Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 33 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 pm

(xP Hmm.. I wouldn't mind using Nal. Or Nite. Or anyone, really.. I dunno. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 pm

(Oh, you wanna play this game, eah?

Well I can go alllll day. :B

I was wondering about Kay and Zechs though, how do they keep in touch after the week is over? Or what happens to them?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm

(XD *smacks with newspaper* Bad. But I still love you. (:

Alright, we could use them? xD Zechs could visit and Kai could open a portal to wherever he is whenever.. they could like.. actually date I guess? XD They could also be kinda old fashioned and write letters. Wink Only that's probably a bit lame. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:51 pm

(@_@ Nuuuz. At least it's not the squirt bottle....

I was just wondering, because, you know, Zechs just was in a fight, so I assume he's injured too, and he'd probably seek Kai out, if only for comfort. They can do that if you want, Zechs will be away from time to time killing people or stuff, so yeahs. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

(XD Haha.

Well, Kai likely told him he was welcome to come to hell, so he could show up and Kai could flip and play nurse and luff on him. :3 Alrighty. ^^ Mr. Handyman. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm

(Mmk, I'll start a post.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm

(Kay. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Zechs grunted as the two angels manage to escape him, even when they had been the ones to initiate attack. Had he had the energy, he would have shaken a fist at them for ruining his perfect track record. He had missed the hit because of them, tarnishing his record, but also tipping off his target that there was a large bulls-eye on his back. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was too injured to stalk his prey, and bleeding too heavily to make it too far.

"Bastard angels, I hate your kind, always sticking your nose in other people's business. Some people actually have to make a living, not like you, who live in utopia without rent or need for currency... Ass holes..." He hissed, continuing on an angry rant, until he found himself out of breath, at which point he decided he would have to take refuge someplace for a while.

Unfortunately, there was no where around for him to do such a thing. All seemed hopeless, until he recalled an offer a friend had given him not long ago. He felt foolish to need to resort to using it so quickly, but there was little other choice.

Using the better part of his reserve strength, the half breed threw himself into hell, quite literally as his work open a gate was sloppy. He shuddered where he lay on the floor, face down in the throne room.

Slowly, he managed to hoist himself just enough to look around, hoping to god that Kai, or someone, was close enough to take note of his presence.

(Brb, shower.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Almost as soon as Zechs had hoisted his head up, his torso was forced back on the ground. Darius, though still weak, wasn't going to get taken by surprise again. He stared down at the man under his foot making no noise and asking no questions. Finally, after a couple minutes he backed off, still staring. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to startle an old man?" he asked, running a hand through his dark hair, which had scattered strands of gray. "You smell of Kai, faintly, but enough that I can say you're not here to start trouble.." He exhaled, calling for his middle son as he offered a hand to the half demon to get him up off the floor. "I apologize, I'm just sick of people showing up and trying to take over my business and kick my ass."

(Mmk. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm

A soft 'oomph' sound escaped Zechs as he was forced back to the floor, something that he had not expected, clearly, as his chin hit the floor hard, making the already injured creature hurt all the more. As the minutes ticked by, he grew more impatient and bitter for having been pinned by an old man, even if that old man was Lucifer. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to practice chiropracting without a license?" Zechs retorted, his already bad mood taking a turn for the worst.

He rejected to take Lucifer's hand, and instead rose on his own, something that took a great deal out of him, but for him, it was a matter of pride - even if he was bleeding through a gaping wound in his back, and a fractured nose, not to mention the various other cuts, bruises and scrapes he had obtained.

"Honestly, if I was going to take over hell, I would not be stupid enough to attempt it in this condition," he pointed out, raising one hand to cover the bloodied groove in his chest as he did so. He exhaled deeply, glancing around listlessly as he waited for Kai to show up.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Darius gritted his teeth, clearly not liking the attitude he was receiving. "You have no idea what people have tried, kid, so don't get a tone with me." he growled, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at the only door his son would come through. It seemed to him that Kai's taste hadn't improved, but maybe, just maybe this guy would be in a better mood after he was patched up. He eased himself into his throne and shook his head, making a face and rubbing his lower back. At least the devil had been nice enough to apologize.

