Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 33 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:49 am

"Whenever... I would liek to get it over with, though," Jemessis admitted, giving another of his sheepish smiled as he did so.

(Bed now, night love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 am

He nodded softly, stepping into the living room and taking a seat beside Jemessis. ".. Before we go.. c.. can I get something out of my system, please?" he asked, seeming somewhat unsure at the moment. He wanted to give him a kiss.. mmhmm.

(Good night. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

"Er, sure, go for it," Jemessis said, giving his shoulders a soft shrug, he watched his brother curiously, wondering what the other man was going to do.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 am

Drake gave a nod, pulling Jem in by the coat to deliver a loving, passionate kiss to his lips. He held Jem there for a little while, eyes slipping shut as he felt better after doing so. "Alright.." he murmured, releasing his twin and looking away for a moment. "Thanks.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 am

(I fo sho wants to use their mum now. :C )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 am

Jemessis, stunned by the kiss, after Drake's previous remark about not doing what they had used to do, gently returned the kiss that his twin pressed to his lips, glad to know, that at the end of the day, at least one person loved him. "Alright... Care to make the journey to hell now?" He asked.

(Mmk, you can. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 am

Drake smiled faintly, having enjoyed himself and the taste of his twin. "Mm, yeah, I'm ready.." he pointed out softly, taking Jem's hand again and prepairing to take them home. His eyes slipped shut and he took a deep breath, murmuring something under his breath as he exhaled, teleporting them into the castle.

( Very Happy )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:01 am

Jemessis closed his eyes as he was teleported to hell, at which point he began top wonder where exactly in hell his father and grandfather were. Hmm.

(I have a seven hour workbook to do tonight because no one told me it was due tomorrow, so yeah, don't expect me to post much, 'cept when I'm on break. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 am

Drake looked around for a moment, wondering too where the men were. He thought he could hear their voices being carried down the hall, thus he shifted towards the sound, eyes flickering.

(Alright. D: Good luck! <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:23 am

Jem followed behind his brother, walking just a tad slower with his twin, due to the fact that he was hesitant to tell anyone of his state.

(Lol, everyone comes looking for me when I'm actually doing work. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:11 am

Drake led his twin right to their father, whom was in a heated argument with Dominiq. Apparently, someone had said something offensive to the other. After a few moments of glares and growles, they both calmed, Dom first of course. The eldest brother shook the younger's hand like the business man he was before eyeing his nephews and smiling.
Kai ran a hand through his hair, clearing his throat with a faint smile. "Hey boys." he said, voice strong yet loving as always.

(XDD Nice.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:47 am

"Hey dad, uncle Dom..." Jem greeted, giving them both a smile, that was clearly forced and suggested there was something more to their visit then to simply see the family. Jem looked around the room for a moment, clearing his throat slightly, "Yeah, you... Might wanna sit down for this... I have something to tell you..." He murmured, his beautiful green eyes, which was still filled with lingering sadness, eying his relatives.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 am

Kai blinked, though took his son's advice, seating himself in a chair that was up against the wall. He watched, worry contorting his face the longer he had to wait for his son't news. He glanced to Drake, before Dom, who leaned against the wall and watched curiously.
Drake edged towards Jem, draping an arm over his shoulders. It was funny, Kai thought they might finally 'tell him' about their relationship. Even that would be better than what was coming..

(Good night. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 am

"Well... I'm dying," Jem simply blurted out, unsure of how else to put it, "My liver is dying, my lungs are filled with cancer..." He added soon after, standing alongside his twin and looking between everyone in the room.

(Night. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Kai's eyes slipped shut and he pressed his fingers against his temples, as if hoping it was a dream. "You're.. dying, Jem?" he whisperes, staring at his son with a bit of a frown, the majority of which he tried to contort and hide faces.
Drake held his twin close, stroking him softly.
Dominiq set his drink down, embracing his nephews with open arms. Poor boys.. always facing hardships..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:47 pm

"I'm dying," Jem confirmed to his father, watching the man as he simply stood back. He frowned softly, feeling a little hurt that his father seemed more stressed by the fact then saddened by it. Swallowing a hard lump in his throat, he hugged his uncle, laying his head gently against Dominiq with a tortured sigh.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Kai wasn't stressed by it, he was quite sad actually. The point of pressing his thumb and pointer finger to his temples was to hide his watering eyes and provide a small amount of comfort to himself. It was odd, yes, but he'd learned that the pressure points there sometimes helped him. He rose, hand dropping to his side as he moved to his family. He stood in front of Jem, weathered face turning from its contorted neutral to an all out sadness. "Jemessis.. Oh son, come here.." He snaked his arms around the younger man, pulling him into a strong yet gentle hug while both Dom and Drake backed off for him to do so.

(I hadn't meant for it to sound like he was stressing. XD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Jemessis rubbed at one of his wrists, which was aching terribly and feeling weak. As his father approached him, he stared with sad eyes, watching the movements of the other man. As his father hugged him, he easily returned the affection, his face buried in the man's shoulder, "I'm sorry I wasn't a better son." He whispered, closing his eyes.

(Whoops. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Kai shook his head softly, holding him close. "Jem, don't worry about that.." he pointed out. "I love you.. you're my son, and I don't want you to feel bad for anything.." He kissed his forehead. "Despite the things you've done in the past, I'm proud of you." He smiled faintly, though his face was still full of sadness.

(xDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:58 am

"I love you to dad, but... I never really amounted to anything. I mean... I have so many regrets now. I wish I could have been more productive in my life, and that I didn't waste so much time chasing the impossible," he whispered, leaning himself into his father. He once more appeared to grow rather tired all of a sudden, as though he were straining to hold back his emotions.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Kai shut his eyes, still holding his boy tight. He was even more saddened by Jemessis' words. He'd die full of regrets. The man didn't want to think about it.. "I'm sorry Jem.. I should've done more to get you where you wanted to be.." he murmured, exhaling sadly. He noticed Jem's sudden change, thus he cchanged the subject. "I think you should rest for a bit, son."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Jemessis began to lightly nuzzle his father's chest, as he had done when he was sad or lonesome as a child. "It's not your fault, dad," he whispered, exhaling loudly as he snuggled his old man. He paused at his father's word, though slowly nodded his head. "Alright..." he murmured in agreement, obviously feeling the wear.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:06 am

Kai smiled faintly, reminiscing as he held his boy. He felt like it was.. but he wouldn't respond. "C'mon, I'll tuck you in.. just like old times, yeah?" He sJem's hair lovingly, staying strong for the boy in hopes of keeping him strong too.

(Lame.. T_T)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 am

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Jem admitted, giving a soft smile as he slowly lifted his head. His expression turned neutral, but he had an air of hopelessness about him. He rubbed gently at his eyes, sniffling softly as he began to move to his old bedroom.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 pm

(I had a weeeeird dream last night.. It was soo CSI, only the guy was one I made up.. He went to question a guy at this lady's mansion and the guy like.. kissed Jack(I names him 'cause I'm writing it all down.) and ran away while he took his shirt off. Jack chased him, not just because he's bi or whatever, and they wound up somewhere secluded and had some funz. After they left and Jack's partner Alexis saw them buttoning up/putting their shirts back on and flipped/ran and he chased her but the home owner came back and was all '... cop' and kinda snickered then I woke up. D: Idk what the fuck. I guess it's cause I think the new guy's hot/am sleep deprived. -_-; )

Kai smiled too, glad the boy thought so. He followed his son, pouting as he heard him sniffling. The sad father pulled his child into another embrace as they walked. Why'd he have to lose him? He didn't want to think about not having Jem around anymore.. things would be so strange..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:57 pm

(... Okay then.... I tried to follow it, I swear, but it just didn't work. x_x;)

As he was being hugged again, Jem forced a small smile, in some attempt to help cheer his father up. He felt no better, however. He could feel death lingering over him, counting down the time until he was to die. He over dreamed of the final count down. Of the grim reaper standing over him, holding up four skeletal fingers, and slowly bringing them down, ticking off the last few seconds of his life. And then darkness. Nothing. Just as it would be when he died....
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 am

(XD It's ok. *fail* An in the closet CSI that I made up went to question a guy and wound up fucking him or something along those lines, to put it simply. I'm writing it as a story though, and I want to use him on here. xD; Even though he wouldn't fit since he'd be mortal..)

Kai sighed softly, sensing the dark cloud looming around Jem. "Well, kiddo, you should have Quen come visit tomorrow, hm?" he said as he opened the door for them both. It was the same as it had been when Jem moved out. He hadn't had the heart to change it, the same for his wife's room. "He can stay, if you want, for as long as you'd like him to.." He wanted to cheer Jemessis up somehow, but he wasn't sure what to say.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 am

(XD Ah.)

"Nawh, I don't want him to see me like that," Jem said, giving a shake of his head. "It's all going to go downhill from here, and I'd like as few people as possible to witness it."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 am

(Chaaa. XDDD)

Kai gave a soft nod, frowning faintly at his son's words. He wondered which would hurt Quen more, seeing the degenerating health or not being able to see his man at all. He shook his head softly, looking to the side. "Alright.." he murmured, clearly still in thought. He stepped into Jem's room, running a hand through his hair as he looked around, reminiscing.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 am

(xD)

Jemessis also entered his bedroom, blinking slowly as he looked around. He moved to his dresser, picking up an old toy, he exhaled a little. Feeling depressed..
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next