Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm

(D: That asshole. Uugh. If only I was there.. >_> I'd fucking throw him in a dumpster. I'm so sorry, Chrissums! That is so fucked up!!! GRR! >:[ Don't talk to him anymore? >_< ALGHSFKAHBNDZSBKDNBDKHJSGH!!!!!
That pisses me off.

-hugs-
How could you have known he was a fucking prick? :/
It'll be ok though, he'll get his.)

Annie gave a gentle nod then exhaled, shutting his eyes again and licking his lips. "I'm so glad you're alright..." he pointed out. "I really am, lovely.." He smile some, happy to have Tala back. Mmyus.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:16 pm

(I have no idea what to do anymore. I kinda just want to stay in my room all day like I used to do back home. Sure I was lonely but it was easier to deal with then this. :c

I dunno... I just should have known better then to get close to him, I guess.)

Tala nodded her head a little, "I know, and I'm glad we're both okay, too," She assured, smiling a little, she watched as the outline of the school began to grow close.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 pm

(Well, he's not the only person you talk about, you can still hang with your other friends, just stay away from that asshole?

:/ -hugs- Some people are just like that, he's obviously a man whore. :c I know several people like that.. You know, I told you he reminded me of Ian.. Mad )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:57 pm

(I dunno, I'll see I guess....)

(I went down to Steve's room to talk to him last night, and somehow I ended up spending the night down there. - And I really enjoyed myself down there.

To be honest, I can't stay mad at him. He's my best friend here, and it would be stupid of me to throw it all away just because he wont go out with me. I don't know, I think part of me still thinks I can convince him to go out with me at some point. *Shrug*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

(Had a fucking terrible Halloween. This huge guy who's in his 30's threatened Steve for something he didn't do and cornered him and all this fuckery and scared the living hell out of him.

It's a good thing James was there, he's an RA, and I'm still not entirely sure what happened because I didn't come into it until I saw Thea in the hall way, and she was all 'Steve's freaking out because someone threatened him,' so we searched for an RA that was on duty but we couldn't find them, so we went to the 4th floor but James wouldn't let us see Steve yet because he was cleaning himself up and stuff and he sent us to search the other floors for one of the other RAs again, so Luis, Melissa and I went like all over the fucking place until we finally found one.

Then we went to Sarah's room and Sarah and Melissa recovered kinda quickly compared to Luis and I, whom were all depressed and shit, so we drank, and there were a few laughs (Melissa told me I needed a costume, so she kissed my cheek and said I was a lesbian for Halloween, then Luis was all 'I want to be a lesbian too,' so I kissed him on the cheek, and he said something along the lines of 'oooh, piercing feels good,' and we just kinda hugged for a bit) but it was pretty morbid.

Then the Brazilian dude Jose wandered along, and we all went down to the 4th floor again and this time they let us see Steve and so we all tried to comfort him and I rubbed his back for him and stuff like that and he seemed to be put at ease a little, but then he wanted to go for a smoke and he saw the girlfriend of the guy who threatened him with one of his best friends who was kinda ushering her away, and then I saw the 30 year old dude and kinda forced everyone back inside and we closed the door and James called security, but Steve was fucking CRUSHED because he thought Sam was abandoning him.

At any rate, Sam came back later and said he was off trying to calm down the other dude, and he and Steve made up, I think, they hugged at least. And Steve wanted me to spend the night with him again, so I did, he still seemed a bit upset and stuff and I would have been happy to even if all the crap and drama didn't happen.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 am

(I'm back.. kinda. x_x I MISSED YOU!!! D: <333)

(Well, you're right... It's better to remain friends then to just separate from eachother forever. P:
Maybe you can convince him. ^_^ Gives ya something to look forward to.)

(I found out what's wrong with Ian. He wants to date my sister, who just decided to get a divorce last Wednesday. They've got 11 years age difference, and sis doesn't care that I still like him. It's completely fucked up.. I got to watch them make out in his car yesterday.. It's like she wanted me to watch them.. T_T Mehr.)