Kai slipped into the room wearing only his pajama bottoms. His hair was messy from being wet when he'd settled down for a nap. A grin formed on his face as he spotted Zechs, but he soon froze in his tracks. All expression dropped from his face as he saw the handsome man he'd been thinking about since they'd parted was hurt. "Oh my.. Zechs, what happened?" he asked, stepping towards him and halting about a foot before him. He brought his hands up to gently rub his cheeks with his thumbs, frowning finally. "You poor thing..."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Zechs remained silent after Darius had spoken. Not out of respect or anything of that nature, mind you, but out of fear or a fight that would put an end to his miserable life. His gaze followed the old man's to the door, and he huffed impatiently, staring until Kai finally appeared, at which point he exhaled deeply in relief.

"Angels... I fucking hate angels..." Zechs uttered, tone as bitter as could be. He did not go into any more detail then that as Kai approached him, closing his eyes as the other man rest his hands on his cheeks.

"I didn't want to bother you, but this was the only place that I could think to go," he admitted, though inwardly believed that he had just wanted to return to hell to visit Kai, this time with a far less malicious purpose.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm

(Do you know of any good sites for watching movies for free? xD)

Kai continued to gently rub Zechs' cheeks, nodding softly in agreement. A mere handyman wouldn't get into a fight with angels, therefore he was left curious once again, though he said nothing because it wasn't his business. "We've found their feathers here often when bad things happen.. so I don't much care for them either." He listened to the man attentively, green eyes bright and full of concern. His hands slipped to take hold of the half demon's and he began to walk backwards slowly, leading Zechs towards his room and bathroom. "Never think that you're bothering me.." he pointed out with a soft smile. "I'm so happy to see you, I just wish you weren't hurt.. I'll fix you up though, handsome, and you can stay here as long as you wish." He paused to press a tender kiss to his cheek, a bit unsure of what level their relationship was on currently. It didn't show in his actions though, so yeah.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm

(Youtube? XD - If I can't find it there I usually go on an internet wide man hunt. XD

I've used this one before, but you might have to try a few links to find one that works on your computer http://www.movies-links.tv/ )

"Yeah, they're real bastards, always screwing somebody over, self righteous jerks..." Zechs bitterly hissed, voice as deadly as poison. He eventually let this faded into a sigh, however, as Kai took his hands and began to lead him elsewhere. He squeezed the other man's hands gently, allowing himself to be lead away from the mean old man that had knocked him flat on his stomach.

"I know it doesn't bother you, but it bothers me, having to show up all pathetic like in need of help," Zechs snorted softly at himself, shaking his handsome head somewhat sadly. In all truth, he was pretty broken up that his perfect streak had been ruined by two meddlesome angels. He could no longer brag about being the best, as he had been foiled. Exhaling once more, he closed his eyes, which reopened slightly as Kai kissed him.

(Food, bbs.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

(xD I hate watching them on youtube. dfgdfg.

Mmk, I'll try it, thanks. Very Happy )

"I bet you'll get to exact your revenge.." he said softly, raising a brow at the way the man's voice got. It was a bit surprising. "And I want to watch.."He soon found the scent of blood overwhelming and began to gently lick what had oozed from the man's nose. He stopped himself soon after however and cleared his throat. "Sorry about my father.. he.. well.. he's had it rough lately. He and his lover.. I'm sure you'll like him once he's cooled off, and once you're feeling better." He squeezed the man's hands in return as he lead on.

"Would you have come if you weren't hurt?" he asked softly, hoping the answer was a yes. Had he known about the ruined perfect streak, he would've thrown on a pair of the man's clothes, gotten a haircut, and worn a mask to go kill the guy, just to make Zechs feel better. Hell, he would've brought him the man's head on a silver platter and likely laughed about it. He kissed his cheek again and continued towards the bathroom, which was quite a ways down the hall.

(Mmk. (: Painting again. Razz )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

(Yeah, me too, but eah. xD)

"Oh, I will, it's just a matter of time," Zechs assured, arching a brows slightly at Kai's wanting to view such a thing, he shook his head some, "That's not something I would want you to see," he pointed out, while raking his fingers through his untidy, bloodied hair. He shrugged as Kai spoke of his father, "It's okay, I guess. If I had wanted to push him off I suppose I could have..." He commented, shrugging some as he did so.

