Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 28 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:40 pm

(Nope. xD

I know. >< fgdfgdfg
BUT, you can decide who we roleplay next. ;D )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 pm

(I dunno who I wanna use. :c

I guess maybe Chase since you said you wanted to use Jamison? Maybe Gabe and Abbadon coming to visit as well? I guess she could have had the baby by now. o_O)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

(xD

Mmkay. C: Party at their house! xD
.. Lol, wasn't Quentin supposed to be Jamison's brother? xD; I can maybe use him too, Idk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 pm

(Oh, right. I forgot that. XD

Sure. They can be having a get together to see the baby.

What gender should the baby be? And what name should it have? o_O)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 pm

(XD I almost did.

Mmkay. C:

Uhh, I dunno? XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm

(Well. Fuuu. <<

I dunno if they should have a son or daughter... :/)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 pm

(XD

Ermm, hm. o: Idk. A.. girl. Maybe.. so Abby can be all.. SDKDFGLDFGHDFG PINKPINKPINK!! :3 *helps decorate* xD
I dunno. ;o; )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:30 pm

(Mmsure. Jamison can have a little girl. :3

Now we just need a name. xD)

Chase sat on the couch in the living room of the home she shared with Jamison, her newborn wrapped in a pink blanket that she held in her arms. She leaned in, giving the child a gentle kiss on the cheek, simply enjoying the fact that she now had started her own little family with the man she loved.
Gabriel had been in and out of the house for the better part of the day, as his daughter kept asking him to fetch things and amazingly, he didn't have the heart to say 'no' to her. It dawned on him soon enough that he would have a hard time saying the same to his grandchild as well. As he hovered between the living room and kitchen, feeling hungry and hoping to God that someone would let him eat soon, he could not help but smile softly at his daughter, whom sat back on to him, and thus could not see.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 pm

(^^

xDD True.)

Jamison sat on the other side of the woman, smiling faintly as he stared at her and the baby. He leaned in, nuzzling the woman with a soft smile. "You did good, love.." he said softly, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "A little girl, a beautiful little girl." He grinned, loosley hooking an arm around her waist.
Quentin sat on a chair, fumbling with a needle and something small and fuzzy. He obviously felt out of place with this family, but he knew he should be nice, thus he was making the baby a cute little teddy bear.
Abby had been gone for a good thirty minutes, but finally, he appeared in the living room, laden with bags from various places and a large grin on his face. "Haha, just in time for the brownies!" He set the bags down and moved into the kitchen, daintily removing his baked treats from the oven and setting them on top of the stove. "Yay!"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am

(x_x)

"Mm, thank you," Chase purred, her finger tips moving to gently caress his face for a few moments, she soon returned her attention to the baby, whom made a sound. She smiled happily, gently rocking the baby back and forth in her arms.
As Gabriel heard a tray being set on the kitchen stove, he whirled around, knowing, or at least hoping, that it had some form of food on it. He extended a hand, attempting to grab a brownie, though instead burning himself. Cursing softly, he move his burnt finger to his mouth and sucked gently, grumbling to himself about being hungry as he did.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 am

(XD Smooooth, Gabe.)

Jamison nuzzled her fingers, resting his head on his woman while watching her and their baby. "I can't believe we're finally parents.." He exhaled, obviously at peace knowing that his woman was alright, and so was their daughter. It had all gone so well.
Abby blinked, freezing for a moment, before turning to Gabe and laughing softly. He stole his finger, taking a turn in hopes of making him at least feel a little better. He released Gabriel's burned finger from his mouth though continued to hold his hand. "They've got to cool, silly. But I made you lunch before I left.." He rose a brow, opening the fridge and moving some things, before he found the king sized club sandwhich. ".. I thought I told you.. haha, oops." He pulled it from the fridge's depths, offering it to his man.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am

(I do the same when I'm hungry. xD)

"You can't believe it? You didn't have to carry around all the weight," Chase laughed softly, leaning herself gently into him, she pulled the blankets gently from around the baby's face, "She still needs a name, though." She pointed out absently.
Gabriel watched as Abbadon sucked his finger, an amused smirk forming on his features. If Abbadon had been sucking on another of his throbbing parts, he'd surely feel much more relief then from him sucking on his finger. He snickered, though this stopped as he realized he had food. Glorious food! "No... You didn't tell me..." Gabriel said, accepting the sandwich with a sigh, "And me here, starving and suffering all this time..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 am

(XDDD I do too.)

Jamison chuckled softly. "I know.." he said softly. "Another reason why I say you did great." He kissed her cheek, slowly glancing to his brother, whom was still quietly sewing the bear. He hoped this wasn't too awkward for the young man. "We do.. Something strong and bold.. at least, I think it'd be a good idea.. What do you think?"
Abby grinned for a moment. "If we weren't in the company of a baby, your daughter, Jamison and his brother, you know what I'd be doing." he whispered, winking. "Aw. Well, master, I'm sorry... you can punish me when we return home.. mm." He playfully licked Gabe's face before moving into the living room, picking his bags back up. "Chase, I bought you and the baby some things~" Well, he'd gotten everyone some stuff.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am

(xD)

Chase shifted a little where she sat, leaning back into Jamison for support as she still felt somewhat worn out, all things considered. "As long as she has a pretty name, I'll be happy," she then went on to state.
"I have every intention of doing so," Gabriel assured, moving to sit at the table as he proceeded to eat his sandwich, content for the moment.
"Oh?" Chase asked, lifting her head to look to Abbadon, whom was her mother, really...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:46 am

