldn't you? And then he'd have to ask me, and I say fuck that." he said, crossing his arms over his chest. He stood his ground as the other male advanced in the slighest, not wanting to seem weak. He couldn't help but smile ever so faintly at the playful grin. It was funny seeing such an expression on a large intimidating male. He wanted to wipe it off of his face. "Why are you so persistent?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

(Yeah... That wouldn't end well, methinks. >>)

"Because I'm the type of man, that when I see something, and I want it, I just have to get it," Asher pointed out, tone somewhat soft, as he knew the other werewolf would be able to hear his whispers. "Is that so wrong? To want something so badly, and being willing to contribute the time and effort to get it? Haven't you ever wanted something so badly? Something that you just had to have?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 pm

(Yeah, I doubt it. XD)

Nite blinked, golden eyes showing a slight change in emotion. He was a bit surprised. "Yes.. I have. But why me? You don't even know me, and I'm taken.." he murmured, taking a single step back. He was feeling uncertain about Asher, and now he could feel a small amount of fear panging in his chest. "You need to not want me, give up, please.. I've caused enough shit, you don't need to add to my list."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:35 am

(xP)

"Who knows why? You can't choose what it is you want," Asher shrugged a little, his broad shoulders falling again soon after, "Plus, the thrill of the hunt is always fun," he added, taking a slow step forwards. "I wouldn't mind being added to your list... If you give me a chance, I bet I can make it worth your while... Just one little chance... That's all I'm asking for..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 am

Nite blew a breath past his lips, looking a bit uneasy once again. "But you can choose to back off and give what you want space." he pointed out, retreating another step. "It's not fun being hunted, Asher, I don't like it." The werewolf cleared his throat, biting his bottom lip as he seemed to ponder. Tae had been letting him down.. hell, they hadn't had sex in a while.. no real passion seemed to be coming from his man. But he'd let Tae down by leaving him alone in the tub when he needed help. He felt like a dick, but in an instant that changed. He cringed a bit, bringing his hand up to his head. "A.. little chance for you.." he mumbled, another step backwards. "Means a lot of change for me.." He was hungry, and parched. "If you get me some blood, I guess.. you can have your chance."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 am

(What does he mean, get him some blood? o_o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 am

(Like a fresh kill. XD
Since he ate innocent people he has to keep eating them.. kinda like he did drugs or something I guess. 'S why he's losing it/going bad/not being good to Tae.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 am

(Oh. xD)

"Yeah?" Asher asked, perking up some at the mention that he would get a chance. Had he been in wolf form, his tail would have been wagging, but as he was not, he simply smirked. "So you'll wait around here for me while I go kill something for you, right?" The big lug asked, sounding more like a eager pup by the second.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 am

"Sure." he stated, easing down into a sitting position on the forest floor. His golden eyes had glazed over and he stared at the ground as if he was locked up in his head, thinking to himself. "I'll share, of course.." he added in a soft voice. Nite allowed himself to look at the larger male, once again enjoying what he saw, even if part of him did want to rip him to shreds. He didn't want to stay out much longer, but Asher could have his chance.

(Lame D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 am

"Sa-weet," Asher chimed, strangely high pitch for a male of his size. "I'll be back in no time, kay? And I'll get a nice big one, I promise," the werewolf told him, licking his lips as he began to move off into the forest.

(So... What happens if Nite and Asher kind of work out? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

(Tre: ... I bet he has a nice big one already.. bahahaha. But Nokku's mo betta. FA SHO.)

Nite snickered a bit, rather amused by the pitch. "Alright." he said, laying himself back into the foilage and staring through the trees at the night sky. ".. I wonder what he's going to try to do for his chance.." he mumbled. He brought a hand up to his face and rubbed an eye, feeling a small wave of regret that soon dissappeared. "Is the change going to make me this uncaring? Really?" Poor Taebien..

(.. POLYAMOROUS RELATIONSHIP? B) Idk. D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56 am

(Asher: ;D
Nokku: *Blush* :3)

Asher had his mind set on a big prize. While it was far away, he intended to capture a rich heiress. A pretty blonde young woman with a big chest and equally large ass. He chuckled at the thought, before opting for his animistic form and taking the rest of the journey as such.

