Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 23 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 am

(XDDDDD ROFL. Maybe. |D *giggles*)

Nal frowned softly. "Uh.. I'm not selling anything." he pointed out, looking over the man before him. He rubbed the back of his neck, obviously at a bit of a loss for words. He exhaled, trying to think of an easy way to say anything to the man, but he was failing miserably. This guy probably thought he was just some idiot from down the hall. "I have... something to tell you, though.." he finally mumbled, still unsure of what wording to use. I'm making a great first impression.. he thought, kicking himself on the inside.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:40 am

(XD I think so. xD)

"Something to tell me?" Joaquin asked, head tilting slowly as he wondered what the boy had to tell him. He paused, peered over his shoulders briefly, before returning his full attention to the boy. "Well... Tell me..." He said, wondering what on earth this stranger could possibly know about him.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 am

(Yeah, I do too.. XD SO IT MUST HAPPEN! Rofl.)

Nal brought a bandaged hand to his head, taking a deep breath. He lowered it and crossed his arms over his chest. "Joaquin Hart, I'm your son.." he said, turning his eyes away. "I.. I should hate you with every fiber of my being.. but you see.. you're the only thing I have left in this world.." He sighed, not knowing what to expect.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 am

(Yay! 8D)

"You're my... What? Son? I don't recall having one..." Joaquin pointed out, blinking slowly as he did so, wondering why the hell anyone would ever claim to be his son, even if they really were. "Whose your mother?" He then asked, leaning on the frame of the door.

(I have to stop making characters or cut down or something. I really like a lot of them, but I can never use 'em all to the degree I'd like.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 am

(^_^)

(.. err.. *makes a random woman up* xD)

"Of course you wouldn't.. you didn't stick around very long.. that's what she told me, at least.." He looked at the man for a moment, before hanging his head again. "Emma Blaire..." he said, staring at the ground still. "She's dead now.."

(Lol, I can see Joa trying to shut the door on him but Nal keeping it open since he's a telekenetic. That'd make it kinda obvious, maybe?)

(Hmm, well, I'm up for using whoever you want, you just gotta tell me. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:06 am

"Kid, trust me, you're better off without a man like me in your life," Joaquin pointed out, exhaling and shaking his head, he paused, thinking on the name.
Blaire... Blaire... Emma Blaire..." He murmured, lifting a hand to rub his temples as he did so. "It's fair to assume she was a one night stand, since I haven't had a serious relationship... Ever... So... Me not sticking around long shouldn't have been a surprise to her... Assuming you're telling the truth..." He paused as Nalthiel concluded what he had been saying, and frowned, "Sorry, for your loss, kid..."

(Well, Joaquin can always read his mind. XD)

(I know, but there's so many that I don't always know. XD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 am

"What, and have no one?" he stated, raising his hands as if he was saying 'what the fuck'. He shook his head, taking a step back. "You're still my father.." Nalthiel rolled his eyes. "Why would I come all the way here just to lie to you? Honestly.." The young man stared into Joa's eyes. "You shouldn't be sorry.. it was my fault." he clenched his hands into fists. "Listen, I'm sorry I came here.. disturbed your reading.." He turned, as if to leave.

(xD True.)

(XD Rofl. Hmm, Idk. ><)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 am

Joaquin outstretched a hand, gently seizing the back of Nalthiel's shirt as he turned to leave. "Hold on, kid," he said, releasing his shirt as he did so, "Just come in... And talk... And... How did you know I was reading?" Joaquin asked suddenly, raising a brow.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 am

Nal slowly turned to look at him again, after his shirt had been released, of course. ".. Ok.." he whispered, slowly taking a step forward. "I.. dunno. That... just happens, sometimes.. And things start floating around me too.. I can kind of control that, but here recently, things haven't been easy.." He began to unwrap his hands, revealing the healing flesh. It looked like a small scale battle had occurred, and the palms of his hands had been the warzone. "Like this.. I don't know what happened.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 am

"The hell happened to your hands?" Joaquin asked, stepping aside and allowing the boy to enter his 'home,' he glanced around, noting the state he had left things in. Oh well. He doubted it would matter much to the boy.

(Lame. One more post then bed. I is tired.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 am

"I don't know, to be honest.. but it burned, very badly.." he stared at the scarring palms, slowly entering the appartment. "It wasn't telekenetic.. it was something dark, and it happened when I got pissed off." He rolled his shoulders, standing to the side so that Joaquin could get past him. "I can't control anything, Mr. Hart.. and I don't want to wind up killing anyone. I guess that's another reason why I'm here."

(Mmk. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 am

"Ah..." Joaquin whispered, closing the door behind them as they moved into the apartment. He gestured towards the couch, offering the boy a seat. "Are you hungry or thirsty or anything?" He asked, realizing that he had a lot in common with the stranger, he decided to entertain him, at least for a while. He approached the young man, taking his hands in his own. Both sets of hands began to glow as he healed the boy. "Black magic... Can do some good with it..." He commented idly.

(G'night love. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:59 am

Nal moved slowly towards the couch. "Err, not really.." he mumbled, really not wanting to bother the man with any requests for anything to fill his stomach with. That was extra, and he didn't feel like it would've been ok to ask for it. "Thanks though.." The male watched in awe as his hands were healed, though he winced just after, as if it had hurt some. "Thank you.." He flexed his hands, examining the flesh.

