Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Remy had been listening to the gossip all morning. About the angels, and about the other creatures, that had been taken over by unexplainable means. The angels in particular interested her, however. As she strapped her weapons to her body, and headed out of the room she was occupying, she paused as she emerged, only to realize she was chest to chest with her father.
"I knew you would try to leave," the demon calmly pointed out, his hands folded in front of him, "As soon as the rumored were confirmed, I came looking for you," He concluded, peering over his rose tinted glasses at her.
"Ironic, isn't it?"Remy asked, speaking through her mask as she gazed up at him, "That angels will be the worlds undoing? Not a demon. Humans will die at the hands of angels. Mind controlled, but angels nonetheless." She pointed out, attempting to move around him, though he would not allow her to do so.
"You're not leaving here, Remy, and I know you can't cross through the hell gate without assistance, so you're stranded here," Liam concluded, grabbing the sleeve of her jacket lightly to stop her from walking off. "Why are you so eager to meet your own death?"
"It's not a matter of me dying, it's a matter of me living on and knowing I did nothing while people died," She told him, closing her eyes as she slowly turned herself to face him, "People like me... Can't just sit back and watch destruction... I have to find my master, and fight at his side, then I will have a chance of stopping this..."
"Your... Master?" Liam asked, sounding rather alarmed. He furrowed his brows, wondering whom she was referring to.
"Of course. I didn't train myself, after all. My master is powerful, and he knows many techniques," She answered, smiling a little at the thought, though it was hidden under her mask. "He is brave and strong, loyal and compassionate. I hope I can become half the being he is." She spoke with admiration in her voice, something her sometimes stoic personality did not usually let through.
Liam felt a twinge of jealousy. His teeth grit a little, and for a few moments he just remained silent. When he finally spoke up, he suggested they meet with his master, and thus father and daughter moved off to track down Lucifer, or anyone of rank that might be of use.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Lucifer was seated in his office. He rest in the chair behind his large ebony desk, pulling his blanked higher up over his legs. It slipped every now and then, which annoyed the creature. He was cold, which was an odd sensation for him, then again ever since he'd been hurt, things had been different. He cleared his throat, taking a moment to fix his tie before picking up his quill and scrawling things down on a piece of parchment. A battle plan? No, merely a letter inquiring about how heaven planned to take action. The devil blinked, managing to finish a paragraph before there was a knock on his door. He exhaled, about to rise when someone merely opened the door and walked in. He recognized the smell, though barely. "Come in.." he stated simply, watching as a tall man, somewhat scruffy and well muscled, stepped into his office, eyes hidden under the shadow cast by the hood a hoodie he wore under his longer jacket. "Well I'll be damned.." Lucifer murmured, looking over the man, who was well prepaired with weapons, both concealed and visible. "Abel, it's been ages.. I thought you were dead."
The man pulled his hood down, cold gaze on Lucifer. "I was.." he pointed out, moving to stand before the desk, heavy boots thudding away. "The earth has been disturbed so much, I guess it was decided that I'd slept long enough.." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a tattered piece of cloth. He set it on the desk before the devil, whom immediately recognized it, grabbed it, and shoved it in a drawer. "Mr. Gray, there are more important things afoot.. Old ghosts will have to wait.."
Abel snorted, shaking his head. "Just like you, Darius, to postpone the ineviteable..." He hadn't been called that in a long time.. a very, very long time. ".. These.. card wielders, they're the trouble, hm?"

(Sorry it took so long/is bad. D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Liam approached his master's office, hearing voice and noting that the door appeared to be open. Nonetheless, he announced himself when he entered, and gave a polite bow, with Remy simply peering past him and at the stranger. He uprighted him, looking to Lucifer, "Master, and... guest," he murmured, not knowing the second man. He felt an additional twinge of jealousy.
The devil hunter stepped around her father, entering the office without saying a word. Clearly, she was far less formal than her father.
"Master, if it's not too intrusive... Could you tell me what's going on in here?" He asked quietly, his hands once more folded infront of his as he stood upright.

(Dude, I dunno about the 'heart of the cards' but man, it creeps me the fuck out sometimes.

There were five monsters against my one, which could be wiped out by two stronger monsters. And I'm staring at the 'draw' option, thinking 'if I could only get my Axe of Despair card, I'd have enough to wipe out his weakest monster, and what's left of his lifepoints.' Then I draw, and low and behold, the Axe of Despair, and I win against all odds. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 am

Lucifer nodded, eyes moving to Liam as the man entered. He smiled faintly at him, motioning the demon closer. "Yes, Abel, that's the problem." he stated, eyes flickering. "It seems as though the world can't stay in balance for very long." He sighed, shaking his head.
Abel moved aside some, staring at the letter Lucifer had been writing. He allowed his eyes to wonder to Remy and Liam, however, and he bowed his head somewhat.
"Liam, this is Abel Gray, an old acquaintance." he said, smiling again. "He came to discuss something with me, but I informed him that we have bigger things on our hands than the past." He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Any news?"