(Big word. Me no understand. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 am

(Tre: Mmmmbby<3 *jumps into Nokku's arms*)

Nite was just chilling in the leaves, thinking and whatnot. He eventually slipped into a small nap mode. Yes. He liekz to eat dem women with dem devilish curves. Wink

(XD Like Jem, Monty, and Harli used to be ;o A trouple. lmao.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am

(Nokku - *Carries Tre off*)

Some time later, after slaughtering a body guard or two, and having to muck a struggling girl back through the forest from which he had come, the bulky werewolf hustled through the trees, making his way back to the area where he had left Nite. He was ecstatic to see that Nite was still waiting for it. With a wagging tail, he sat before Nite, and set the girl down before him, giving these huge puppy eyes that clearly said 'I did good, yes?'
The girl, terrified, quivered, possibly from blood loss, and tried to crawl away... Though Asher grabbed her by the dress and dragged her back towards him.

(oooh. Not sure Tae would go for that.
Asher - He doesn't have to know. Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 am

(Wait they can change at will? o: Or is he just special? XD Nite probably needs to shift forms because posting him human eating this chick kinda creeps me out I: )

Nite jolted upright, having heard the large male and smelled the girl. It didn't take long for Asher to be sitting in front of him with the girl not far between them. His golden eyes searched Asher's puppy eyes and he smiled faintly. "That's cute, I won't lie.. Yes, you did good." His smile turned into a snicker and he patted the beast's cheek before allowing his hands to fall to the girl. He hastily began to remove her clothes, eyes scanning her body, though not for the curves, for the delicious looking flesh that harbored what he was after.

(Haha aww. xD Well to be honest, if Tae finds a way to reverse the effects/get him on the path to being good again he won't want Asher more than likely. Idk though.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 am

(I dunno. I thought Nite always did? I dunno, I could be thinking of Nokku and Sage... But yeah, I only ever play characters that are in werewolf form all the time, so... I guess the rest is up to you to decide?)

Asher sat back, watching as the other male began to grope over the fleshy female. He slowly reverted to his human form where he sat. Or maybe he was human all along, depending on what you want. Doesn't bother me really. As long as the god damn vampires don't sparkle. >>

(Hmm, we shall see how it plays out, then. o3o

Imma have grown up Treize appear to speak to daddy, also. D<)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 am

(He has to shoot up with something to do it when it isn't the full moon. xD But yeah. Idk. |D
HOW DARE YOU BRING SPARKLEYS IntO THIS. I HATE THEM DSFLDFHGDLFG *spaz*)

Nite leaned in, sniffing her delicate neck before he broke it. He couldn't handle gnawing on someone while they were alive, not yet at least. He motioned Asher to go ahead before ripping at the flesh of her upper body and devouring what he wished hungrily. Ewwww. ]: I guess you can go ahead and post Asher carrying on with his chance time? XD dsfgds

(Mmyessss.

Which daddy? XD Tae I'm assuming? O: WHASSE GONNA SAY?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 am

(Oh, okay, I've no idea. xD

Good. You should. Everyone should. >>)

(Carrying on with chance time? I'm dumber than usual tonight. Please do explain to meh. >>)

(Taebien, yeah. His blood daddy. xD And I dunno, that he used to look up to him, but he isn't that man anymore and stuff.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

(XDD

Indeed. -_-; *smites Edward*)

(xD Whatever he was planning to do since Nite's giving him a chance. You're not dumb, I'm just confusing. XD)

(Ok. xD Makes sense. Wink )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 am

(Mad)

(Ah yeah. I'm kinda meh right now. Don't really want to post that. @_@)

(Yeah, Treize is going to be all scarred in stuff from having been in an abusive relationship or something. *Ramble* More muscular, though, and manly. Less of a puss.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 am

(Ok. XD Post what you want then, I don't care what we do. Wink )

(Ooooh sweet. 8D *glomps him* I wannntttttt ;o; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next