(Good night. ^_^)

(Haha, someday they must have the finally calling him dad/Joa calling him son moment. xD
I can see something happening, something big. (good or bad) Aaand then them having a moment. x3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm

"If you say so," Joaquin said, retracting his hands at they finished his work. He shrugged as the boy thanked him, looking to his own hands in a thoughtful manner, "It was nothing," he assured, finally allowing his hands to fall to his sides.

(Mmsurez.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Nal exhaled, feeling better now that he was off his feet. He'd walked so much lately he didn't want to do it for a while. The young man nodded softly, as he'd been able to tell that Joaquin had had a lot of practice and mastered his magic. "So.. what did you want to talk about?" he asked, staring at the floor while he sat. He ran a hand through his hair absently.

(^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

"Your mother... You blame yourself for her death... Tell me why..." Joaquin said, moving to his kitchen, which was more or less a tiled extension of the living room, with a small fridge, a stove and some cabinets. He set about making himself a cup of tea, though was careful to listen carefully to Nalthiel, incase he decided to say something.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

He frowned, wishing that he hadn't wanted to know that. ".. I fucked up." he mumbled. "I got in some trouble, she tried to help me.. and it all went down hill from there. I got into a fight, and she bust've gotten too close, tried to break it up.. I just.. I don't know which of us did it.. me or the other guy.." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't like to think about it, because there's a possibility that I'm the one that hurt her.." He frowned, dark eyes finally rising to stare at the wall. "Like I said, Mr., I can't control anything..."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:24 pm

"Don't call me mister. It makes me sound like a deserve respect or something," Joaquin said with a snort, continuing to brew his tea as he did so. "My name is Joaquin. Just call me that." He went on to say. He made no comment on Nalthiel's story of his mother. It did not take a telepath to see that he did not wish to speak of it.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm

"... Ok.. err, Joaquin." he stated absently, lowering his head and staring at the floor again. He felt so out of place, even here in this cruddy appartment complex. "Anything else..?" He rubbed his arm, feeling as though he had a black cloud over him. Nalthiel cleared his throat somewhat uneasily.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm

"Get over it. I've almost destroyed the entire freaking world once, when my powers were... Out of my control... Get over whatever has happened." Joaquin said, now sipping at his cup of tea. "I've done terrible, terrible things... Whether you are actually my son or not, you're better off on your own, kid."

(Sorry. Wandered off for tea. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 pm

The young man shook his head softly. "Joaquin, you didn't kill the only person that cared you were alive.." he mumbled, almost bitterly. Nal pushed himself to his feet. "I'm sorry.. sorry I even tried to talk to you.. I should've known better. Forget that you even had a visitor tonight." I'm not important anyways.. He shook his head, slowly moving towards the door. As he did (if this is ok, if not, forget about it. xD), he felt a strange sensation, and Joaquin's cup of tea exploded. Not on purpose, but still.. hahaha.

(It's cool. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

"Kid, no one cares that I'm alive, be glad that you-Jesus!" Joaquin cursed, as his cup exploded in his hand, coating his hand in the hot liquid. He grit his teeth against the pain, moving to a sink and blasting the cold water, he hastily thrust his hand into the stream, seeking relief. This, was likely when he became aware of the shards of glass covering his clothes and stuck into his skin, deepening his frown.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 pm

(As Emeril would say~ BAM!)

"I do.." he pointed out, snorting at what he heard from the kitchen. Oh well, at least that had been convenient. "But it's not like it matters to you.." He halted before the door, thinking for a brief moment before shaking his head and pulling the door open.

(Lame, sorry. T_T)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

(Who? o_O)

"You're a real downer, kid, you know that?" Joaquin asked, pointing to the boy, whom lifted into the air and began to levitate towards himself. "Stop trying to make yourself the victims. Trust me, when I say, that doesn't work. Ever."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

(.. A famous chef.. xD From Lousiana.)

"Put me down!" he stated, glaring at Joaquin. "You won't see me ever again, just let me go." Nal didn't know what to do now, he was powerless. He averted his eyes again, sighing. ".. Sorry about your tea.." he mumbled.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

(Oh...)

"It's fine. I can just conjure up another one if I want. I've just been trying to change," Joaquin remarked, setting the boy down on the couch, he did as he said, conjuring up another cup of tea as it's wound healed itself.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 pm

(xD He like.. says 'BAM' while he's cooking, and it makes me laugh.)

Nal watched, fascinated by how easily Joaquin could do things. It was amazing. He snapped out of it, however, crossing his arms over his chest where he sat on the couch, wondering if this was a good sign. He wasn't sure..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:36 pm

(Good to know. xD)

"And what's the matter now? Don't bother lying, either, I can read your mind if I have to," Joaquin pointed out, moving himself to sit on the end of the couch opposite of Nal.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

(xDD Yeahhh.)

"Nothing." he said easily, shrugging. "Nothing at all." He wasn't lying, and even if he was, Joaquin would just have to read his mind because he didn't want to talk about anything of the sort. He slowly looked to his father, unsure of what to say or do.

(Brbish. Super quick shower.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Joaquin did, indeed, read his mind. He frowned a little, "Well then..." He murmured, his voice trailing off. "You know it's no trouble for me to get you something to eat or drink..." He soon added, just to have something to say, really.

(Lol, I'm going for a shower too! XD

Not a quick one, though. *Had to use public showers for a year* xD

And I gotta start supper and maybe make banana bread. Be back later. :3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next