Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 30 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 pm

(I don't really know who they should be related to, is there someone in particular you wanted them to be related to?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 pm

(Not really. xD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 pm

(Treize is supa hot, by the way. O3O)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 pm

(Mmyeah, he's hootttttt. ;3)

(Hahaha, I found my ollllld RP site, from when I Rped with my friend Jane. The original Jemessis was a Master chef, apparently. XD *Lol's at stupid spelling errors and such in her character pages*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:20 am

(Drake: ... Mehwants. :c
Kate: I'm sure you're not the only one that wants. -_-;

Rp times? c:

brb, animals to feed. Had to stay and take tests at school. >_<)

(Omg, awesome. xD Haha, that's schweet. ^^ Haha, the good old days, hmm?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:23 am

(XD

Treize - *Blows a kiss*

I actually just started typing a post to get the plot rolling. XD

Ew. I has class at 6:30 tomorrow morning. ;_Wink

(Yeah, and I can see where some of the characters I have now came from.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:37 am

(Drake: *_* Omgeeeee. -faints-
Kate: O-o Ooooook...? He's never done that before.. -pokes with stick*

XD Wow! Yay me. c: Lol.

Ewww. D: I has midterms.. get out at 11:30 every day though.. and don't have school Friday.. : D)

(^____^ Can I seeeee?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:39 am

(Treize - *Chuckle*

It's a long post. *Still typing* xD

Ew. @_@)

(http://ineedhobbies.tripod.com/index.html)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 am

(Drake: *comes to* Woahh... What happened? *emo hair flip*
Kate: ... Dork...

xD Alright.
Who shall I be using? o:

Yeh. P: )

(YAY! *goes to look*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 am

(Treize - I dunno. *Wink*

I dunno. I'm posting two scenes, so you can respond to either or both, whatever suits you.)

(xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:51 am

(Drake: o: Oh yeahhh... I remember.. Haha.. ha.. ha... You're hot. *runs and hides behind some random object, peeking out occasionally*

Okies. ^__^)

(Awww~ Kitty goes meowwww. xD You really liked orange. o:
Love their names and bios. [Smile
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 am

(I lol'd reading some of the bios. Lameness and bad writing. xD)

Dracula sat in his throne, the glow of the fire to his back as he gazed upon his company. He folded his hands over his lap, unable to force a smile at his old friends, his face distorted in a worried expression. "I can tell from your expression that you have received word of the news," he remarked, looking Taebien over as he did so, he watched the other man nod, "Then I assume that you know I plan to operate as we did last time, out of my own Castle, where we will be safest."
"While our loved ones are left out there to him?" Taebien asked, crossing his arms over his chest a little as he did so. He furrowed his brows, knowing that Joaquin would find out about his children. He would be able to sense them.
"Loved ones? Mine are here, in this castle, I did not know you had any loved ones..." Dracula pointed out, titling his head a little as he did so, "But if it would make you feel better, I can have them brought here... How many, though?"
"Three. My two daughters and my son... Naturally, Nite is staying as well," he said, indicating to the man at his side. Taebien watched Dracula's shocked expression, giving a soft snort as he did so.
Dracula regained his composure, turning his head to his side, where a young man with black hair stood, dressed in a fine suit, "Haze?"
"Yes, master?" He asked in response, his hands folded in font of him as he awaited instruction.
"Send for Mister Taebien's children, I trust he will provide the information needed." Dracula paused, turning his head as he sensed people approaching.
"Actually, I had a feeling things would unfold as such, so I had them pack and meet me here," Taebien gave a light chuckle as he turned his head, seeing two of his children standing in the door. Treize was the first to cross the room and hug his father, releasing him slowly and allowing Tala to hug him, before she too backed off and stood back. He peered past them and furrowed his brows, "Where's your sister?" He asked, growing worried, what with her being his youngest.
The sound of light, though quick footsteps caught Dracula's attention, and soon enough the owner of the feet ran into the room, leaping on Taebien and wrapping her arms around his neck, he had to suppress a laugh at the sight of the thin girl getting the advantage over the great Taebien Hart.
"Father!" Trowa exclaimed, clinging to him and nuzzling her cheek against him as he did the same, kissing her lightly on the cheek and forehead soon after, which appeared to make her very happy.
"Baby..." He whispered, slowly setting her down, he pet her head, letting an arm remain around her shoulders as she did not seem to want to let go of him. He soon turned his attention to Dracula and his companions, "These are my children, Treize, Tala, and Trowa," he said, and introduced each of the other people in the room to them in turn, lightly stroking Trowa's dark hair.

...Meanwhile, in heaven...

Gabriel, as well as many other angels stood around a large cloud that was serving as a crystal ball, as they were observing various things that were happening on earth. He seemed grim, even for the angel of death, and he shook his head, pausing briefly and turning suddenly to face a being that had suddenly appeared. "Liam, what are you doing here?" He demanded, staring down the demon that few others had noticed before then.
"There's a war coming," Liam told them, holding a briefcase in one hand. He looked around at the faces of the angels, noting that they were all very good looking creatures, even without the wings. "I am here to offer a helping hand in the place of my master, whom obviously is welcome here less than I am." He stated, his crimson eyes dancing.
"A war?" Chase, daughter of Gabriel asked, stepping around the other angel's and closer to the demon, in spite of her father's telling her to stay still and quiet, "Of what sort?" She curiously asked.
Liam smiled, reaching out to rest a hand on her shoulder, "Little angel, the sort of war that makes even the bringers of death cringe at the number of souls that will pass through the gates of Heaven and Hell." He responded, hand still on her shoulder as he gestured to the crowd, "A great evil is free. That unsettles even the devil himself."
"Wow..." Chase murmured, blinking a little in surprise, she gazed at Liam, obviously wanting to know more of what was happening, "Can't everyone just... Work together to get rid of this evil?" She asked, causing Liam to burst into a deep laugh.
The demon lifted his hand, ruffling Chase's hair as one would do to a child, "Little angel, this evil has a powerful sort of magic, chaos magic, that even Satan cannot counter, much less an angel. I'm afraid the only thing to counter chaos magic is a more powerful chaos magic."
"Oh," Chase murmured, the hand still resting on her head, she seemed to not even notice it.
"I came here with good news, however. My master tells me that this chaos magic is present in relatives of the evil one. It lies dormant, waiting to awaken, and will unleash a Pandora's box of power were it to come to life." Liam told them, lifting the red tinted sunglasses on the tip of his nose a little, obviously having removed his hand from Chase.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 am

Nite had listened intently to Dracula's words, unhappy to hear what he did. So that was it? Joaquin was free and now they were all in danger. He didn't like that fact at all. His golden eyes looked over Tae and he smiled faintly as the other man said he was staying too.
He tilted his head as his ears picked up the sounds of Taebien's children while his nose caught their scents. He was glad that he would get to meat them, though he was sad that it was on these terms. He smiled a bit larger as he watched Trowa and Tae, finding it the cutest thing he'd ever seen.
"Pardon my interruption.. but what about Wolfe and Tre?" He remembered Tae's decent brothers, at least. "Aren't they in danger as well..?"

(Should like.. some of Dari's family be sent to watch over the Harts? o: )

Bow Chicka Wow Wow. c:

Jamison shook his head, memories of what had happened the first time permanently embedded in his mind. The angel watched on, until his wings quivered and he sensed Liam. He turned and looked over the demon, unpleased to hear what he had to say.
"I'm sure Joaquin has learned.. This is his second chance to wreak havoc and we'll need all the help we can get.." he pointed out, voice firm and eyes ever vigil. "Our best chance to get anything done is by protecting his family. They'll need us.."
The male looked to Gabriel, as if daring him to object. His eyes then moved to Liam. He may not have been the most respected angel, but he would be damned if let someone contradict him over such matters. "Please, continue.."

(I hope these are ok? xD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 am

(Oh fuck me, I accidently refreshed the page. ;_;

My first post was better. T3T)

"We'll send for my brother's," Taebien absently responded, his tired chocolate eyes upon his daughter as he stroked her dark hair. He smiled absently, raising his eyes to look around, he gazed upon Dracula, wearily.
The old vampire seemed to note this and nodded his head, turning to Haze, "Take them to a room. They're had a long journey here, to Transylvania." Dracula said, watching as the young man bowed his head and obeyed, beginning to lead the way.
Taebien and his children each picked up their own bags, carting them through the halls, Taebien jerked his head, instructing Nite to follow him so that he could properly introduce him to his children.

(Iffin you want... You just want Drake close to Treize, don't ya? xD)

"That's really all I had to say. I knew little more than any of you. I simply came to offer my hand in peace, and suggest that we share information when we obtain it," The demon pointed out, he slowly bowed to Chase, the only female angel present, before turning his back to them and beginning to fade out.
Chase tilted her head a little, unsure of what she should think of everything.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:57 am

(D: Aww....

