Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 17 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:30 am

He leaned into her touch, smiling faintly as he enjoyed the warmth of her hand on his slightly cool face. "Ah? Well, I tell you what.. I'll answer one question for you, right here, right now.." he said, eyes flickering as he wondered what she would want to know.

(xDDD Don't worry about it. <3

Thank you. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:33 am

"Only one?" Remy asked, continuing to stroke the side of his face as she thought, "Well, alright then. I'll ask what I've been wondering the most... What are you?" She asked, leaning against the side of the bathtub, and thus leaning in closer to him, as she did so.

(:3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am

"For now, yes.." he stated, smirking at her. He nuzzled her fingers, shutting his eyes for a moment. As she spoke, Abel opened them, scarlet flickering. ".. I'm cursed.." he murmured, face growing serious. "I used to be a.. well... an experiment, really. I.. I did a lot of bad things thanks to what happened to me.. but Darius Grimm and a couple other people saved me. I guess you could call me a monster, because when I transform, that's basically what I become.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:48 am

"What do you transform into?" Remy asked, as the question she had asked before did nothing to solve any mysteries about him, now she just found herself with more questions.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 am

"This... big, beastly, wolf like creature.. Wicked.." he murmured, staring at his hands, as if remembering things from his past. "I used to be controlled so easily with just the wave of a hand..and once I was saved, I grew out of control. It took a while for me to calm down. That's probably the reason I became a mercenary.. besides, I was needed by the team.." He bit his bottom lip, thinking it wise not to speak more about the group he had been in. He hated rambling.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 am

Remy listened intently as he spoke, staring at the man and contemplating how to respond to him. She wanted to ask him more about it, but the topic seemed to make him uneasy. leaning towards him, she poked the tip of her tongue through the widest gap in her stitching, and gave him a soft, reassuring lick on the cheek.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 am

(Lol, apparently the bitch I posted about is stirring up shit with other people that I know. xD)

He smiled at her, leaning into the lick before slowly moving his head to deliver a soft lick to her face in return. "Mm, I just hope you never have to see me like that.." he mumbled. "The sooner I get some things settled, the less likely you'll have to.." He ran a hand through her hair, sighing slightly.

(I need to work on that plot. xD )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 am

(The one who said your thing looked like hers?)

Remy slowly lay herself against the side of the tub, sinking a little deeper into the bubbles as she did so. She swallowed a lump in her throat, wishing she could kiss Abel, but thinking it would be too awkward. Gingerly, she reached her fingers up to touch her lips, "What do you have to settle?" she asked, raising a curious brow.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 am

(Yes. xD)

"An old score.." he murmured, narrowing his eyes for a moment. "I owe someone a dirt nap.." He licked his lips, sheer hate boiling in his eyes. "Say.. would you like to come with me to an old friend's? I miss my gear.. she might have some weapons you and Maddox would like as well.." He shifted, raising his head and clearly thinking for a few moments. "I also need to make another trip to hell.. I must speak with Darius."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 am

"Sure, I guess I'll go with you," Remy said, giving her shoulders a soft shrug as she did so, she looked to him, wondering for a moment where this friend of his was living. She wondered, for a moment, why he needed to speak to Darius, though did not bother to ask any more questions, as she feared he might take her for a nosey person.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 am

He smiled faintly, leaning in to lightly kiss her cheek. "I can probably get a message to her.. tell her to set up shop in Kairo.. I doubt that was the only job we had to do, honestly.. but I'm not sure." He rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner, plotting away.

(I thought I hit post.. ><; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am

Remy gave a light smile as he kissed her cheek, listening to him intently as he spoke, "I have no idea what's going on here, at this point," she said simply, giving her shoulders a soft shrug, she continued to watch him.

(xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 am

(And then Maddox walks by!
*grumbles* Neither do I, apparently..

Hmm, for some reason i keep invisioning a hospital room, and someone laying in the bed all bandaged up. xD It makes me want someone to suffer from amnesia/get hurt badly. o:
And something needs to go down with one/some of your characters. I'm kinda feeling like a hog again. o-o)

He chuckled softly. "Me either.." he assured, looking to the woman with another smile. "Hmm.. so, what's your story, Remy?" He used his hands to gently rinse the soap from her flesh.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:07 am

(Rofl, he's not like that. He's known Remy all her life, he'd be happy to know that she finally had someone to care about her in more then the fatherly way he has. No, he /might/ threaten Abel that if he hurt her, then... Something bad will happen to him. That's something he'd do. XD

Whom?

I don't really have anything planned for any of mine... Not that I can remember, anyways.)

"My story is long, and I'd never be able to just tell it all without forgetting some things. What would you like to know the most?" Remy asked him, watching his hands move to clean the bubbles from her skin, she slowly returned her gaze to his face.

(Man. I cannot get into Wajas at all. *Quits even though she only joined like an hour ago* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:31 am

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Rofl.

Idk. I kinda can see Drake coming clean about Jem to Salem, and Salem kinda like.. locking up.. and Drake freaking out because he'd not getting a reaction at all. He'd run off and into trouble, since it like.. revolves around their family.. then just waking up in a hospital all alone.. He'd start tripping, especially if Jem showed up since he wouldn't know him.. and Idk what would happen. xD *rambles*
GAH! OR NAL! If that means they'd have their moment. XD Rofl. It'd have to be before he passed out though, so he could wake up and be all.. who are you? *mean*
I dunno, now that I think about it. ;o; What do you think?

