Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 am

(Phone.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 am

(K.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 am

(I think Imma just post, howsat sound? *Bored*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 am

(Alrighty. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 am

(Back soonish. Gotta go help move something at sis's. >_<)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 am

(This is going to be a time warp a few months ahead, me thinks, so that I can use Syn. xD)

Dracula exhaled heavily, looking over the extensive blueprint lain out before him as he waited for everyone to be seated, catching the sound of music playing elsewhere in the castle, though ignoring it as he addressed his comrades.
"It seems like peace is a hard theme to keep," he pointed out, folding his hands over the blueprint as he did so, "Right now, a group of powerful dragons are ripping apart the face of the planet, attempting to build themselves a new breeding grounds that covers the entire earth." He told everyone, though most everyone knew what was going on already. "And we're not talking weak little dragons, or even strong dragons, we're talking, kings of all dragons, gods among dragons, super powerful dragons that aren't going to roll over and die from just any injury," he ranted, raking his hand through his hair to calm himself as he did so. It seemed the king of vampires was on the edge of a mental breakdown. "No mortal weapons can bring these things down, so we're going to have to fight with supernatural forces, which are harder to come by in this day and age," he added, giving a sigh as he did so.
"The demons say that if we could band together and slay one dragon, and find a suitable blacksmith, we could make each of them a powerful sword, that would be able to more easily pierce their hides, and additionally Taebien had reminded me of the famous Hart black magic that he can draw out and try to use, perhaps with his two brother's." He paused and though, contemplating continuing to speak, "I was visited by an angel while falling asleep in my chambers, archangel Raphael, whom told me that a heavenly weapon was being forged to help us, but only someone pure of heart can wield it, so I'm not sure whom among us would be best suited," he said, exhaling loudly as he did so. "I believe they will re-enforce us if we battle, though he did not speak of it, even now I sense the holy presence of angels close by."
He cast a weary glance at the blueprints before him, gesturing to them though no one was really able to see them, "I am having a dome constructed nearby that hopefully the dragons will not be able to penetrate. Those of us who cannot fight, or prefer not to, can seek refuge there, once it is completely, which should only take another day or two. Fortunately, the dragons are too far to reach us in said amount of time."
Taebien nodded his head a little, "Good to know, that if worse comes to worse, we have come back up," he absently remarked, clearly thankful that angels were lurking on earth, though he couldn't help but wonder how powerful they were. He knew there were very powerful angels in heaven, but assumed those watching over them were messengers waiting to alert their masters.
Wolfe nodded his head a little, though said nothing, simply wondered what use he would be in such a fight, as he really didn't have a lot of power in his arsenal.
Sage looked to her father, whom had still not forgiven her for giving her brother aid, "Do you think swords made from a dragon will be as useful as he thinks?" She quietly asked, brow rose a little.
"I hope they will be," Nokku simply mumbled, raking his fingers through his hair as he did so, which was long, silky, and as shiny as always.
Syn stood on the other side of his sister, his ivory hair barely reaching his chin, which he had cut once more to be jagged and rough looking, apparently uncaring of his appearance. He looked to Sage as she asked their father a question, waiting for the older demon to answer before adding in his own thoughts, "Dragon hide, dragon fang, dragon talons and dragon scales are all very powerful. A proper smithy, a demon, can also tie the spirit of the dragon to the sword for additional power, which we demons can tap into and add to our own strength." He pointed out.

(When I mention the demons, I mean to include Caine, iffin you want to, that is. Smile

And also, I plan for the weapon that the angels are giving to be for one of your characters. ;3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 am

(xD Lol mmk.)

Kai listened as the head of household spoke, eyes flickering some. At this time, he wasn't all that pleased to share a species with so few members. Dragons were becomming more rare, especially after the near apocalypse. He exhaled softly, rubbing his temples for a few moments, wondering why they couldn't catch a break from the hellish tendencies of the world. His happiness had been crushed. They'd been doing well until this.. Why couldn't it have stayed that way? "I'm glad we have wise allies once again.." he pointed out in agreement with Taebien, slowly motioning to the demons and then the roof, aiming thanks towards the heavens. "I'm with you, as always, Dracula, though I'm not sure how I'll fare in a fight with my own kind.." He licked a fang. It had been at least a century since he'd fought with talons and a mouth full of razorblades.
Tre leaned forward some, staring off into space while twiddling his thumbs. He had zoned out, most likely, but he was listening.
Caine leaned back against the wall, still not feeling like part of the group, even though he'd been with them a while. His tail twitched some while he thought, wondering if he knew a blacksmith that had enough skill to forge the weapon from the dragon. He narrowed his eyes slightly, as if calculating ways to kill one of the beasts. It would be tricky, but it wasn't impossible. The demon bit his bottom lip, holding in a cough as he tried to choke on his own spit. Smooth.

(I couldn't think of anyone else that would be there.. xD)

(Sure. ^_^

o: Awesome~ <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 am

"If we work together and can isolate a single dragon, I believe we can slay it," Dracula said, folding his hands before him once more as he spoke, "We could perhaps even send a dragon in to lure one out," Dracula suggested, licking his lips a little as he did so, craving fresh blood.
Syn cast a glance at Caine, observing the demon for a moment, he wondered how powerful the other male was, and if he would be any use.

(xD

Who do you think could weild it?)

(Mmk. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 am

(Heh, bait time. c: )

Kai nodded softly, exhaling. He sure as hell didn't want his boys getting anywhere near one of those dragons, regardless of the blood in their veins. "That is a good idea." he pointed out, examining his fingernails for no reason in particular.
Caine rose his eyes, staring at Syn for a few moments, before smiling faintly at Sage's brother. He then looked away, exhaling some. He was a powerhouse, but he was no royal. The male had skills, but he wasn't as good as the other three.

(Hmm.. Pure of heart? o: Ehehe.. Nite or Matthew. [: )

(^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:43 am

(Mmhm.)

"Yes, but it's risky business," Dracula pointed out, rubbing at his eyes a little as he did so, "There's no telling if the dragons would accept a stranger or not," he pointed out, exhaling as he did so.
Syn cast a glance at Caine once more, wondering if perhaps he should challenge the male to see who....
"Don't even consider it," Sage said suddenly, slying her eyes to look at her sibling, knowing full well what he was thinking, she smirked a little at his look of surprise, before glancing to their father.

(Mmk, well, whomever you want.)

(*Is drawing of picture of Sage, Nokku and Syn*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 am

(xD)

"True.." he murmured. "I guess we should try to think of some way to get closer to them.. maybe more than just a lure is required." He sighed, shaking his head. He wasn't sure what to do. Kai was slightly worried, honestly. Dragons were a formidable foe, that he knew.
Caine looked to them again, hearing Sage speak. The demon then exhaled and looked away once more, head lowered some. He could be rather reclusive some days, especially when all three of the others were together. He did enjoy talking to Sage, however.

(xD Heh. Poor Caine doesn't need to get beaten up again. XD)

(Whichever, lol. ^^)

(Awesome. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 am

Dracula nodded his head softly in agreement, "I'm not sure what more we could do," he pointed out, appearing more haggard and tired than ever. Clearly, all of the stress was taking a toll on him, the vampire didn't look healthy at all.
Haze stepped forth, bow his head politely to the others, "I apologize, but my master is not feeling well, this meeting should be brought to a conclusion so that he may depart to his chambers," the werewolf said, glancing to the vampire, who weakily protested, but soon gave in.
Sage watched Dracula with a frown. It was bad that he was not doing well, he was the one that kept everything together, after all. The demoness rubbed her arms a little, her eyes distant.
Nokku simply nodded and departed, eying Syn for a moment as he left, hoping that of all times, that the other demon wouldn't let him down now...

(He wouldn't beat him up, just challenge him and push him to his limits. XD)

(Mmk, well it's still up to you. xD)

(Yessus. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 am

Kai gave a soft nod. "I'll try think of something, my friend." he said softly, reaching out to gently rub Dracula's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Enjoy your rest." The dragon rose, bowing in respect before turning on his heels and slowly moving towards the door. There were a couple things he could think of, but neither would be all that pleasant.
Caine watched Nokku leave, exhaling and relaxing some. Slowly he moved towards Sage and Syn, gently nudging the female's shoulder. He was so strange when it came to certain things.

(Ah. xD Well then, maybe they should. o: )

(xD Nite I guess.. [: )

(^___^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 am

Dracula gave a slow nod, cringing a little as Haze helped him to his feet and guided him towards his chambers.
Sage turned her head a little as she was nudged, smiling some at Caine, "Hey," she greeted, eying the others as they left for a few moments, before turning her attention to him.
Syn continued to watch the other male, extremely curious as to how much power the other man had, to an extent that was almost obsessive.

(xD)

(Mmk.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 am

Caine ran a hand through his hair, biting his bottom lip before clearing his throat. "Would you.. join me for a cup of tea?" he asked softly, obviously slightly nervous. It was as if he had a crush on the female. Haha.

(What now? o: )

( :B )

( [: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 am

"Sure, I'd like that," Sage responded, bowing her head polietely as she did so, closing her eyes for a few moments.

(Dunno.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 am

"Awesome.." he murmured, smiling at her and wagging his tail. He was glad she'd said yes. Cain bowed in return, still wagging his tail and smiling.

(xD Hmm. Well, I don't know exactly how it's going down, so Idk either.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 am

Sage gestured for him to lead the way, noticing that her brother appeared rather impaitent and still seemed to want to challenged the other man. Heh.

(Meh, I'm too tired to think about it.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:44 am

Caine slowly followed her gaze to Syn, frowning some, before beginning to move towards the kitchen, as if to say 'not right now'. He had more important things to do~

(Lol. Well, I need to take a shower anyways, so you could go to bed, I could take meh shower and we could just continue tomorrow? ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:45 am

Sage followed Caine towards the kitchen, her orange eyes dancing as she moved after the other demon, turning her eyes down to his tail, she smiled a little, thinking it was incredibly cute.

(mmk, talk to you later. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 am

Caine exhaled softly, feeling her eyes on him. He smiled some, pleased. The male licked his lips while brushing his pretty hair to the side.

(Good night. ^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 am

Sage followed Caine obidently, walking a few feet behind him and continuing to eye his tail, apparently wanting to pet it or touch it or something. Weirdo.

(Now I go. xD)

(https://2img.net/h/i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/solacion/Commish-Christinacopy.jpg)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 pm

(Rofl. xD She can touch it.. someday.. [: )

(Pretty. c:
I need some anthro/human drawings, but for neopets. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm

(xD)

(^^

Well draw some. xD

*Trying to draw Syn's, Nokku's and Sage's wolf forms*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:28 pm

(Muwahahaha. Brainstorming time?)

( :3

I don't want to. XD I want to do some trades but people on deviantart are lazy and don't like me. >_<

C: I'll have to draw fanart whenever you're done~)

(Off and on, shizzle to do. ]: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm

(Yeah, I guess. xD)

(Ah. xD

Coo. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

(xDD Mmk. So, are they going to use bait? Or something different? )

( :C

^_^ Mmhmms~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 pm

(I'm not sure.

If they used Drake as bait, then that would be how he could get all tangled up in everything, but I don't think Kai would allow it.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:53 pm

(They could do it without telling Kai? Drake could be all 'my dad may be strong, but he's old now, and I don't want him to get hurt' or something. And if Dracula's still sickish, he could just be like 'eh, sure' or something? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

(Or Drake could have over heard and just go on his own accord? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next