Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What the Hell. Empty What the Hell.

Post by Kate Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:41 am

It was a lot to take in. He wasn’t entirely sure how he’d ended up in the position he was in, but there he was, stalking down the hallway after one of the other Sovereigns. Drake felt very out of place, very meek, that was for sure. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his dark pants, black blazer loosely hanging behind him. His bright eyes were downcast, on the back of Horus’ shoes; he’d decided he better stop staring at the rest of his body, he already felt like a little creep.

Drake exhaled softly, barely making a noise, though a small puff of smoke rolled from between his teeth. It was one of his less favorite qualities. At times he considered himself a walking cigarette. Then again, that wasn’t all he had against himself. He was lanky and lean, with awkward mannerisms. His face was well formed, but he was scarred. Such things made him feel uneasy about his appearance, which was ridiculous as he was a very handsome boy. Maybe that was the problem, however- he was just a boy.

He bit his bottom lip and shook his head, shaggy hair shifting with each small movement. It was kind of cute, but he thought it was annoying. The young being rose his eyes for a moment, eyeing the back of the handsome older man’s head. He couldn’t deny that he thought the man was sexy, but he wasn’t about to say that out loud. Maybe he would just think about it later, when he lay down in bed. He’d had little crushes before, that was nothing new, but this guy was older, and he was powerful, something Drake usually tried to avoid. He feared the strength and wisdom of the other Sovereigns. They had seniority; he was the little kid invading their work space as far as he was concerned. He could get hurt if he did something stupid.

That wasn’t important either though. The fact that this man was going to be working with him shortly was. He shivered, looking away and chewing on his bottom lip. What on earth would he do? He had to speak with him, unfortunately, in order to carry out what Abbadon had commanded. How could he though? He was so caught up worrying about everything that he shouldn’t have that he began to stare at the floor right in front of his own feet, forgetting that he was following Horus just long enough to do something stupid.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

What the Hell. Empty Re: What the Hell.

Post by Chris Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 am

Horus, as was accustomed when he had learned of something new, something of importance, has his nose buried in an ancient text. A grimoire belonging to a long dead mage from an equally long fallen empire. He was powerful in many ways, including brute strength, but true magic, that which mage's performed, was somehow always out of his reach. Still, in interested him greatly to read the ramblings of a half sane mage, on the verge of his death.

His research was not merely on a whim, but on a spell that he had learned of. A spell to destroy humanity. Only humanity. Animals, demon, vampire, angels, all the other races would be fine, but the humans would be nonexistent.

This spell was created by a demon mage, as far as Horus knew, his eyes scanned the pages, taking note that the spell had been partially cast at a time, killing the afore mentioned fallen empire. The spell was interrupted by the human mage whom had written his final thoughts in the grimoire, after having sealed the other mage inside himself. He then cast a spell that mages affectionately named 'life drainer.' A spell fatal to any and all mages. Magic is their life force, after all.

However, this was not the issue. It had come to Horus' attention that someone had found the grimoire of the demon mage. Containing the final spell he has cast. A troublesome thought indeed. A master mage could certainly recreates it, meaning -

"My, my, looks like you have a lost little doggy following you, Horus," Mephisto mocked, having emerged from his study. He smirked, eying the young Sovereign with distaste. "What a sad little thing he is. He will never reach our level, no matter how hard he tries." The demon cackled, slipping his hands into the pockets of his well tailored vest.

Horus slammed shut the book, easily tucking it under his arm. "Us? We may share the same title, Mephistopheles, but you and I are on entirely different levels. Besides, Master Grimm is young. Unlike you, he is not a bitter old crow far past his prime, he is in his prime, with much untapped power. Perhaps... More then you have ever known. Only time will tell, yes?" He asked, a slight smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he noted Mephisto's sudden agitation.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 am

He was so deep in thought that he didn’t catch his name being mentioned. It might have been for the better, he might have just walked away if he had, even if he heard Horus defending and possibly even showing that he believed he had potential. His face would have lit up like a red Christmas bulb.

Drake was still walking, and unfortunately Horus wasn’t. That resulted in him walking right into the older demon. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. No- he hadn’t just walked right into him, had he? Really? Right in front of Mephisto? He might have been new, but the other Sovereign scared him so much. “M-Master Hellstrom- I’m sorry..” he whispered, hastily retreating a couple of steps. “I.. uh..” He slipped his hand into his back pant’s pocket and fished out a letter containing Abby’s orders. It was sealed shut- for Horus, as Drake had been told.

