Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 26 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 am

"I'm... An odd jobs sort of man," the male pointed out, slouching back in the bed once more and resting his hands on the back of his head. "Why do you ask?"

(I dunno, I'm finding it kinda hard right now to divide my attention between boards, I have a lot of things going on. x_X

I know how that feels too. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 am

Kai rose a brow, though shrugged and gave a simple nod. He would believe the man, even if he didn't know him well. "Just curious." he said softly, resting his head on the other man again. He shut his eyes and settled down, lightly bathing Zechs flesh with his tongue.

(Mmk, I gotcha. (:

u_u )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 am

"Ah, it's fine. And what exactly is the business that you have here, Kai Grimm, son of Lucifer?" He questioned, once more giving a fanged smirk. He watched as the man licked at his skin, petting his head gingerly as he did so, "Yes, I've heard of you. It's the line of work and circles we run in, I suppose. We've probably crossed paths before, or at least people we have known have done so..."

(^^Wink
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 am

Kai made a face. It was hard to tell whether he was pleased that Zechs had heard of him or upset. He didn't really like being known, but the fact that the German he'd just fucked did didn't make him feel odd. "I'm running an errand for my father." he said with a soft exhale. He was enjoying the petting. "I would remember if we'd met.. you're too pretty to forget."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 am

"Ah, I see," Zechs commented, rubbing the side of his face lightly as he did so, he determined that he was getting a little stubbly and needed a shave. He dismissed this though, however, as Kai made his final comment. "You never know, could have been a long time ago... I don't know about you, but I've been around for... Quite some time..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 am

The dragon rose a brow, though chuckled softly. "I've been around for a very long time myself. My family's ancient, though we're not really.. how would you put it.. hell's first family? Yes, I think that makes sense.." Kai brushed his hair from his face, sliding the longer bits over his shoulder. "How old are you, Zechs? Oooh, what is your most memorable moment from the past years?" His eyes gained a new glint of curiosity and he began to grin.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 am

"You're... Not the first family to inhabit hell? Really?" Zechs asked, clearly caught off guard - something that happened VERY rarely, considering his line of work. He chuckled, though paused as he tried to calculate his age. "I... I'm not really sure... I was born before the middle ages... I must be like... Six hundred or something now..." He rambled, blinking some as he contemplated Kai's second question. "Eerm. I dunno... There are a lot of things I remember, I wouldn't want to demean one memory by saying it is less important than another."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 am

"No, we're not." he said, though left the hierarchy at that. "My father adopted the name Lucifer with his position. Had it been any other circumstances, he would remain Darius Grimm." He ran a hand through his own hair now, listening contently. "Mm, I'm around there too. My big brother is about two hundred years older, and my father.. God, I have no clue to be honest." He inhaled Zechs' scent as he spoke. "I understand. Six hundred years is a very long time and a lot of things to remember."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 am

"Huh, I'll be damned," Zechs murmured, blinking a little, he nuzzled the other male softly, wondering how exactly everything worked. "Oh? Interesting." He commented, rubbing the other man's back as he did so. "It is a long time... What did you do back in the age, Kai?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 am

Kai chuckled softly. "Not many people outside of hell know how it all happened or how it all works.. and I highly doubt, that unless there is a major disaster down there, anyone ever will." His bright eyes rest on the half demon's and he pressed against him. "Believe it or not, I used to be a bounty hunter. I worked with Taebien Hart for a good while.. then I kind of quit the job. Now, I don't want you to get cross with me, but I find it very hard to believe that you've been in the business of odd jobs for that entire time."

(I believe this is the longest we've kept with two people(in conversation) in a while. ROFL.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 am

"Oh, care to explain it to me sometime?" the half breed asked, sliding an arm around Kai's shoulders as he pressed closer. He paused at the name that Kai dropped, shaken momentarily. "Taebien Hart, huh?" He asked, thinking that it was likely Kai's ties with Taebien that had been the reason his hit had been put out. Slowly, he blinked, breaking himself out of his trance. "Well, I do take on and complete odd jobs. I didn't say what kinds of jobs," he pointed out, while gentling poking the man's nose.

(Probably so. xD - But it's kinda us getting to know our/each others character better. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:44 am

"Maybe, if you promise to keep it a secret." he said softly, stroking the being again. "Yes. We were together.. but that didn't last. And it was a long time ago.." He shook his head, clearly reminiscing and reliving some bad moments. Like when he had found out about Nite and Taebien.. He frowned, then sighed, and finally shrugged it off. "I see.. What kind of jobs then, Zechs?" he asked, tilting his head in order to lightly bite the other man's finger. Rawr. He was guessing he was a killer.. yus.

(True. xD This makes me wonder if Jem and Quentin ever had this good of a conversation. XD And I wonder how hessa react when Drake shows up bawling. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 am

"Mm, it's a secret, eh?" Zechs asked, exhaling heavily as he leaned back into his pillow. He drew the other male towards him once more, biting his shoulder affectionately as he noted how distant talk of the Hart man made Kai. He leaned back slowly at Kai's questions, shrugging. "Whatever pays the best... I used... To be a good man. To take jobs that... Would benefit people, but... People are undeserving, so I eventually began to look out for myself..."

(Who knows? And why is Drake bawling again? xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 am

He nodded stiffly, eyes becoming serious for a moment or two. The dragon smiled ever so faintly as Zechs tried to snap him out of it, which worked, laying his head down again. "Oh?" he said softly, sounding somewhat sad once he began to think something bad had happened to the German half breed. "I'm sorry to hear that.. that they did whatever they did to make you feel that way... The world is harsh now a days though, so I do understand."

(Salem walking in on Treize trying to get Drake to have sex with him and leaving him? :< So Drake's all torn up and mad at his dad and Treize.. but lusting for Treize.. but missing Salem. Soo hessa run to Jem since he'd been the only solid 'relationship' he ever had.. plus he's his twinneh. Very Happy *fail*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 am

"Not as hard as it used to be. People take for granted technology that helps them everyday, and laws that protect them. It's dull, in a sense... But no more accepting of the unthinkable..." He muttered, likely referring to the fact that he was a half breed, so neither side likely accepted him for what he was.

(Oh right, sorry, I forgot. xD *Failx2*

Hmm. Contemplating making Zechs related to someone. Not sure who, though. *Ponder*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 am

He nodded softly. "True.." he murmured, taking a turn to lightly stroke the man he was sharing a bed with. "You know, you shouldn't even worry about them. You are you, and they can take it or leave it. I find myself thinking that I would stick with you through thick and thin, if you're interested once we learn more about each other.." He playfully licked Zechs' nose.

(XD 'S all good.
We should probably either do that or the demon thing soon. xD

Oooh~ :3

Shower, might get to pop in for a couple more posts after, if dad's not on. P: If not, good night! <3<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 am

"I wish it was as simple as that, Kai, but there's a side of me, that yearns to help whenever I can... Which completely contradicts the side of me that would prefer to do as I pleased, regardless of what it is." The German sighed, closing his eyes for a few moments, before Kai's words registered to him. "Oh?" He asked, sounding rather curious, as it was a large leap for the stranger. "Mm, I'd certainly be interested in having you around," he whispered, leaning down to nip at Kai's neck as he did so.

(Mmk, whatever you want.

My first instinct is Liam, but I dunno. xD

Mmk, good night love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 am

Kai gave a single nod, head tilted a bit. He didn't know what that was like, having a good side. He was neutral on the aid or harm scale. Dominiq had harm moments, but he tended to be a helper of humanity. Sometimes the middle brother envied that his brother was a white knight. Oh well. At least he was mentally sound.. most of the time. His thoughts were interrupted,however, and he blushed some. "Really..?" he almost whispered, a bit curious himself. "Mm, I'm glad.. and I'm sorry if I said that too quickly."

(Which do you wanna do first?

That's what I thought too. xD But Idk either.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 am

He watched Kai's face after he had spoken, though leaned in to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "Why not? It's been fun, right? And you understand how I live - most people couldn't." He pointed out, shrugging some as he did so.

(Whichever is fine. ^^

It would be interesting. Liam's son killed Lucifer's. xD

I just realized something... If Bella Donna was a tranny how the fuck did she have Chase? o_O)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 am

Kai nodded softly, smiling. "It has been loads of fun.. and I feel the same." he assured softly, kissing back lightly afterwards. Those lips felt good. He did feel kind of bad about Treize. Little did he know that that would open a whole new can of worms for his family.