"Yeah, I would have come, just not today. I had things to do, so I likely wouldn't been around tomorrow night, but eah, my schedules gone to hell now, so to speak..." He commented, coughing up a small amount of blood as he did so, luckily after Kai had kissed him and backed off a bit, so he didn't spray the other man.

(So, Zechs. Should he be Liam's other child that he neglected to mention? XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Kai gave a simple nod, as if to say as the man wished. He made a slow turn, ass bumping against the bathroom door. He reached back to open it and backed in, still staring at the half demon. "He would've gotten mad, but since this last time that we had a catastrophe he wouldn't have been able to do much. Hell's gate was ripped open from the inside and he got very weak.. He can't even transform anymore.. It's sad." He sighed and shook his head.

"Then this shouldn't bother you.." he assured, smiling softly at the handsome creature before himself. "Aww.." Kai brought a hand up to wipe Zechs' mouth, halting in the middle of the large bathroom. "Would you like to bathe? Or do you want me to just use a damp cloth?"

(Sure. XD
Ohh, what ever happened to Aiden and Wolfe? XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Zechs blinked somewhat, "Something ripped it open from the inside? I guess I'd probably want to escape hell too... That is, unless I got to stay with you," the half breed added, giving a bit of a wink as he did so.

Closing his eyes some as Kai rubbed the blood from his mouth, Zechs pressed his face gently into the other man, still not used to the affection, which he appeared to enjoy. "Mm, I do love the thought of you washing me all over by hand... But the choice is yours," he assured, licking his lips some as he did so.

(Aww, now Remy's going to feel worst for what she did. D:

Mmk. XD

I dunno, lots of gay skirt sex? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

"Oh, it's a long story." he assured softly. "Let's just say that the things we have around here aren't usually strong enough to do that much damage.. this one's special." He stopped there, smiling largely at Zechs' words. "Well aren't you adorable.." His voice became a soft purr.

He wiped his hand on his pants before returning it to Zechs' cheek which he stroked again. Kai pressed a kiss to his lips this time, nodding after. "I'll use a rag then.." he said softly before moving to his towel cabinet. He lay a towel over the nice rug and picked up a nice washcloth. "Alright, handsome, would you like to strip for me?" He waved a hand and a large bowl floated into the room from the kitchen, settling itself in his hands. He filled it with warm water and set it down, watching his patient all the while.

(xD Aww. She shouldn't. Razz It was the eeeevil, not her~ Plus He's getting some strength back, and he and Liam's escapade will make it all better. ^^

xDD

XD Rofl. Wolfe happy then? Since I think Aiden kinda moved in, or at least is there waiting when Wolfe comes home. o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm

"Mmm, I see," Zechs whispered, though quickly lost interest in such conversation as Kai complimented him. "I's like to think I am," he responded, a half smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.

"Mm, would I ever," Zechs whispered, pulling off what was left of his shirt, he simply tossed the tattered garment into the trash. He watched as Kai made a bowl hover into the room, a brow arched slightly for a moment, before he undid his belt buckle, which was in the shape of a demonic bat, a symbol of a certain association that he belonged to. He allowed it to fall to the floor, followed quickly by the remainder of his clothing, most of which was blood, torn and useless as well. Now naked, he lowered himself onto the towel, licking his lips in excitement.

(She's still gonna feel bad about it. xD

I suppose Wolfe is, and I guess Aiden did so that he doesn't scare Wofle again. xP)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 am

"Well you don't have to think so, because I'm telling you you are.." he pointed out softly, easing himself into a kneeling position on the floor. He watched Zechs undress with a pleased smile, eyeing the belt buckle curiously. "Hmm, what's that from, handsome?" he asked, dipping the rag into the water and gently wiping at the man's face. He would start there and work his way down, of course, and when he got to a certain spot he'd have a bit of fun. "It looks oddly familiar.."