His cheeks were pink from being embarrassed, and unfortunately he found himself looking at Mephistopheles for a brief time. As soon as he caught a glimpse of the man’s eyes he looked away. He extended the letter to the nicer of the two and bowed his head some. “.. Sorry.”
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 am

When the younger male bumped into him, the grimoire slipped from Horus' hand, fallen noisily to the floor. The man easily regained his balance, but as he bent down to retrieve the leather bound book, Mephisto beat him to it, making Horus appear displeased. "Imp," he uttered, extending his hand, as he clearly did not want the other demons looking at his research.

"What's this, Horus? I've not seen a book like this in a hundred years. Interesting," Mephisto cackled, flipping quickly through the pages.

"Return it," Horus commanded, barely catching Drake's words, though he gave a deft nod before stepping heavily towards Mephisto, whom practically hurled the book at him before returning to his office. "It would do you well to learn some respect," he hissed, turning on his heels to Drake, his mood clearly dark as his nature suggest he crush Mephisto.

Upon seeing the letter, and Abbadon's seal, he smiled a little, as he was a loyal dog to his master, unlike Mephisto, whom both assumed would someday try to overthrow them both.

"Thank you," he said, upon accepting the letter. He paused as he was about to open it, his book once more tucked under his arm, "you're a Sovereign, Drake, not a messenger. Why did Abbadon have you bring this to me?" He question. A loyal and wise dog, whom clearly knew his master well.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 am

For an instant, Drake’s face hardened and his eyes narrowed, clearly not quite enjoying that he had caused this. He shook his head and stared at the grimoire. If only he hadn’t been so dumb, losing himself in his head and causing trouble. Fucking idiot. Then again, Mephisto was apparently horrible, and it made him very uneasy. But this was his fault.

He felt a wave of anger, a wave that caused his brows to furrow and his mouth to partially open as if he was planning on saying something. Then his stern demeanor fell and he was once more the shy boy- then again the incident was over and Horus had won.

He slouched a big, lacing his fingers together and hanging them in front of his belt buckle. He exhaled softly, nodding and waiting for Horus to read the letter. However, he was addressed instead. He opened his mouth, bottom lip quivering softly. He rose his eyes, staring into the other Sovereign’s eyes for a few moments. It was the boldest thing he’d done all day, he even straightened his posture. “He.. He spoke to me about the contents.” the young man stated with a soft nod. “And seeing as he’s paired me with you, he saw fit that I tell you.. I’m too meek, I don’t think he likes that..” His voice faded out and he tilted his head to the side a bit, smiling ever so faintly. CUTE.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 am

Crimson eyes scanned Drake's features, before slowly looking the boy over. When he was satisfied, he turned his eyes upon the letter, which he began attempt to open, "meek as you may be, you are now a Sovereign of hell. Many demons would slit there mother's throat to trade places with you, do not dismiss yourself so lightly. Master has a plan for you, do not worry about that."

He struggled with the letter, before flipping it over. He observed it carefully, before placing his thumb over the seal, which melded away to nothing in recognition of him. He chuckled some, "seems the master thought Mephisto would find you before you found me," he remarked, while slowly unfolding the letter.

His eyes scanned the document, and he looked increasingly intrigued as he did so. When he had reread it, and was satisfied that he knew his mission, he clenched his fist around the paper, which burst into flames, vanishing into nothing just as the seal had.

"Well, Drake, it appears we'll be going to earth for your first mission. No wandering the depths of hell for you," he smirked fondly, at the memory of his first mission, "contrary to popular belief, there is a part of hell that is frozen over. Nasty place to visit," he began to stroll down the hell, gesturing for Drake to follow. He was not surprised to see that Mephisto was listening, and made a lame attempt to pretend that he was not.

Once well pass the door, he licked his lips, "we're going dragon hunting. And not just any dragon, a particular old and powerful one... If you've anything you want to get, I suggest you retrieve it now."

Snorting softly, he pushed his hands into the pockets of his large jacket. Earth... I wonder... If I were to just... Drop by... take a peek to see how she's doing.. He glanced back at Drake, and hastily shook the thought from his head, a burdened sigh leaving his chest.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:09 am

Drake watched Horus, eyes brimming with curiosity. He blinked, rubbing the back of his neck. “I.. just hope they don’t try to slit mine.” he commented with another hefty shake of his head. Deep down, he welcomed the challenge, though he didn’t show it. He would enjoy a good fight, he had been in them before. He didn’t seem the type though, nor did he tell anyone.

His eyes returned to the letter opening process and he smiled, cheeks still slightly pink. It really showed against his pale skin. “Well.. I was honestly a bit paranoid about that myself..” he whispered, hands slipping into his pockets again. Drake’s eyes lit up as the paper burned, enjoying the familiar scent of smoke. He shifted some, suddenly feeling the urge to play- he wouldn’t though, he was too nervous around Horus. Sure, he was feeling more comfortable, but he was still closet crushing.

Drake paused before nodding. “I.. wasn’t aware of that. I.. have a lot to learn, don’t I, Master Hellstrom?” He glanced to Mephisto, frowning softly before shutting his mouth as well. Once Horus spoke again he frowned ever so softly. He never liked killing another dragon, or even fighting one, but if that was the command he would follow it. “Oh, I’ve got all I need, sir.” he commented, bowing his head. He lowered his hand and slowly ran it over the area just off his thigh. A small rucksack oozed out of its invisible state. “I.. didn’t want him to see. I didn’t want to see him either, to be honest.” He gave a coy smile that faded out as the man sighed. “What’s wrong, if you don’t mind my asking?”
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:24 am

"I don't think anyone ever wants to see Mephisto. Cocky bastard. He'd stab you in the back first chance he got, if he knew he'd get away with it," Horus remarked, easing himself down a very long hall, he glanced back as Drake question his sigh. "Very perceptive of you, Mephisto and the deceased demon whose place you took would always just tell me I was getting old when I sighed as such. The master... Knows that I am hiding something. As I have been for... just about 18 years now. Something that I must protect... Particularly from certain... Allies." He narrowed his eyes a little, as he was clearly speaking of Mephisto.

"I hope it doesn't offended you, but I would rather continue to keep it a secret. For as long as I possibly can..." Horus smiled a little, as whatever he was hiding clearly brought him a great deal of joy. He would like to tell someone, but that not only made him vulnerable, but more importantly threatened something very precious to him.

"That idiot Mephisto still thinks I'm hiding the fountain of youth or some secret weapon." He snickered, nearing the end of the hall as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 am

“I’ll definitely be sure to keep my eyes open.. I’m the weak link in the chain now, after all..” He licked his lips and seemed to be pondering some thought or another. “I.. guess a fresh set of eyes can be a good thing then..” he murmured, more to himself than the other man. He personally didn’t like when people weren’t perceptive to emotions- as long as his emotions were out of the picture. It was a strange way of thinking, but he was rather used to hiding everything from everyone. He would listen though, he was damn good at that.

Drake nodded softly, seeming to understand. “Secrets.. They are sometimes necessary, and I’m sure everyone has them.” he said. “I wouldn’t ask you to tell me- you don’t know me, I just.. Wanted to make sure you’re alright.” He smiled once more before zipping his mouth shut with a cute little wink. His moment of confidence faded quickly, however, and he looked to the side, chewing on the inside of his mouth.

“Heh. Maybe if he spent less time worrying about you he’d look a little less… frazzled in the first place.” He brought a hand up to his mouth, stifling the small laugh that surfaced as he replaced his horrid thoughts with the nicer word.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 am

Horus laughed a little at Drake's words, "don't worry about me, Drake, I can take care of myself," he assured, stepping into a strangely dark, cryptic looking room (at least compared to the others, it was strangely suiting for hell, though), which had many symbols drawn upon the floor. The room was dimly lit by candles, and tinted as red as blood.

Amongst the glowing painted symbols stood a single, hooded mages, "mastersss," he hissed, his accent making it clear that he was not, at least not now, human, "where do you dessssire to travel?" Came the raspy voice from beneath the hood as the creature bowed to the two males.

"Never you mind, gatekeeper, just ensure that the gates of hell will open for us upon our return," Horus commented, before slowly turning to Drake, "much easier then simply opening up a portal every time we want to pass back and forth. A good way to save energy, and this is a side gate to hell, not the main one. Traveling through the main gates too often can be a bad thing."

A few long moments passed and the hooded being nodded, "Very well, return ssssafely," came the snake like voice, as both Drake and Horus were whisked away to a damp, dark cave. That was rather cold..

