Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 am

(S'okay love.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

(xP
I had a dream about Wolfe and Tre. x_x And since they're twins and Tre's a fairy nurse when he'd scratch Wolfe or bite him the same shit would appear on his body. Lmao. I think I need mental help. xD

I honestly don't know who should get kidnapped. o: Most everyone belongs to someone and would be looked for pretty relentlessly. xD Unless they used a spell on them. Or something. Shocked I'm just going to shut up because I just got up and probably sound stupid again. u_u)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm

(I think we both do. xP

Neh, you're right. XD

*Thinsk of what else we can do*)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 pm

(XDD Haha. Good to know we have eachother then. xD

XD

*does same*

We could always start the hell thing, which can easily start up other things. xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm

(When all else fails, yes, we'll have each other in the mental hospital. xD

Sures, that works for me.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 pm

(And cookies I hope. o:

Mmk. How will it kick off then? Should he get to say good bye before he heads on his mission? xD)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm

(Hopefully... Then we could write stories together. xD

It's up to you? I guess he could kiss Chase and the baby good bye, and then fuck off to do his job.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm

(Mmyus. c: That'd be awesome.

Alright. o: *starts a post*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 pm

(XP

^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 pm

It was almost as though an alarm clock had awoken the man. He sat up on the bed he shared with Chase, silks sheets slipping from his skin to rest around his waist and legs in an untidy manner. Jamison yawned softly as he rose and walked to his closet, picking out some nicer work clothes. He stepped into the dark denim and buckled his belt on rather tightly. A quick glance around the room told him that his wife was already up, most likely with their daughter. The angel cleared his throat and pulled on a white undershirt followed by a blue plaid flannel that matched his eyes. Finally, he put on his boots, which were worn but still pretty nice. "Nn, I need coffee.." he pointed out as he cast a quick glance to the mirror. His hair, close to a buzzcut but with a little more style, didn't need to be touched so he headed out into the house, lightly calling his woman's name.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 pm

As per usual, Chase was in the kitchen, feeding their child, or trying to feed her, as she did not seem to want to make the transition to slightly more solid foods. Sighing, the female glanced around, noticing the coffee maker, which she had earlier turned on, knowing that he husband would want some whenever he crawled out of bed. "Come on, sweet heart, eaaat it," she tried to coax, though the baby gave her the most disgusted face she had seen in her lifetime, which was saying something considering whom her own father was.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

(Aw. xD)

Jamison entered the kitchen with another yawn, grabbing a coffee cup since they were on the way to the pot. He set it down and moved to stand beside his wife and daughter. "Good morning, my beautiful girls.." he said softly, kissing Chase's cheek before poking the little girl's nose. "I see someone doesn't like the new food.." He chuckled lightly, nuzzling his wife and wrapping his arms around her. "Did you try giving her peaches? Mm, peaches are the best, even jarred like that."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:17 pm

"Good morning, Jamison," Chase said, sounding rather weary already. The female smiled faintly as she was kissed, but it faded soon, as she gestured to several open jars that sat on the table alongside her, "I've tried just about everything, she really doesn't want to eat any of this," she pointed out, sighing as she did so, the mother lay her head gently on her husband, pouting slightly as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 pm

The man frowned softly as he picked up on how tired she was. "I'm sorry.. I wish I could give you the day off.." he whispered. He nuzzled her again before slipping away and picking up a jar of fruit. Jamison smiled at the baby(I forgot her name. x_x) and picked up one of the baby spoons. "Girly, you've got to eat.." he said in an adorable and loving daddy voice. "If you don't I'm going to eat it all." He stuck his tongue out and popped a piece of pear into his mouth. "Mmmmm." He was trying the 'mine' tactics.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

(Ada. I think. xD)

"It's alright, I know you have your duties," Chase softly assured, raking her fingers through her somewhat messy hair as she did so. She watched her daughter, sitting in her high chair, pout as she watched her father eating her food.
Ada looked as though she might cry, and began making soft whimpering sounds as Jamison ate her food. She made the 'grabby hands' in his direction, simply because she did not want him to have it.

(Ooh, Masagi is in the 197 rank spot on Subeta for strength/intelligence and shiz like that. ^^)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:39 pm

(Ok. xD)

Jamison smiled at her, putting a piece on the spoon and offering it to her. "There you go, Ada, it's good, I promise." he cooed, winking at the baby. "I'll let you have all of it as long as you eat it." He looked to his wife, hoping that he could at least get the child on the right track so that her day would be better. "Baby, I'm going to try to get my hours of service cut so I can help more.. I don't feel right having Abby do more than I do.." He didn't do more, but the father saw it as though he did.

(That's awesome! Congrats! :3)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm

(I love how they just had a threesome and are simply carrying on like normal. XD)

Ada gripped the spoon with her tiny fingers, carefully nipping at the sweet fruit, she giggled slightly as she nommed her food, slowly allowing herself to sit back in her high chair.
"It would like to have you around more, you miss a lot," Chase pointed out, reaching out to gently loop a finger in his belt as she did so.

(Thanks. x3)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm

(I know right? XD Rofl. I wonder what Michael's up to. o: )

Jamison beamed triumphantly, reaching his free hand to fondly stroke her tiny head. "There, sweetie, see? It's yummy." He got her some more, glancing at the clock and frowning a bit. He was already running a bit late. "I know I miss a lot, and it makes me feel awful.. I don't want to miss the small things.. I.. want to be a great dad, not the kind mine was.." He leaned to kiss Chase yet again while trying to feed Ada. He still wanted his coffee.

(You're welcome. ^_^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

(Limping around making excuses at to why he's so sore?)

"You are a great dad, Jamison. You just need to be around more," the female pointed out, while raising a hand and lightly swatting him on the ass. "We love you," she told him soon after, noting his looking to the clock, "and I think I can take over from here... I'll likely call someone over later to help take care of her," she said, smiling in reassurance as she did so.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 pm

(xDD Hahaha. Is Jamison saying good bye to him too?

Oww fuck just burned the shit out of my mouth. x_x *too used to drinking coffee*)

He smiled faintly at her reassurance. "I'll find a way to be, my love." he said softly as he slowly moved to get his coffee. he liked her little swat, thus he returned it as he spooned some sugar and creamer into his cup. "I love you too, baby, and I'll see you tonight." Jamison delivered a kiss to her lips, making sure to pour every ounce of passion in his body into it. He then picked up his coffee cup and walked over to Ada. "You be a good girl for mommy.. I love you, little Ada." He lightly kissed her cheek and ruffled her small amount of hair before walking towards the door.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

(I dunno, if he wants to?

:c

Going down for a nap now. Been up since 1 am. x-X)

"See you," Chase whispered, watching the man meet their child, before shuffling off towards the door.
It did not take long for the baby to begin to cry, and do the grabby hands once more, this time wanting her father to come back.
Chase frowned at his, and hurriedly move to pick the girl up in an attempt to soothe her.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 pm

(Methinks he'll see him at the gate and say bye then?

Mmk. (: Enjoy~)

Jamison paused in the doorway, hanging his head as though he was in pain. He turned to look over his shoulder, frowning deeply. "I'm sorry.. I have to go.." he said, eyes full of hurt. "I love you.." With that he stepped out of his house for the last time in a long time, shut the door, and walked to the gate, where he would be receiving his tasks.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

(Mmk.)

"We love you too," Chase assured, cradling her baby in her arms as she did so, trying to calm her bawling. The female kissed the child's head, rocking her gently back and forth.
Michael, somewhat bored as it was his turn to hand out missions, sighed as he practically threw papers at several of the angels near him. He gave them hollow, empty smiles as he waited for them to get the hell out and do what they were supposed to do, instead ofl oiter and chat.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 am

Jamison spotted him almost instantly, walking over with his usual friendly smile. His eyes were quite calm and there was no air of awkwardness around the man, which was surprising since he and his wife had fucked the higher ranked angel not long ago. "Hello, Michael." he said as he approached, taking a drink from his coffee cup. "How're you this morning?" He watched other angels come and go, wondering what he would be ordered to do for the day.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 am

"I'm fine, Jamison, how are you?" The elite angel asked, his wings a little timid as he handed over a folded sheet of paper with Jamison's name on it. He tucked the remainder of the files under his arm, smiling slightly at the other man as he did so, "How's the family doing?"
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 am

Jamison took the paper with a slight bow of respect, extending his free hand for a shake, which he would likely turn into one of those one armed man hugs or something of the sort. "That's good to hear, and I'm good, thank you." He began to open the paper, though paused as his family was brought up. "They're good.. it's just that.. well, I need to be home with them. Ada started crying when I left this morning."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:53 am

Michael somewhat curiously accepted the hand, continuing to smile at the younger angel as he did so, "I'm glad to hear," he commented, though began frowning soon after. "You really should take some time off or ask for a cut back... I see Chase outside a lot with the baby, she seems really tired most of the time... Between worrying about you and caring for the baby she has her hands full."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 am

Jamison did indeed turn in into a friendly hug, nodding. As the other angel frowned too he sighed. "I'm planning on asking for a cut back.. I don't like leaving them all the time. It's not right.. She should be able to have some off time.. I feel so bad that I can't give that to her." He exhaled and opened the paper, frown deepening. "Looks like I'm going to hell to try and find Silas.. I swear, he gets lost too easily. Guy needs a desk job." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 am

Michael, somewhat surprised, did not hesitate to return the hug the man gave him. "I'm sure they'll grant you one... If not, talk to Gabriel and let him get it for you," the man teased, nodding softly at Jamison's comment about their coworker, "Or at least give him simple missions... Something he wont require a saving from... Rescuing kittens from trees, maybe..."
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 am

Jamison seemed to be happy that he received a hug in return. "Alright." he said with a smile. "Maybe they'll even give me my old teaching job back.. even though I hated it." He made a face and shrugged, stretching some where he stood. "It was good, hour wise, for having a family.." He slowly looked to the gate. "Hah, I bet he's allergic.. Ah well, it's not like he won't be easy to find.. I tell you what, when I get back I think I could use some help planning a special day for Chase. You interested? I figure some kind of spa, but I'm not very good at planning those sort of things."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next