(Wow. That's strange. o-O Did he threaten him that bad? D: I send him hugs. :<
Why is that dude allowed to be up there if he just starts shit?

.. I stayed up all night with a shotgun on Halloween because sis's soon to be ex husband is a psycho and we're afraid for our lived. x_X Uugh.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:21 pm

(I missed you too. *Cling*)

(Yeah, I know. I'll keep trying to convince him. I half think in his own mind he calls me that anyways, because the other day when I walked into his room Brent was all 'your girlfriend is here' and Steve turned around and then, literally, five minutes later he was all, 'hey, wait, she's not my girlfriend.')

(Um. Ew. o_O How old is Ian again?)

(He's not allowed here anymore, anytime James even hears that he's around he phones security and has him kicked out. - But yeah, Steve's friend Sam is a pretty muscular dude, and I doubt he'd let anything happen to Steve anyways.

Sounds like we both enjoyed ourselves then. @_@)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:05 pm

( c: <3)

(Aww. xD That's great. XD)

(17... >_< My sister's 28...
(Ah, I see. ^_^ That's good then. ;D

Yep. P: )

(I feel like posting Nite for some reason. o-O)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 pm

(Smile)

(Yeah. >>)

(... Your sister is a pedophile. Surprised)

(Mmhm.)

(Then... Post him?

I feel like using Sage. I've been typing her's and Nokku's story but I've lost it twice in the past week. >> Hateful crappy laptop.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:34 am

( :licks: )

(xDDD)

(I told her that. Wink )

(RAWRRRR)

(Buttttt, I want to post him fighting for some reason, and I don't want to do anything you don'ttt. Wink So ya, you pick!

Hmmmm, we could dedicate another board to Sage, Nokku, and whomever else would be with them? Smile I would love to post Caine all grown up, lol!

.. Or we could just post them here? Idk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 am

(*Snuggle*)

(xD)

(Gwarrr!)

(He can get into a fight with Dante's partner? And Galaxy can save his ass when he's close to death or something? *Shrug*

We could. Which would be better?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 am

(Bawww. c: :kisses: )

(xDDD)

(GIMMETACOS! c: Plz?)

(Okies. c: Nite's hard to get down though.. he'll fight to the death, even when he's in complete pain, so.. yeah. xD Even if his legs and arms were broken, he'd try to gnaw his way to victory. XD
So yeahhhh. Idk. P:

Probably a new thread, so we don't get confused and they're seperated and easier to find? :-) )

(I am in size 14 pants now,. ^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:37 pm

(*Cuddle* :3)

(Erm. K. You can has tacos.)

(Mmk. Posty then.

K. I'll make it later.)

(Grats. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:51 pm

(Whooooo! ;] :smooch: )

(Yay. xD; )

(Alright. ^_^

Cool!)

(^_________________________^ Danke.)

Nite moved slowly over the grass, moonlight giving his pretty white pelt a somewhat spooky gleam. His golden eyes were locked on the ground in front of him. He was deep in thought, thus he was a space cadet and wasn't paying much attention to the world around him.
One step after another he walked towards the school, tail tip flicking from side to side some. His nostrils flared for a moment, however, and his eyes widened some. The atmosphere had grown thick and he felt a twinge in his spine. He turned, looking around wide eyed, a bit of a growl in his throat. He could feel another presence, and it worried him, because he was sure it was the creature he'd been avoiding.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 pm

The three headed werewolf stared down upon Nite. All three mouths opened wide and dripping with saliva as it snarled, almost roared, at Nite, whom it seemed to be holding some sort of grudge against. It lowered itself onto all fours, teeth grinding together as it sauntered towards Nite, growling angrily as it did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Nite gave a bit of a growl as well, shaking his head and making a swift move for a tree, trying to think of a strategy. Taebien had said to avoid the creature, but his master had failed to say what to do if the three headed werewolf found him. He figured he should run for the school, if the creature didn't catch him getting off the ground first.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 pm