"Oh bugger," Horus murmured, looking down at the sheet of ice beneath his feet. "Seems our dragon friend is affiliated with the ice element. Interesting." He mused, voice softening as he heard heavy breathing further within the cave. "I've seen many fire dragons, a couple of ice, some water... Water dragons are actually quite beautiful and docile, I do enjoy seeing them... Lightning, on the other hand, are quick and nasty to deal with. Pray that you never have to face one," he murmured, then grew silent as he began to approach the snoring sound.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 am

“I’m sure you can..” he said simply, as he really was one hundred percent positive about his statement. He followed the man with a small spring in his step, excited to be working with Horus. The thought of working with Mephisto made his stomach churn. As they entered the new room he blinked, a bit surprised to see such a place. The mage made him feel uneasy, though as the other Sovereign was calm he was able to mirror his feelings.

“I see, sir.” he commented when he was spoken to, taking a mental note of the man’s words. He was curious to know what exactly would happen if the main gate was used too many times, but he didn’t ask. For some reason he didn’t feel very passionate about asking questions just yet.

A shiver ran through his body and he drew his arms loosely around his waist. His body temperature was raised, yes, but the cold was a bit of a shock regardless. “Mm, I never really have likes ice anyways.” he mumbled, feeling rather simple as he was mostly fire dragon. He was a special breed though, whos bloodline traced back to the ancient days of hell. He breathed hell fire and mingled in ancient magic.

He cleared his throat and cast a wary glance down into the cave. “Lightning.. Oh, that word makes me long for rain..” He was once again talking to himself. Drake’s eyes flickered and he suddenly paused, pupils narrowing into slits. He could sense a hoard of treasures and smell the other dragon. It excited him and for a moment his demeanor changed once again. Confidence overtook his body, causing him to stand up straight and quiver in anticipation. “Horus, are we only here to kill him?”
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 am

"No, senseless killing isn't my live of work," Horus commented, running his fingers lightly through his hair, he then pulled at his heavy 'captain's' over coat, which he was glad he tend to wear everywhere. "This dragon, named Shard, took something very important, from an equally important demon. His horde is vast, but there is only one ting we require.."

"Perhaps a perk, but if anything catches your eye, jewels, gold, ancient texts, artifacts, whatever tickles your fancy, you may take it before pillagers arrive and rob this place blind," Horus stopped walking just short of the dragon, looking on wearily. He had an honor system. He could not kill a sleeping, unsuspecting creature. It just was not right.

Turning his eyes upon Drake he cleared his throat some, "you should stand back, young Master Grimm, things are about to get a little chillier in here," he pointed out, before giving the dragon a hasty kick to the snout.

The dragon snorted, hoisted it's head offensively and reared itself to it's feet, it gave a roar, but it was not the noise itself that made Horus uneasy, rather the soft chime like noises from above.

Raising his gaze, his fear was realized as large icicles from above began to teeter dangerously. One fell to the ground, shattering into a million pieces - though it was the treasure pile that the icicle collapsed upon that then drew Horus' full attention.

"Well, shall you kill him, or will I?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

“.. Good.” Drake gave a soft nod, slowly allowing his arms to fall to his sides. “I see.. Well, I’m curious to know what exactly we’re getting.” His lips parted and the fog of his warm breath mixed with smoke rose towards the icicles above.

“Alright, I’ll remember that.” he mumbled, seeming to be more focused on Shard at the moment. He doubted he would take anything, out of respect for the other dragon, but if there was something important he might be persuaded. The young man stopped as Horus did, meeting his eyes as Horus turned his head to him. He shrugged, remaining in place.

Then the dragon was kicked and he did take a step back, having not been prepared. He didn’t seem to notice the soft chime, only the roar, and his eyes narrowed. “I’ve no idea what we’re looking for.. So I guess I’m fighting.

He burst forward, leaping into the air, where he shifted into his true form. With a snarl the spikey beast hurtled his large scaly body at Shard.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

(Finally picked myself up enough to post. x_x)

As Drake agreed to fight the dragon, Horus eyed the teetering icicles, glaring as one finally cracked and began to fall to the earth. It was a distance away from them both, but nevertheless he raised his arm, and in that swift motion shot a ball of hellfire to the roof of the cave, which spread across, designating icicles as it went.

Satisfied once they were 'safe', he returned his attention to Drake, "an ancient sword, once belonging to the archangel Michael. It is the sword that defeated Abbadon centuries ago, and was lost in the great war. It would be troublesome should the angels get their hands on it, though judging by the fact that the dragon is still alive and his hoard intact, it's safe to say that they've not yet been here... Nevertheless, do not dawdle, Master Grim, if we know, chances are they will soon also..."

"Not to mention, two of the Sovereigns traveling together on earth does look suspicious.. And the angels have many spies," he mused, before easily slipping around the dragon and towards the pile of goodies it had collected.

(You can control the dragon for the fight and stuff.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Drake could understand Horus' worries, but they didn't seem to bother him in the same manner. Maybe it was because he was preoccupied with the other beast in the space. Once the threat of the icicles was removed he was able to focus on Shard while the other Sovereign made his way for the hoard.

The two dragons pushed forward to meet in mid air. The sound was loud and full of crackles and clinks, scale against scale. Shard released a roar, surprised to be caught. He lashed out with his sharp fangs, aiming for Drake's throat. He caught a mouthful of fire instead, and it hurt. Drake stopped flapping his wings, sending both himself and the ice dragon down onto the frosty rocks. It wasn't a high fall, of course, but it was slick, something that the young sovereign had forgotten.

His talons scraped and screeched against the ice as he began to slip down the slight slope. He growled, bringing a front foot down hard on the ice,sinking his nails in deeper so that he would stop moving. Unfortunately, Shard took his moment of distraction to pounce right on his back and send him onto his stomach. Drake released what sounded like a groan, wings lowering as his feet worked to reset themselves under his large body. In the end he succeeded and pushed himself straight up, much like a bronco, which knocked the ice dragon away.

The darker toned male shook himself off, flexing his wings and twitching his long tail much like a cat. It was his turn, thus he took a running leap at Shard, who had landed on his feet, and dug his talons deep into Shard's side. The raptor claws on his back feet worked wonders, allowing him to hold on and dig around the other dragon's innards.

He snarled, the pain driving him past the point of rage. He had a moment of super strength and ran at the jagged wall, ramming Drake into it at the cost of having his side and back torn open. He'd busted the hellfire demon up however, and that made the old dragon snicker.

Drake opened his mouth, trying to take in the air that had been knocked out of him. He was on his side, twitching, and it wasn't good. Shard was walking closer, but Drake couldn't lift his head. He was, however, able to turn as Shard leapt on him, pressing his hind feed up into the old beast's abdomen just before Shard bit onto his throat. His hind toes moved,sliding the claws deeper into his abdomen while the teeth began to tighten around his windpipe. He gritted his teeth and kicked as hard as he could, finally feeling the icy rush of the ice dragon's blood raining down onto his powerful legs. His eyes shut and he opened his mouth, finally feeling Shard's jaws easing up. He wasn't dead, no, just losing blood rapidly. That was why Drake shook free and rolled so that he was on top now. He bit back, swiftly and with enough force to break the other male's neck. He wouldn't make him suffer by feeling all of his life force draining away.

Thus, the job was finished, and Drake, shivering, eased back up the slope and towards Horus.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Fumbling through the pile of treasures was no easy task. There was so much of it, most of which was hardly of any interest to Horus. After all, what good to gold really do for a demon such a himself? Nothing, really. Gold was the currency of the human world, not of his.

Grunting a little as he searched, he slapped his hand across a pile of gold, drawing it back in surprise as his palm began to sizzle, which could only mean once thing - a holy object lay under the coins. Glancing around, he spotted some of the finest robes he had ever seen... And hastily used them to push aside the gold until the sword was completely visible. He gave a half grin, wrapped the robes around the sword, and straightened himself - in time to see Drake ambling up the slope towards him.

He held up the wrapped sword, smiling a little, in an odd way, "master will be pleased with us!" He announced, sounding very happy that they had accomplished their task. "Well done, Drake, Abbadon will be pleased!"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am

Drake eased onto his haunches in front of Horus before returning to his human form. His pants were covered with blood, and his neck had several small cuts resembling a miniature version of the bite he'd recieved. There was also blood dripping down his chin, from Shard.

He was sitting on his ass panting, but he was smiling. He couldn't explain it but he was filled with a sense of joy and excitement- and a bit of lust. The latter of which he had to tuck away in the back of his head. He did bite his bottom lip softly, however, but then he smiled again and rose. "Yes, he will!" he stated, stepping closer to Horus. "We did it.." Drake looked for a moment like he might hug the other Sovereign, but instead he moved to an unimportant looking cloth and wiped his face off.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 am

"Indeed we did... Are you alright?" He asked, noting all of the blood. Of course, the dead dragon down the slope probably contributed a large amount of the crimson liquid.

