Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 am

(Lol. Seed. xD

So are we just going to FF to when the world is already in pieces? Or are we going to go through everything?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 am

(XD Haha, yeah. They all four get pregnant too. >o>
LMFAO.

Depends on if you want to or not. xD
If not, I guess we'll be starting by posting the four at their battle zone, and then I'll bring in Dorian. [: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:19 am

(xD

What battle zone?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 am

(They're in a fight..? XD

brb.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 am

(With who?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 am

(Well, I figured the three good guys versus Joa. ;] )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:27 am

(What for? I thought they're all on one side? o_o)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:30 am

(Joaquin's a bad guy? XD I thought they were all against him. x_X AHHH! *confused*
I think I'll just post the bad guy emerging and my two being all.. nooo! And shiz.. cha. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

(... But they're all horsemen? o_o

Sure, jsut post, I have no idea what's going on anyways. <<)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 am

(I'm talking before they're changed. O_o Them fighting, him showing up, then changing them. XD

Kay, hold on. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 am

(Oh, okay. X_x)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 am

Tired, broken, and battered. Blood and sweat dripped from his brow, and tattered wings hung limply behind him. Hazle eyes rose to look at the others, all in rather bad shape. Drake stared at the blue eyed angel, before Nokku, and finally their opponent, Joaquin. He winced, moving his feet as he forced himself to stand tall. "If I'm not walking away from this, neither are you..." he hissed, beginning to move towards the Hart. He gritted his teeth, especially as he felt a hand gripping his shoulder.
"Wait.. Drake.." came the voice of Jamison. The angel was breathing hard, bruising already visible on his flesh. "Don't." He exhaled sharply, feeling the earth shaking beneath his feet. "Joaquin, what magic is this?" he stated, running his free hand through his hair, whick was slick with sweat. To his surprise, the earth began to open up, sending an explosion of black out of the lesion. The angel jumped back, pulling Drake with him, watching in dismay as someone.. something, emerged from the smoke. The presence was darker than Joaquin even, and that scared him.
"Mm, perfect." came the rich, dark voice. It was a beautiful sound, so strong and calming, yet its owner had an air of utmost evil. "Right in the middle of it all.."

(Is he changing them there or taking him to his hideaway first?)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 am

Nokku frowned, his bandaged eye bleeding from the fight, as well as the various other wounds that he, a pure blooded demon, was not able to heal, due to the black magic that caused them. As the earth rocked and split he easily leaped out of the way, though was clearly in pain as he did so.
Joaquin opened his mouth, about to spout off some smart ass remark when he sensed the evil, and furthermore heard the voice that accompanied it. He slowly turned his head, "Who the hell are you?" He asked, uncaring of the powerful aura.

(You tell me. Razz)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 am

Drake watched, frowning deeply as he watched their company. "... What the fuck...?" he murmured, moving away from Jamison some. His eyes were locked on the powerful male. Who was he? Why was he there? And why was he looking at them all the way he was?
The angel grunted, looking up at the sky, as if asking what was happening. All he got in response was a flash of lightning and the loud clap of thunder. Jamison looked rather shocked. He returned his gaze to Benjamin, feeling his wings freeze up.
"Haha, fool, I'm your new master." he stated cooly, waving a hand, using his magic to lock the men's bones and muscles. "And you are soon to be my riders." He moved slowly, looking each over as he had them bound. Ben chuckled, admiring them before he turned them, so that he could admire even moreso after he'd planted the seeds. (XD) With another wave of his hands, they were in his lair. It was dark, damp, and smelled like decaying flesh. He manuvered the four men so that they stood before him in a line. "Mm, you are decent looking creatures, aren't you?" He walked around them, touching each and watching with a smirk as their wounds healed. "You'll make fine horsemen."
Drake tried to move, gritting his fangs. "What the hell?! Get away from me!" he hissed, watching with narrowed eyes as Benjamin laughed, though moved infront of Jamison.
"I'll let you three see how powerful I am.. by starting with the creature of light.." With a couple hisses of another language, he thrust his hand forward, appearing to hit the angel on the chest.
As he regained control of his body, Jamison fell to the ground, writhing in pain. His veins began to stick out, and the male gasped, eyes growing wide. His feathers began to fall out, leaving his wings tattered and useless. His aura began to change, and the angel cried out, hoping that Chase wasn't watching him from heaven. He didn't want her to see this..
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 am

The demon gritted his teeth, his pupils dilating as he tried to shift into his other form, which did not work terribly well for him. At all. His eyes fell to Jamison and he frowned, wondering what the hell was going on it this strange place, he swallowed a hard lump in his throat.
Joaquin simply watched, trying to figure out what the weirdo was talking about.

