Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 am

(I dunno, just tell me what to pick because I forget the options. :3)

(Never heard of it. Razz

Coo. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 am

(XD Idk either. >_< Either.. they pick him and he captures them easier(and has fun, depending on the way he swings. >o>), or he takes them by force. xD)

(Good. XD NEVER WATCH IT. c:

Yush. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 am

(Dude. Tala is his niece. <<

And by force sounds more like him. o_o)

(Fair enough. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 am

Drake licked his lips, holding the female close still. As he approached his target he easily rubbed himself against the other being, smirking some. With a few whispered words he had the male following closely behind himself and his fellow whore. It didn't take long for his long legs to carry him to the back, there he bumped a door open with his hip, leading their captive into one of the many kinky rooms of the club. "Here we are--- Lock the door."
The third party did so, looking over the two with a hungry gleam in his eyes. Heh.

(XD

Mmk.)

( ;D )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:33 am

"Mm," Tala purred as she was carried along, licking her lips a little as she eyed the other man, before looking back to Drake, "I wonder what he's interested in..." She murmured, licking his lips as she did so.

(Tell me when to summon Joaquin {Fuck ,I keep trying to say like Kai and Lee and stuff. XD}. Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 am

"Haha, if he watches long enough, we're sure to get him so horny he just.. can't handle it anymore." he purred deviously. "Mmnmm~" He licked his lips and leaned in to gently nibble her flesh. He has a biting fetish.. c:

(Mmk. xD (XD Lmfao.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 am

Tala arched herself into him, smirking as she did so, "Well set me down and let's get started," she whispered, her fingers groping at his chest once more.

(xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:46 am

Drake obliged, smirking some before setting her down as she wished. "Mm, this will be very pleasurable.." he purred, moving his hand to touch her boob for a moment. "Hahaha~"

(... I'm curious now... what way does Joa swing? O_o)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 am

"Yeah, well what are you waiting for, big guy?" Tala asked, smirking a little as she reached out to touch his crotch once more, this time fiddling with the zipper of his pants, "I know I'm ready to go, what about you, do you think you can handle me?"

(He likes girlies. Razz)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 am

Drake snorted some, eyes narrowing playfully. "I can handle you, Tala." he assured. "You've got to remember that I'm the wild one.. I'm a dragon~" He laughed, kicking off his shoes and then rubbing his hips into her. He reached around to squeeze her ass before exhaling and motioning for her to finish the job if she was going to undo the zipper.

(Mmk. ;3 Just curious.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:02 am

"Yeah, that sounds kinda kinky," Tala pointed out, undoing his pants and slipping open the zipper, she tugged his jeans down, as well as anything else that he may or may not be wearing. Smirking a little, she groped at his member, looking deviously to him.

(Razz)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:08 am

Drake licked his lips. "Well, you couldn't handle my true form, hon, I'm far too large for your human body.." he chuckled in a somewhat demented manner. He pressed himself forward, glad to be free of his jeans and leather thong. He watched her, grinning.

(^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:11 am

"Oh? Maybe we'll have to see about that sometime," Tala said, sticking her tongue playfully out at him as she did so, the female reached behind her, tugging at the strings of her top until it dropped to the floor. She then smirked at Drake, waiting for him to make his move.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:17 am

Drake snorted a bit, before smirking. "If you want to try.." he murmured. She'd fail. >_> There's noooo way in hell. But he'd allow her her fun. At least she'd get to see the real him. The stripper lowered himself, licking her nipples and nibbling soon after. "Mmmm.." he purred.

(He should show at the most akward moment. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 am

Tala smirked at his words, watching as he lowered himself she ran her fingers through his hair, "Ohhh, I like that," She murmured, eagerly pressing herself into him. Can you say nympho?

(I told you to tell me when to make him show. <<)

(Bed now, night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 am

Drake continued to please her with his mouth, nips becoming more liks bites every now and then. He liked her when she was working. No wonder Jem had sought her out after Treize. Nn. Treize.. The thought made him hurt a bit, though he focused on Tala to shut the other Hart out.