It's still great. c: )

Nite gave a nod before exhaling and picking up his bag of things as well. He followed Tae obediently, eyes gleaming. He wondered how it would go, and what Taebien intended on telling them, of course. The white haired male licked his lips, telling himself over and over that he would make sure no harm befell his semi secret lover and the man's children.
He stretched some, thinking about what reactions he might recieve from Tae's kids. Hate..? Rejection? He didn't know, because he didn't know them. "Hmm.."

(... xD Maybe...
I just took a quiz in Drake mindset and got the Death Tarot card right off the bat. o-o)

Jamison gave a simple nod, before turning to Chase and clearing his throat. "I'm sure you're unsure about all this, so let's just say.. We're kicking your training up a notch." he pointed out, offering her all the faint smile he could muster. "So you'll be ready, just in case."
He flexed his wings then shoved his hands into his pockets, appearing like he needed to go off and think.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:05 am

Taebien slipped into his room, which was surrounded by the rooms of his children. He had them put their things in their rooms, and then return to his room. He watched as the last of his off spring slipped into the room and shut the door behind her.
"I have something to tell you, since you're bound to pick up on it at some point." He told them, watching as his children eyed him curiously, "Nite here, my partner in more sense than one," he added, watching as his children caught on one by one.
"Oh... Well... Fuck then..." Treize murmured, furrowing his brows some in frustration, he shook his head as his father asked what was wrong. Treize, apparently, had been eying up Nite. Like father like son, I suppose.
Tala seemed indifferent, what with her father being gay, she hardly cared who her father bedded down with. And what with her history as a stripper, which was where her father had stolen her away from just hours earlier. "Yeah, thanks for telling us..." She said, shrugging her shoulder some as she shifted away, "I'm going to bed," she said, exiting the room.
Treize lingered in the room, visibly pouting.
Taebien furrowed his brows, looking to his youngest, whom was now standing directly in front of Nite, looking him up and down without saying a word.

(Nice.)

"... Okay..." Chase murmured, frowning a little, she looked to Michael as he spoke.
"I suppose we have nothing more to discuss. This meeting is dismissed," he stated, heading out the door as he did so, probably having something else important to attend to.
Gabriel stood alongside his daughter for a few moments, "I should find your brother and warn him to steer clear, though I doubt he actually will," he murmured, heading off as well, leaving Chase behind as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 am

(XD Nice one.)

Nite rose a brow, rubbing the back of his neck and looking to Taebien, unsure of how to react to Treize. "Uhh.." he murmered, rather dumbfounded. He blinked for a few moments, regaining his brain, apparently. "Oh, good night, Tala.. It was good to meet you!" he said as she left. He felt kind of bad about that one, and then the youngest was standing there right infront of him. He wasn't sure what to expect from her. He'd gotten his 'disappointment', though in a different way than expected. Tala didn't seem to care, but now there was Trowa, the 'baby'.
"Hello, Trowa.. I'm Nite..." he said, offering her a kind, toothy smile. Aw.

(xD Yup.)

"Well, it would appear they all have jobs to do, hmm? Sometimes I wish I wasn't just a teacher.." he pointed out, though smiled soon after. "Would you like to come over and have some tea? We've got nothing else to do, and I could use the company." His pretty eyes gleamed as he stared at her, awaiting his answer. Teach and offer a getaway, that was all he was good for, since he'd pissed the wrong person off. ):
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 am

(I thought so. xD)

Treize, sulking, left the room, quietly wishing everyone a good night as he left.
Once her siblings had gone, Trowa blinked and smiled, "Hi there," she greeted, looking up at Nite, "In case either of you are wondering what's wrong with him, he's been watching you since we came in," she pointed out to Nite.
"Oh!" Taebien murmured, brows rose in shock, he looked to Nite and wondered how he would deal with that. He shifted a little for a moment, suddenly realizing that he had drank a great deal before the trip and as they hadn't stopped... "I'll be right back..." He murmured, rising and leaving the room.
Trowa's gaze followed her father, but she soon turned her attention to Nite, "Can you do me a favor?" She asked quietly.

Chase turned her head to her teacher, giving a soft smile and nodding her head, which she bowed soon after, "That sounds great," she pointed out, her wings twitching a little, "I'll probably only get in the way out here anyways..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am

(xDDD)

(And he miraculously hears Drake and whomever else came with him's arrival and goes to see who it is and BAM. No, lol, jkjkjkjkjkjk. c: )

"Ah.." he murmered, frowning some. "Well, that could post as a problem.." Trowa seemed nice, he thought he could easily get along with her from what he'd seen so far.
Nite watched his man leave, savoring his appearence. He soon turned to Trowa once again. "But of course, Miss." he said kindly, smiling at her again. The werewolf sat up straight, perfectly able to hear her soft whispers. He was curious now..

"Mm, you and me both." he said with a bit of a snort, before smiling and motioning for her to follow him. "Don't worry though, soon you'll be in the action just like your father, Michael, and Raphael." And when that day came he would get another apprentice and do his job.. In fact, Chase was the only pupil he ever really felt like was his friend. Aw. (:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:43 am

(xD)

"Don't let him leave... Not without saying good bye." Trowa whispered, a gleam of sadness and a lingering disappointment in her eyes, suggesting that she were not as happy as she often appeared to be. The female forced a small smile, thought the sadness continued to linger about her.

"Yeah, I guess so... I still wish Salem could do it, I don't feel like I belong doing this," she stated, as she had done many times before, the female released a soft sigh as she stalked after Jamison, "But I suppose I don't have much choice." She added, snorting a little as she recalled her father's stubbornness. Chase looked to her mentor, "You should join me, you know, when I have to go out there," she pointed out to him.

(Bed now, night love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 am

Nite tilted his head some. "Aw, Trowa, he's not going to leave any time soon.." the male assured, opening his arms and offering her a hug. "But I'll make sure, alright? I promise.." The werewolf was pouting a bit from the sadness generating from her. He felt bad for some reason.. Aw. :[

"Mm, Chase, your destiny is your own.. you don't necessarily have to do anything you don't want to, not here at least. "I guess.. you could pray that he changes his mind about Salem.. but who knows, he might have another boy someday.. before your time comes." He shrugged, trying to offer her an optimistic response, as always. "I wish I could.. I don't know if I'd be permitted though.. I'm happy around you, and the last thing they'd want is for me to stay happy once you've moved on.." He exhaled, shoulders hunching. It was true, he enjoyed Chase's company. (Just like last time. Razz)

(Good night. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:01 am

Trowa easily stepped into his hug, wrapping her arms around Nite, she gave a half hearted sigh, "Thank you," she whispered, closing her eyes for a few moments, they flickered open once more as she heard her father step back into the room.

"But I'll be the angel of death, they'd have no choice but to give me what I wanted," Chase said, shrugging her shoulders a little, "Or at least, that how it always seems with my father," she murmured, tapping her lip lightly in a thoughtful manner, "I'll make sure they let you join me," she then added, giving a firm nod of her head.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Nite was still frowning, sad for the girl. Though he too heard Tae enter, thus he didn't speak, merely stood there and exhaled, slowly releasing her and offering her another faint smile. Aw. His golden eyes slowly moved to Tae and he smiled at him too.

Jamison gave a shrug, then licked his lips. "Mm, I don't know.. Your father can be an asshole, and I think a lot of them are afraid of him.." he pointed out, chuckling some. "Aw, I appreciate that, Chase." He smiled at her and then flexed his wings again. [:
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:34 pm

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone now..." Trowa pointed out, backing towards the door as she did so, "I want to explore the castle a little... Then I'm going to bed... So... Good night," she said, waving to both her father and Nite before slipping into the hall way.

Chase smiled a little in return, "No problem," she assured, moving her hands to rest on the back of her head as she followed her teacher.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Nite waved at her some. "Mm, good night, young one." he said with a soft smile. The werewolf then moved to sit on the bed, golden eyes gleaming. "Your children are all beautiful, Tae.. and they look so much like you.. They all seem kind hearted too." He smiled up at Taebien, then stretched, glad he'd finally healed up.

(Chaaa, dunno what to post to liven it up. |: When she gets uber awesome with the sword, he's gonna give her a presentttt. c:

Is Jem accompanying Drake? He dun have to if you don't want him to. o:
And brb, foodz.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Taebien smiled at Nite, nodding his head a little as he sat alongside the other male, "They are very beautiful," he purred contently, resting a hand gently on Nite's knee as he did so.

(Mmcoo. ^^

Sure.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Nite slowly moved his own hand to rest on Tae's, eyes gleaming. "I think I made an alright first impression..." he said softly. "As for Treize.. he just needs to find someone of his own.." He smiled and leaned in to kiss Tae on the cheek.

(^_^ Yup.

Mmkies. c: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:42 pm

" They seemed to like you," Taebien agreed with a nod, "Treize a little too much... But he's young, he'll get over it." He added, squeezing Nite's knee as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Nite gave a soft chuckle, still tickled that the young man had his father's taste. "Mm, that he will.." He nuzzled Taebien lovingly, golden eyes slipping shut. "Are you as tired as I am..?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 pm

"Mm, I believe so," Taebien responded, stretching a little and yawning wide mouthed as he did so, even giving a little shiver since he was cold.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next