Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 32 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 am

(Sure.)

Treize jumped a little. He had known it was coming, but he couldn't stop it all the same. He slowly leaned back into Jem, whom was rubbing at his nipples, and pushed his hips forwards, pressing his hips to Drake's face.
Jem smirked, leaning in to Treize's ear and whispering things that made him blush and nod softly. Jem's talkign dirty.

(Bed now, night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 am

(^^)

Drake grinned while he worked his magic. His hands slowly moved to rub the other male's thighs and he sucked, eyes still hidden. He did some fancy things with his tongue, apparently a seasoned whore. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was working as a stripper like Tala. o_O

(Good night. ^__^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Jemessis nipped at Treize's ear lobe, still murmuring things from time to time, which was still making the male blush a little. He ran a hand along Treize's, moving the other male's hand to rake through Drake's hair and pet his face.
Treize groaned, allowing Jem to move his hand, he soon began to touch Drake's face on his own, his thin chest heaving a little as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Drake exhaled through his nose, shutting his eyes as Treize began to touch him without Jem's coaxing. He began to work a little harder, set on pleasing the Hart. His hands continued to rub at Treize's thighs, and he slowly allowed his hazel eyes to wander up to the other male's face.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Treize swallowed a hard lump in his throat, gritting his teeth a little in ecstasy. He opened his eyes to look back at Jemessis, whom was easing him towards the water. Drake might wanna back up a bit.

(Late class again tomorrow night.

Mah back is killing me.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Drake slowly released Treize's member from his mouth, retreating some and watching, wondering if Jem was doing to do what he thought he was going to do. With an exhale and a flip of his bangs he sat back, licking his lips. He'd enjoyed that, but he wasn't quite ready to be done.

(off and on.)

(Ewies. :[

Aww. TT *hugs again*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 am

Jemessis pushed Treize into the water, gripping his shoulders and spinning him around in the water, so that his back was to Drake and he faced Jem. Smirking, he ran a hand through Treize's hair, pulling his head to his hip, and forcing him to bend over his lap and bury his face in his crotch.
Treize, now bent over in front of Drake, looked back at the other male with flushed cheeks, before his mouth covered Jem's crotch.

(Yeah. @_@)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am

Drake gave a soft exhale, slowly moving forwards. He wasn't going that far, that wasn't the role he enjoyed, instead, he merely stood there, petting Treize's ass and slowly bending to stroke his smooth stomach. Soon, he remembered what he'd originally wanted, thus he moved his hand from the other male's rear and tenderly, carefully cut a small line on the Hart's back, tongue rolling over it as blood was drawn out. He likes. c:

( ]: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 am

Jemessis furrowed his brows as he watched his brother, having to hold Treize's head down when Drake cut his flesh. "Aren't you gonna... You know?" He asked, playing with Treize's hair to keep him calm.
Treize jumped when his flesh was cut, trembling a little since he was starting to not like what was happening.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:21 am

"... You know I don't do that shit.." he pointed out, noting that he was bugging Treize. He traced his finger over the small cut, which healed perfectly. He could only do that with small wounds, nothing serious. "I like to get fucked, not be the dominant.." He pet Treize softly, eye flickering. "Besides, I think he doesn't like me.. well, doesn't want me to lick his 'wounds' at least.." He gave a soft exhale, then bit his bottom lip, part of him wishing Jem hadn't spotted him first. "So I guess I could leave you two? Nothing else for me to do really, and I don't think he'll object since he's got you, brother." It was a compliment, not to be taken the wrong way. xD
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 am

"Well, how should I know you only like to be submissive?" Jem asked, snorting a little softly, he looked down at Treize, "He's resist me. He's lost interest," Jem pointed out, giving a half hearted sigh, he released Treize's head and allowed the man to move away, watching as he snatched up a towel and exited without looking back. Jem groaned, laying back on the stone, "Damn." he commented, lifting his head to look to Drake, "I just thought you'd want to do him first. Thought you might appreciate the gesture since I usually just take over." He added, crossing his arms over his chest and laying naked, trying to decide what to do now that he was all hornied up. He's like his uncle. Except he doesn't do rape.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 am