(Mmk. The breakup sequence would probably be sooner than the demon thing, I think. So I guess that one next. P: Drake'll be home I guess, maybe expecting Salem? XDD
Oh, yeah, what's going to become of poor Salem? :C *makes a nice lady(maybe?) for him* xD There aren't enough girls around here. o-o;

Haha, dramaaaa. Wink That'd be funny. Kai wouldn't tell a soul though.

Maybe she became a tranny afterwards? XD

Mmk. I sleep now. xP Good night<3<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 am

"Mm, kids these days just don't get guys like us," he pointed out, slouching down in Kai's bed as he did so, apparently wishing to sprawl out and relax in the other man's bed.

(Mmks, we can do that. xD

Possibly so. xD - I think I play all the girls. xD

Mmhm. x3

But she had raped Natrix before Chase was born *I think*

Night love. <3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

(I'm bad luck. XD I got off of my bus and started walking and my bus broke down like four yards from the gate. XDD I'm no mechanic so I just looked at the bus and walked to the house and I think they're all going to hate me. :C )

"Yeah.. you're right." he murmured, shaking his head softly. He picked up on what Zechs wanted and took a turn to settle down as well, pulling the covers up over their bodies.

( (: Mmk. Whossa post first?

You do. XD I canned all of mine. Rofl. I can bring some in iffin ya want though. ^^

I don't even know. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 pm

(I'm sure they wont hate you because of that. xD)

Zechs stretched where he lay between the covers, yawning softly, he glanced around the room for the nearest clock. "Don't mind if I stick around to re-energize myself with a nap, do ya?" He asked, scratching his bare chest slightly as he did so.

(You. :3

If you want to, go for it. xD

Me either. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 pm

(I hope not. x_x REDNECKSSS!!!)

"Of course not, Zechs.. You're welcome here." he purred, closing his eyes as he wanted to sleep too.

(Mmk. xD *starts typing*

Alright. (:

xDD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Drake had taken the time to set up his apartment. There were pretty candles upon the table and counters, giving the place a nice glow since the lights were off. He’d gotten some good takeout and set it on the dinner table and rented some movies too. The Grimm had been planning on a nice night with his boyfriend, whom he was starting to feel for, believe it or not. It had taken a little bit, but he'd began to feel as though he could love someone other than his twin. He and Salem had a lot in common and he felt as though they had potential even though there were some barriers. A sigh rose from the depths of his chest.

Hazel eyes flickered as his ears caught movement on the other side of his front door. He was excited since he’d made these plans and decorated well, something he didn’t do well. The man stepped towards the door before there was any knocking, prepared to take Salem in his arms and lay a passionate kiss on him. Drake waited, ready to greet the person on the other side.

(Lame. T_T)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:01 am

Soft tapping sounded on the opposite side of the door, the slim cause of this sound clearly not the half breed Salem, but a tormented immortal named Treize that was in need of some reassurance that he was still desirable. He rapped a little louder on the door, as though afraid that the person inside one not hear him. The pathetic looking man sniffled, wiping at his eyes, which were terribly red and watering to no end.

"Please... Please be home..." He begged in a whisper, slender, feminine hands clasped together before him in silent prayer. "I... I need someone..."

(Same. x_X)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 am

Drake pulled the door open and froze, frowning a bit. He wasn't sure what to say about who and what he saw. "Uh.. Treize?" he murmured. "What are you doing here? What's wrong?" He didn't move out of place, in fact he stood in the doorway to block the man's entry. He was a bit weary seeing as his boyfriend was supposed to be in soon. He thought for a little bit, remembering that his father was away. Those tears.. something bad must've happened.

(And again. x_x)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 am

Treize burst out into loud bawling as Drake asked him what was wrong. He buried his face in his hands, shaking his head furiously. "K-Kai... He... He... Left me... He broke up with me... Over the phone..." He sobbed, his thin frame shaking as he bawled into the palms of his hands.

(Same, sorry, I's watching movies I liked when I was a kid. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 am

Drake frowned softly, pulling the male into a hug. He pat his back lightly and softly apologized, unsure of what to say or do for the younger man. "It'll be ok.. dad's not that good with relationships, never has been.." He exhaled, looking down at the floor. To think, he'd wanted to be with Treize forever ago.. hah.

(XD 'S all good.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 am

"But why would he do this to me? Di- Did he use me just to get back at my father?" He asked, throwing his arms around the other male as he did so, Treize whimpered pitifully, clearly in need of some form of comfort, "How can he be so cruel? I thought he cared about me?"

(Mmk, XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next