Mmk.)

"Well, I'd love to know whatever you think is most important that I should hear." he said softly. "I'd love to know everything about you, but whatever you want to tell me most will be fine."

(I did the same thing. XD I didn't ever figure out how to make a damn waja even.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:35 am

(I think I want cookies, and I can't really get pass that thought right now. xD)

"Erm, well. I'm a half demon, which you probably already know... The other half if seductress." Remy slowly pointed out to him, touching a finger thoughtfully to her lower lip as she did so.

(You can't really make them, you have to buy them from other users by searching through the forums. FAR too much effort for something with such a tacky webdesign. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:44 am

(XD Lol. Don't have any? :/
I think I want to use Nal.. but will that phase Joa at this point?)

"Oh? That's an interesting combination." he pointed out as he finished rinsing her off. "How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?" He tilted his head, obviously curious.

(Ah. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 am

(No, but I could make some. xD

Would what?)

"I'm twenty. I think. What year is it?" Remy asked, sounding a tad perplexed. She rubbed her arm a little, unconsciously grazing one of her old scars as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 am

(xD Well, I'm going to take a shower shortly, so it'll work, eah?

Hmm, if Lucien fucks Nal up, and Joa shows up at like.. the last possible moment.. and Nal gets all teary and says ".. d... dad.. I love you.." or something, would it phase Joaquin? xD
Then afterwards Nalthiel wouldn't remember anything and it would be sad. D: )

Abel rose a brow, biting his bottom lip for a moment. Well, he was quite a bit older than she was. "I'm not sure, actually. I'm still stuck in the forties, to be honest.. or was it the thirties... Hm." He chuckled softly at the thought.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am

(Meh, lazy, I do it later. Will get something to eat then, though. xD

I guess so? xD)

Remy rose a brow, snorting softly as she leaned back in the water a little more so, "It's funny, both of my parents are immortals, but I age like a human," she mused, licking her lips softly as she did so. She paused, staring at the wall a moment, "Nevermind... I know why that is.... Forget I mentioned it..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 am

(XD Mmkay.

XDD Gahh, please help me pick? :/ Drake or Nalthiel? *fails*)

"Wh-" he shut his mouth, merely nodding his head. "As you wish." He wouldn't ask because she requested that he not. Abel yawned softly, stretching where he knelt on his towel. ".. I fell through the floor today.." he pointed out randomly. "It wasn't fun.." He chuckled softly, taking away from his serious words.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 am

(I'd say Nalthiel just because Drake is always the center of something. xD)

"Mm, I bet it wasn't," Remy replied, though part of her wanted to say 'I got jumped by some freak who convinced me I was being eaten alive from the inside, it wasn't fun,' but instead merely looked around the bathroom, "I'm getting cold," she pointed out, wondering where the towels were.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 am

(Mmk. xD Whenever you're ready for me to post it, just say. After I take my shower of course. XD *skips off*)

The man exhaled, picking up a bit of bad mojo. As she said she was getting cold, he rose, moving to the linen closet and pulling out a couple towels. "Here we are.." he said softly, smiling as he walked to the tub once more.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 am

(Mmk. xD)

Remy accepted the the towel, slowly standing and wrapping it around herself as she did so, the female ran her fingers through her hair, clearign her throat a little as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 am

(Soo, haven't taken it yet. Mom took over the computer/my tablet and had me trapped where I couldn't get out of the room. XD *goes now*

I might just go to bed too. x_x *pulled a last minute all nighter at a friend's last night*)

Abel used the other towel for himself, allowing her to drip onto his first towel instead of the floor. "Well, is there anything I can do for you?" He was planning on putting on some boxers and laying down, most likely.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 am

(Kay. xD)

"Erm, I dunno... Like what?" Remy asked, brow rose as she tilted her head a little at him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 am

(Lol, you're here! I was checking one last time rofl. xD When should I post?)

".. Anything you want?" he said, tilting his head with a faint smile.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 am

(Yup. xD I dunno. Maybe wait until tomorrow since it's late and all?)

"I don't know," Remy answered, holding the towel tightly to her body as she stood on a different towel. She wondered what he was asking her if she wanted. Company, perhaps? She would like to lay down with someone again and just... Snuggle or have someone to hug to something...

(That reminds me, I dreamed I had a man friend, and fuck was he hot. My brain compiled like, all the thigns I found sexy and made a super man for me. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 am

(Mmk. xD *crawls into room and dies*)

"Mm.. alright then.." he murmured, another soft yawn slipping past his lips. "Well, I guess I'm going to lay down.. if you're sure you don't want anything?" He was practically begging, though it didn't look like it, to share a bed with her. He was a cuddly man. He ran a hand through his hair and stretched for a moment, muscles making a show under his skin.

(XD That is awesome. Why won't my brain do that?! DD: *kicks it*)

(Good night. ;o <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 am

(xD)

Remy hesitated for a moment, afraid that perhaps he would turn down her request, though she finally swallowed her pride and opened her mouth, "Can I lay with you?" She asked meekly, her pale blue eyes fixating on his face for a moment, she soon turned them to the floor, where her feet were nervously shifting, "If you don't mind, that is..." She added, slowly rising her eyes to him once more.

(xD Takes practice, I guess? xD

Niiight!)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next