(XD Holy shit. That's crazy.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 am

"Nothing good, Master," Liam assured, shaking his head somewhat sadly, "The only thing I've managed to have confirmed thus far is that fact that the Arch Angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael have been taken control of, as well as some demons, Dracula, lesser beings that should worry us little, and... Well. Your grandson. Jemessis." He told his master, bowing his head somewhat once more.
Remy appeared rather thoughtful, inspite of all the bad news. I've never wasted an angel before... I wonder if I could... I should try... Dracula, he should be easy. Former employer to next victim. Interesting. A smirk flickered over her lips, though it was hidden under her mask as always. Slowly, she looked to the men in the room, waiting for someone else to speak.

(No kidding. XD

I had a total IRL Yu Gi Oh moment. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 am

Lucifer froze, eyes widening some. "... J.. Jemessis?" he asked, voice somewhat shaky, as if begging for Liam to say just kidding or something along those lines. "No.." He brought his hands up to his face, covering it with a soft groan. "Why can't my family be left alone for once?!" he murmured, slamming a fist down on his dest. "Damn it!" He pushed his chair back, rising and limping briskly towards the door. "I'll end this right now.. all of it." He growled, moreso as the doorway was blocked by Abel.
"I think I speak for all when I say you're not going anywhere." he pointed out, motioning for Liam to grab him or something. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I can sense that you're weak, so even though you want to, you wouldn't last. You'd be killed."

(XDD

That's epic. x) )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 am

"I regret to admit this to you, master, but he's correct," Liam pointed out, side stepping to land himself directly in front of Lucifer, "You can barely walk, much less do anything else." He continued, shaking his head, "I'm sorry, master, but I must insist that you stay here."
Even Lucifer is powerless against all this... So I suppose this is possible the end? She asked herself, reaching to her hips to gently trace along her sai. I'd still rather die fighting that be down here. Hiding like a coward...

(Very.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:35 am

The man frowned deeply, trying to push past Liam, but instead he wound up just leaning against him, eyes shut and silent tears streaming down his cheeks. "This family's been through enough bullshit.." he whispered, gripping the front of Liam's suit. "I want it to stop... It will stop, or I'll kill anyone that poses as a threat.." His voice gained a slight edge, likely from his darkening mood. "God damn it, Liam, why can't this old body heal faster?" He sighed, biting his bottom lip.
Abel rose a brow, watching warily. He could tell that the two had more than a friendship. The being had never seen Darius cry before, and it was kind of.. interesting, he guessed would be the word for it. Back in the day, well... hm.

(10 Miles Wide is good. o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:41 am

Liam sighed heavily, gingerly petting his master's back, "I'm sorry, Master, but there's nothing to be done at the moment..." He softly told the other man, though the hand on his back tried to comfort him slightly, "Please... Sit..." He pleaded, trying to lead Lucifer to the chair.
Remy turned her gaze thoughtfully to Abel, If he goes to earth... Maybe I can convince him to take me through the gates with him... Or just sneak through after...

(Whassat?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 am

Lucifer shook his head, pressing himself to the other man's frame, clinging to him to keep from falling. "Promise me that you'll never cause as much grief as the others do, Liam?" he whispered, just for the man's ears. "I wouldn't last long if something happened to you too.." He pressed a secret kiss to the collar of the demon's suit, before sighing and sitting as Liam wished. He picked up his blanket and wrapped it around himself, shuddering.
Abel looked to Remy, narrowing his eyes as if he knew what she was thinking. If he really did or not, I guess no one'll ever know. He stepped back to the desk. "I propose we come up with a plan.. If we cut of the head of the snake, the body will die, so how do we kill whoever.. whatever is taking over them?"

(Song by Escape the Fate. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 am

Liam refrained from blushing as Lucifer whispered into his ear, helping the other man to sit, he even went so far as to tuck him in. "I don't even know what is taking them over. Could be anything that has significant power over anothers actions. A demon. A seductress. A telepath. Who knows what else. Granted, they would have to be very powerful to control so many beings at once... And powerful ones, at that."
Remy shifted into the room more so, sitting on the corner of Lucifer's desk, with her back to him, she crossed one leg gently over the other, looking out the open door as she did so. "You'd have to be sneaky about it," she pointed out idly, not enjoying the fact that she could not leave on her own will, "with the first signs of something going wrong, all the kings horses and all the kings men, will be brought back together again."

(Oh.

Hungry. Bbs. Or bbl. Depends on what I get. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 am

The devil smiled at Liam, thanking him softly as he leaned back in his chair. "So many possibilities.. I wish we could find out the exact details.."
"If only there was a way to trick them into thinking someone was under their control.. or we could have a sleeper cell of sorts.. someone that we could remotely activate.." Abel rubbed his chin. "I've got a plan, but we need to find out how strong this person is, so that we can find someone stronger." He smirked somewhat. "I mean, if putting a mental switch in someone's head and sending them to their possible demise to have their mind switched back on so they can terminate the target fits your style." He chuckled softly, eyeing Lucifer as he spoke.
"Still reckless.. Heh.. I won't lie though, your ideas worked fairly well.. to an extent, back in the day.." he mumbled, thinking for a few moments.

