Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 18 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm

The man smiled faintly, moving to her and nodding. "Of course." he said softly, running a hand through her hair and leaning in to gently kiss her lips. "You don't have to ask me about things like that." Abel snaked an arm around her waist, as if to say he was ready to start walking to the room.

(XD Lol. )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Remy's lips twisted into a smile as he placed a kiss on them. She gave her head a gentle nod, pressing her hip to his as he wrapped an arm around her, "Alright," she murmured, beginning to slowly walk towards his bedroom.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

He smiled as well, glad that it had made her do the same. Abel walked with her, eyes going to her before the area in front of him, making sure he didn't run into anything. He pushed the door to his room open with his foot, licking his lips randomly.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Remy allowed him to lead her to his room, a small smile over her face.

(I has a lurker...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

(Ahh kay. O: *goes and gets coffee from the kitchen*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm going to feed the horses then probably start on the other post? O:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

(He sat down up here and is watching TV. x_x

*Plays Wajas*)

(Mmk.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:13 pm

(Who? XDD

><)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

(My brother. xD

What? I love the Bane's, they look all vicious. XD *Started an army of them* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm

(Ah. xD

.. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm

(Yeah. @_@

I have a male one named Natrix that I'm breeding with... Well, everything I can. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm

(XDDD ROFL. Niiice.

.. Breakage is actually a word. O_o I didn't know that.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

(I thought so. XD

Neither did I. Surprised )
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm

(XDD What's he look like?

Hehe. c: )

It was surprisingly chilly out now, which made Nal glad he’d brought a jacket to the gas station. He’d walked from his father’s apartment, having intended on bringing back some food and drinks. The young man had already been delayed thanks to a minor set back. He’d forgotten his cash so he’d had to go back to the building. It was kind of funny, the way the trashy woman behind the counter gave him some money to use. She scared him a bit, so he’d taken it without arguing.
Now, he was headed back home, holding the good sized paper bag in his arms as he listened to his footsteps echo around him. Everything seemed calm, the night was docile.. Crack. He yelped, dropping the bag and going to his knees. He gripped his arm, eyes watering from the searing pain in his wrist. “What the?!” He looked around, registering the fact that his wrist hadn’t broken from the weight of the store goods. He was scared, because there was only one thing he could think of that could do that without physical contact.
Dark laughter surrounded the boy and he shuddered, turning to see a man standing a few feet away from him, smirking. “I’ll be damned.. So you’re the bastard son, eah? I was looking for Joa, but..” Lucien took a step forward, though was knocked back slightly as he was hit by a good number of assorted cans. The one to his head was what forced him back, but one glance showed that that was a bad move on Nalthiel’s part. He didn’t care, however, he was already running, in a direction that wasn’t towards where his father lived. This man wasn’t who he wanted to pay a visit. “Hmm, well now.. You‘re not very smart..”
Nal bit his bottom lip, running as fast as he could without daring to look behind himself. He was doing good, until something heavy hit him square in the back and he landed on his face. He opened his eyes, body feeling too weighted to move. “Uugh..” he groaned, gritting his teeth as he felt the sharp pain of a boot heel digging into the area of his back just between his shoulder blades. “Why don’t you get up.. Show me what he‘s taught you..” It was a command, not a request. The foot was removed, but now the toe landed a hard kick to his ribs. He cried out, sure that he felt some breakage.
Lucien snickered, taking a couple steps back and allowing him to rise. He couldn’t help but think how fun this would be. Making him fight for his life.. “Hah.” He stepped to the side, dodging a punch from the only hand Nal could use. “I meant with your powers, boy.” he growled, aggressively punching Nal in the face. It was obvious that Nalthiel was thrown off by the blows to his head, which made it all the easier. Or so he’d thought, until Lucien was knocked over by a picnic table. He laughed about it, pushing the table from himself and looking around. The boy was running again, still leading him further from Joaquin.
“I’ve had enough of your running..” he pointed out, grinning as he heard the loudest cry yet. “Try to get away with a shattered knee..”

Try as he might, Nal couldn’t protect himself. He used what power he could to throw things at his uncle, but he wasn’t experienced enough to take on the man. In the end, he was merely broken, bleeding, and struggling to keep his eyes open.
Lucien laughed again, admiring his handy work. He’d been sitting, writing something and watching Nal squirm and cry on the grass. He rose, setting a simple piece of paper down beside the hurt young man that read Joaquin, it’s a shame you’ve had a change of heart. I would’ve liked to have returned home, but seeing as you destroyed it.. Hah. I tried to find you, but I ran into your boy first. I think he’s learned not to fight his Uncle Lucien.. Say hello to our brothers for me.. “Good bye, nephew.” he stated simply, walking away and into the darkness.

(I reread it and was like.. huh.. Idk.. xD I don't really like it but I hope it works. ;3; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 pm

(http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=4134163 - Thas mah boi. xD)

"Fuck my life." Joaquin blurted out as he searched his apartment. Usually, he was searching for his remote or something, but now, he had his kid gone. "Great. Where the hell did he go? I told him not to wander around," he grumbled, grabbing his jacket and exiting their small living quarters.
He was not entirely sure where he should search. Where would the boy have gone? After searching for some time, he knew what he had to do, as hard as it was on him, he had little other choice.
Joaquin leaned his back to a street lamp, closing his eyes as his mind scanned every mind around him, searching for the familiar patterns of his son's mind. He expanded his search, his mind jumbled with the thoughts of thousands of people, yet he managed to rifle through them all and find they boy.
Reopening his eyes, which remained dazed and glazed over, her ran in the direction that he sensed his boy's brain waves. He was worried as he ran, the waves felt weak. He grit his teeth, hoping the child was okay.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:06 pm

(I have to register to look. -_- *sighs* Will do shortly.)

(Haha, he kicks Professor X's ass. xD)

The aura around the park screamed death, even though he was merely on the doorstep. The grass was stained red, and his ever paling frame added to the dramatic sight. There was no one around to help him, and it didn't seem like anyone was coming either. Nalthiel's chest heaved as he lay, struggling to calm himself and stay awake at the same time. He was so tired, and he didn't feel well at all. It wasn't just that he had various broken bones and was bleeding, but his head felt like it was going to explode. That really bothered the young man. The pressure hurt so much worse than his throbbing joints and the bruises. Was this going to be his end? So soon? Oh well.. he'd hopefully saved his father a lot of trouble, and that made him feel a bit better about the situation. "Uugh.." he muttered, shifting as much as possible to put less weight on his most hurt areas. He bit his bottom lip, shutting his eyes as he began to finally give in to the factors making him want to just give up already.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 pm

(Oh, I didn't know that. :c)

(Tenfold. xD)

Joaquin ran flat out, making a mental not to get into better shape as he did so. He already felt damn near ready to collapse, but he continued to run towards his boy, swallowing a hard lump in his throat as he went.
As he got within eyesight of the young man, he frowned, slowing and sliding to his knees alongside him, panting heavily and dark eyes filled with worry.
"Nalthiel?" He asked, voice demanding some sort of response from him, he reached out to gingerly touch the boy's frame, trying to make him respond.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 pm

(xD It's ok.)

(Hell yes.)

His weary eyes fluttered open, and he stared dumble at Joaquin for a few moments. "D.. Dad?" he whispered, finally realizing who it was. "I.. I l-led him away.. he.. uugh.." Nal groaned, shutting his eyes again. "So tired.." His head lolled to the side and he shuddered. He was fading, likely into a deep sleep that would last.. well, it would be hard to tell. His conciousness was slipping away from him. It was clear that he would pass out shortly.

(Lame, brb. ><)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 pm

"What?... Who?" Joaquin asked, though realized that the boy would not likely be able to respond. He became incredibly fearful that the by would die, and he frowned as he stroked some hair tenderly from his face,"Nalthiel, please don't die... I love you... I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me," He whispered, slowly lifting the male into his arms a little more so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

He weakily tapped the note with his bloody finger, a final attempt to communicate, as soon after he merely buried his face in his father's chest, passing out as simple as that. It wasn't long after that the sound of sirens could be heard and an ambulance raced through the city streets towards them. The paramedics lurched from the back of the iron least as it slid to a stop, carrying a stretcher towards the two. Apparently someone had phoned it in.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

(I forgot about the note. xD)

Joaquin took the note, scanning it quickly, he glanced around as the paramedics came, wondering if he should leave the boy, track down his brother, and kill the bastard. He soon sighed and shook his head softly, knowing that he would have to stay with Nalthiel for a while, or he would feel even worse then he already did...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

(XD)

Can I ff to him like.. waking up in the hospital and freaking out? XD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Sures.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm

How long had he been out? A good a week or so, maybe? Nal still looked like hell, even though he was healing up. He hadn’t opened his eyes once, however, or moved, really. Today was different, however. Things had began floating around the room, the doctors had put a big sticker reading ‘quarantine’ in all caps on the door as well. They didn’t want anyone walking in and getting hit by a chair or some contaminated needles.
His heart, which had kept a steady weak beat, had a high spike, causing the machine to beep and alert the staff that something strange was going on. Nalthiel gripped his sheets, gritting his teeth for a moment before he opened his eyes and sat up, everything in the air falling with a crash to the tile floor. He cried out though silenced himself soon after, a hand resting on his rib cage. He looked around, obviously scared because he had no idea where the hell he was.
The young man eyed the machines around him, realizing that he knew this was a.. hospital? Right? He mumbled some soft curses and lay back down, staring at the ceiling with a confused look all over his handsome though bandaged face. The doctors would likely be in any minute.. Along with whomever else decided to stick around.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Joaquin had stepped away from the room, long enough to get himself some coffee and to wolf down a sandwich, before making his way back towards his boy's room. He exhaled deeply, sipping at his coffee as he shifted down the hall.
He had no fear of flying objects, had he the will to, he could completely negate his son's powers, after all. Easily, he slipped into the room, noticing the boy was still laying down, he sighed and sat himself down, taking small sips of coffee.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Nal's eyes trailed to the man that entered his room, and he blinked, choosing to say nothing because he didn't know who he was. He blinked again as a doctor cautiously peaked in the door, making sure nothing was airborn. He stepped inside, moving to the beeping maching and pushing a button to shut it up. He shook his head, looking to Nal's face, though pausing as he saw those brown eyes giving him a deer in the headlights sort of stare. ".. You're awake?" he asked, sounding more like he was questioning himself. He leaned in, moving his finger before Nalthiel's eyes and making sure he followed it. "I'll be damned.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 pm

"He's... Awake?" Joaquin asked, setting down his coffee he rose, peering down at Nalthiel. He rose a brow at the boy, "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked, furrowing his brow a little in frustration.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 pm

"I.. didn't know..?" he whispered, wishing hs could shrink into the bed and just dissapear.
"Hold on, Mr. Hart. I don't think you should ask him much.." he said, looking to Joaquin for a moment. He returned his attention to Nal. "I wouldn't rush him, he might not be sound just yet."
Nalthiel looked away from them, confusion showing in his eyes most of all.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

"Well, he should at least know that he's awake..." Joaquin murmured, slowly sitting back in his chair, he frowned as he picked up his coffee and began to drink from it once more.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 pm

"I didn't know I was supposed to tell you." he stated, narrowing his eyes and shooting the expression Joaquin had given him right back. "I don't know who you are, why would I know to tell you I was awake?"
"Ok, calm down kid." the doctor said, purposefully standing in the man's line of sight. "Do you know your name?"
Nal twitched, glaring at the doctor. "No. I do know that you need to get out of here, doc, because I don't like you. Regardless of my mental state, I am not a child, and you don't want to piss me off." He was serious, and the doctor picked that up, thus he slowly moved towards the door. "Heh."

(It's about to storm at meh house.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next