Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm

(Well, we can always leave it and have them not know. xD)

(Yay. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 pm

(That sounds good. (: Bahahaha.)

(^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed May 26, 2010 7:03 am

Heaven was once again composed. There was no war for power, no worries about an upcoming apocalypse, yet still no lack of excitement. Today was was a schedueled meeting between the power houses of the heavens and hell. What with the shift in the hierarchy, things were being handled differently now.

Seeing as Jamison had been an angel at one point, he was seen as a traitor, yet even then, he was respected to an extent. Currently, the tall creature was walking out of the 'government' building, a binder tucked neatly under his arm. His eyes, now a deep shade of purple, were hidden by a set of black Costellos, while his rather pale and extremely fit body was wrapped in a sharp black suit. His shirt was red, and his tie black as well. A pair of nice black shoes carried him quietly over the golden paved sidewalk.

It was obvious by the handsome smile that business had gone well. His eyes, on the otherhand, would show anyone that saw them that he was rather down today. Maybe that was why he was looking for Michael, one of his oldest friends. His closest friend, now at least. Or had it always been that way?

(Kinda lame. I didn't know if they were already together or are going to get that way. XD; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 am

Michael rarely ventured beyond his home unless it was required of him. He was a lonely man, that craved for days that were long gone. He still looked young and handsome, but he missed the days of his youth, nonetheless. When it had only been himself, Raphael, and Gabriel things were so much simpler. Not to mention fun. The sex was great, and it happened as a general rule at least twice a day.
Standing behind a curtain drawn window, he touched a hand to his flushed cheek, "Michael, get a hold of yourself, you know that's not going to happen again," he breathed, trying to draw himself back to the current century, while his heart and mind resided in another.
"Ah well, sitting here feeling sorry for myself isn't getting me anywhere... I think I'll cook myself some supper... Yeah. I'll make a nice meal for myself, then I'll feel better!" He exclaimed, slowly heading for the kitchen as he did so.

(Well, it's up to you. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 pm

(Awww. xDD Poor bugger.)

Jamison made his way to Michael's residence, tattered black wings flexing idly as he walked. He was still handsome, even though life down below had taken away some of his former tan. His lip was still pierced, and apparently he had invested in piercing his ears. While the man cleared his throat he lightly knocked on the door. "Oh, right." He pulled his shades back to rest in his somewhat spikey hair. "I hope you're here.." He didn't have but one person to really visit now, and he hadn't gotten a chance to in a while.

(I guess they could just now be getting their start. o: I'unno, Jamison's giving him a HUUUGE hug though. [: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 pm

(xD)

Having moved off into the kitchen, Michael picked through his fridge, in search of something to eat. Initially, he had intended on making something nutritional, but as he realized that he was in more of a mood for suffocating himself with junk food, he simply moved to his cupboards, where he grabbed a fresh bag of cheetos.
In the process of pouring some into a large bowl, he heard a knock at the door, and some mindless part of him carried the filled bowl with him to the door. Opening it slowly, he smiled kindly at the man on the other side, "Hello, Jamison," he said, opening the door wider to allow the other man entry as he did so.

(Mmk, sounds good. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

Jamison smiled happily, giving his old friend the up and down. He stepped up to hug the angel a bit tightly. "Hello, my friend." he whispered, releasing him after a good few seconds. He rose a brow, eyeing the bowl of cheetos with a faint smirk. A junk food binge? That made him chuckle softly. The new devil stepped into the house, slowly turning his head. "How have you been, Michael?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 am

Michael hugged Jamison as best he could in return, inhaling his scent curiously, as though wondering if he smelled the same as he always had. "Oh, you know. I'm alive and stuff," he murmured, shoving a cheesy in his mouth soon after, he licked his finger tips before returning his attention to Jamison, "And how've you been?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 12:20 am

Jamison was wearing some delicious smelling cologne what mingled with his own manly scent. His purple eyes flickered and he playfully reached for a cheeto, plopping it in his mouth as he listened to Michael. "That's good.. I would be saddened if you weren't here when I came.." He smiled once again, wings relaxing and hanging somewhat limply. "I.. I've been lonley. It's different living in hell but I'm used to it now. Other than that, it's really not hard, being in charge of hell."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 12:40 am

Michael, coming to his senses, slowly closed the door, a shy smile over his features. It faded as the other male pointed out that he was lonely, "I know the feeling. Things aren't the same as they once were," he sighed, eating another cheesy as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 12:53 am

Jamison nodded softly, frowning a bit. "What's been happening up here, Michael?" he asked, slight concern in his voice. He stopped moving and reached out to gently rub the other man's shoulder. He slowly set his binder on the sofa, exhaling softly at the way Michael looked. He was still attractive, but he had the same hint of lonliness that he had seen in the mirror that morning.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 1:59 am

"Eah, you know, the usual. Angels are as receptive and forgiving as people seem to want to believe..." Michael murmured, giving a heavy sigh as he began to feed himself more of the junk food.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 am

He snorted softly and shook his head. "You should see the looks I get, dear Michael.." he murmured somewhat bitterly. "It's as though they want to rip me to shreds yet they're too scared to do anything.. and they still somehow respect me.." Jamison ran a hand through his hair, slipping onto the couch after his binder. "What do you think? Am I a traitor in your eyes?" He stared into the other man's eyes, smiling faintly as he awaited his answer.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 2:06 am

Michael looked away somewhat awkwardly at the mans words. He slowly moved himself to sit on the couch, "I wouldn't call you a traitor, but... You did leave a lot behind. You left us all, really..." He murmured quietly, diverting his gaze and stuffing his mouth full in order to prevent him from saying anything.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 2:27 am

Jamison's hands clenched into fists and he looked away, leaning back against the couch cushions. His mouth narrowed into a fine line and he inhaled deeply. "I didn't want to leave.. It was heaven that left me down there and said I'd run off.." He eased closer to Michael, leaving hardly any space between their bodies. "I didn't know who I was.. and by the time I remembered, it was too late.." He smirked faintly. "But you think I left you all?" He brought a hand to gently touch the other angel's cheek, laughing softly to himself at the way he was avoiding his gaze now. "Do you miss me that badly?" He chuckled again, trying to bring some humor into the conversation.

(Reading vampire knight, off and on haha. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 am

"I miss having a friend, yeah. Gabriel's angry at everyone that has anything to do with you now. And Raphael... He hasn't changed, but he's never been a great companion..." Michael murmured. He had almost mentioned Chase as well, but thought better of it. "There was never much here for me... Even less now..."

(Mmk. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

(What happened to her? Or did you decide? xD)

Jamison frowned softly, though a smile formed on his lips after a few moments. "So.. you really were my only friend here.." he mumbled so himself, pulling him into another hug. "I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to see you again.. even if we just sat around and drank a beer or watched a television.. Hah.." He rest his forehead against the other man's temple, practically clinging to him. "I wish.. well.. you could come live in the mansion with me or something.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 am

(I hadn't thought of it, really. xD)

"Mmm." Michael murmured, feeling the man against him, which was somewhat unfamiliar at this point in his life. He closed his eyes, shrugging a little, "I'm an angel... If I went to hell I'd be ripped to shreads... Either by demons or by the others here..." He quietly pointed out.

(Man, I hate not being able to find manga chapters that I know are out. >_<

I started reading Tactics, and I can't find the more recent manga, so I'm downloading the anime at like... 1-5 kbs. x_X *Dies*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 3:05 am

(Ok. xDD)

Jamison paused, lightly touching the other man's hair. He inhaled deeply, enjoying his scent for a little while. "I wouldn't let anyone harm you.." he murmured, allowing his head to slip to Michael's shoulder. "But I understand.. We could.. maybe hang out on earth at times? I.. don't know.." He yawned softly, reaching to grab some cheetos, which he began to snack on. Nomnomnom.