(It sounded like a good idea to me.. XD; They'd need to be careful, because the wrong person could probably end up in a coma, the way I see it. D: )

(Mmk. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:04 am

"Well, Master, the choice is yours, to do as you wish." Liam pointed out, after hearing Abel's idea. He stood behind the desk, alongside his master, looking between the two men and waiting for one to speak up. However, it was Remy that spoke next.
"If the person is able to control minds, don't you think they'd be able to see through your plan?" She asked, one leg bouncing idly as she spoke. "If they can control minds, it's a reasonable assumption to say that they have some sort of link, or bond with the minds. If an outsider were to simply wander to them, don't you think they'd know?" She asked, eying Able.

(Remy raining on the parade. xD

And also, I dunno how they'd actually find the person(s) controlling them, so yeah.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:15 am

Abel shot her a look. "Mm, not if we are able to find a stronger mind that can hide the switch." he stated, arching a brow. "I never said send them in directly, the point was to send them out as bait and have them be captured. Therefore we'll need someone with strong power that can be sensed or however they find who they want.." The man exhaled. "But we don't have to listen to me.. apparently, Lucifer was going to have a conversation with the heavens to try and come up with a plan.." He turned his gaze to the devil, who frowned.
".. I was going to talk with them, yes, but since they've lost four, I doubt they have the man power or the drive. They've lost their three best, the ones that keep the balance, so they're.. well, fucked, to put it bluntly." He ran a hand through his hair. "I really don't know who to talk to anymore.. we might just be on our own this time.."

(xD

Me either. xDD

Oooh, do we get to rp captives? O: If so, what are they gonna be like now? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 am

Remy rose a brow at Abel as he gave her a strange look. She shook her head lightly and slid off of the desk, "It was just a question, if you can't take the critique, than keep yours plans to yourself," She pointed out, slipping out of the room. Granted, she did not go far, she simply waited outside the office, leaning on the wall.
Liam looked to Lucifer, raising a brow as he once more peered over his glasses, "Well, master, you have to make a decision, before it's too late..."

(I dunno.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:36 am

(It wasn't a bad look. xD; *should've specified*)

Abel snorted, turning and leaning over the desk. "God, Darius, we need the team.. We'd be strong enough that way.." he muttered. "And we know how eachother work.." He rubbed his temples for a moment. Fucking nostalgia. "Yeah, Liam's right, Grimm, we don't have a lot of time to waste."
Lucifer sighed, shaking his head. "I honestly don't know what to do.. I'm at a dead end, and I can't think of a way to get around it." He shut his eyes. He doubted if the other two mercenaries were even still alive.. "Wait.. Liam, what about the horsemen?"

(Would they be all evil now? O: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 am

(Oops. xD)

"What about them, master?" Liam asked, brow rose slightly as he cast a glance down at the older man.

(If the controller wanted them to be...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 am

(XD)

"They've been under control before.." he said, blinking. "Surely they have a mental block now.. and they're all strong, especially together.. What if we get them to help?"

(dfsdsdf we need to decide on the controller/s then. xD I guess I'll make up someone. P: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:51 am

"Well, Master, last I checked, Drake is here, in Hell, Joaquin was fine in his apartment, with a long lost child, Jamison had a child with the daughter of Gabriel, and Nokku was in Castle Dracula. To my knowledge, they are all free." Liam rambled slightly, his hands held tightly in front of him as he did so, "I've been keeping tabs on them," he then added, giving a slight smile.

(Yeaahhh. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 am

Lucifer smiled, reaching up to lightly ruftle the man's hair. "Very good, then.." he whispered, a gleam in eyes that likely translated that he'd be getting a reward later. "Could you ask the others to come here, possibly? They can bring whoever they want, since this is a safe place.."

(xD Alright. is it going to be one person or two? Or do you want to be one? xDD
I vote maybe they're doing it to be heard, or they want to take over the world..? o:
Maybe if it's two one will be thinking along the lighter side, but the other will have darker intentions?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:10 am

Liam looked to his master, "As you wish, master, I will try to assemble them." He promised the man, slowly moving away from his master and making his way towards the door.

(I dun really want to be one. xD

Mah back be hurtin. D:)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:25 am

"Thank you,Liam." he said, smiling faintly as the man left his side.

(Mmk. xD Methinks they'll just want to have a good time playing Godzilla. xD And tainting the captives. D:

Aww.. D: *hugs*

OMGOMGOMG. I got fanart. *o*
https://2img.net/h/i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa124/Isntittragic/DrakeByWreckuiem.jpg
It's a miracle. x3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:28 am

Liam moved off down the hall, casting a glance back at Remy and making a mental note to make sure she did not sneak out of hell behind him.

(Nice. ^^

- Though I'm not terribly fond of the whole dog ears and horns thing. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:31 am

Now whut? o:

(I was like.. O3O AHH!!

I know. xD It's because it's off of neopets, and he used to have that going because of his dragon form.. but I changed it. xD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 am

No idea. May lay down for a bit. x_x

(Ahh, I see. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin