Strawberry Bubble Soap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Hunter School Thinger

3 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Vampire Hunter School Thinger Empty Re: Vampire Hunter School Thinger

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 8:34 pm

(Mmcoo. ^_^

Alright. c: )

(No problem~

I need to go get some new comic books. D: )

It was another cool evening at the castle, and the feeling that engulfed him wasn't quite right. He shook his head slightly, easily slipping out into the forest. He might have had a body now, but Tre was still as silent as a ghost, hell, sometimes he swore it was like he could walk through walls. He enjoyed playing his little games with Dracula's werewolves, for the main reason that even they had slight trouble, until they sniffed him out.
The bronze haired Hart slipped his hands into his pockets, fingers randomly running over the seams. He'd spent so long without being able to touch, and now that he could, even the simplest thing fascinated him. He made a face as his boot sunk into the ground slightly. It wasn't dry yet, even though the rain was gone. "Oh well.. 'S just a little mud." he chuckled softly at himself, then shook his head. "Not like it's a big deal, kid." He rolled his shoulders, obviously used to talking to himself.
His beautiful eyes rose to the sky, which was barely visible through the thick trees. However, he was still able to see the beautiful stars, thus he smiled faintly, continuing to enjoy his walk in the dark. He hadn't expected to run across anything on Dracula's land, but he wasn't aware that he was headed right over the boundary of his protection and into an area where even if he needed help, no one could do anything.

(Lameish. D:
I guess you could use Joa? And Tre can freak out at first, until he realizes what's up? *shrugs*)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm

(I just torrented all of the Deadpool comics *Pokes siggy* I luffs him. ^_^

And since Taebien was a bounty hunter/mercenary thing, and I really wanted to write something like that, I did. >Very Happy)

"I would hardly call you a kid, Tre," Joaquin pointed out, having appeared just as silently as his brother, likely due to his black magic based abilities. He watched the other man, expecting a negative reaction, to say the least. Gradually, he lifted his hands, crossing his arms over his chest, "But, I guess, compared to me you still are... Everyone is... Really..." He whispered, unsure of what to say.

(Sure.

And my computer is fucked. ;_Wink
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://strawberrybubblesoap.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 9:15 pm

(I've never heard of it. D: He's cute though. x)

Hehe, awesome. ^_^)

Tremour froze, blinking for a few moments. His eyes, now slightly scared, rest upon Joaquin's form and he took a step back. ".... What are you doing here..?" he whispered, slowly pulling his hands from his pockets. He was obviously uncomfortable having his eldest brother there, especially after everything that had happened. He took another step back, head hung slightly.

( :3

Not good. D: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm

(He's in the new X-men movie. D: He's a mouthy bastard that was in the weapon X project.)

"I'm not doing anything... I just came to... To see what you were doing, I suppose... I... I don't really know anymore..." Joaquin whispered, giving his shoulders a light shrug, he eyed his brother, easily noting how uncomfortable the other man was.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 9:33 pm

(I haven't gotten to see it yet. T_T *cries*)

Tre furrowed his brows, wondering what the hell was going on. ".. Who are you...? What have you done to Joaquin..?" he asked, back pressing against a tree as he relaxed slightly. "... He would've hurt me by now.. so.. whats' going on here..?" He ran a hand through his hair, taking a couple deep breaths.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 9:35 pm

(Ah. :/)

"I'm Joaquin... Believe me, there not much out there that could take over my mind..." He pointed out, pausing for a few long moments as he though. "Well, besides that one time when someone took over my mind and made me a rider of the apocalypse and I almost destroyed the world, but besides that..." He murmured, kicking at the ground with his foot.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 9:39 pm

(asfjklhsdjfhjkdfg it looks so good though. ;3; )

Tre rose a brow, though eased himself away from the tree, walking towards his big brother. He looked him over for a few moments, before reaching forward to gently push his fingertips into the other male's shoulder. He then moved back, as if expecting a hit or something. He was puzzled by this.. Had Joa really had a change of heart?
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 pm

(Yeah, it's pretty good. Somethings disappointed me, though, but I wont get into that. *Nerd*)

Joaquin stared blankly at Tre as he poked him, a brow slowly raising, though he did not blame the younger man for being skeptic, at all. He stood silently, half expecting a punch in the face, as well.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 9:47 pm

(xDD Lol.)

Tre suddenly grinned, flexing his fingers, as if contemplating more, though he restrained himself from doing so. Instead, he lunged at Joaquin, giving him a tight hug. "It's about time you stopped being an asshole.." he pointed out, sighing some.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Joaquin's eyes went wide with surprise, unused to such contact, he was unsure how to respond for a few long moments, but he gradually wrapped his arms around Tre's shoulders, exhaling softly as he did so.

(Are Tre and Nokku still on the go?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Tre smiled as he was hugged in return. "If only you would've changed before you locked me away.." he murmured, shaking his head. "Oh well.. At least you're.. well, I've yet to see, but not killing me is a start." He actually managed to laugh after his statement.

(Mmhmm. (: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 10:14 pm

"I haven't killed anything since... Well... You know... I disappeared in the Underground to heal, and well... That's all history now, I guess..." Joaquin slowly rambled shrugging his shoulder some as he did so.

(Should Nokku like smell Joa and come to Tre's rescue?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Tre slowly released Joa, smiling softly. "Wow.. I'm proud of you." he pointed out. "It's a miracle that you're.. at least neutral now. Wolfe and Taebien will probably be glad to hear it as well." He nodded softly.

(Hmm, if you want? Tre might get in the way to keep Nokku from hurting Joa though, since he knows he's not bad anymore. o:
But he'll be ok, haha. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 10:36 pm

"Thanks... I dunno if they'll be as glad as you are..." Joaquin mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he did so, "Taebien can hold a grudge, but Wolfe might listen to you, if you told him... But I wont approach them as I did you... You have the kindest heart of all of us... I knew you would forgive me..."

(Nawh, I wont interupt them... *Eating and too lazy to do it* xD)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 10:50 pm

(Awh~ Flattering Tre. C: )

Tre chuckled softly. "If any of us had a right to hold a grudge, it would be me. Heh, I'm glad you can read a person's character.." he pointed out, winking at Joaquin, before smirking. "Alright. I'll talk to them." The male looked around for a moment. "You might have to earn their trust.. well, everyone's trust."

(Ok. XD

Joaquin could save Bella and Natrix's captives to redeem himself? o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat May 30, 2009 11:04 pm

(:3)

"Yes..." Joaquin said, giving his head a soft nod as he did so, "But... You know them..." He murmured, shrugging some, "Taebien isn't the most trusting man on the planet, and Wolfe would probably try to exercise me or something since he's convinced I'm a demon..." he rambled, exhaling deeply. "But, you'd be glad to know, that Castle Hart is no more..."

(Possibly, yer. Without being told.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm

"Correction, I'm still getting to know them." he pointed out. "It had been years, Joaquin.. but we're getting there." He stretched, chuckling as the image of Wolfe trying to exercise Joa popped into his mind. "Haha.." Tremour cleared his throat, shifting. ".. It is?"

(Mmhmm. ^_^
Ehehe, we should post them next. o: )
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

"Yeah. I tore it apart... It has no influence over any of us, or any future generations, anymore..." Joaquin assured, givinghis head a soft nod as he did so.

(Sorry, zoned. XD

Mmk.

I'm supposed to see a movie tonight, so I might vanish... But they were supposed to come get me a half hour ago, soooo...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 am

"Good." Tre said simply, running a hand through his hair as he stood still. "That place... uugh." He shook his head softly. The immortal hated that place with a passion, and now that 'home' was gone, he felt a lot better.

(XDD Rofl, niiice. It's cool.

C: Muwahaha. Where are they, anyways? o:

Alright! ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 12:19 am

Joaquin nodded his head softly, then slowly turned to go. "I have to take my leave, for the moment, Tre," He pointed out as he began to walk away, his dark eyes slipping shut as he did so. "I'll see you around, though, after I take care of... Some business."

(Yeah. <<

I'unno. Hell, prolly.)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 12:30 am

"... Alright, Joa." he stated cooly. "Be careful out there, brother." He turned on his heels, wandering off in the direction of Dracula's castle to have his talk with Wolfe.

(xDD

Mmk.)

Jeremy exhaled, sprawled out on a furry rug of some sort. He was tired, especially because he hadn't been able to sleep in this place. Around these people.. He found himself either awake wanting them near, or far away. Bella and Natrix scared him slightly, well, Bella mostly, but still. He'd found himself becoming very confused over the course of their stay, and his confusion would only continue to grow until he finally broke. He hated to admit it, but his breaking point was very, very near. Finally, he managed to shut his eyes, attempting to once more enter the realm of sleep.

