Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 am

Yeah, they prolly will somehow or another.

Looks awesome. ^_^
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

Yeah. xD Haha.

Thanks. C:

So what shall I post? XD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am

xP

:3

I have no idea. Kinda tired so Imma prolly go sleep soon. xD
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:41 am

Hmm, I suppose I could just have a random thing with Nite and the... other man. Lol.
OOH I got it. Someone could have a job for Tae, and for the first time in history, he could turn it down. o-o
Aww, well alright then. Razz <3
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

Yeah, sures iffin you want. xD
Mmyeah, that could work.
^^;
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 am

Alright, maybe, later. XD
n_~
xDD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

That doesn't sound very reassuring at all. xD
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am

I'll do it later. Razz I PROMISE. <3
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

Another night of being lonley, another night of having to sit around and watch Taebien mope. He just couldn't stand it anymore. He needed out of the house. This wasn't the man he loved, it wasn't him at all, and that upset him especially since he knew that if Tae just got up and tried he could redeem himself. Nite exhaled softly and leaned in to give his broken man a soft good bye kiss. "I need a drink.. I'll be back in a bit. Love you.." The man brought a strong hand to tenderly hold Tae's cheek. He looked him in the eyes for a few moments, feeling a twinge of pain in his old heart. Then he was gone, walking casually out of the door and away from the house. The town wasn't too far of a walk, but of course some certain stalkers had other things in mind for him.

He made it about halfway in silence and peace before he was knocked off of his feet and onto the forest floor. Lorena sat on his chest, rather poofy cream dress sticking out against his black apparel. "Aw look at the pup, all grown up and alone.. I told you you needed to learn to be more than a house pet." she cooed, shifting her body to be more comfortable on him. That made him mad, and he growled deeply at the female. "Leave me alone, Lore, go fuck around with your pack."
"My pack? Hah, they're all around here. I just wanted to pay a visit to my prettiest most troublesome baby boy. Without him you still can't control your hunger, why do you think you feasted when you were free?" She leaned in to kiss his cheek and he snarled, shoving her off and getting to his feet. The female pouted and rose as well, a twisted grin forming on her face as she saw someone walk up behind Nite. "Have you met Asher?"

Nite turned quickly, ready to throw a punch, but the larger man caught it before it made contact. "Hmm.. This is Nite?" he asked in a deep Russian accent. He hunched his 6'5 frame to lightly sniff the smaller creature's neck. "I like him.." His warm wet tongue slid across the other werewolf's flesh causing him to shiver just a bit. Nite didn't hesitate to deliver a quick strike to the larger man's jaw however. He bit his tongue, of course, and that pissed him off. The next thing the white haired man knew, he was pinned to a tree with a beast of a man in his face. "Spunk.. I like fighters.." He grinned, blood still pushing past his perfect teeth.

Lorena coughed. "Asher, darling, he isn't interested. He's got a bitch at home; oh sorry, I mean a worthless vampire with no pride." She smiled, a demented laugh rising from her chest.

"I want him." he responded, looking to her with narrowed eyes. "I want him now.. I've got plenty of pride, and I'm no bitch.." One of his hands wandered to Nite's waist and he moved in for a kiss, agressively manuvering Nite to suit his wishes.
The smaller werewolf snarled, managing to push the dark haired being away, clambering up the tree he had been pinned to. "Go away, bitch, I don't want any of you here. Leave my territory and my man, and myself alone!" He stared down at the duo with hateful eyes, glancing around as he heard soft snickering in the forest around him.

Lorena laughed again, motioning for Asher to follow as she turned and began to walk back into the forest. "Don't worry, Asher, you'll get to see him again."
The dark haired man looked up at Nite, licking his lips to taste Nite again. The man smiled, ravenous eyes flickering before he gave the other werewolf the back of his head and walked away with his mistress.

That's how it started.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Whoooops, just realized that you could be the dude and we'd have more to rp. xD You wana take him? ;D lmao
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Iffin you want me too I can, sures. xP
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Haha alright. ;] He's a beasty, that one. But yeah, you don't have to use him if you don't want. n_n
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll do whatever, I'm just not sure what I should be posting here right now, him or Tae. XD
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 pm

I guess Tae? O: Then Nite could run off again or something I dunno.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 pm

As Nite had left him on his lonesome, Taebien had found himself moving to the upstairs bathroom and drawing a hot bubble bath. While the water ran, he moved through the house, gathering all the things he would need to try to ease himself, which included a bucket of ice, a small glass and a container of his favorite whiskey.

Once everything was together and ready, he stripped, rest his supplies on the edges of the bath tub, and slunk into the steaming water. It did not take him long to throw a few ice cubes into his glass, followed by the alcohol, and then down it. He repeated this several times, until he found himself slouched back in the tub, arms hanging over either side.

He hiccuped several times, and closed his eyes. A voice of the past whispered into his ear, causing him to jump, and slosh water and bubbles onto the floor. He looked around for his father, a look of sheer terror in his eyes.

As he found himself gripped in fear, he hurriedly poured another glass and drank from it. Then two. And three. On the third, he swore he heard the voice again, and ended up spitting whiskey over himself and the wall across from him.

