Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 am

(xD)

"Mm, so sweet I could make you a diabetic, sexy," Jem said, sounding a little nerves as he spoke. Eventually, he cleared his throat, looking to the other dragon as he did so. "So... I wrote you a song... I... Well, it's hard to say what I feel in words, so I wrote this all in one go, and came right out here... Otherwise I would scrape everything I ever wrote, because it would never be good enough for you... So, I hope you like it, even if it is a tad... Lame..." Jemessis commented.
He slowly turned himself, moving in order to face the other male more so. As he did so, he began to strum on his guitar, and sing along with it, his voice sounding somewhat uneven, but on par with usual none the less. "Quentin, do you know how much I love you? More then I love sex and booze, but I do love those too, especially when accompanied by you. I would give my life for you, go under a knife or two, to show my intentions are true, and I would sacrifice for you, everything I have ever owned, because my house is not a home, unless I'm coming back to you. It's just an empty hell, and baby, I know hell, just like a church knows it bells, and now that we're on the subject, I hope you don't object, or god forbid reject, but," his voice trailed off of it's singsong tone to his normal voice,"will you marry me?" With this, he reached into jeans pocket, and pulled forth what seemed to be an ancient ring, while slinging his acoustic over his shoulder, since it was attached to a strap and he is quite skilled with such things.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 am

(Neat song. Very Happy)

Quentin broke out into a soft giggle, covering his mouth with a hand out of habit. "That was a good one, Jem." he pointed out, licking his lips and arching a brow. The risen brow lowered, and his expression seemed to soften. A genuine smile formed on his pierced lips and he didn't seem to know what to do with himself. The young man turned sideways on the rails, then threw his other leg over to stare directly at the older dragon. His eyes, now curious, stared into Jem's face, as if trying to read what he was really feeling. It all seemed like a dream, but of course it wasn't. "Oh, Jemessis, that was beautiful.. I love it." he purred, lightly wiping a tear from the corner of his eye as he stood on the patio. He offered his man his hand, grinning now. "I will, Jem. I will gladly marry you." Quen didn't know what to do with himself. He was obviously quite happy, surprised, and excited.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 pm

(Thanks, took me all of like five minutes to write. xD)

Jemessis smirked at the other man's response, grasping his hand, he kissed it, before sliding the ring onto the other man's finger. "I'm some relieved to hear that," he pointed out, remove his guitar from his back before extending a hand to tenderly touch Quentin's cheek.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

(xD Wow, that's epic.)

Quentin smiled softly, admiring the ring before he merely stared at Jem, all smiles. "I love you so much.." he whispered, nuzzling the man's hand and lurching forward to hug him tightly soon afterward. "I'm so glad you asked, Jemessis.. Oh my God." He pressed several soft kisses to the man's flesh.

(Lame, getting ready for a storm outside. o-o)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 pm

(Thanks. xD)

Jemessis laughed softly, gingerly stroking at the other man's hair, he slid an arm around the small of his back, pulling their bodies gently together. "And I'm so glad you accepted," he purred, licking the other man's cheek in an affectionate manner as he did so, "I've no idea what I'd have done with myself had you refused," he added, nuzzling the other man's head with his own.

(Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 pm

(Welcomeness. Wink )

Quentin seemed delighted to hear Jem laugh. He continued to lightly kiss his neck and cheek, spreading the kisses out by a few seconds before he stopped to shiver at the lick. "Mm, sugar, I could never say no to you.." he said with a chuckle. "Good thing you're loved, hmm?" He stuck out his tongue cutely before using a hand to gently turn Jemessis' head for a passionate kiss.

(Mmk, done out there. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:05 pm

"Mm, good thing indeed," the male whispered, rocking Quentin gently back and forth in his arms, he easily allowed himself to be pulled into a passionate kiss, and returned it without hesitation while his hands rubbed at the other male's sides.

(Mmk. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Quen nodded softly, slipping both arms around Jem and running them up his back. It felt good to be loved, and it made him happy despite everything that was going on at the moment. He only hoped that the other dragon was happy, really truly happy. That was all he wanted, and he was a bit shocked that he had popped the question. "I think we should celebrate.." he purred against his man's lips.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"Mm, and how would you like to do that, mister Grimm?" Jem asked, leaning himself in towards the other man, he pressed several soft kisses to his forehead, before simply hugging him tightly to his torso.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 pm

"Well, my soon to be hubby, you said you like booze and sex, as well as myself, so maybe something involving all three?" he said with a smile. "For some reason I'm in the mood for some role play." Quentin chuckled softly. "No telling what your biggest fantasy is.." He relaxed against Jem, feeling safe and pleasant, as always. "Or we could go eat somewhere nice.. My treat."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

"Mm, I'll do whatever you want to do," Jem whispered, softly biting the other man's shoulder as he did so, which was likely the dragon in him proving his dominance over the other male. He then licked the spot that he had bitten, eventually raising his head and waiting for Quentin's decision.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

"Jemmmm, I don't want to chooseeeee.." he whined, pouting and burying his face in the man's shoulder. He offered his neck in a submissive way but continued to hide his face, clearly trying to get his man to be dominant with the decision making. Hah. Quentin slipped his hands into Jem's back pockets, exhaling softly.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:35 pm

"Mm, well, how about, sex, booze, you, and we order in?" Jem asked, softly licking at the side of Quentin's neck as he did so. The male nibbled lightly at his flesh, latching on in playful bites. "Mm, I love you," he whispered, pressing himself into the younger dragon.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Quentin raised his head, smiling triumphantly. "Alright, that's good." he purred, shivering softly as he was nibbled on. He likes being bitten by things that aren't trying to eat him. "I love you too, handsome. More than anything or anyone. Ever."

(Hey I just realized something! Quen's managed to not fuck any of Jem's relatives. XDDD Yayyyy!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"Mmm," Jem purred, shifting his hands around Quentin's ass, he soon began to lift the other male off of the ground slightly, groping him as he did so. He nomed the other man's lips happily, enjoying the way that he tasted.

(Yay! XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm

(Nomnoms for the win. 8D)

Quentin chuckled softly at his man, licking his nose before he was nomed on, bringing his hands to run through Jem's hair. He waited a while before pausing. "I am curious, though, sugar, what's your biggest fantasy?" He rose a brow, blue eyes holding an adventurous spark.

(Oooh, Anthem of the Angels by Breaking Benjamin is a good song. o3o)

(Yes. XDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 pm

(Mmhm. xD)

"I don't know," Jemessis shrugged his shoulders some, carrying Quentin slowly towards his patio door, he somehow used his food to push the sliding door open, and thus carried the male inside, "I've been around a long time... Done a lot of things and all... I'm not sure I really have a fantasy, I - .Belly dancer!" Jem blurted, though it was unclear whether or not that was his fantasy or he just wanted Quentin to do a sexy dance for him.

(Never heard of it.)

(XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Quentin listened, enjoying the carrying. He saw Jem's point, but as he heard the belly dancer he burst out into laughter,shaking his head. "You would." he pointed out, lightly spanking his man. "Goodness, baby, I swear." He chuckled and did a little dance against the man, sure to move his hips against the other man's.

(Ahh, well it's good, I think. The lyrics. o: )

(.. That can be changed.. >> JK! Lmfao. XD I really am kidding. x: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm

"Well, you asked," Jem said, sticking his tongue out as he did so. He groaned softly as the other man gyrated against him, carrying him more swiftly into his home, he set the younger male down on his couch, before crawling to sit alongside him, his hand resting on Quentin's knee.

(Are you sure you are? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yes, I did." he said with a smile. "Dork." He pinched Jem's cheek like a grandmother would, smirking. He looked over his baby as he took a seat with him. "I don't have the outfit though, sorry." He pouted, chuckling soon after and resting his hand on top of the other dragon's.

(Yes. XD What, is your brain on it now?! GOSH. Nahh, I really was, lol. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

"It's okay, you can just dance naked for me, and I'll be satisfied," Jem purred, slowly looking to their hands, he smiled lightly, gradually shifting his free arm around the other dragon and cradling him close.

(Nawh, I was just wondering. xD

Been reading One Piece. Zechs was totally a pirate at some point. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Quen smiled broadly. "Alright, baby, I can do that." he cooed, settling against the man with a gentle exhale. "I'm just going to sit here with you for a little bit first.. It feels great to relax with someone you love."