The demon began to shuffle his way through the treasures, which, besides the object in his hands, did not really interest him at all. The man ran his fingers through his own dark hair, glancing over Drake in order to see what sort of shape he were in.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 am

"Yes, I'll be fine. I'm just a little cut up and bruised." he assured with a soft nod. The young man slipped his hands into his pants pockets and shivered. "The damage is mainly under my clothes, but no worries." He began to move as well, edging towards the way out of the cave.

"We should probably leave, right? Just in case the angels are coming?" His hazel eyes, still lively, stared straight into Horus' red ones, once again a surprising change in character, though now he was proud of himself. He had done his job and together they actually made a wonderful team. He was so happy at the moment! He was dancing on the inside.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 am

"Mm, yes, we should leave before any unwanted guests show up," he agreed, while stepping towards Drake. "Let us return to hell and hand this to Abbadon, he is likely awaiting our return," Horus exclaimed, while tucking the sword under one arm.

With what little magic he possessed, Horus whisked them both back to hell, to the very same gateway that they had been in just moments ago. "Well, that really didn't take long," he mused.

"Welcome back, masssterssss," greeted the snake voice once again.

Horus nodded to the creature, before making for the exit as they had to deliver the sword to Abbadon.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 am

Drake nodded with a soft smile, waiting for a few moments. He shut his eyes, and when they reopened he was standing back in the odd room with the strange mage. He straightened his dress clothes, though they were soaked with blood. The young man really wanted to take a shower or something, he was quite uncomfortable, but he had to finish the job before he could do anything for himself.

Thus he followed Horus out of the room and towards where their master was waiting. "Horus.. I just.. I want to thank you for being.. well.. nice." he pointed out. "I think Mephistopheles would have sent me in there to get eaten and not told me what we were supposed to do.. if he would have even taken me to the right place." He chuckled softly and shook his head. "I hope I get to work with you all the time.." He frowned a bit and shut his mouth, figuring this conversation probably wasn't the best idea.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 pm

"Mephistopheles... Is the definition of a monster. Don't try and figure him out, he's everything people believe a demon to be. Merciless. Malicious. Mischievous... The master would not set you anywhere alone with him yet... He has a notorious habit of coming back alone whenever he's sent on a mission with partners.." Horus huffed, trotting down the hall, he soon entered a rather large room, filled with books and all sorts of curious artifacts. In the center of the room, on his large desk, sat Abbadon, whom was perched on a corner, speaking to a demon that looked sort of like a younger version of himself.

"I'm telling you, grandfather, something is going on up there." The handsome young demon said, while pacing the floor, he was oblivious to anyone else. His white hair was messy, his blue eyes weary, and his wings strained. "I don't know what, but my master has be asking strange things of me.."

"Regardless, North, you know you aren't supposed to be here," Abbadon responded, slowly rising from his perch. He was broader, more well built than his descendant. Handsome, devilishly so, with a charming smirk and slightly scruffy face. Otherwise, he was well groomed, and dressed neatly in leather pants, a bulky pair of stylish shoes, a shirt and tie, as well as a trenchcoat of sorts.

"I know, but..." North wheeled around, finally spotting Horus, which clearly startled him as his wings spread wide and a few feathers dropped to the floor. "Holy Christ!"

Abbadon chuckled a little, running his fingers through his hair, "easy, boy," he looked to Abbadon, noticing the cloth wrapped sword in his hands, "time for you to hurry along back to earth now, my little halfbreed," Abbadon said, sounding affectionate, in spite of what many would consider to be an insult.

Hesitantly, he nodded and cautiously stepped around the Sovereign's, glad to see that Mephistopheles was not among them. That old bastard gave him the creeps, even if he wasn't allowed to touch North, the mind games that demon played... They were terrifying..

Once his grandson had made his exit, Abbadon finally addressed his servants. "I see you boys have retrieved the sword of Michael. Well done," he said, grinning broadly as he stepped towards them.

Horus fell to one knee, hoisting the sword over his head and humbly offering it to his master.

"I've told you before, that you don't have to bow to me," Abbadon mumbled, though accepted the wrapped blade nonetheless.

"Sorry.." Horus whispered, slowly rising to his feet.