The three headed werewolf jolted after Nite, s napping at him as it went, the large beast scurried along on all fours, crashing through anything that rest in his path.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Nite gave a bit of a yip as his back leg was caught by the creature's teeth, resulting in his turning and snarling. His eyes narrowed and he lunged, as if to say 'alright, you stepped to damn close'. Dumb he is. >_>
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 pm

All three of the wolf heads dove at Nite as he lunged forwards, teeth flashing and claws digging as the massive monster tore at Nite, intent on ripping him to shreds.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Nite snarled, lashing out with his 'hands' and trying to blind one of the heads, while his back feet kicked at the other two. He grunted as his body was pierced by both fangs and claws, fighting through the pain, even as he felt flesh tear.

(Off and on)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm

The large creature seemed oblivious to the pain, though one of it's ears did begin to bleed. It's ears twitched as it heard Dante yelling for it to stop, though it paid the man little heed and simply continued to attack.

(Who should post first in the demon one? Surprised)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 am

Nite gave a pain filled noise, though kept on, white fur stained red. He lashed out, even though he felt bones break and teeth rip through muscle. He wished his master was there, so that he could at least say good bye.. maybe point out that he loved him.. if he didn't make it.. He was feeling pretty bad about this, especially since Dante had said stop, yet the thing didn't obey.

(Uhhhh... I will if you dun wanna? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 am

The beast continued to rip at Nite, ignoring Dante, whom was yelling at the top of his lungs.
This yelling drew the attention of many people, including Tala and her werewolf partner Galaxy, both whom rushed outside to see what was going on.

(I dun care.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 am

Nite finally managed to latch onto one of the creature's three muzzles, jaws clamping down tight as he held on for dear life. His eyes were glazed over, and he was bleeding horrendously. Taebien... I love you... he thought to himself.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:31 am

The three headed beast finally cried out in pain as Nite latched on to it's muzzle, then again as Galaxy's fangs sunk into the back of the neck of the middle head, which seemed to paralyze the beast, as Galaxy had learned the last time he had subdued the beast. The massive werewolf clung to the mutant, his fangs clamped tightly around the back of it's neck.
Taebien finally emerged from the inside of the school, having heard all the commotion and finally being able to run down all the flights of stairs and to the courtyard. He panted softly, in a bit of a panic as he moved towards Nite and the other werewolves.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

Nite gave a groan, hanging somewhat limp as he felt it was over. He unhinged his jaws and fell to the ground with a thud. The pathetic looking creature tried to rise, body shaking from loss of blood, amongst other things. His golden eyes had lost their shimmer while his usually perfect snow white coat was now tattered and bloody. His eyes fell upon his master and he swayed, feeling his bones, no telling how many were broken, as well as muscles give again. The creature fell down again, feeling pathetic. He already felt rather pathetic because he wasn't a pureblooded werewolf, merely a mutt, but this made things worse. P:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:51 am

Galaxy managed to somehow haul the large beast off of Nite, and with a flick of his neck and shoulders he threw Dante's werewolf in a heap, which soon hurtled off into the trees with a snarl.
Taebien rushed to Nite's side, repeating his partner's name over and over again.

(Posted in the demon one. Kinda lame but meh. >>)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:58 am

Nite's nostrils flared and he slowly opened his eyes, vision blurry. As he smelled Taebien and felt him close however, he weakily reached out, touching his master with a soft whine.

(xD My post sucks, yours is good. P:

G2g for now! Bye, love. <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:01 am

Taebien touched his partner lightly in return, frowning deeply he called out for help. Over and over again. Yus.

(Awe, byezzz!)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:46 am

(Mind if we like.. ff to when he's in human form in the infirmary? Yush... Idk. xD)

Nite began to drift out of conciousness, brain unable to handle the pain. It was attempting to send him into slumber, yet still his 'hand' clung to Tae for dear life.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next