Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 32 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:09 am

(XD Rofl. Very nice. I want some.. xDD
Off and on, painting. Might come up with something while I do, lol. O: )

Jamison smiled some, closing the small space and roughly licking Michael's cheek. He made a bit of a face since he wasn't used to the somewhat stubbly face of a man. The angel shook it off however and moved one of his hands to lightly finger Michael's member. He ran his hand up and down the shaft several times before dipping his head to suck on his superior's collar bone. His blue eyes rest on his wife for a moment, as if wondering if she was enjoying what he was doing. He gave her a signal that said for her to join in whenever she wished. He really wanted to see if he had what it took to set Michael ablaze though.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:24 am

(*Hands some*

MMk.)

Michael gasped slightly as the man touched his member - something that no one had done in quite some time. He cleared his throat, eying the other man as he nipped at his shoulder.
Chase slid the robe off of her shoulders, easing herself down into the jacuzzi once more, crawling naked to the two man, she first kissed her husbands back, before kneeling alongside the two and giving each of their member's a stroke - granted, she was clearly more hesitant to touch Michael, she was not sure how her husband felt about her touch another man.
Michael looked between the two angels, quickly getting the feeling that he was going to treated to a little something extra special.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 am

(I bet it's good... fdfklgjdfg. *can imagine*

The only thing I got is the city under the sea. xP And something having to do with hell, and Lucifer getting overthrown or retiring or going on vacation with Liam to find the fountain of youth. xD
There's also Lucian, Thane, and Zechs though, but I dunno what they could do.)

Jamison smiled, continuing to lightly jerk his member around. His head dipped moreso to allow himself access to Michael's nipple, which he lightly bit before beginning to suck on it. His eyes somehow conveyed that if Chase would allow him freedom, which she was, he would allow her the same. They were married and he knew she would never be unfaithful to him. He wouldn't screw around on her either. He leaned back into her kiss. A shiver ran down his spine thanks to the way she touched him. He pressed his own hard length against Michael while removing his mouth to lean and kiss his wife.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 am

(Yup. ^^

Mm, yeah, the fountain of youth would be cool, or something equivalent that's maybe a little more interesting? Sexy young Liam, yum. ;9)

Michael exhaled deeply as the couple shared him, his own hands outstretching to rest on each of their knees. His chest began to heave slightly in excitement, and he pressed into each of their touched, his member throbbing hungrily.
Chase happily returned the kiss, pressing her tongue gently into his mouth for a few moments before breaking the kiss, and licking his ear affectionately. "Why don't you... You know... Try taking 'him' into your mouth," she softly suggested, feeling rather excited herself at the prospect. "Or start small and work up to that, you seem to enjoy when I do that," she added, giving a wink as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 am

( *drool*

Alright. ^^ Any ideas? XD I know, I want to see a pic of what he'd look like. xD
I know a good temporary replacement for Darius.. bahaha..)

Jamison smiled and pushed his tongue to meet hers, rubbing his hips against the other male angel. He froze everything, raising a brow at her as she made her suggestion. "Something tells me you've had some fantasies about me and men, baby." he pointed out, eyeing her expression. "Since we're being honest and truthful, have you? And who with?" He snickered before exhaling and trying to relax a bit. He brought a hand up to tilt Michael's head to meet his. It was then that he kissed him, somewhat roughly at that. Jamison took a breath and eased down onto his knees. "I'm going to choke on 'him', you know that right?" He batted his eyelashes before taking a moment to stare at the erection he'd been asked to suck. His hands rubbed at Michael's thighs and he slowly leaned in, licking the tip as if to acquire the taste as his hands moved to guide a small amount between his lips. Blue eyes locked onto the man's face as he waited to see what he was in for reaction wise.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 am

(Maybe that can... Ask someone for their services? xD

Whom? o_o)

Chase blushed a little at her husbands words, making her look to her lap. "I... Find myself having a lot of weird thoughts like that..." She whispered, shrugging shyly and briefly hugging her naked self. "And I imagined us with all sorts of other people..." She muttered, raising her eyes to him as he moved the conversation on. She watched their kiss, biting her lower lip briefly as she did so, "You don't have to take him all the first time, it's a weird feeling to get used to, I know, just take what you can and don't rush yourself," she whispered, biting his shoulder from behind as he began to give head to another man.
Michael arched forwards, gently returning the other man's brief kiss, before arching his back as Jamison started to have his way with his length. Reaching out, he stroked the other male's hair slightly, as if to reassure him that he was doing a good job.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 am

(Huh? xD You mean hire people to go with them?

Lucian! Rofll jk. He'd know he was bad.. Don't hit me, but I was honestly thinking Jamison. He's a good leader and he can be pretty dark. No one would know until he showed up in heaven for a business deal.. or if someone came down for one.. and I want him to fall so bad. :< I don't even know why. I'll shut up now though. xD

Oh, btw, best movie kissing scene ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS6mlIbr5NA )

He began to wonder for a few moments. How many people? Mainly guys or..? Jamison blinked and came back to reality. He made a sexy noise as she bit him, pressing against the jacuzzi and Michael's legs while he knelt. Her coaching helped him a little and he managed to work his way up to a little over two thirds of the other man's length without gagging. That didn't mean that Michael couldn't force the rest, in fact Jami would probably rise to the challenge and try his best to keep from having to back out. He began to suck, working his tongue in an experimental manner to try and figure some things out. One of his hands slipped around to grab Chase's ass, the other Michael's.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 am

(Hire someone to make him/them young again. Maybe end up doing a few things before finding one that works. - Like potions, fountains, artifacts, spells. THat sorta shit. xD

Iffin you wanna do it, then do it. Just ind a way for him to end up down there. xD

Awesome. ^^)

Michael moaned at Jamison's sloppy, inexperienced work. He pressed himself forwards ever so slightly, raking his hands through Jamison's hair once more, he eyed the man for a few long moments, before noting Chase moving in closer.
She smiled as her ass was gripped, easily shuffling forwards on her knees in order to lean against Michael's side slightly, her body grazing Jamison's as she did so. She leaned in to kiss the man, whom gladly accepted as he had not received such wonderful treatment in a long time.
The six winged angel smiled giddily, reaching out to gently touch the female's breast as she did so.

(Both chicks and dudes, and Michael's not that aggressive. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:20 am

(Ohh, mmk. ^^ Hehe, sounds good. They can make a vacation of all of it and I guess it could affect the world somehow?

Haha, maybe Natrix's first good deed could be finding him in an alley with gaping holes where his wings used to be.. He could take him home to Darius, who could patch him up.. and yeah. (: As for getting kicked out, I can pull an old skeleton from his closet. If Gabe doesn't want to help give him the boot. XD
.. I kinda wish he and Michael could have a secret fling while Jamison's unaware of anything, rofl. Then he'd forget once he was restored or whatever, but I'm guessing it's more of a dream thing anyways, unless someone attempts to completely wipe Jamison from everyone's memories. o-O Ehhhhh. *shuts up for real*

Ohhh yes. x) )

Jamison enjoyed listening to the moan, continuing to try and do his best with his mouth. He dared try and take in more of the man's length, which paid off for a little while, until he felt his jaws already growing a bit tired. The muscly man continued on however, determined to please the lonely soul and entertain his wife. He felt her body brush against his and watched what the two did while his mouth worked away. It was hot, he thought, he just wished he could share in the kiss. His own member became quite stiff as he enjoyed the new sensations and view, as well as the new smell that came from the incredibly adorable Michael.

(Haha, baaad Chase. xD Haha, didn't think so~)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 am

(Fuck this site for ruining my post again. D:

Is Natrix allowed out of hell yet? Maybe Jamison could go down on a mission and gets a rematch with Zechs?

Michael wouldn't do that, he'd bring Jami back.)

Michael groaned deep in his throat as the man pleasured him, one hand rest on Jamison while the other slid around Chase, cradling her as she began to lap at his nipples, something that made him buck his hips forwards the slightest bit.
Smiling, the female rest a hand gently on her husband's head, easing him down carefully, as though to suggest that he try to swallow a little more.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 am

( :< It must be acting up bad for you..

Has he been good? XD Hmm, that could work, but something awful would have to happen that banned him from heaven. Unless Zechs just beat the shit out of him and tore off his wings and he got amnesia from it all. o: Which is possible, but I dunno. xD; Rofl.