Drake rose a brow. "I mean.. I might fuck someone, but eh, I don't really go for it.." he murmered. "Sorry.." Drake slowly moved to sit on the opposite side's stone. He ran a hand through his hair, sure that they'd probably fucked up any chances of him ever getting Treize's affections for real. "Well, sorry I fucked it up, Jem.." he pointed out, feeling like he owed his brother now. I think Drake hasn't fully learned how to be mostly like his uncle and brother yet. o_O

(brb again.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 am

Jemessis gave his shoulders a soft shrug, "It's alright... This isn't what we were sent here for, anyways, I doubt grandfather would be pleased to know we were sodomizing the ones we're supposed to protect," he said, giving a chuckle as he did so, the male folded his hands over his bare stomach, glancing towards the bathing room door, which was now open, since Treize had scurried away in such a hurry.

(power went. x_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 am

(And then Trowa walks by and sees Jem and Drake cracks up because of the earlier comment. 8D Lol, jk. xDD)

Drake snorted. "Mm, I know." he said. "Poor guy, stuck in hell with Uncle Natrix.. Haha, I feel bad for him... kind of. Uncle really isn't that bad to me.. aside from the raping thing.." He shrugged, looking to the door as well, licking a fang. "Fuuuuuck, now I want to go have a smoke.." he muttered, then shook his head. "Ehh, I'll go later.." He slowly sank into the water once more, going under and scrubbing at his scalp for a few moments. Dirty boy.

(x___x Not fun.

Brb AGAIN. x: Animalsss.)

(Ew. :c)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:07 am

(I was thinking about having her walk in on them, actually. XD)

"But dad would kill him if Natrix lay a hand on either of us... I'd kill him if he ever did anything to hurt you," Jemessis pointed out to his twin, slipping his hands under his head and exhaling deeply, he cast a stray glance at Drake, he settled down with a sigh, apparently quite content to lay naked.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 am

(XD Nice. *psychic* Lol.)

As he'd come back up, he spoke. "Aww, I'd kill him if he hurt you too!" he assured his brother, batting his eyelashes. "And I dunno if he'd go that far.. but.. hey, I'm not going to even think about it." He shook his head some and stood up, nody bow dripping. He sat on the edge again, licking his lips. The brothers Grimm are prettyful. c:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am

(xD

Should I have her wander by?)

"I don't think he would, either." Jemessis shrugged a little, shifting some where he lay one the stone, which was oddly warmly, considering it was the stone floor of a castle with a built in bath tub that was like a ground pool. He rose a brow and ruffled his hair.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 am

(Walking in on 'em's fine. XD)

"Mmhmm..." he murmered, licking his lips again, getting the water off of them. "Well, one of these bathrooms would be great to fuck in.. damn, this castle has all sorts of places I'd want to get laid in.. Mm, mm, mmmm." Now he's getting horny.. I blame JEM. Razz The vibes, the vibes.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:33 am

Jemessis nodded his head softly, "Tell me about it." He said, stretching out over the floor, his head turned a little and he caught a glimpse of someone in the door.
Trowa, wearing simply her robe, stood in the door way of the bathing room, seeming rather startled as she looked between the two men, whom were lounging around naked.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 am

Drake turned his head towards the door, arching a brow as he saw Trowa. "Haha, hello~" he said, giving a not so innocent grin. He slowly looked to Jem, wondering if he was going to try any of the things he'd pulled earlier with Tae's 'baby'. If he did, he was going to laugh his ass off, because Tae would likely beat the fuck out of him.. or something. He then began to wonder what would happen if Jem seduced her.. Hm. His imagination was running wild.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:50 am