(Who will we use after these two anyways? o: )

(Mmhmm. >> xDD

Omg!! I love One Piece. ;o; dfglkdfjgdfg. That's awesome. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

"Mm, as you wish," Jem purred, wrapping his arms around Quentin, he pulled the man against him, nuzzling him lovingly and nipping at him from time to time.

(I dunno, whoever. xD)

(xD

Yeah, it's pretty awesome so far. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Quentin smiled again and wrapped his arms around Jem's waist, snuggling up beside him. He quite enjoyed the affection, which he returned gladly. He was very gentle, and his mannerisms quite submissive. The male bathed his companion's neck with his tongue.

(... 'Sam' and Natrix then, maybe? XD)

(Omggg, Zechs pirate looks sexy in my brain. x)

What part are you at?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Jem chuckled a little at the other, holding his tightly against him, as he quite enjoyed the heat from Quentin's body.

(Lol, at first I was like 'Sam who?' XD

Sures. xD)

(Of course. ;D

Where you first learn that Luffy has a brother named Ace. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

(XDD Lmao!

Yay. c: I'm guessing my post?)

(dfgdfgfg *faints*

Ohhhhmygoddd I love Ace. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm

(Mmhm. xD)

(*Revives*

Yeah, he seems pretty awesome so far.

Just read an awesome scene where Luffy is all, "I couldn't beat him before, but I will now!' and Ace jumps from nowhere and cracks him in the back of the head. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Jamison had been recovering well, in fact with Darius' help he'd healed up faster than he would've. Currently, he was sitting up on his bed, reading. He looked like himself again since the swelling was gone but he was still pretty bruised up. The handsome creature was only wearing his boxers, but he was half under the covers anyways. His hair, which was growing, was a bit unkempt and stuck out in some places. He'd shaved, so there was no stubble on his clean face. His blue eyes were icy thanks to the loneliness he was feeling and the thought that he had no one that cared what happened to him. They would've come to get him by now, but they hadn't, had they? Therefore he had decided he was staying in hell. The castle had people that were nice enough.. hell, they'd taken care of him and talked to him and kept him company. He rose his eyes to the empty chair beside the bed, closing his eyes for a moment and thinking about Natrix, who seemed to visit the most. He liked it. And he felt he owed the Grimm a lot. He exhaled, putting a marker at the spot in his book before slipping off of the mattress. He moved stiffly, though not as badly as he had been, to bend over and dig through the bottom drawer of his dresser for a pair of pants.

(I can keep going if Natrix won't be coming into the room? Idk. xD)

(Thanks. c:

n_~ Fireee!!

Haha, I remember that. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 pm

"Planning on going somewhere?" Natrix asked, having stepped into the doorway while Jamison was poking through the drawers for some clothing. In one hand, which was elevated to shoulder level, was holding a large silver platter on which he had brought an arrangement of food for the two to share, all of which were foods generally associated with breakfast, such as pancakes, sausages, bacon, and bagels. Natrix loved bagels. He seemed to have the intention of making himself a bagel sandwich, as he had some mayo placed in a bowl on the tray.
"Though you could use something to eat," he pointed out, lowering the tray and resting it on a dresser as he did so, absently picking up a cube of cheese, he tossed it into his mouth, devouring it quickly before looking to the other man, "I haven't so much as eaten breakfast yet, so I got a little over zealous with what I tool from the kitchen," he pointed out, laughing a little to himself as he did so.

(xD)

( Yus. x3

Yeah, it was pretty epic. But he left as soon as he came. </3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 pm

"I was actually going to look for you." he pointed out, making a face as he pulled out his pants. With a soft noise he made his way back to the bed, pants in tow. "Thanks Nathan. You're the best." He smiled, laying the denim on top of the bedspread and walking to his friend. Jamison licked his lips as he looked at his choices. "You know, you have good taste." He lightly poked the man in the side, waiting for him to get what he wished before he made himself what he wanted. "Looks like enough food to feed an army, haha."

(It's not laced with drugs is it? XD Because Jamison's kinda ready for it if Natrix is. xP I dunno if it's too soon though.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next