I know. xD Good dreams though, good dreams. XD)

Jamison brought one of his own hands to lightly caress Michael's. He gave a soft grunt as he felt the other man's hips buck, sending his member in just a little deeper. The angel felt his wife's hand encouraging him therefore he did as she wished, though slowly and carefully. He took some time to adjust, this time having completed the task and taken as of the man's member as humanely possible into his mouth and throat. He began to bob his head and suck away, surprised with himself to say the least. It felt odd but he could take it he thought.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 am

(Yus. :c

I guess he has? xD - I think Zechs could beat him stupid and stuff, yeah...

xD)

Michael shivered against the two warm bodies, his eyes only half open as he nearly passed out from pleasure. "Oh god," he whispered, wanting more from the two, his hungry eyes stared upon them both, pleading to take it further.
Chase stroked her husband's flesh lovingly, "You're doing great, sweet heart," she cooed, while leaning down enough to kiss his shoulder.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 am

(U__U *beats it up*

Then he's on probation. Very Happy I know he can, it's just, would he take it that far? And is that a good enough reason for him not to be able to go back to heaven? Lol.

;})

Jamison winked at her, continuing on until he noted the look in Michael's eyes. He slowly backed off and merely sat there panting for a few moments. "Chase.." he began, eyes shutting for a little bit. "He wants more.. but.. I don't know what to do." He ran a hand through his own hair and nuzzled the side of the jacuzzi, awaiting more coaching for his wife. He didn't know if he should fuck Michael or what. He didn't really want Michael to fuck him, he thought.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 am

(Mmk. xD - I dunno, if he was pissed off enough, maaayyyybeee. Maybe Jamison can threaten to reveal who killed Kai? xD - Maybe he could just get lost in the system at first, and then they think he's a traitor because he's in hell?)

Chase, once more, appeared thoughtful as she looked between the two. As she finally came to a conclusion, she nodded her head some. "You just... Well... Fuck him..." She said, far more blatantly than she was used to doing. "I can tell that's what he wants. He's been way too submissive to want to mount you..."
"How do you know these things?" Michael questioned, eying the girl as he did so.
"I don't know... It's like second nature..." She whispered, shrugging her shoulders. The female then turned her eyes back to her husband, wondering if that meant that Michael would be allowed to do the same to her. She was just as horny as the two men, after all, even if it was not as visible as it was with them...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 am

((:
That could work. Hmm, lost in the system? xD Sounds more interesting buttt, yeah. *slow tonight*)

"Uh.." he murmured, eyeing the other man for a moment or so before looking to chase. "Are you ok with that, darling?" he asked softly. "I guess that would mean that he would get to have at you..?" Jamison straightened himself and eased his large body on the opposite side of his wife. He rest his head on Michael's shoulder and stared at her curiously. He was getting more nervous now. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to fuck the man, once he got positioned. The question was whether he wanted it rough or gentle, however.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 am

(You know, he drops off the face of the planet for them> xD)

"Honey, I'm okay with doing anything you want to do, if you want to stop now, then we can leave it at this, but if you want to carry on with it, then just say so, and we can. You know I love you, and that'd I'd never do anything like this without you being okay with it," the female told him, leaning down to kiss him as she did so.
Michael looked between the two without a word, though he did dip his head the slightest bit to nip then each in turn, as well as allow his hands to wander south of the border, clearly curious as to what he might possibly go up against.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:39 am

(Right. XD Ok, so.. wait.. I'm lost. xD He's going for a mission, and what's keeping him down there? XD; )

He nodded softly, running a hand up Michael's neck and into his hair. He leaned in to meet his woman. "I love you too.. and I trust you..." he whispered. There was a long silence as he seemed to think. "Alright, baby, let's give him what he wants.." he purred against her lips. Jamison grunted softly as he felt the other man's nip followed by his hand. It felt good. He was well endowed, and had apparently gotten his member pierced once they'd had a kiddo. Oh my.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 am

(Zechs beats him stupid. ><)

Chase nodded her head softly to the man's words, slowly moving to the edge of the tub, she leaned over it, propping her arms and chest on the edge until she had comfortably situated herself, she then gestured for Michael to come to her.
The man did so eagerly, even though he had never really been one for fucking another being, the prospect of doing such a thing after being celibate for so long excited him greatly. He hesitated to penetrate the woman, however, and simply massaged her breasts from behind. Clearly, he was waiting for Jamison to come to him, "Is there anything you prefer I not do to your wife?" He asked the other man, feeling a tad uneasy about banging his friend's woman.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am

(OHkay. XD Sorry. I thought so but I was like... yeah. xD)

Jamison watched his wife and licked his lips, blue eyes enjoying her familiar beauty while she moved. "Just.. make sure she enjoys it is all I ask.. I know you, you wouldn't do anything that would make me angry or hurt her..." he said with a soft smile, slowly scooting to position himself behind the man. "How about you, is there anything you prefer I not do to you?" He pressed his lips against Michael's shoulder and made sure to fiddle around with his lip ring. He also pressed his pierced member against the angel's ass, resting his body against him while he waited for the response.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 am

(S'okay. xD)

Michael nodded his head to the other angel, rubbing the female's back slightly where she knelt, he shrugged his shoulders some, "No, I don't have any preferences, really, as long as everyone else is happy," he assured, before slowly pressing himself against the female, just as Jamison was doing to him, all though he slid a little of his length inside of her.
Chase moaned softly, nuzzling the edge of the jacuzzi. Michael was no where near as long as her husband was, but he had a little more girth that caused a twinge of pain - which she quite enjoyed.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 am

( Mmk. ^_~)

Jamison murmured a soft 'alright' before shutting his eyes and merely listening to Chase moan. He then took his length into his hand and guided it into Michael, only a little however, as the angel had done to Chase, mainly because he figured it had been a good while for the man. His lips ran over Michael's flesh again and he savored the fresh new taste, all his thoughts fading away for the moment. I can't help but wonder what will become of their friendship however.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 am

Michael let out a low groan of his own, bucking forwards instinctively and causing a similar reaction his Chase. He exhaled raggedly, reaching behind him in order to touch Jamison's thigh, "Go ahead... Give me it all..." He whispered to the man, while finally pushing his hips forwards completely, fill the female in the process.
The woman, trying to see over her shoulders to watch her husband, felt a tad regretful that she could not watch what he was going to do to the angel, but she did quite enjoy finally receiving a bit of pleasure of her own, and thus decided to roll with it and enjoy the ride.

(Bed now, night love. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 am

(Lol another woman with a dildo in store for next time... XD)

Jamison gave a single nod, following suit and pushing his hips forward to meet Michael's. He rest there for a bit, allowing the man to adjust along with himself. It was different, fucking a guy, but he didn't mind. "Mmf.." he grunted, pulling out some in order to thrust back into the handsome angel. His strong arms slipped around Michael and his hands gripped Chase's hips. He gave a soft squeeze before moving them where they belonged, the other man's hips, since that was who he was fucking. His teeth clamped down on his flesh and he grinned. He was planning on giving his superior almost as good a ride as the first time he'd had Chase. Wink

(Good night. <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

(Nope, Chase is going to take his manginity. xD)

Michael seized up slightly as Jamison took him in one thrust. He arched his back, letting out a somewhat strangled sound of pleasure. As Jamison allowed them both to adjust, he momentarily rest his head back on the other man's shoulder, but this did not last long as Jamison began to hump him, at which point he returned the favor to Chase.
The woman purred, gripping the side of the jacuzzi for support, she smiled as she felt her husband's hands on her hips, not even needing to glance back to know it was him. She nuzzled her hands slightly, pushing herself back onto Michael.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 pm

(XDD)

Jamison shivered some as he heard Michael's noise, smiling soon after. He nuzzled the man's head gently as he leaned it onto his shoulder, lightly kissing his cheek. His eyes slipped shut as he let his hips take over. The angel started out more gently than he usually would but gradually built up to his usual tempo. One of his hands slipped around to pinch Michael's nipple and he smirked some, large body seeming to glisten from what was left of the water and a small amount of sweat.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Michael whimpered, gently moving his hips back and forth as he enjoyed the fact that he was getting pleasured by two people at once. He whimpered some, wrapping his arms around CHase`s waist for leverage.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm

(Want to like.. ff or move to someone else? xD)

Jamison exhaled softly against the back of Michael's neck, strong hands gripping his sides and gently running up and down his flesh. "Mm.." he mumbled.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 pm

(Sures, whichever you want is fine. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 pm

(Hmm, let's see.. Who would you like to use? We could use whoever before Jamison's mission, then the hell crowd, aaand then the angels, and then Darius and Liam planning their trip I guess after.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

(I dunno who I want to use, who do you want to use? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next