James already had his eyes shut and was currently relaxing not far from Jeremy. He was finding this experience interesting. He recieved the attention he'd wanted from Ira, plus more, even though it was freaky attention. "Nn." he murmured, rolling over where he lay, though keeping his eyes shut for a few moments more.
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

Joaquin dissipated, reappearing soon after in hell, standing alongside the bodies of James, Jeremy, Ira and Trowa, the heavy scent of his black magic lingering in the air. He looked down at them, remaining silent for a moment, "Get up. Get dressed. We're going." He commanded.

Ira opened her eyes, groaning a little as she curled into a tight ball, looking to the stranger.

"Uncle?" Trowa asked, looking to him and covering herself as she did so.

"Do it, before they come back..."

(Phone...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 1:38 am

James' eyes shot open as he heard an unfamiliar voice, and he sat up, narrowing his eyes. He arched a brow as he noted that it was none other than the infamous Joaquin Hart. What the hell was he doing there..? His eyes fell to Trowa and he cleared his throat. "Should we trust him...?" he asked.

Jeremy sat up as well, shrugging softly as he rubbed at his eyes. He didn't seem to care anymore. "Whatever you guys want to do.." he mumbled, sighing softly.

(Mmk.)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 4:55 am

"I... I don't know..." Trowa whispered, hugging herself a little as she did so.

"Right now, I might as well be Jesus to you, now get dress or I'll bring you all back like you are."

"Eak, fine, I'll go with him, just because I'm sick of being a fucking... Whatever it is I am..." Ira uttered, scurrying across the room soon after, she began yanking through drawers for clothing, "The way I see it, when they get bored with us, they kill us, might as well die sooner by his hand then stick around for more humiliation and abuse..."

"I... I guess so..." Trowa whispered, soon moving to gather her clothing from the dresser as well.

(Think he should wipe their memories, oooooor? Tae and everyone would still know what he did...)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 5:42 am

Jeremy rolled his shoulders, slowly rising and moving to the dresser that everyone was around. He managed to find his boxers and pants, thus he pulled them on and exhaled, enjoying the feeling of knowing that they were getting out soon.

James nodded as Ira spoke, pulling on his pants as well, since he'd pulled them out from under the bed. She was right, he guessed, dying by Joa's hand was better than being slain by the two crazy people that had taken them in the first place.

(Mm, yeah, it'd probably be in everyone's best interest. ^^)
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 5:48 am

Joaquin glanced around the room, ensuring himself that they were all ready, he exhaled deeply, allowing the dark magic that he knew so well to swallow them up, and spit them out in Dracula's castle. another thought struck him, and he waved his hand, a black powder fluttering from each of the children, and leaving them with dumb expressions on their faces.

Ira snapped out of her trance like state, "Look! It's him!" She yelled, pointing to Joaquin, whom hastily vanished, leaving them clueless as to everything that had happened.
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 6:01 am

James rubbed at his eyes, as if just now waking up from a deep sleep. "Nng.. What happened..?" he asked, looking around the room for a few moments. "We're.. not in town anymore? Huh.." He chuckled softly, wondering if they'd fallen asleep and been brought home or something. "Woah- Joaquin.." he murmured, reaching around but finding no weapons. "Damn it." The Hart had gotten away, and left them, all alive, strangely. "Hmm."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 6:03 am

Trowa rubbed her temple, which ached terribly, "I feel weird... And really, really tired..." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck as she did so.

"I feel kinda dirty... I need a shower..." Ira whispered, ignoring the fact that Joaquin had been there, she grunted and moved down the halls, feeling rather... Odd...
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 am

"Same here.." Jeremy murmured in response to Trowa. He slowly pushed himself to his feet, managing to make it to a couch before collapsing on it. "Uugh.."

James watched Ira go, frowning softly at her. That woman. He felt rather frustrated with her for some reason, but didn't he always? He.. thought so, at least. "Eh.. I'm going to go to bed.. I'll catch a shower tomorrow.."
Kate
Kate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 am

Trowa made it to her bedroom, simply falling onto the bed with a groan and more or less instantly falling asleep.

Ira stomped off down the hall, raking her fingers through her hair as she did so.

(Who should we post now?)
Chris
Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next