"Hi..." Trow murmured in response, blushing a little, she diverted her eyes from the two men, as sexy as they were, "I'm sorry, the door was open so I thought that no one was in here," she told them, beginning to back away when she noted movement.
Jemessis had risen and moved towards her, completely nude, aside for the grin he wore. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart, Drake and I aren't shy... In fact, you should join us..." He pointed out, reaching out a hand and lifting her chin so that she was looking at him, he smiled at her, now shifting so that he blocked the door, he leaned against the frame.
Trowa blushed furiously, her eyes somewhat wide as he moved around her. "Why is this naked man touching me?" She asked herself, feeling him tug at the knot in her robe, she felt a bit woozy, as though she were under some sort of spell. Jem was a charmer, indeed.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:56 am

Drake had to hold in his laughter, though his eyes shone with it. The male shifted, a little uneasy now. Jem really needed to shut and lock the door with this one, since she was the youngest and he was sure the others, as well as daddy, wouldn't appreciate Jem doing what Drake was sure he was planning. The young man wished he had someone to play with, though he'd settle for watching Jem have fun. His eyes flickered as Jem charmed her as easily as that. Damn.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 am

Jemessis smirked as he undid the knot, his hands carefully gripping her robe, he tried to pull it down her shoulders, but she clung to it too tightly for him to do so. Keeping calm and collect, he leaned in towards her, maneuvering her around and pinning her to a wall, his eyes only half open, he leaned in and whispered something to her, pulling back a bit and about to slip her robe down one should to kiss her flesh when she punched him in the jaw.
Needless to say, Jemessis was somewhat shocked, and he even stumbled back, lifting one hand to rest over his now red cheek, he gazed at her, dumbfounded.
"Jerk! I'm not some worthless doll you can just play with!" She said, clearly rather angry as she redid the knot in her robe. Trowa furrowed her brows and shook her head, disgusted with Jem, she left without another word. Clearly, she could resist Jem better than her brother had.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:16 am

Drake burst out laughing, slowly rising and shaking his head some. "Owch.." he purred, picking up a towel and wrapping himself up. "You might should've tried the old fashioned way, if you want in her pants that bad.." he pointed out, hand on his hip. "I'm gonna go have my smoke now.." As he tried to get out into the hall, he ruffled his brother's hair, as if to say, maybe next time.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 am

Jemessis pouted, hanging his head, he sniffled a little in disappointment. His eyes focused on the floor while his brother ruffled his hair and he mumbled something inaudible before recalling that the other sister had been a stripper just hours earlier. This thought seemed to cheer him up as he nodded softly to his brother's words.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:27 am

(xD Damn, Jem.)

"Mm, see ya later, brother of mine.." he purred, then moved out into the hall, stepping into the closet and pulling on his tight skinny jeans. He slipped on his checkered Van's shoes, hoisting the rest of his shit up and moving to drop it off, then picking out his cigs and moving for the porch. He was craving so many things at this point, but he'd have to settle for the cigarette for now. Aw.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am

(What? He's horny. xD)

Treize was actually sitting on the railing of the porch, his feet dangling as he gazed out over the lawn, his green eyes emotionless as he let his head fall to view his lap, feeling somewhat... Lost.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 am

(xDDD)

Drake slipped outside, lighting his cigarett with his finger and taking a few long, deep hits. He was somewhat surprised to see Treize sitting on the railing, thus he slowly edged a few feet away, giving him his space and only casting a few glances at him, when he needed that handsome face in his mind again. The Grimm took another hit, running a hand through his damp hair.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 am

Hearing the door open, he turned his head a little, only to spy Drake, which made his pupils dilate a little as he rushed to turn and face the lawn once more, swallowing a hard lump in his throat, unsure of what he should do.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 am

Drake exhaled through his nose, sending the smoke out. He dug his nails into the railing, trying not to look so often. He wanted Treize, but he wanted to win his heart, not just fuck around with Jem's help. He didn't know what to say or do now, it was rather aakward. He didn't even seem to notice that his next glance turned into a stare. o:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next