(I know. xD Idk when's the most akward though. I guess now'd be fine. xD)

(Good night. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am

(Mmk. <<)

Tala let out a soft moan, raking her fingers through Drake's hair as he bit her, she smirked sown at him, about to say something when the door opened, flooding the room with light that damn near blinded her.
Joaquin rose a brow at the sight before him, though snorted and smirked, "I came here for a Hart, but taking a Grimm is bonus," he pointed out, stepping towards them both, he continued to smirk, "Whatever you're getting to, you can do later, for now, you're coming with me," he pointed out, approaching them.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 am

Drake snorted at the noises she made, hands running down her body while he continued to entertain himself. As the door opened he hissed a bit, narrowing his eyes for a few moments. Swiftly the dragon moved away, fixing his pants and making sure to tuck himself away. "I don't fucking think so." he stated bluntly, pulling Tala back and flashing his fangs with a bit of a growl. He has a sexy growl..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 am

"Oh?" Joaquin asked, brow rose for a moment, though his face faded into a smirk, "Then I guess that means you don't know who I am." He said, chuckling light, he approached the two without fear, "Both of your father's fear me, and you, little Grimm, are nothing compared to your old man... I even have that grandfather of yours worried, not to mention the angels... The paranormal creatures of this world are all in a twitter, because of little old me," he said, snickering a little as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 am

Drake narrowed his eyes, glaring at Joaquin. So this was the man everyone was freaking out about? He didn't look so tough.. With another growl, the young male moved infront of Tala, standing tall. He didn't like being underestimated. "Tch, you're a fucking air head, Hart." he snapped, nails sharpening. He thought it was time someone popped him.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:36 am

"Yeah, and that's why everyone is afraid of me," Joaquin snorted once more, not seeming to be liking the young Grimm. He wondered if perhaps he should just kill him where he stood, but alas, he wanted to enjoy the young man's suffering. "Whatever you're thinking about doing, I promise you, it's a mistake."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:43 am

"Pff, not everyone." he said sharply, watching Joaquin cautiously. He licked a fang, weighing his options. Fight and get hurt, likely very badly.. or go and get hurt not as badly. Either way it sucked. But if he went along, maybe he had a chance of figuring out something that would help the'good guys'. "Fine.." His nails returned to normal and he exhaled, placing his hands on his hips.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:55 am

"That's a smart boy," Joaquin said, giving a wink, which teleported all three to Castle Hart. "Because you have no idea what you're dealing with, you should have stayed with Dracula," he pointed out, looking around the room as he did so, "I expected to only take the girl, so only this room has been... Prepared for a guest," he added with a smirk, "Which means you'll both be staying here until I decide what to do," he pointed out, turning for the door, he paused a moment, "And there's clothes in the dresser, put something on, wench." He added, before simply leaving.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 am

Drake hissed at him, watching as the scenery changed to that of the inside of Castle Hart. "You don't know how fucking bad it's getting in that castle.." he mumbled under his breath. With an exhale he shrugged and moved to take a seat on the floor, leaning back against the wall. "Well.. we're fucked." he stated simply.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:12 am

"Royally..." Tala murmured, moving to the dresser to get herself a shirt at the very least, she sighed and moved to the bed, giving a long exhale, "You really shouldn't back talk him, you know, you're going to get us into more trouble than we already have coming..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 am

"Heh, I don't fucking care.. as long as he fucks me up for what I say, not you. I mean, only thing I really care about right now is my brother. Other than that, my father and everyone else can piss off." He snorted. "I'd love it if Joaquin killed me. At least I'd get to go home." He shook his head, not even thinking about limbo at the moment. "What do you think he's going to do to us?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 am

"I don't know, I never met him before," Tala pointed out, raising a brow at him, "And all that cursing doesn't make you seem tougher," she then added, pulling her legs onto the bed with a deep sigh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:28 am

Drake sighed, turning his head away. "What? Do you have a problem with curse words?" he stated bluntly. He seemed to have turned on his cold shoulder, though it was likely because he was somewhat afraid and just needed someone to comfort him. Aw.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 am

Tala frowned slightly at the male, looking as if she wanted to say something to him for a moment, but she simply exhaled and crawled to the inside of the bed, slipping herself under the covers and shaking her head a little. Ass.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:39 am

(He just needs a hug. D:
xD)

Drake snorted some, mumbling to himself and pulling out his cigarettes. He plopped one between his lips and took a few deep huffs. His eyes held spots of scarlet, showing just how mixed up he felt inside.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next