(Chase is going to be fucking pissed. <<

But honestly, Sage is the one I'd worry about, because she'd kill her own father to restore his honor, whereas Chase could never hurt Jamison.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 am

In the end, the angel stopped squirming and begging for Ben to stop. Slowly, he rose, eyes cold and lacking their usual luster. He exhaled, now pointed fangs visible as he smirked faintly. His heart was full of evil now, and that was obvious by the aura he gave off. Jamison wasn't Jamison anymore.
Benjamin laughed, looking at his first horseman. "The black horse." he stated, looking to the other three. "Who's next?"

(xD I figured.

Well, the other three won't let that happen. >o>

back soonish. running to town,)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 am

"What did you do to him?" Nokku asked in a growl, trying to will himself to move, but it was useless, he was captive. Helpless.
Joaquin watched in silence, getting the feeling that he was going to end up being someone else puppet. Joy.

(I know ,but she'll put up a damn good fight. xD

Mmk. Bye. I might end up fallign asleep afore you get back. <<)

(Oh yeah, last night I went drinking with my friends, and at like 2:30 we went to this place caleld Clancy's, and it was JUST closing when we got there, and so we went to come back here, and Sam and Kelly came all the way back, but Evan, Luis, Chrysta and I walked ACROSS town to The Bar, and I walked in expecting this dingy dark place, but it had a dance floor and all these flashing light beams and stuff, and I got dragged to the dance floor, and while we were walking around, Evan and Luis kept Crysta and me between them because greasy old perverted men were there, and Luis watched over us like a friggen mother hawk over her chicks, that in itself was hilarious.

But then, this guy, who was actually really good looking, starting dancing against me, not with me, like, literally, against me, and Crysta pitched him across the floor and told him 'you're not getting any tonight!' I was kinda disappointed, but man, I had to laugh my ass off. Luis got so mad at her though, which surprised me, since he was protective as fuck, but then again, he had been keeping an eye on me the whole time, I think. xD

Then all four of us spent the whole walk home talking and laughing about that. Luis was still mad at Crysta, and Evan thought it was hilarious that all of the dudes friends were watching him get rejected. xD

I've only really started hanging out with Evan recently, but he's my brotha from another motha. xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:14 am

"I made him a rider of the apocalypse." he said bluntly. "As you three will soon become as well." He moved to Nokku now, finding it amusing how the demon was trying to struggle. "Hmm, you.." He pressed his fingers against Nokku's face, sending his dark magic to change him now.
Drake watched in horror. His comrades were falling. This man could make even an angel evil. This was horrible.

(xDD

Welll, I g2g again, dad wants the computer. >_<)

(LOL!!

XD Oh wow. That's funny.

xD Gosh, I bet that was a good time. ^^

Rofl. Excelent wording. XD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 am

Nokku narrowed his eyes as the man approached him, though they widened soon after as he began to feel the change. With this, he fell to one knee, his face pressed into the tattered leg of his pants and his ivory hair shadowing his torso. He growled softly. Not an angry growl, but an evil growl.

(X3

Yeah, it was awesome. ^_^)

(Bed, nigth love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 am

Benjamin chuckled again. "Mm, already on your knees.. Haha, Nokku, my white horse of Conquest." he murmured. "Good, pet.." He rose his eyes to the last two, smirking. "Haha, I supposed the older first." He moved to Joaquin, resting a hand on the man's shoulder. "I pronounce you War.." he hissed, eyes narrowing.
Drake watched still, frowning deeply. Oh how he wished he had his daddy and his brother there. He wanted this to be like The Wizard of Oz. He wanted to wake up to them standing over him, worried but knowing he was safe.

(xDD

^_^)

(Good night. <3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 am

"I pronounce you - Gah!" Joaquin fell and crumpled, holding his stomach tightly as he grunted at the transformation. Sure, he was evil, but now he was going to be controlled evil, something he hoped his body would fight, but no dice.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Benjamin snorted, watching Joaquin fall. "And then there was one.." he murmured, moving to Drake. He examined the man's face, using a hand the turn his head. ".. You Grimm's have so much potiential, it just has to be awakened.." He licked his lips and pushed Drake to the floor, where he began to squirm, trying to get away. He didn't make it far, as the other male's magic began to make his body burn. Drake gritted his teeth and then hissed. His ghostly pale form began to relax and finally, he sat up, looking to the others.
"Good." he stated. "Now that you're all complete, we can make the world mine.. and no one can stop us." He chuckled, motioning for them all to rise.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Nokku brought himself to his feet, easily rising from his crouched form, his lifeless eyes looked about, and he crossed his arms over his chest, seeming to be awaiting further instruction, or something...
Joaquin's smoking body, literally - there was smoke coming from it, rose from the floor, and he smirked at his master, looking around at the other horsemen.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm

"You'll find your clothes over there with your mounts.." he said, pointing towards a cut out area in the stone wall. "Now go and make this world a new hell." Benjamin smirked, watching the men with a devilish gleam in his eyes.
Drake nodded, slowly moving towards the area that Benjamin had motioned him towards. He inhaled, savoring the smell of decay that was his new home. He halted in front of the dark hole, taking a step back as he heard the noises of the hellish horses inside. The male grunted as four sets of glowing eyes became visible.
Jamison stood near Drake, though turned his attention to the clothing hanging there. It was much like the clothing a wraith would wear. His new self liked it a lot, thus he began to dress himself in the black articles.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Joaquin and Nokku followed the other men, easily slipping out of their tattered, bloody clothing and into their new outfits. The demon then moved towards his horse, petting the creature lightly as he did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Drake slowly turned, noting that the others had clothed themselves. He followed suit, then looked to the horses again. He watched as Jamison opened the gate, freeing the beasts. The dragon extended a hand as the pale green, deathly looking creature moved to him. He touched the horse, noting how it seemed to be decaying. The pale white eyes were enough to give one the chills. "Death..." he murmured, hoisting himself onto the bare back of the creature.
Jamison lead the black horse aside, rubbing at its beautiful hide with a smirk. He'd never thought he'd get to see these mythical horses, let alone be riding one. In his new state of mind, this was the most wonderful thing in the world. "Mm... I like this.." He mounted the beast, hearing it hiss and squeal beneath him in impatience.
Benjamin watched the four horsemen, looking to his wall of weapons. With a wave of his hand, the cursed blades that he thought would fit each best moved to them. "Finally, this world will burn."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:10 am

Nokku and Joaquin easily climbed onto their own horses and snatched their weapons from the air, waiting for orders from their master...

(Lame, but I don't really feel great right now, so this is probably it for me for the night.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 am

Benjamin licked his lips, still smirking. "Go and open the portal that will free my army of dead. Lead them and suck the life from this planet. If anyone tries to stop you, dispose of them." Ben threw a book to Joaquin, seeing as he was the most experienced with magic. "Go to the city.. level it and read the page I marked. It's that simple." He waved his hand, motioning for them to exit the lair.
Drake slung his scythe over his shoulder, nodding at his master. "As you wish.." he murmured, before his horse carried him over the threshold and back onto a grassy area near the city. With each step, the grass blackened and withered.
Jamison bowed his head, following after Drake with his rapier at his side.

(Aww, I hope you feel better soon! c: <3<3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Nokku remained silent, slinging his sword over his lap and resting it there as his horse began to move. He snorted a little, wondering if there was anything out there that could put up a good fight. Conquest was fun and all, but without a worthy opponent it was hardly worth mentioning.
Joaquin, however, did not care if there was anything out there willing to take a stand. His sole goal was to conquer and kill.

(Do they have memories of their life before of no?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Drake licked a fang, cold eyes wandering around for a few moments. Smoke began to slip from the corner of his mouth, a sign that he was still himself, in a way. He smirked for a moment, feeling unease in the pit of his stomach. He wanted blood. He wanted to destroy.. he wanted to kill.
Jamison watched his brethren, slowly looking to the city that they were easily making their way towards. Soon, this world would change for the better, in his eyes. He would enjoy his new home, once it was remodeled.

(Should we skip to when the world's fallen appart and the reactions on our other characters? Or post like.. someone else for now? Idk. >_<)

(Slivers of their normal lives might pop up, but not often, not unless they run into friends or family, or maybe have one of those strange dreams. They're basically suffering amnesia, and just for an example, if Chase tackled Jamison off of his horse he'd try to kill her, until they had eye contact, then he'd back off and haul ass because he just had some flash that terrified him because he didn't know where it came from. That's just him though.. Drake'll probably be different. I guess it varies? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next