Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm

"Mm, I know," Natrix assured, picking up an already sliced and toasted bagel. He went on to slap on a slice of swiss cheese, some bacon, fried ham, honey mustard and mayo, before placing the two halves together and taking a large bite out of it. He swallowed, chuckling at Jamison's remark, "Mm, well, I guess my eyes are bigger then my stomach," he teased.

(It's not. D:

Now I is hungry. @_@ Brb)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Jamison smiled again, watching the man with a fond look in his eyes. When the man was done he moved in, grabbing one of the larger pancakes. He lay a piece of sausage in the middle, then a piece of bacon, before putting some maple syrup on top of the meat. He rolled it up like a burrito, turning to eye Natrix. "Oh, are they now?" he chuckled, edging closer. He used his index finger to wipe some mayo from the corner of the man's mouth. He eyed him, wondering what kind of reaction he would get as he put his finger in his mouth and slowly pulled it back out. He was in the mood to explore Natrix apparently, whether just his mind or more.

(Not laced or not too soon? XD

mmk. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Natrix paused as Jamison reached out to touch his cheek, then licked mayo from his finger. He wondered if, perhaps, the man he had been tending to was interested in him, or if he were just being playful. Smiling, he forced a chuckle, trying to push all of his dirty thought from his mind - which was rather hard considering whom he was and all.

(Not laced. He be good boy, 'member? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm

The angel chuckled as well, taking a bite of his breakfast as he took a seat on his bed. He stretched, muscles very noticeable thanks to his lack of clothing. "I don't think I've really thanked you for saving me, Nathan.." he murmured, taking another bite. "I really owe you.. I'll do anything you want in thanks." Jamison smiled, continuing to eye Natrix.

(Lame, forgot what I was going to post. xD)

(Oh yes. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Natrix returned the smile, wondering just how far the other man would go in order to show his thanks. No. No. Bad Natrix. Don't let your mind go there. You said you were gonna change how yo- Aw damn, too late. Picturing him naked. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat, looking the other man over as he finished his sandwich and licked his fingers clean.

(XD)

(xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 pm

(XDDDD)

".. You ok over there..?" he asked, raising a brow before chuckling softly. "You're turning a bit pink." He shook his head, finishing his wrap in silence before eying his own sticky syrup fingers. "It's weird, you know.. well, you don't... but anyways.. It's weird not knowing who you are. What you are.." Jamison exhaled, staring at his toes as he began to suck his fingers.

(xDD)

(n_~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm

(;D)

"Y-Yeah... Fine..." Natrix managed, watching the other man suck his fingers, which shouldn't have turned him on, but of course it did. "You're an angel... You know that..." He whispered, shifting uncomfortably where he sat.

(Sleep. Work just called. Have to work from 11-7 tonight. x_x

See you later. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm

"I don't think so.." he mumbled, rising again and slowly walking towards the Grimm. He shook his head and eyed Natrix where he sat, holding his face in his hands after a few minutes. "No, no, no, you don't get it. I don't know if I should be wanting to push your buttons the way I do, wanting to get close to you.." He sighed, letting go of the man and looking away. "I'm confused."

(Oops, just killed it, huh? xP )

(Eww. x_x I sorry. <3 G'night.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 am

"Wellllllll," Natrix's voice trailed off, as if deciding how he should respond to such words. "You could always... Try whatever you feel like with me... To find out whatever it is you need to about yourself...."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:37 am

Jamison shook his head softly, sitting on his bed with a soft sigh. "I.. Uugh." he murmured, running his hands through his hair. "I don't know what to do.. Wait. Does that mean you.. want me to.. uh.. experiment with you? Why? Just for the fun?" He wanted to know if there was any attraction to him that the other man felt.

(I don't know what to have him say. XD *fails*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am

"Well you wanted to find out right? And... I certainly wouldn't mind whatever you wanted to do to me - or have done to you... Even while you were a swollen mass I knew you were a handsome devil..." He pointed out, his dark eyes looking over the angel as he did so.

('Hump me' generally works. XD

Or 'Let's play.')
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

Jamison smiled cutely, cheeks turning a bit pink. "Well.." he murmured, blue eyes full of excitement now. "It's a shame you ate breakfast.." he began, "but I think you can still get your money's worth from this all you can eat buffet. " He chuckled at himself, then sighed and lightly tugged his lip ring. "Nathan, I don't know what I'm doing.. anymore, I guess, so.. you're going to have to teach me. Or tell me what you want.. Regardless, let's do this, handsome."

(XD Mmk. Rofl.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 am

Natrix smirked at the other man, raising himself from his chair long enough to close and lock the door, before returning to sit, this time on Jamison's bed. Lightly, his hands caressed the other man's shin, running up and down until he felt comfortable with moving his hand closer and closer to the other man's crotch. He did so carefully, eying the other male for a reaction to these gestures, as if afraid he might lash out at him.

