Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 31 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:37 pm

(XD I don't think he's a good candidate for instigation. I know he'd start kissing on Chase. Haha, she could pretend to be hurt or passed out and Michael could scoot over to Jamison's side to check her out, and she could scare the fuck out of them? XD Nahh, that'd be kinda dumb. I can kinda see an accidental kiss turning into a real one but yeah. I'm lame at thinking of ways to start this sort of thing. x( *fail*)

"Michael, you're welcome here any time." he pointed out with a smile that turned into a wince. He had flexed his wing and some plumage had fallen out. "Ok, baby.. Do I have to take my clothes off?" Jamison seemed to know how his wife worked when it came to mending his wounds.. only this time they had company so it would be a bit odd. He was pouting a bit, but in a cute way.

(Hmm, for some reason I see Michael and Jamison becoming good friends thanks to this, haha. Maybe besties. xD)

(That stinketh. :C )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

(NYeah, I just woke up I can't think of anything right now. x_X)

Michael nodded his head a little at his friends words, watching the man and his wife curiously, he wondered if the male was actually going to strip down to nothing in front of him,
"Of course you do, how else can I tell where all of your injuries are?" Chase pointed out, moving around him slightly to take a look at his wing as she did os, "You're halfway there already, anyways..." She then pointed out.

(xD)

(On and off - mostly the latter. Getting ready.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

(xD 'S all good.)

He hung his head in defeat and slipped out of his pants, though kept his boxers on. There was a slice in them where the gash could be seen. It was bad to the eye but it really didn't seem to bother the angel. Jamison's wing was worse. "Michael, she's going to have you do the same, whether you want to or not." He shook his head, clearly thinking he'd get to keep his underwear on. He wasn't super modest, it was just that Michael was there.. and a higher rank.. and looked a rather innocent, even though surely he wasn't.

(Well, Jamison doesn't have a best guy friend. :C )

(Mmk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

(Wasn't wound cleaning how Jamison and Chase got started? Maybe he could start thinking about that, begin to get excited, trigger a chain reaction in Michael, start picking at Chase and accidentally pull her into the water, and yeah...)

While Jamison informed Michael that resistance was futile, the female stepped towards the jacuzzi that they owned, and hastily turned it on, allowing it to begin to fill with water. "And I can be stubborn like my father, so it's just as well you make this as painless as possible and obey me," she pointed out, while sticking her hand under the water to ensure it was a nice temperature.
Michael, with his eyes dancing for some route to escape, sighed at her revelation. He sighed wearily, slowly removing everything but his last layer as he looked to the young couple,
Chase turned finally when she was satisfied that the water was to perfection. She had even added some healing salts to help cleanse their wounds. She arched a brow at the fact that they were still wearing clothes. "Well? Take those off and get in," she stated, hands on her hips, "I wont look, I promise."

(:c)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

(Oh yeah. XD I forgot about that.)

"Yeah, she can be.." he mumbled, shaking his head softly though smiling soon after. That was the only thing that made him mad at her sometimes, the way she acted like her father. Ew. "Aw, Chase-" he began. Jamison stopped himself though and slipped out of his boxers, clambering into the jacuzzi. He grimaced and eased himself into a sitting position, lightly fingering the wound on his thigh. "These salts smell familiar.. are they the ones you used the first time I got hurt badly?" The angel began to settle, exhaling all the air in his lungs before taking a small breath.

(Yus. He needs someone to go drink beer with. Or something. XD Rofl.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm

(XP)

Michael, as Chase turned away from him to allow him a grain of privacy, hurriedly slipped out of his clothing and into the Jacuzzi, keeping a fair distance from Jamison as he was sure the other man would not to be near him while he was naked.
"Mmhm, they are," Chase answered, while petting his hair lightly for a few long moments. Eventually, she sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, taking their medical supplies into her hands in preparation for treating her two patients.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 pm

"That was a good night.." he murmured, leaning back into her hand as she pet his hair. He shut his eyes and thought about it. Their first sexual escapade had been great, and brought on by a situation very similar to this one, only minus Michael. He found himself recalling the details, which caused him to lick his lips and smile. "Mm." One of his wet hands moved to lightly tickle Chase's side lightly, as if to remind her too.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Chase squirmed against her husband's hand, stifling a giggle and smiling at him as though to assure him that she too remembered the night he was thinking of.
Michael looked on in wonder, wondering what the hell they were thinking about, that is. The male furrowed his brows some, and tilted his head.

(Off now, bye love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Jamison looked to Michael, smiling a bit at his expression. "Well, this is how we got started, really.." he murmured, shrugging his shoulders and trying to hide the excitement he was feeling. He pressed himself against the jet and exhaled. "It was nice.. she knows how to doctor someone, so you're in good hands, I promise." The man winked, waiting for his wife to begin to patch him up. He couldn't wait, to be honest, and the small tremors of adrenaline were still rocking his system. On top of that, he was horny from his reminiscing. Thank God for bubbles and murky water.

(Byeee~ <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 am

"Oh?" Michael asked, his voice little more then a low mumble. The male licked his lips softly, shrinking back against the side of the bath tub.
Chase smiled, stroking her husband's hair fondly once more, before leaning over him in order to try and path him up. She kissed his cheek softly, lovingly, before setting to her work and gesturing for Michael to shift closer.
Begrudgingly the angel did so, watching the two once more, and noting that they made an incredibly cute couple.

(Got sent home because I burned myself.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 am

Jamison nodded softly, returning his attention to his wife, who he pressed against lovingly. "Mmm.." he purred again, this time reaching his strong arms to fold around her waist. He rest his head on her thigh and batted his eyelashes cutely. "You know, you could get in the jacuzzi to do this.." he pointed out with a smile. He gave her a bit of a tug which was probably a bit stronger than intended. Meanwhile he turned his body and accidentally brushed himself- well, his member and hips- against Michael. Oops. Excited boy.. yus.

(Lame. x_x I hope it works though. xP)

(D: You alright?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 am

Chase laughed softly at her husband, stroking his head as he lay his head over her lap, she smiled lovingly, until he gave her the tug that sent her into the water, that is. She yelped softly, causing a splash that got Michael in the face.
"Are you okay?" Michael blushed furiously as he felt the other man's member on his hips, mostly because it was something that he had not felt in a long time, and generally it was accompanied by an act that he had not participated in for an even longer time.

(xD)

(Yeah, I'll be okay.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 am

Jamison chuckled at the woman, a soft though sexy smirk on his handsome face. The male used an arm to elevate her head all the while a little too close to Michael. "Sorry, babe." he said as he looked her wet form over. He wondered how she would fare in a wet t shirt contest before he chuckled and blinked. "I don't know my own strength sometimes.." The man's brilliant blue eyes turned to Michael and he rose a brow at his blush, lightly blowing some warm air onto the cheek nearest his mouth.

(mmk. :c It's not a huge burn, is it?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 am

Chase snorted a little at her husband, using her fingers to brush away the wet strands of hair sticking to her face. She looked down at herself with a sigh, having been wearing a white tee shirt, her skimpy lace bra was visible underneath, meaning she would very likely do well in a wet tee shirt contest.
Michael blushed even more at the fact that a very nice rack had nearly been exposed to him. Jamison's closeness, and the fact that he seemed to enjoy his discomfort, "Uhhhhh...." He murmured, trying to collect his thoughts. But it was hard, considering he had two sexy people alongside him. Wet. Naked... One with a boner...

(No, just the thumb and two fingers nearest it.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 am

(Hmm, random, but what would Chase do if she thought that Jamison was turning gay? XD I had an idea for a little bullshit plot, but I didn't know what would happen. xD)

Jamison eyed her bra and made it very obvious that he was staring. "Mm, I'm a lucky man.." he commented quietly. He leaned in to lightly bite her boob, clearly a bit out of control. Surely she was used to his behavior, but Michael likely hadn't thought he had it in him. His spare hand moved to the seat of the jacuzzi, though got Michael's thigh instead, which he used to straighten himself while the other pulled Chase closer. He blinked, finally realizing that he was touching flesh. "Oopsies."

(Owies. :c *hugs*)

(Back soonish hopefully, shower. Might not get to post again though, dad's a meanie.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 am

(I dunno, why? xD)

"Mm, aren't you," Chase purred, arching her back slightly into his bite, the female ran her hands over her husband's bare chest, enjoying the familiar feeling of his skin. She easily slid into his lap as he pulled her closer, smiling at him as she did so.
Michael's face grew even redder as Jamison's hand rest on his thigh. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat, feeling himself getting a tad hard between the thighs as he did so.

(Mmk, see you soon hopefully."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 am

(I was thinking that maybe Jamison and Michael could become good friends, like I was saying earlier, and Chase could be concerned since this threesome thing. She could confide in Abby, but Gabe could overhear, and yeah. Beat up whichever he could(does Michael outrank him?) and kick 'em out of heaven, if possible. Maybe wipe some memories.. and yeah. They could have to squirm around until she found a way to bring them back and whatnot. Oooh, they could have a relationship if their memories are wiped. XD But I don't think Michael's one that can be kicked around unless there's a damn good reason and God's given enough evidence. o-O So yeah. *fail*)

"Oh yes, I am." he responded, enjoying the way she touched him. He held her tenderly on his lap and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Jamison's hand shifted, bumping the other angel's erection which caused him to pause, almost surprised. He turned his head to examine the man, brow risen though a surprisingly smug smirk on his face. "Baby, I think Michael wants in on the action." He chuckled, making it unsure whether he was joking or not. Cue assistance in instigation!

(I gotta go, might be able to pop in and read but no time to post. TT Good night<3 I hope your hand feels better. :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 am

(Michael's not much of a fighter, obviously. But yeah, he has a lot of people who would protect him, so Gabriel wouldn't chance it. xD

I dunno, maybe Gabe will have mellowed out a little now. xD)

"Mm," the female murmured, running her fingers over Jamison's chest, she arched a brow at his words, slowly turning her head to Michael, whom was as red as an apple. "Oh?" She asked, looking the other male over curiously.
Michael shifted his hands to cover his lap, in order to try to hide himself.

(Night love. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

(Aww. xD I think part of me just wants Jamison to lose his memories and be all alone and mortal on earth for a while, with no one to guide him or fill in the blanks. And get in trouble.. haha. Yeah.. I think the demons should maybe posses some of our characters, the ones that have close ties to certain high powers so that killing them is a lot harder. Like.. Jami, for instance, would be an easy target if cast out of heaven and stripped of power and memories. Aaand so would probably Treize.. since he's a wimp. *cough* XD but I dunno. I don't want to seem like I'm making my characters center focus. ><; dfgdfgdg

When it comes to Chase I doubt it for some reason. XD

I tell you what, I think of the weirdest things on the bus. o-O I was falling asleep and it was like I was watching Drake collapse on stage from an overdose then get rushed to an ambulance and then to a hospital.. but it was in slow motion. o: And he looked at me through barely cracked eyes all pitiful.. then Jem bumped me and ran towards the ambulance. xD)

"Mmhmm, he doesss.." he purred, leaning towards the other man and resting his chin on his shoulder. "I wonder what it would be like.." he mused, quite curious though he'd never really thought about it. "Michael, why are you always alone? I.. I've always been curious about that.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:51 am

(Nyeah, it deleted the first post I tried to make. ;_Wink

Michael grew increasingly uncomfortable as the focus of the duo concentrated solely upon him. He wished to escape, but he could not do so with them seeing his shame. "I... Just never... Find people I'm interested in..." He slowly uttered, leaning away from Jamison as he leaned on his shoulder, the angel blushed deeply, turning his gaze elsewhere.
Chase stared at him for a few long moments, before slowly turning her eyes to her husband, "He's lying," she said simply, while slipping a hand into the water to gentle rub her husband's length with her hand - as it was not like Michael could see this action or anything.
"Am not..." Michael retorted, somewhat childishly. He sank away from the two, clearing his throat.

(*Contemplates having the water drain so that everything is exposed* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 am

(Aw. :C *wanted to hear your response*)

"I feel bad for him, baby.." he purred softly in her ear, lightly licking her cheek afterwards. A soft grunt slipped from his lips and his hand moved to pinch her ass. Jamison watched Michael for a little while, wondering what it would take to get Michael horny. He could tell by the deep blush that he was already unsettled, but part of him wanted to see the other man in the mood for sex. "Chase, I think we've made him uncomfortable.." He frowned softly and nuzzled her shoulder, lightly nibbling on her flesh.

(How's your hand? (:

Do ittt! XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 am

(Basically, if Jamison was lost, wouldn't some one, you know... Look for him? xD

What demons?

And you're weird. XD)

"Well, I don't know what we could possibly do for him," the female responded, pushing her body to his as he bit at her shoulder, she ran her fingers through his hair once more, feeling quite uncomfortable due to the fact that her clothes were sogged and weighing her down considerably - not to mention sticking to her in weird places.
In his shifting, Michael nudged something from the side of the jacuzzi, which startled him, but not as much as the fact that the water quickly began to drain from the tub. His eyes were as wide as could be, his cheeks as red as roses, and his dick as hard as a rock as the water unveiled him to the couple.
"Oh wow, he really is excited," Chase whispered, making Michael flush all the more as he froze where he sat. Slowly, she turned her gaze to her hubby, waiting for him to say something.

(Still hurts, but it's better.

Done. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 am

(Yeah, but it wouldn't do much good if he didn't know them and couldn't get back into heaven. xD

The ones Nal needs to unleash still. XD

.. (: I know.)

Jamison's own cheeks turned a bit red and he looked away for a moment. He'd clearly never seen another man with an erection before, especially not from his and his wife's actions. "Uhm.." he murmured, shifting now that the water was all gone. "If I.. wasn't married and wasn't inexperienced with men.. I'd say.. well.. haha." He bit down on the woman's shoulder again. "I'm no gay guy, but he's really cool.. and really cute." He exhaled softly against her flesh, hoping that he wasn't a complete idiot for saying such things.

(Glad to hear that it's getting better. c: <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 am

(Ture.

Oh, right.

xP)

Chase tilted her head at her husband's words, clothing all the more uncomfortable not that the water was not helping her support them. "Are you trying to say something, dear?" She asked him, leaning in to nibble at his neck as she did so, since he insisted on biting her, she thought that she would beat him to the punch for once.
Michael looked increasingly embarrassed at Jamison's words. He moved his hands to his crotch, trying to hide himself from sight, as his own touch just made him want some all the more.

(Thankies. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 am

(Yus.

I'm thinking that plot is stupid anyways. xP So eh.

You know you liiiiike it. ;} )

"Uhh, I'd probably experiment him if I wasn't married?" he said, as if asking a question. He rose a brow at the woman and slipped an arm around her waist. "Yeahh.. I don't know if that's what you want to hear.." Jamison blinked, turning his pretty eyes to Michael, whom he smiled at. It was funny, he thought, the way the man acted. Though, he would probably be the same way if in this situation. He stuck his tongue out before smiling again, his adorable dimple showing on his cheek.

(n__n

She could maybe say she would enjoy watching a little MichaelxJamison foreplay before she hops in on it? I dunno. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:34 am

(xP

Yus, I do. <3)

Chase stared at her husband for a few long moments, before diverting her gaze to Michael, whom she studied before eventually turning back to Jamison, "What... If I let you?" She asked softly, a question that was clearly only for his ears. She pressed her body into him, finding it kind of sexy that she was in a jacuzzi with two naked men.
Michael swallowed a hard lump in his throat, blushing bashfully at Jamison's words, he directed his gaze to his feet.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 am

(Yehh. We should brainstorm and try to come up with an epic plot that affects a lot of people. (:

Very Happy YAY!!!! <3<3 *huggles*)

He blinked, face rather expressionless for a few moments. "You.. want me to?" he asked, bringing a hand up to lightly touch her cheek. "I.. I would for you, but.. baby, your father can never find out.. and you'd have to forgive my naivety, because as I said, I've never even touched a man before.." Jamison slowly picked his lip ring from the side of the jacuzzi and put it in, glancing to Michael again. He wasn't sure how to go about it, but he knew what he liked as well as what his wife liked. Surely he could put something together..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

(SUres.

:3 *Hugs*)

"If you really want to, then it's okay with me," she told him, smiling faintly at him as she did so, she nodded her head somewhat, "I know, and it's not something I'd bring up," she assured, blinking slowly at him as she did so. "And I had never been with a man before you, either..." She added, giving her thin shoulders a soft shrug.
Once more, Michael looked incredibly shocked at the new revelation. Chase was actually giving Jamison permission to do as he pleased? What the hell? And neither even asked him in he wished to take part in such a thing? Well, I guess it's pretty obvious that I do..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 am

(Mmk. o: *tries to think*

n_____n )

Jamison rose a brow, thinking that she kind of wanted him to, because she was saying what she was. Therefore he pulled her into a loving kiss, running a strong hand through her beautiful hair. "As you wish.." he whispered, slowly setting her down and easing his strong body to Michael's side. "I know your dick's hard for a reason, but do you want this to happen?" he whispered, lips not even a centimeter from the man's cheek. He wasn't touching him yet, as it seemed he wanted a decent answer first.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 am

(All I can think about it the chocolate cake upstairs. *Runs up to ice it*)

Chase smiled slightly at her husband, biting down lightly on her lower lip as he kissed her, the female then watched him move to the man. She took this opportunity to climb from the jacuzzi, strip, and wrap a bathrobe around herself. Soon enough, she had returned to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, waiting for her turn, or to be invited or something.
"I... I... Dunno," Michael whispered, slouching against the edge of the jacuzzi once more, the male swallowed hard once more, "I'm not sure if... Yeah... I do..." He shortly admitted, heaving a somewhat ashamed sounding sigh as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next