Abbadon snorted a little, then turned his attention to Drake. "You're a mess," he bluntly said, seeming amused. "But you accomplished your first mission, congratulations, young Drake. We'll make a Sovereign of you yet.."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Drake couldn’t help but give a soft chuckle. Mephistopheles was merciless, malicious, and mischievous. So many m’s, it was simply perfect. He realized that his random laugh might have been taken as him being disrespectful, thus he lowered his head a bit, as if he were already being scolded. He was, in his head. “I understand.. I’ll be careful around him, if it’s necessary to have him in my proximity..” He shrugged just a bit, following Horus into the room. The sight of the two light haired demons made his eyes widen just a bit. He’d merely been expecting Abbadon- not North, thus he was confused for a moment.

He arched a brow as he couldn’t help but hear their conversation. Up there? Earth maybe? Drake wasn’t sure. He rubbed the back of his neck and waited patiently, looking to his fellow Sovereign every now and then. As North turned and tensed Drake jumped a bit himself, caught off guard by the sudden movement and exclamation. Hah, Horus is scary. he thought, shaking his head just a bit. He didn’t find Horus startling- but he very much enjoyed looking at him.. That might have been the reason. Then again, Abbadon was very attractive as well-- Talk about hell.

Then North was leaving and Drake gave him a cute little wave. He felt like an idiot, but he was getting tired so he didn’t really care anymore. His hazel eyes shot forward, staring at Abbadon as they were finally addressed. The fact that their master was beaming made him smile while he watched Horus kneel and offer him the sword. All was good, they had succeeded- You’re a mess- He blinked, having forgotten that he was still drenched. His cheeks turned pink and he cleared his throat. “Thank you, master.” he nearly whispered, bowing his head out of respect. He felt very good on the inside, he couldn’t deny that. “Thank you very much..”
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

"Mm." The demon wandered away from the two Sovereign's, clearly distracted by his new artifact. "Now, report to the bathing room. You both reek of blood and death," Abbadon commented, moving towards a case that was newly made, where he quickly unwrapped the sword and placed it upon the crafted mantle. He observed it for a moment, smirking as he was clearly pleased to have the object. Abbadon then began a chant, and raised a hand to gesture for the men to leave.

"Come along, Drake, Abbadon is placing a seal upon the sword, so that it cannot be removed," Horus remarked, while turning around and heading out of the room, "he'll be doing this for a while, it's best for us to keep out of his way," he commented, exiting the room and waiting for Drake to leave as well, he closed the door, allowing his master some privacy.

Pausing, Abbadon lifted his shirt to his nose, inhaling the scent and making a face. "He's right, I do smell terrible..." He murmured, seeming a little distressed by this. As such, he did as his master suggested, and made his way towards the bathing hall.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Drake slipped his hands back into his pockets, watching Abbadon with a curious spark in his eyes. He wanted to watch- but he could take a hint. His eyes wandered over the sword one last time before he turned to follow Horus. “I understand. It’s just intriguing. I wish I knew how to do such things..” He shrugged softly and smiled faintly. Maybe some day he would learn..

“Honestly, I think you smell nice.” he murmured, watching coyly as the other sovereign smelled himself. “Even if you are bloody.. Aw, I said that out loud, didn’t I..” His voice faded out and he frowned. Sometimes he felt like a loon. Maybe he needed to get more sleep.

The young man followed his elder, catching the scent of soap and cleanliness. He hoped the water was hot- it would feel wondrous after that cold mission. However, he found himself wondering what the layout of the bathing room was like. Would he have to get naked in front of Horus? That wasn’t good. He was uncomfortable with it.. He wasn’t confident when it came to his body, though he looked fine. Maybe it was just because he thought Horus was sexy. He didn’t know.

I have got to stop thinking about this sort of thing.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"Aye, but master Abbadon wont teach you that. He's crafted this magic over centuries, and it is what protects some very precious things.. He cannot afford to tell another," Horus shrugged a little as he walked, "but master's magic is very advanced, perhaps in time he will share a little with out." He assured, arching a brow as Drake complimented his smell. He laughed a little as Drake realized he had spoken his thoughts.

Turning a corner and slipping into a room, Horus paused before the mat on the floor, where he kicked off his shoes and entered the large, lavish bathing hall. Steam poured from the room, rolling over him. He slipped his jacket off of his shoulders, hanging it on a series of coat hooks mounted upon the wall. There were a row of bathtubs. Some bigger then others, spread through the room, all made of stone and filled with steamy water, though curiously there were no faucets.