(They called me to come in an hour early... Not that I'll get to leave an hour early or anything...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 am

(Lol. XD Abusive Jamison.. that'd be scary. xP)

Jamison watched him, clearing his throat a bit uneasily. He bit his bottom lip softly while Natrix sat with him. The angel seemed to calm as the other man touched him. He began to relax, a soft shiver running through his strong scarred body. "Mm.." he mumbled. One of his hands moved to lightly touch his savior's face.

(.. Wow. Assholes. x_x You still looking for another job?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 am

(Yeah. xD)

Natrix closed his eyes as his cheek was touched, though not for along, as a smirk formed across his features and he leaned in towards Jamison, attempting to press a soft kiss to his lips.

(Yeah, I am...

Oh well. Gotta go finish getting ready and stuff... Bye...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 am

(Maybe he'll knock him around, if he likes it that way. XD)

Jamison's breath seemed to catch in his throat and he froze for a moment, watching at the man's face grew closer. And closer. And closer. He pushed himself forward to kiss Natrix hungrily while releasing a soft noise. He seemed to really like the feel of the other man's warm lips, and the fact that he could feel him breathing made him grow a bit too excited.

(I hope you find one soon. :c <3

Byeee.. T__T Good luck!)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am

(XD)

Natrix, taken aback slightly by the other man's actions, smirked against his lips, kissing him passionately for a few long moments before breaking the kiss. "For a confused person, you seem to know what you want," he teased, tickling under Jamison's chin as he did so.

(Tired. x_x

No telling when I'll be on today... Gotta work 11-7 again tonight...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm

(xDD)

He was really enjoying the kiss, and that was clear. Jamison, already panting just a bit, merely stared at him as the kiss was broken. "I, uh.. You've got nice lips." he mumbled, sticking his tongue out. "And you know how to use them." The angel smiled faintly and tilted his head to the side as his chin was tickled. It felt nice.

(Should Jamison be dominant? Or are they going to be like Tae and Nite?)

(Aww. :c *huggles*

Alright, rest well. (: <3 )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm

"Mm, you've no idea," Natrix whispered, leaning in towards the other man, he ducked his head under his chin and began to kiss at his neck, while one hand outstretched to stroke at the creature's fine body.

('Sup to you.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 pm

"I.. hope I'll get to find out then." he whispered, groaning softly as his neck was kissed. He shivered, pressing into the hand that traced his well chiseled muscles. His hand went up the back of Natrix's shirt, finger tips applying enough pressure to leave white trails.

(Idk. What do you think?)

(Off and on.. they just took mom to the hospital in an ambulance again.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 am

"Just say the word and you'll see true talent," Natrix purred in response, deciding to go for the gold, he reached out, grasping at the other man's crotch.

(Like Tae and Nite I guess? xD)

(D:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 pm

"I would very much like to see that." he assured as he stared into Natrix's eyes. As his crotch was groped he flushed a bit, groaning deeply.

(Mmk. (: )

(Off and on, have to cook. x_X)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 am

"Then... I'll show you..." Natrix purred, reaching down to the other man's waist, he began to undo the pants that Jamison had only recently put on.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 am

"Good.." he mumbled, smirking a bit. Jamison angled himself so that it was easier to get the pants off, eager to see what Natrix could do. He shivered slightly in anticipation.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 am

Natrix chuckled a little at Jamison, whom seemed all too eager to get to know him better. He easily removed the other mans pants, before easing a hand into his boxers, and pulling forth the man's member with a sound of delight. "My, my, what a big boy you are," he teased, leaning down to give the tip a lick as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:11 am

Jamison smiled firmly, quite proud of his member, as it seemed. His blue eyes watched hungrily as Natrix licked his length. A soft shiver of delight ran down his spine and he cleared his throat.

(Lame sorry rushed. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Natrix smirked up at the man, giving his member a kiss soon after, his eyes full of mischievous intent. Slowly, he lowered his mouth over Jamison's length, pushing it easily against his tongue and cheeks. It was clear that he was by no means a stranger to such antics.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Jamison groaned softly in pleasure, eyes rolling back. He slowly brought a hand up to lightly touch Natrix's hair. The angel, who's wings had began to gradually darken and deteriorate over the past couple of days, wasn't sure what to think of this, other than that it felt good, like he had hoped it would.

(Whenever you want to do something else just tell me. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:14 am

Natrix sucked contently on the other male's length, easily pushing all of it into his throat and mouth, before pulling off in order to raise his head to Jamison with a cocky smirk. 'What now, Samuel?" He asked, licking his lips as he did so.

(Anything we post will get a response like this for like, the next three days, regardless of what it is.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 am

Jamison's muscles tensed slightly and he seemed to pout as Natrix stopped. "That was.. amazing." he murmured, regretting how brief it had been. "I.. want to fuck you." His strong yet shaky hand gripped Natrix's hair and he pulled slightly, blue eyes alert and hungry.

(What did I miss? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next