(Aww. D: That sucks. Majorly.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 3:13 am

"Maybe... I don't really leave heaven much anymore," he murmured in response, slowly relaxing a little and allowing himself to slouch back into the couch. "I don't really do anything... I just kind of exist..." He muttered, remaining silent for a few long moments. "What's hell like?" He suddenly asked, eyes focused upon his cheetos, "I mean, I've been to the grand hall in the castle or mansion or whatever it is, but... What's it like there everywhere else? Is it as much torture as we believe as angels?"

(Yes, it is. Almost as sucky as waiting for new chapters for mangas that you're caught up in. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 3:34 am

"Oh.." he murmured, continuing to rest his head on Michael's shoulder. He was clearly saddened by the other man's words. "Sounds to me like.. you're wasting away all alone in here.." Jamison blinked, caught off guard by his words. "It's not as bad as they say on the surface. Most of the demons mind their own business, unless they get pissy.. then they fuck up everyone's day. It's the under ground part that's full of torture.. They make sure they only get those who are on the list though, and other than that no one goes down there. Not even me... Why do you ask?" He perked up a bit, lifting his head and staring at the other man.
(Aww. Yeah, I need to just go buy some. I like having the books better than looking online. :C)

Last edited by Kate on Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 am

"Just curious," Michael murmured, nibbling at another cheeto as he did so.

(I want cheetos. -_-)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 am

"Ah.. well.. mm." Jamison's eyes flickered and he took michael's hand in his own, eyeing the cheesy orange tips. "May I..?" he asked calmly, blinking. "You know.. I can't help but think about.. maybe the second to last time I saw you? After.. that night in the jacuzzi.."

(XD Lmao.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu May 27, 2010 4:03 am

Michael flushed a little at the other man's suggestion, nodding his head gingerly as he did so. "Oh?" He questioned, also thinking back to that time. His dark eyes diverted to Jamison once more, and he asked his, apparently, final question. "Do you like alone in hell, Jamison? Or do you... Have someone else..."

(Gonna be off for now. G'night love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 am

Jamison slipped Michael's hand closer to his face, lightly licking the cheese powder off. His deep purple eyes shut for a momeny and he shook his head. "I.. don't have anyone anymore." he murmured with a soft shrug. "And yes, I live alone.. I see you do too." He allowed his friend to have his hand back, if he wanted it at least.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 30, 2010 8:04 am

"Yeah, it's just me, of course," Michael murmured, slightly hypnotized by the other man licking his fingers - as it no doubt brought a few sensual thoughts to mind. He exhaled once more, his mind going back to his childhood. To the fun that he had had with Raphael and Gabriel, whom both seemed to have moved on in their own ways. Another sigh followed shortly after, and lonely eyes focused themselves upon Jamison.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

Jamison released Michael's fingers, smiling faintly at his friend. "You know.. the only good thing about being lonley is that there are other people in the same situation as you.." he whispered, yawning a bit and settling back on the couch. "You and I are still birds of a feather, dear Michael.. even though you're up here and I'm down there.." He slowly leaned over to rest on the other man, acting as though he was going to fall asleep.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 am

"Yeah, I... I guess so," Michael whispered, watching his friend. He was a little confused. He wondered what Jamison wanted from him. Was he just tempting him? Reminding him of what he didn't - nay, couldn't have, or was he fishing for a good roll in the bed? He inhaled slightly, slouching back into his couch as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Jamison opened his eyes for a moment, sitting up and reaching a hand to angle Michael's face towards himself. "Would you be willing to.. maybe.. go out with me?" he asked with a small, nervous smile. He wasn't sure how to go about asking such things anymore, seeing as life underground had changed him.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 pm

"I... I... Maybe..." Michael whispered, caught a little off guard by the question. He swallowed a nervous lump in his throat, leaning his face slightly into Jamison's hand.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next