He whimpered a little, his head lulling from side to side, until he finally passed out, with his arms hung over either side of the tub, luckily keeping him supported so that he did not drown.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Lmao, then when Nite gets home and calls his name he gets a glass chunked at his head. XD jk.
Shall I post Nite getting home? Idk. xD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Sures? I dunno. I just wanted to do that. xD
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

It had been a few hours since he had left and had the altercation with Lorena and Asher. He'd put down a few drinks and was sporting a tired face. His eyes were distant as if he was thinking. Nite hung his coat up on one of the hooks by the door, fishing the flask from his pocket. He'd filled it with some whiskey at the bar, and he was thirsty again. He took a swig and began to walk up the stairs towards the bedroom. "Taebien?" he called softly, capping the flask and putting it in his pants pocket. Beers just didn't do anything for the werewolf anymore. "You still up?" He paused, taking a soft breath and shutting his eyes. He wasn't sure that the man was in their room, and he could smell the whiskey in the bathroom, as well as soap. He just didn't know if his man was still in there.

(Lame. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Taebien's fingers twitched slightly as he regained his consciousness to a degree. He groaned slightly, swearing that he could vaguely hear someone talking to him. Hiccuping once more, dark, grim eyes opened themselves to peer around the bathroom - only to find that it was empty. A clumsy elbow hit his whiskey bottle, which fell to the floor and shattered, spilling it's contents as well as glass fragments all across the floor. The ice bucket soon followed, and he found himself leaning over the side of the tub, mourning his loss.
"I'm such a fuck up!" He wailed, sobbing into a muscular arm.

(Ditto.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Nite rushed into the bathroom, worry written all over his face. Then he saw what had happened. "Taebien, no, you're not baby. It's not a big deal.." He stepped into the room, wary of the glass though more concerned with his mate. He avoided the large pieces and made his way to Tae's side. "Don't- Tae, don't." He gently rubbed the older man's shoulder. He couldn't help but feel some anger in the pit of his stomach. The whiskey got more emotion from the vampire than Nite could get anymore. "I can't stand seeing you this unhappy.." He tried to lightly kiss the other man on the head, unsure how to deal with such emotions. He wasn't used to a.. well, a pussy. "You aren't a fuck up.. so don't say you are.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

"I can't do anything right," Taebien continued to moan, shying away some as Nite touched him, nearly flinching, as though he had not been completely aware of the other man's presence. Slowly he rose his head, eyes red and tears smeared across his flushed cheek. "I am..." He whispered, "so pathetic.... I should have just died. I should have let them kill me!" He exclaimed, while shifting around in the tub, and knocking over the final thing that had been in tact - his drinking glass.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:53 pm

He felt so awful about this. This was so awful, and he was getting fed up with it. Especially since his man didn't seem to want his touch. Nite growled softly as large chunk of the glass ran over the top of his foot. "Are you listening to yourself?" he asked, taking a step back. "You're letting a stupid incident tear you appart.. and you're showing me that I don't mean enough to you to keep you happy. Listen to what you're saying.. You wish you were dead?" He gritted his teeth, golden eyes a swirl of pain and anger. "I can't believe you.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Taebien swallowed a hard lump in his throat as he was scolded, his own chocolate eyes gazing up at Nite, though he apparently lost his nerve as he soon began to stare into the water instead. "I... I... You just don't understand, I guess..." Taebien whispered, while slinking back into the tub, a pitiful look over his face.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Nite bit his bottom lip as Taebien's eyes fell away from him. "No, you don't understand. If you would just stop moping and start doing what you're good at you can redeem yourself.." he stated,turning away from his man. "But that's alright. You can just be a little bitch and sit here wishing that things were different, that you had died, but I can't watch you like this anymore. It's killing me, especially since you practically just told me I wasted my time waiting on you." He opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a pack of bandages before making his way towards the door. Pissy werewolf. ]:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Taebien whimpered softly as Nite left, his dark eyes saddening further. Slowly, he exhaled, allowing himself to slip down into the water more so. His eyes trailed after the werewolf, and he pouted slightly, wondering for a moment why he had even come back, knowing that he was not the hunter that he once was.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Nite shook his head, not even getting a 'please, don't go'. That would've been all he needed, but Taebien couldn't even say that. The next thing the werewolf knew he was downstairs sitting on the couch. He wrapped his foot with shaky hands, vision blurring with the tears of anger and hurt. "I need a man, not a.. uugh." He shook his head and lashed out at the table in front of him, which broke. "Mother FUCKER!"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Taebien cringed as he heard Nite making a commotion downstairs. He shyed away to the side of the tub nearest a wall, where he huddled and remained, wishing that he had died on the mission those months ago, as it seemed that the outcome might have been a little more pleasant.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 pm

(I guess Tre's going to need to come give Taebien a pep talk. xD Since he's the fairy Oprah. XD
But yeahh, hmm, maybe Nite could go outside and Asher could toy with him a bit? x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 pm

(xD

Mmk, sounds good to meh.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 pm

(Tre: ... Hahaha we both married doggies. c: ... WITH WHITE HAIR.. Holy shit that's creepy. o-o)

Nite pushed himself to his feet and took another long drink from his flask. Then he threw it onto the couch and walked out onto the front porch. He needed some air and to clear his head. That was why he went down the path and into the forest. He was a bit chilly without his coat and shoes, but he wasn't about to go back into the house at the moment, not while he was hurting, and not while Taebien was drunk. He shook his head and began to head off the path, focusing on the sound of the leaves under his feet and the cool breeze that danced across his body. "I wish he'd snap out of it.." he mumbled.

(It's raining really hard, so internet may drop.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next