Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 17 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:22 am

James took a seat on his bed, removing his jacket carefully, as well as his shirt, revealing the still healing wounds and the bandages. More scars for his flesh.. more experience. "It starts out strange.." he said. "I found Ira ans Halsey in the forest, poisoned by serpents.. and I gave them an antidote.. I was going to go with them to a village but we got into a small fight over something and I left for my next mission.. I shouldn't have."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:31 am

"What happened to you, James?" Chance asked, reaching out, he gingerly touched his hands to the bandaged areas on his brother's chest, a frown etched into his handsome features. He listened intently to his brother, unaware that they were being watched.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 am

(By who? D: )

"Well, I went into their clan, my heart was masked, of course.. and I made Iccarus wait outside." he said. "I was in after one thing, the leader.. and of course I got into a big mess. It was inaguration night, and they thought I was a newcomer.. I got into some shit at that point, obviously." He shook his head, recalling the vampire's ceremony. "There was a lot of blood.. apparently the head vampire's.." He stuck out his tongue slightly. Did he drink? I think so. >_<
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 am

(Ira. She followed James after he came to see her to make sure he made it there safely. :3)

Chance furrowed his brows, remaining silent, he simply nodded along to what his older brother was saying, not entirely sure how he should respond to what he was being told.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 am

(Awww. ^___^)

"I had no choice, Chance.." he whispered. "It was either drink or get ripped to shreds.. and I had to find a way out of there and back to you and Ira.." He hung his head some. "I couldn't stomach it though.. I hurled, and they caught on then.. that's when they hurt me.. It was horrible.. they were horrible."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 am

(Yeah. ^_^)

"I'm sorry, bro," Chance finally managed to whisper, a hand resting on his own stomach, which flipped simply at the thought, "I wish I could have one something to help you..." He murmured, shaking his head, he hugged himself lightly. He knows what it's like to be abused. :c
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:48 am

(^___^)

"It's not your fault.." he assured, smiling some. "But that's why I flip out like that.. that vampire blood that I swallowed, even though it was only in my gut for a short amount of time, made me a bit.. sick." James cleared his throat, opening his arms and waiting for his brother to come near. "It's alright.. I know you would've if you were there.. but I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. You're my little brother.." Aww.. Well now, they can try to help each other mend? ^__^
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 am

Chance gave his head a slow nod, unfolding his arms from around himself and more or less falling into his brother's arms, "James, I worry about you so much..." He whispered, burying his face in his brother's abdomen, since he was half slouched into the man.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 am

"I worry about you too.." he whispered. "Which is why I'm staying here.. I'm not going to move out until you graduate and we can live together again." He smiled faintly, holding Chance close even though he was hurting.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 am

"Yeah?" Chance asked, lifting his head a little to look up at his brother, he tilted his head some, wondering if he was being serious. But, part of him really didn't believe his brother. Not when he said something like that.

(Bed now. Night. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 am

"Yes." he said assuringly, nodding. "I'm going to stay here the rest of the year.." James smiled, serious about staying for the first time in a long time. "I might see if Dante will let me be a teacher's aid.. or even teach for a little while.."

(Good night. ^__^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Chance slowly nodded his head, though he seemed a little unsure still. At any rate, he gave his brother a soft smile and seemed to relax a little bit.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Just because he was staying there didn't mean he wouldn't be doing jobs still, however, but he didn't mention that. He would wait, that was for sure. A few weeks then maybe pick up work again.. Yush. James narrowed his eyes, looking around for a few moments as he finally picked up the feeling that they were being watched.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Chance lifted his head, noting that his brother's eyes were narrowed, he rose a brow, "What's wrong?" He quietly asked, his eyes shifting to look around as he did so, the male wondered if perhaps his brother was losing his mind.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:28 pm

"Someone's watching us..." he pointed out simply. The young man then rose, moving around with a soft 'hmmmm'. "Ira, come on."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:18 am

Ira gave a light smirk, stepping out into the open as she did so, having been hidden rather cleverly before, "It took you long enough," she commented, smiling a little as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:40 pm

"I'm sorry that I was distracted by telling a story." he pointed out, shrugging some. He licked his lips and turned his eyes to Chance, before looking back to her. "So you followed me here?" Bah. P:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:28 pm

"I've been following you since you told me you were coming here," She pointed out, giving her shoulders a soft shrug, she too looked to Chance, whom she simply nodded to, "I thought I was given away a few moments ago, when that rogue of yours decided to be aggressive with Halsey," she pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest as she did so.
Chance frowned a little, hanging his head some. He knew what she said was true, which was what made him sad. Leaf was a bit of a rogue.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 pm

James frowned some. Had she heard what he'd said about her? Eep. :c "Well, I'm not as sharp when I'm hurting." he stated, shaking his head some. "And we had no idea whom he got into it with.." The young man took a seat once again, wincing ever so slightly. "Uugh.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Which is exactly why I followed you. Ira nodded her head softly, "I know that you two didn't know, but I did not know if he was aware of whom he had gotten into it with," Ira pointed out, resting her hands on her hips for a few moments as she did so.

(Brb.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:45 pm

"Well, I doubt he would've shared." he pointed out, brow arched. The male shook his head some before shutting his eyes. He was starting to worry about what was wrong with him.. but in all honesty, he was afraid to know. What if he was turning in a way from drinking the blood? What if he was changing? He prayed not, but he wouldn't know until something else happened to make him think so.. :c

(K. Wink )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:28 am

"Mm, perhaps I'll consider staying a spell as well to catch up on some rest," Ira murmured, her mind straying a little, "They'll need me here to keep you in order," she added, giving a light smile as she did so, the female cast a glance at Chance.
The younger male looked between James and Ira, wondering for a few long moments why they just didn't get together like he had stated.

(Sorry, didn't know Andrea was bringing morons here. -.-)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:54 am

James put his hand on his hip. "Whatever you want to do, Ira.." he pointed out, eyes moving to his younger brother. He chuckled slightly, remembering what Chance had said. He was sure that was what Chance was thinking about..

(haha, they should hook up kinda like they did last time. XD

Hmmm, do you mind if I revamp Drake and use him? He's a vampire, but he's not super bad.. Razz )

(XD 'S ok.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 am

"Exactly," Ira gave her head a firm nod, folding her arms rather easily over her chest, she crossed her legs slightly where she stood and leaned herself against a wall.
Chance rose a brow at James, though gave a small smirk as he did so. Yeah. He was thinking 'bout that.

(Mmhm.

I un care.)

(@_@

I think, in Februaryish I'll be with a new roomie, though.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:01 am

James shook his head softly. "Oh, wow.." he murmered, then cleared his throat. "That was funny.." He grinned slyly for a moment. The young man straightened some, leaning against the wall and mimicking her. Heh.

( Wink

Yay. ^__^)

(That's good. :] It's about time. xD)

(OH! Tomorrow I'm going to church, and right after I'm headed to the mall. P: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:02 am

Ira furrowed her brows lightly as she was mocked, though remained silent and simply upturned her nose to James, thinking him a childish little boy.

(No kidding. @_@)

(Mmk.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 am

James snorted some, turning away from her as he moved to his bag of things that rest on the floor. He picked it up, having a bit of trouble with only one arm, though managed to get it on the bed. "Hmm.." he murmered, opening it. "Chance, want to see my new 'toy'?"

( :-P )

(^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:16 am

"Erm. Sure, I guess," Chance murmured, giving his shoulders a soft shrug as he did so, his eyes followed his brother's movements.
Ira opened her eyes a little, watching both from the corners of her eyes, while she appeared to still be ignoring them.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 am

James pulled out a beautiful ebony crossbow, adorned with silver and carved intricately with markings that translated into a prayer. "Isn't she a beaut?" he asked, tilting his head and motioning for Chance to come touch it.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:35 am

Chance gave his head a soft nod, gingerly running his fingers across the weapons, he glanced over it rather curiously.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next