There were some stalls, for changing, but Horus simply moved towards a bench and wordlessly stripped out of his clothing, which he folded neatly and lay aside, but not before draping a towel around his hips out of courtesy for his coworker. He then made his way towards a shelf, where he gathered up all of his bath 'equipment,' and made for his favorite tub... Where he proceeded to throw about six rubber ducks into the water, as well as bubble bath. Content, he was about to rip his towel away and slip into the water when he heard a whistle.

Turning slowly, he spotted Natrix, the resident whore, and growled. The man was stark naked, wet, and more than obviously checking him out.

"Oh? Who's the cute new boytoy?" Natrix asked, grinning, he started to move towards Drake when Horus seized him by the back of the neck, and proceeded to drag him towards the exit.

"No amount of water can wash away your filth, Natrix. I don't know what business you have here, but you've overstayed your welcome. I suggest you return to your father before I crush you like the crawling mite that you are," Horus growled, making it clear that he was serious. He did not like Natrix very much, the anger on his face made that much clear. With a mighty heave, he threw the naked Natrix into the hall.

Dusting off his hands, Horus, with hair that was now slightly damp due to all the same, grumbled and made his way back to his bath tub.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Drake nodded, understanding the reasoning behind Abbadon not wanting to share his secrets. If he was a prominent authority with items that he couldn’t afford to lose he would be the same way. “I hope so.. I’d love it if he would.” The thought made him smile- mainly because he would enjoy some one on one time with their master. He hadn’t really had any yet, other than receiving his first task. He snapped out of his thoughts as Horus laughed at him- eyes flickering. A laugh was better than a frown as far as he was concerned.

Horus took off his shoes, and the young man followed suit. As he stepped into the room he exhaled warily, savoring the feeling of the steam. It felt so nice, even though he had his clothes on. He couldn’t wait to get out of them. Drake’s jaw dropped slightly as Horus moved to a bench and took his clothes off. He had a nice ass.. Dammit, you fucking idiot, stop! He shook his head and looked away, only to hear another voice.

He couldn’t help but stare at Natrix, feeling a small pang of lust. God, hell wasn’t good for him. He bit his bottom lip and turned his head away, feeling uncomfortable since Natrix was growing closer- but Horus saved him. He hoped that wouldn’t become a habit… He really needed to grow a set and not have to rely on his elder like that. “.. Thanks, again..” he whispered, before slipping into one of the stalls.

He took his clothes off gingerly, able to feel the damage inside of his body now that he was about to get to relax. Drake looked down at his chest; the bruising was pretty bad. Shard had broken a couple of his ribs and cut him up but it wasn’t serious enough for him to show the other sovereign. He wrapped a towel around his waist before easing out of the stall and over to the shelves of bath stuff. The dragon grabbed a jar of bath salts and walked to the nearest, biggest tub. He tossed his salt in and looked to Horus with a small smile.

Drake then looked away again and stepped over the edge, dropping his towel over the side before laying down in the wonderfully hot water. The salt bit at his cuts, making him cringe, but it was for the better. “Ahh, fucker..” he whispered.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Horus ripped his towel from his waist and slipped into the bubbly water, rather carelessly, causing the ducks to bob violently and water to spill out of the tub. He exhaled happily, allowing himself to relax into the hot, soapy water. He tilted his head back onto the tub, which had a groove in it specifically for a head rest.

"Mm, this is probably my favorite room," he purred aloud, not really talking to anyone. "I do enjoy a good soak," he murmured, nudging at one of his bath toys as they floated against... A rather sensitive area of his.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Drake glanced over to Horus, taking a moment to eye him before slipping his head under the water. He scrubbed at his hair without any soap at first, and before he knew it the water was tinted red. The boy sat up and took a deep breath. Bloody water ran down his torso and he shook his head. However, then he heard Horus talking to himself. It was his turn to chuckle before attacking his hair with shampoo. Just for kicks he styled his hair into a mohawk and grinned. Baths were always fun.

The dragon began to hum before slipping back under the water and washing the soap from his hair. As he emerged again he grabbed the soap and began to scrub the rest of his body.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Horus peacefully reclined in his bath, arms hanging over the side of the tub as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.. Perhaps a little too much, as he soon drifted off to sleep. All that could be heard were his soft sounding of breathing as he drifted off, though it became slowly apparently that his arms were slipping from the edges of the tub and more of her torso was gradually being swallowed by the water.

Mumbling something in his sleep, he swallowed and nuzzled his forearm, before relaxing once again.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum