Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What the Hell. - Page 3 Empty Re: What the Hell.

Post by Kate Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:18 am

(HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU TOO! /pushes a tied up naked Tre to you/ :B

Oohh bby. We're missing one person. ;D Roflrofl.)

"Thank you, Horus.. that means a lot to me." he pointed out softly, stroking the man's back. Drake blinked, eyeing Horus as he seemed to have peaked his interest. "..." There was a decent pause before he blushed some and smiled. "Yeah.. I am." he stated simply, catching the gleam. His blush deepened, especially when the Sovereign angled his head to press their lips together. His heart sped and he took a breath, eyes widening slightly. "Oh.. oh yeah?" he whispered, smiling some. He leaned in some, returning the kiss hungrily. He even went so far as to bring his hand up to the man's face, gently stroking his cheek. He was shaking some, nervous and excited.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 pm

He should have fucking known.

A simple command, and his twin couldn’t even follow it. Don’t touch that book. he’d said before going to get some tea. Why he even bothered to make the statement was puzzling. In fact, he was still unsure why he‘d spoken, but he’d found a way to make himself feel better. He was fighting with the other man, throwing his fists and body at him violently.

His store was a mess- books were everywhere, pages flew out the open door. It made him want to cry, not that he would. Instead he was very content trying to kick his brother’s ass. “Look at what you did, Wolfe!! ARGH!” he snapped, eyes narrowed in anger. Hart’s Books was in shambles and it would take a couple days to clean it up. That was money down the drain, which meant he wouldn’t be able to pay for the repairs- Oh God, he hadn’t even been up to look at his apartment. It was convenient living over the shop on most days. Today, however, he was regretting it. What if the little shit had torn up his personal belongings too? Lit something on fire? Fuck, could it even do that?

“ASSHOLE!!!” His voice grew louder and he took a swing at his twin’s face. That was probably because he heard a loud crash on the floor above them.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Well, it's your fault, you know." Wolfe sulked a little, dodging aside slightly as Tre swung his fist at him - thought the man's knuckle still grazed his cheek, causing him to raise a hand to touch his bruised skin, "you should know damn well by not that if you specifically tell me not to touch something then I'm going to do it, that's just how I am!"

He took a step away from his brother, not out of fear, mind you, he just wanted some space between them in the event that his twin opted to tackle him or do God knows what else... He did seem pretty angry, after all...

"Why the hell did you even have a book like that? Christ! It almost gave me a heart attack. If you had said, 'Wolfe, that book I told you not to touch. Yeah. Don't open it our a demon will jump out and scare the pants off of you.' Yeah. Then I wouldn't have touched it.. Maybe..." He mused a moment, stroking his slightly stubbly chin, "I don't know, I might have done it to try and call your bluff... Hmm.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:24 am

"Hah! MY fault? It's not my fault that my brother doesn't respect me.." he pointed out, continuing to throw his fists. He was getting even more irritated as Wolfe seemed to dodge so easily. Finally, Tre at least grazed him, and he grinned as his brother touched his flesh. He felt a bit bad about it, because they were brothers, but Wolfe deserved it, didn't he?

He exhaled raggedly as the man stepped back, and he ceased his attack for a bit. "I have it because someone ordered it, Wolfe. They were supposed to pick it up today, fucker." He shook his head and looked towards the door for a moment, eyes narrowing. He hoped they wouldn't shot up any time soon- God, the place was a wreck. And his twin was still talking..

Tre's eye twitched and he turned his head towards the other man again. "Why do you do everything you can to make me miserable?" he questioned, sounding down. He brought his hand to his eyes for a few moments, rubbing his temples. He seemed to be calming- at least, he did until he heard a rather loud crash. "ARGH!" The man lurched forward, throwing himself at Wolfe with all of his might.

(Lame, sorry.. Rusty. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum