Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 19 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 am

(I guess.

Before, during, or after the break up?

And who's idea was it to break up?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:37 am

(After? And probably Kai's, even though he was reluctant.)

This was a new experience, carrying boxes into their new house in the middle of a warm day. Nal was sweating just a bit already, and he looked more like one of the men people hired to move their stuff thanks to his white wife beater and worn out chambray jeans. His muscular young body could take the boxes of books and such even though he'd been spending more time reading lately than working out.
He was currently taking a break while leaning back against the moving truck. The young man wiped his brow with a bandanna before stuffing it back into his pocket. His curious eyes took a moment to explore the neighborhood, taking in the other houses and some people that were tending to their lawns. It made him smile. Everything was so normal looking here, and today was calm. It felt good, being normal, if only for a few hours.
Nalthiel stretched, a soft yawn pushing out of him. He was thirsty, he realized now, and about ready for some lunch. The question was, would he have to walk far for some fast food. He wasn't really sure, and he didn't want to ask anyone really, because he was a bit nervous about the new place.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 am

(Mmk, can do.)

Tabitha had become incredibly curious ever since she had first heard a large truck rumbling down her suburban streets, something not entirely common for the area. She had emerged from her home in time to see an older man and a younger one -likely father and son - unpacking their entire lives to move into a new home. She was slightly amused by the thought, but was far more excited to have new neighbours, she didn't exactly socialize well with the ones she had.
As she saw the younger take a break, she gladly took the opportunity to slip out of her yard, wearing only a faded band tee, some old jeans, and a pair of flip flops. Naturally, her glasses were perched on her face, and her hair was tied back, with two identical sticks, which looked a great deal like chop sticks, poking from her hair tie.
"Hey there," she greeted, her voice somewhat soft as she waved to Nal, even while she was standing only a few feet away from him.

(Okay, so I ended up at a sex dictionary thing, and I laughed really hard at the fact that this exists:

angry dragon - n.
Ejaculating in someone's mouth and then hitting them in the back of the head, forcing the cum out of their nose so that they look like an angry dragon breathing fire.

... Don't judge me. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 am

The young man turned his eyes to her, taking in her clothing choice with a faint smile. He'd noticed her earlier, but he'd been too busy to talk until now. "Hello." he said with a smile and a wave of his own. He chuckled a bit, running a hand through his hair. "I'm Nal Hart, what might your name be..?" He extended his other hand, still not entirely used to greeting new people. Especially not girls. He eyed her band shirt, not for her boobs, but for the band, thinking to himself that he should look them up later if he got bored. His eyes were innocent, which would've portrayed that he wasn't pretending he had ex-ray vision if she even cared.

(WHAT THE FUCK. XD Roflmfao.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:15 am

"My name is Tabitha... Tabby... Tabz, whatever, really," the female responded, rubbing the back of her neck lightly with her hand as she did so. She reached up, to gingerly touch her own dark hair as he ran his fingers through his own. Slowly, she accepted his hand, slipping her own, small, soft hand into his. Though, for such frail hands, she had a fairly firm handshake.

(I have no idea. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 am

"Aha. Well, Tabby, it's nice to meet you." he said, chuckling at the way she mimicked the touching of his hair, even if she hadn't meant to. It was cute, he thought. Nal gave a nod of approval to her shake, dark eyes growing curious. "How are you today, if you don't mind my asking?" He gave the yard a quick glance, wondering what his father was up to. Then his attention returned to the young woman and he got a brilliant idea. Maybe she would go to lunch with him...

(XDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 am

"Oh, I'm fine, how are you?" Tabitha responded, smiling a little, she eyed the young man curiously, silently wondering if she would grow to befriend this male, or if he would turn out like most of the other people on the street - stuck up snobs that poked their nose where it did not belong and acted as though they were better then everyone else.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:49 am

"That's good to hear." he said with a soft nod. "Uhh, I'm alright, just wondering where a good place to get some food might be." He shifted off of the truck, slowly edging around her to check and see how much was left. It was almost unloaded. "I'm even better now that I see there aren't many boxes of books left." Nalthiel smiled cutely at the young woman.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 am

"Well, that depends on what you want to eat. There are a couple of places that aren't too far of a walk from here," Tabby pointed out, smiling at his latter comment about almost being done. "Would you like some help?" she asked, moving around to the back of the truck as well, "I'm stronger then I look, I move big TVs on my own all the time."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 am

"Hmm, well what would you suggest?" he asked, watching her from the corner of his eye as she moved to where he was standing. "That would be awesome." he said, smiling as he began to climb into the truck. He made his way to the boxes, shifting the lighter ones towards her because he was still a guy and wanted to be polite. "Oh, I believe it. You have that strong woman air about you. I like it.." He smiled again before asking, "do you work at an electronics store?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 am

"Hm, well, there's a little place that's kinda like a snack shack that has a lot of stuff, most of it is pretty awesome - and cheap!" Tabby laughed, leaning into the truck to take one of the boxes, she smiled at his compliment, nodding soon after wards. "Yeah, I do. I deal mostly with fixing... whatever really. I'm a bit of a wiz with a screw driver and a sauntering iron," she admitted, waiting for him a she did not wish to simply wandering into his home.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 am

"Oh, that's perfect~" he said with yet another smile. "Would you like to go there with me?" He waited for a moment, hoping he hadn't asked that too soon. Nal then picked up a couple of boxes and hopped out of the truck, listening to the young woman curiously. "That's pretty neat. I don't really know a lot about mechanical stuff, so I'd love to watch you work sometime." He began to lead the way up the sidewalk and into the house, holding the door open for her with his foot. It was while he stood there that he realized he would have to lie to her about a lot of stuff unless he thought she wouldn't freak out over his secrets. It would take a while for him to decide that though, and he hoped she didn't ask too much in detail about him because he thought they could become good friends. And she was cute.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 am

"Yeah, sure, that'd be great," Tabitha responded, easily following the male towards his home. As he held the door open for her, she stepped inside, immediately noticing a couch that had not made it through the kitchen, and the man that was sprawled across it, fast asleep. "I think you're dad is a little worn out," she commented, laughing softly and setting the box down on the counter. "And yeah, that'd be cool, it would be nice to have come company sometime while I'm working," she added, smiling.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:57 am

"Haha, awesome." he said softly, glad that she agreed to go. Nalthiel eyed his father, chuckling softly. "I was wondering where he'd gotten off to." The young man set his boxes down as well, looking around the house for a moment. "His name is Joaquin, by the way. You'll have to meet him whenever he wakes up." Nal smiled at her, nodding. "I can't wait."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

"Heh, alright, I'm sure I'll see him around at some point," Tabby commented, smiling as she watched Nal, she absently glanced around the house, before returning her gaze to him, "This is a really nice house, though," she absently told him, in spite of the fact that everything was packed and out of place.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Nal nodded softly, slipping his hands into his front pockets. He shifted his weight between his heels and the balls of his feet while he pretended to look around too. He was focused on making the other boxes that were in the truck appear in a room where Tabitha couldn't see, just so they could leave earlier. Heh. He cleared his throat, turning to her. "Yeah, it's way nicer that an apartment.. You should come over when we're all moved in. You're the first person I've talked to here and you're really nice." He smiled, dark eyes on her face.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm

"Yeah, sure, I'd really like that," the girl responded, smiling as began to move for the door once more, likely to get them moving so that they could get whatever was left in the truck, and then take off for food.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 pm

"Sweet." he said, watching her before chuckling. "Oh, those are taken care of." Nal cleared his throat, looking towards his room. "Hey, Tabby, let me change clothes really quickly then we can go, alright?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Tabitha nodded her head softly, "Alright, I'm going to run over to my house and get some sneakers, I'll meet you outside," the female suggested, though did not wait for him to respond as she moved to head for her own home.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Nal gave a light wave as she headed out. He walked to his room and opened up a couple of boxes of clothes. The young man pulled on some nicer jeans and a graphic tee before he wrote his father a note and stuck it on the arm of the couch. The young Hart headed out to meet her. He was wearing some old Converse that were very comfortable to walk in, and some sunglasses to protect his eyes. He'd also grabbed his wallet, of course.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Tabitha, as she said, had returned home to slip into some more comfortable footwear. She also, for once, remembered her house key, as she hadn't had it on her when she wandered over to meet Nal - she hadn't locked the door either, obviously. Once she was ready, she emerged from the house with a soft sigh, easily closing the door, making sure it was locked, and made her way for Nal.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Nal shifted where he stood, watching the moving truck pull off. Finally, the street was clear and he could survey the vehicles of their neighbors. "Wow.. it seems like a fancy neighborhood." he pointed out to himself, chuckling. "Are most of the people snobby?" His curious eyes turned to his female companion and be licked his lips, slipping his hands into his pockets again.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 pm

"Yeah, most of them are..." Tabby said, frowning softly at the thought. "They all secretly hate each other, but pretend to be best friends... It's weird..." She murmured, glancing around at the houses.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 pm

(I was thinking there will be a demon for each element. And a leader. Which'll be the one that eats Nal's arm. xD Air'll be the angel's problem, the other ones I'm not sure.)

"That is very strange." he said, looking around again and shaking his head. "Oh well, I want no part of that." Nal smiled at Tabby, motioning for her to lead the way while he walked with her. "Hmm, what should we talk about?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 pm

(If air is for angels, I guess fire is for demons? xD)

"Yeah, that's pretty much my stance," Tabby commented, while beginning to move in the direction of the snack shack. "Hm, I dunno, whatever you want.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

(Mmk. xD Earth could be for our wild boys?)

"Hah, good." he said, smiling at her as they moved along. "Alright, well, tell me about yourself?" Nalthiel tilted his head, watching her curiously as they moved.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm

(... Which ones are the wild boy? >>)

"Uhm. Well. I'm Tabitha. I'm 20, I work in an electronics store. I like to read fantasy, true crime and weird stuff that society usually frowns upon. I also like pretzels, a lot..." The girl rambled, tapping her lower lips softly as she did so. "And what about you, Nal?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 pm

(XD Srry. Tae and Nite or Tre and Nokku or all four? Idk. |D)

"Haha, neat. What kind of weird stuff though..?" he said with a risen brow. He licked his lips, taking a moment to think. A chocolate covered pretzel sounded good. "Oh, I'm Nalthiel. I'm turning twenty in a few months. I uh, read a lot, and I guess you could say I'm homeschooling. I don't have a job yet, and I have a knack of getting into trouble." He smiled innocently.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

(Sure, whomever is good.)

"Whatever I can find, really," Tabby responded, giving her frail shoulders a soft shrug, she glanced to Nal, laughing a little at his comment about always finding trouble.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am

(^^)

".. Well, I mean like.. Santeria? Weird like that, or weird like.. well.. you know what I mean, right?" he asked, raising a brow. Nal smiled still, thinking it funny that she thought it was funny. He'd been serious, but he hoped she wouldn't have to witness it.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next