Jamison nodded softly, thinking for a moment. "Breanna? We could call her Bre.." he said with a soft shrug. He then set off to think some more. That was until Abby entered the living room.
"Mmhmm~" he said, smiling. He set the bags down again, looking through one, then grinning. "Aha, here's the baby's." He moved to the mother, extending the cute bag that had some baby clothes, toys, and things of that sort in it. "I couldn't resist!"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:50 am

"No, I don't really like that," Chase responded, and would probably say it to many more names before deciding on what to name their daughter. She gave Abbadon a smile, carefully holding the baby as she set the bag down alongside herself, nearly laughing at how womanly the man sounded. "Thank you, Abbadon, it's all very nice," She assured, smiling at her 'mother.'
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 am

"Alright." he said simply, shrugging. He chuckled softly, knowing it would take a while. He could handle it though.
Abby smiled happily. "I'm glad you think so." he said, returning to his bags. He picked up another, glad to see that it was Chase's. He'd picked her up a pretty new outfit and some jewelry, along with a picture frame for a baby picture and.. Idk. I just had a brain fart like.. really bad. D: The angel handed it to his 'daughter'.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 am

Chase turned a little, handing her baby to her husband before accepting the gifts from Abbadon, thanking him all the while for being so kind and helpful.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:08 am

Jamison grinned as he got to hold the baby, cradling her to his chest and smiling down at her. He tenderly stroked her cheek with his thumb.
Abby nodded. "Not a problem, love." he said softly, bowing his head. "Well, now that I'm back, anything I can do for you? Gabe's apparently on his lunch break, haha."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 am

The baby made a soft sound as Jamison touched her cheek, reaching out and grabbing at his fingers, she stared, wide eyed, up at her father.
Chase smiled, leaning back in the couch as she did so, "No thank you, I'm fine," she assured, raking her fingers through her hair, she then stifled a yawn with her hand.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 am

Jamison smiled happily, wiggling his fingers and watching his daughter. "Whossa cutie?" he cooed.
Abby nodded softly, smiling. "Alright dearie, if you change your mind, just say so."
Quentin finally made a noise, cutting the string with his pocket knife, only to cut his finger too. "Gah!" he grunted, pressing his tongue to the blood while he examined the teddy bear in his free hand. He slowly rose, moving to Chase and slipping his 'wounded' hand into his pocket, so that no blood got anywhere. "Here, Mrs.." he whispered shyly, extending the suprisingly well made bear.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 am

The baby giggled, seeming to point at her father as he spoke. Dawh.
"I will," Chase assured Abbadon, moving her eyes to Quentin as he approached her. She smiled at him, trying to make him feel welcome, "You can call me Chase, Quentin, you don't have to be formal with me," she assured him, looking to the bear as she did so. "It looks beautifully made," she praised him, her hands resting in her lap, "But why don't you give it to her yourself, uncle Quentin?" She suggested with a smile.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 am

(XDD)

"Haha, well, I was talking about you, but you still pass." he cooed, grinning. Jamison loves his girls.
Quentin smiled faintly at her, appreciating her kindness. "Haha, when you live like I do, it helps to be able to sew.." He cleared his throat. "Alright.. Chase." He slowly moved over, standing in front of his big brother and the baby. "Hey there.." he said softly, smiling down at her. "I made you something, little one.." He offered her the teddy bear, gray eyes flickering.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 am

The baby giggled at her father, squirming slightly in his arms.
Chase smiled at her brother in law, wondering how exactly he was really doing, considering Jamison said he was a troubled boy.
As someone approached, the baby's wide eyes danced around, watching the man approaching with a bit of caution at first, but as she saw the teddy bear, she extended her hands, making happy little baby sounds.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 am

Jamison watched Quentin, glad that he was warming up to everyone some. He looked to his baby as the teddy bear was offered, finding her adorable.
Quentin smiled faintly, gently placing it in her small hands. He liked babies, they were a lot easier to get along with when they couldn't walk or talk. "Haha, she's a cutie.. looks a lot like you, Chase."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 am

The baby gratefully accepted the teddy bear, giggling and hugging the toy as best she could, her small hands groping at the toy as she tried to pull it closer.
Chase easily returned Quentin's smile, "Thank you," she said, looking to the baby, she soon turned her eyes back to Quentin, "Why don't you hold her?" She asked, then looking to Jamison.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 am

Jamison shrugged softly, scooting over so that Quentin could sit down, which he did. The angel carefully extended the baby, which Quen took gingerly in his arms, cradling her close to his chest. "Hi there.." he said softly, smiling down at the baby. "You like your teddy bear?"
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 am

The baby smiled up at Quentin, the gift giver, clutching at the toy that he had given her. Her wide eyes gazed up at him, and she made a soft sound to his question, her soft, pink hands moving about.
Chase smiled proudly, leaning in to press a soft kiss to Jamison's cheek.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 am

Jamison tilted his head to return the kiss soon after, smiling at his wife.
Quentin smiled faintly still, exhaling softly as he stared down at the baby. She was so innocent.. and he was so.. not. It felt kind of weird holding her. He wasn't sure why, exactly.. "I'm glad you like it.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:20 am

Chase gently hugged her husband, snuggling him for a moment before pausing and wondering where her father and Abbadon had gone.
The baby's hands reached out to touch Quentin's face, as she was apparently reaching for his glasses.

(I think he has glasses. If not, she's going for the hair. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next