(xDD Lucifer: :/ *hugs her*

Yeah, and because he wanted Wolfe to get used to having someone be there when he got home. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

"Good to know," Zechs whispered, scratching the unwounded side of his chest as he did so, the male cast a sidelong glance at his belt buckle from where he sat. "Heh," he said, while reaching around for his pants in order to get his cigarettes and a lighter. He did smoke, but very rarely, so a pack could easily last him a month or longer. "My current employer gave it to me, I've worked for him in the past and he seems to think that I'm on his side or something..." He pointed out, snorting as he lit up and took a puff. He paused, deciding that he should tell Kai at least a little more, he deserved that much at least, "They call themselves the Black Plague or Black Death, something like that. I forget exactly..." He said, cigarette hanging out of one side of his mouth as Kai washed his face.

(Remy - I sorry. T_T *Hugs*
Liam - So sweet. :3

Yessums. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

"Mm, yes, it is." he purred, continuing to lightly wash the man's face while he listened. He eyed the bat again, trying to piece together where he'd seen it before. In all truth, he'd seen it when he'd been killed, but his memories of the incident where quite fuzzy. "I've never heard of them, but they don't sound like a good bunch.." Kai leaned in to kiss the vacant side of his mouth while the rag slipped down to gently rub Zechs' neck. "What do they do..?"

(Haha, Thane needs to be used in a plot too. xD)

(Dari: 'S ok. :3 I don't hold it against you. *pats her back while they hug*

n_n)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

Zechs tilted his head back slightly as Kai washed his neck, blowing a puff of smoke above his own head as he did so. "They don't do much anymore, from what I know," he said, closing his eyes for a few moments, he shifted where he sat. "Most of their members were killed a long time ago - way before I became involved. The guy who runs it pretty much only has one thing on his agenda," he added, giving a snort, he shook his head at the thought of the vengeful bastard that kept hiring him for jobs here and there.

(Yep. x_X)

(Remy - I'm still sorry though. :c *Snuggles her sorta step dad* But don't worry, I'll make it up to you. I'll protect hell. c:

^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 am

Kai watched the smoke with mellow eyes, wondering what kind of work it was regardless. "What's on his agenda? Or does he consider you close enough to tell such things?" he asked, clearly interested in such things. He proceeded to lightly wash the wound on the other man's chest, dipping the rag in the water from time to time.

(xP What's he doing again? After Tae, right? o: )

(Lucifer: Aww, I'd really appreciate that, my dear. (: *holds close*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am

(Ugh, fucking touch pad keeps making me click out and makes me backspace on the page. :/)

"Tch, he doesn't need to tell me, I already know. Everybody under him does." He pointed out, laughing as he did so, making it obvious that he thought his employer was an idiot. "Now, I'd tell you, if I could, but the man has a temper, and he'd try to kill me for sure if I let word get around," he pointed out, laughing once more.

(Yup.)

(Remy - :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 am

( ): )

Kai frowned softly, unsure what to say. He looked a bit disappointed but didn't press on with the matter. His hands halted on the wound, one reaching for a bottle of an odd looking green liquid. He splashed some onto the wound. It would deliver a cooling sensation before accelerating the healing process somewhat.

(Lame, sorry. Watching Sherlock Holmes. xP)

(Muwahaha.)

(Darius: n___n)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 am

"Sorry, sexy, but you understand, don't you?" Zechs asked, leaning in towards the other man and he smeared the green stuff on his chest, he pressed a kiss to Kai's lips.

(S'okay.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.." he mumbled, sticking his tongue out as the other man leaned forwards. He returned his eyes to his work but paused as he was kissed. Kai exhaled against his lips, pressing himself to meet Zechs and tenderly stroking his flesh. "God, you feel so right.." he murmured more to himself than the half demon. He hadn't felt like any other relationships were a good fit, especially not this early on. The only other person had been Dahlia, but she was dead now.

(I gave up on it. xD It was being like the forum.. :< )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 am

Zechs gripped Kai by the hair, having long discarded his cigarette, pulling him in for a deeper kiss before releasing him entirely and slouching back against the tub. He licked his lips softly, smiling. "You taste wonderfully," he commented, while scratching his abdomen.

(:c)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next